Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

Nigeria Vs Egypt: Iheneacho/Iwobi partnership will destroy Egypt. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Egypt: Iheneacho/Iwobi partnership will destroy Egypt. (549 Views)

Saudi Arabia Vs Egypt: World Cup (2 - 1) On 25 June 2018 / Russia Vs Egypt: World Cup 2018 (3 - 1) On 19th June 2018 / Nigeria Vs Egypt AFCON Qualifier: 1 - 1 On 25th March 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Egypt: Iheneacho/Iwobi partnership will destroy Egypt. by nickxtra(m): 4:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
I think Coach Siasia will do himself and Nigerians a whole lot of good if he settles for the pair of young stars- Iheneacho and Iwobi upfront as the two strikers that will break the backbones of the Egyptians. Both players are not only fast on the ball with youthful energy, they are technically sound. Moreover, with thier EPL experience and pattern of play, both players can complement each other and further, with supplies from Mikel led centre, I see Nigeria winning the first leg 2:0 or 3:1 and the return leg a win or at worst, a draw. Pls click like if you agree with this position.
Re: Nigeria Vs Egypt: Iheneacho/Iwobi partnership will destroy Egypt. by freethug: 5:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
Good point, but my fear is will siasia have the balls to play them together? Will they be able to track back to help the team when we don't have the ball? My ideal line up will be ikeme, ambrose, oboabona shehu, echiejele, mikel, onazi, moses, musa, iwobi or nacho and ighalo.

(1) (Reply)

Emmanuel Amuneke To Lead Super Eagles / Can You Beat The Betting Success Rate? Check Us Out / Why Would Manchester City Players Not Celebrate Iheancho Kelechi's Goals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.