Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) (53634 Views)

Kemen Parties With Solidstar, Soma, Uriel & Some Babes At Club Rumours / Kate Henshaw Flaunts Hot Legs In Yellow Cape And Sexy Bum Shorts / (PHOTOS) Nigeria Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by celebgists(m): 3:34pm On Mar 21, 2016
The media industry in Nigeria is surprisingly dominated by beutiful female presenters, both on radio and TV. To say that these women are as beautiful as they are talented would not be out of place; they are hot popular around africa and got angelic voices that keep their listeners/viewers glued to radio/TV sets and a plus for single bachelors all of them on this list are not married.

These are the top five hot and beautiful Tv presenters in Nigeria.

1. Stephanie Coker (MTV Vj)

2. MOET (SoundCity Presenter)

3. Nancy Isime (HipTv Presenter)

4. Pearl (Soundcity Presenter)

5. Toke Makinwa (Tv Host)

Who is your Favourite?

http://celebgists.com/nigeria-beautiful-sexy-media-babes/

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by celebgists(m): 3:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by cruzita(f): 3:49pm On Mar 21, 2016
toke looks artificial but I love the first and the 3rd one

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2016
I tink I will go for d 1st

see this::: Photo :: See What This Mother Of Two
Wore In Public http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/03/photo-see-what-this-mother-of-two-wore.html?m=0

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
Moet!!! definitely going to quench my thirst

4 Likes

Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by kennyman2000(m): 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
Think i'll go for none until they wash off their fake make up. Can then pick my choice and off we go to bed. No time to waste!

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by Jacko1(m): 6:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by ShitHead(m): 6:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
I can see only one there @Stephanie Coker. Note: Toke Makinwa is nothing but a box of crayons.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by ideatoprince18(m): 6:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
Nancy all d way joor ....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by holluwai(m): 6:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
Is that all? lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by Joenyam(m): 6:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
I'm coming let me ask the honourable minister of information and culture, Mr. Lai

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by mirabel001(f): 6:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
lookin gud is a gud business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by shogotermies(m): 6:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
I love Stephanie coker Cus she is beautiful then toke makinwa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by DBossNG(m): 6:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
OK. I see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by sonature1: 6:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
Where is Zoey Chinaka?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by healthyarena(f): 6:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
yinmu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by TOEZOFFICIAL(m): 6:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
Where's Eku Edewor?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by foliks(f): 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
How does this reduce the price of fuel in my area

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by Ada9103(f): 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
A
Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by sunkieisland(m): 6:46pm On Mar 21, 2016
How's Toke on this list and Toolz is not there
smh

na my church mind i take talk am ooooo

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by youngelder(m): 6:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
- lemme wait and see them without makeup..till then all of them fine
Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by Reenz25: 6:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
shocked see babes Na waoo
Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by foliks(f): 6:49pm On Mar 21, 2016
.She walked into the banking hall, her pointed shoe announcing her arrival minutes before you saw her.
She wore that kind of dress that convinces you that heaven is missing an angel.
The aroma of her perfume would easily finish a bowl of eba for its sweetness.
And the phone which she gingerly held to her ear, without minding the security guy frantically waving at her that calls are not allowed in banking halls, will cost a small fortune.
She stepped forward, picked a deposit slip and searched frantically for a pen.
About five guys offered her their pens but, shame to bad people, she took mine maybe because I was closest to her.
After a while, or a long while because time stood still, she stood up and inched closer to me.
She whispered: "Please can you spell 'thirty' for me?"
I looked down at her deposit slip in surprise.
She'd written: 'tarty tausanh'!
Olodumare!!!!!!
I hissed and snatched my biro from her hand. Fine face, no brains.

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by haulagehandlers(m): 6:49pm On Mar 21, 2016
That MOET looks Igbotic... as in,is like,you know...o ri kitipi bi odo Igbo...she looks kitipicious.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by dominique(f): 6:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
Moet Really? undecided
Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by Ekaka1(m): 6:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
Where is Hippy Toolz in this line -up? sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by dearsly(m): 6:51pm On Mar 21, 2016
ShitHead:
I can see only one there @Stephanie Coker. Note: Toke Makinwa is nothing but a box of crayons.

Lolz grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by sandraokosun: 6:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
My EXPECTATION WAS to see MAUPE OGUN, VICTORIA PEPPLE, ADESUWA ETC.

These are the real tv personalities who have all round beauty with brains and know how to make top politicians and guest shiver for cover and wet their agbada when interwied and flawed by the depth of these women.

all i see here are a couple of bleached whores and photoshopped artifical crayons beaches who probably got their by either sleeping with some personalities or knowing them, and cannot tell you the meaning of photosynthesis.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
ShitHead:

You are mean grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by vosquare: 6:53pm On Mar 21, 2016
make una comot they makinwa girl angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 5 Beautiful And Sexy Media Babes In Nigeria (Photos) by macino1(m): 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
Moet. . .that sounds drinkable

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emeka Ike Blasts Suzanne Emma, His Ex Wife (Video) / Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal / Chiwetalu Agu Sharing Bread In Onitsha Before His Arrest By Soldiers (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.