Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

OYA...LET THE LIES Begin....how Many Did This? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OYA...LET THE LIES Begin....how Many Did This? (6522 Views)

"I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS / See The Lies Nigerian Ladies Often Formulate To Guys For Losing Their Virginity / How Many Did This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OYA...LET THE LIES Begin....how Many Did This? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2016
shulamitewoman:
kikikikiki alrii u can rest ya head...
smiley Head rested!
Re: OYA...LET THE LIES Begin....how Many Did This? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
DaisyII:

you still dey learn how to lie. Kontinew,practice makes perfect
I refuse to be called a liar! I only say the truth, nothing but the truth. Well, you can teach me how to lie!

1 Like

Re: OYA...LET THE LIES Begin....how Many Did This? by HardMirror(m): 6:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
Vinshu:
This picture is a sign of poverty. So are you saying all Nigerians lived like this? They couldn't afford a bathroom in their homes? Smh
Many but not all. Nigeria is a combination of every social level you can imagine. There are many from rich home (the ajebutters) and from extremely poor homes (ajepkakos) and we have the middle class. You need to come to lagos and see the extremes all in one city. On the lagos island it is possible to think there are no middle class Nigerians, so much opulence and display of wealth, but on the main land, you got a mix of it all.
By the way bathing this way does not in anyway mean you would live a less happy life. Many children in such poor communities live more happy lives that children in developed countries
Re: OYA...LET THE LIES Begin....how Many Did This? by HardMirror(m): 6:49pm On Mar 22, 2016
Vinshu:

Excuse me, she posted a thread with a picture of a woman bathing her child in harsh conditions outside saying that if no one bathe in such way person isn't Nigerian. What does that mean? Take your offense to the op young man.

That picture is a sign of poor living. We know those who do such are short on money and living unfair lives. The saying if no one went through that then person isnt Nigerian. So it means all Nigerians went through that? Thats the question i asked and I'm yet to get a response. So why deceive ourself and laugh over what is not supposed to be laughed at? You want to quote me? Get your head out of the box and think wider.

You are right. The post is actually very offensive. I, just like Many Nigerians did not have such childhood.
Re: OYA...LET THE LIES Begin....how Many Did This? by HardMirror(m): 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
AirSultan:
She sure looks like my grandma! Oh he' no, my grandma is far more chick. Me using miss for her is merely formality. I sure got no time to waste on some retrogressive and attenuated opinions such as hers.
I blame the op for the "fallacy of hasty generalization". She made it seem like that is what obtains everywhere. BUT this does not mean such children did not enjoy their childhood, they don't need anyone pitying their condition. They had memorable childhoods
Re: OYA...LET THE LIES Begin....how Many Did This? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 22, 2016
HardMirror:
I blame the op for the "fallacy of hasty generalization". She made it seem like that is what obtains everywhere. BUT this does not mean such children did not enjoy their childhood, they don't need anyone pitying their condition. They had memorable childhoods
Pls tell her for me o!
Re: OYA...LET THE LIES Begin....how Many Did This? by HardMirror(m): 6:58pm On Mar 22, 2016
Vinshu:

Compare Nigeria with Lithuania and give me feedback.
Lu wetin? Hahahahahaha
You don fvck up big time!
Nigeria is miles better than many of those east european countries. I don't blame you. I blame corruption for putting us where we are. As bad as things are in Nigeria, lithuania is one of those countries that can NEVER be more relevant than Nigeria.
Re: OYA...LET THE LIES Begin....how Many Did This? by MrCork: 6:18pm On Mar 31, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
I know many people will deny

say the truth and put the devil to shame

angry
Re: OYA...LET THE LIES Begin....how Many Did This? by MrCork: 6:19pm On Mar 31, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
I know many people will deny

say the truth and put the devil to shame

...you one of those lagos village house girl who bafffff outside? undecided
Re: OYA...LET THE LIES Begin....how Many Did This? by mzjaney(f): 8:11pm On Mar 31, 2016
cheesy
Re: OYA...LET THE LIES Begin....how Many Did This? by mzjaney(f): 8:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
I had my bath like dis, but it wasn't outside. I remember mumsy will always say" oya hold the bucket". wen she finish wit the right leg she says give me the oda leg. cheesy
Re: OYA...LET THE LIES Begin....how Many Did This? by FlawlessRebirth2(f): 7:19am On Apr 01, 2016
mzjaney:
I had my bath like dis, but it wasn't outside. I remember mumsy will always say" oya hold the bucket". wen she finish wit the right leg she says give me the oda leg. cheesy
.LOLZ....

U ARE CORRECT
Re: OYA...LET THE LIES Begin....how Many Did This? by mzjaney(f): 8:46am On Apr 01, 2016
FlawlessRebirth2:
.LOLZ....

U ARE CORRECT
cheesy
FlawlessRebirth2:
.LOLZ....

U ARE CORRECT

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Mouth Watering Offer Is Only For The Vaseline Crew 18+ / Never Trust A Girl That Is Far Away From You / I Discover She Wears Dirty Undies. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.