Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC (53309 Views)

Dino Melaye: The Bags Of Signatures From Voters Received By INEC In Abuja (Pics) / The Rivers State Re-run Results So Far. (official) / Edo Governorship Results In Tabular Form As Announced So Far by INEC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by Gvive(f): 7:30pm On Mar 21, 2016
would I say disappointed.... after all d mouth ameachi make.... time to return in Abuja in shame. APChit

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by dammytosh: 7:30pm On Mar 21, 2016
googlepikin:
APC is dead

When APC lose in Kano i will take you serious.

Vote in rivers was a revenge vote against Amaechi over his role in GEJ's exit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
nice
Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by Sijo01(f): 7:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
angels09:
FORGED
APC CANNOT GET A SIT.

They're sitting in their houses already!

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by Bluffly: 7:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
redcliff:
omo men, it seems APC just woke up the beast in PDP. They were super complacent in their game in the 2015 general elections and they felt that it was almost impossible to be ousted from power at the center. But with APC's sweeping win, they just entered beast mode. I woulf not be surprised that they win 2019 general elections because they took their rigging game a whole new level.....
You can't use one state to justify the beast been awoken. Simple put, PDP cannot afford to loose Rivers just as APC cannot afford to loose Lagos. Rivers gives PDP hope and its good for the game

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by shamecurls(m): 7:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
The SS re just voting for PDP with a pained heart cos of there loss in the last presidential election and not for credibility

They just don't want to swallow there pride and move on. Even if a goat is a PDP flag bearer in the SS, it will definitely win an election.

They re just politically immobile and will be for the next 16 years if they fail to re-strategize. I think they have forgotten that the lock that still holds them is still the the Northerners either they go with any of the political parties. They have nothing to lose if they re-strategize.
Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by Liberty90: 7:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
C
Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
Nooooo there's no APC in Rivers State.

wristbangle:

But PDP still have majority of the vote. Isn't it enough 4 u guys?
Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by DoctorMcgruff: 7:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
E day Pain AM!!! grin grin grin grin
shamecurls:
The SS re just voting for PDP with a pained heart cos of there loss in the last presidential election and not for credibility

They just dont want to swallow there pride and move on. Even if a goat is a PDP flag bearer in the SS, it will definetly win an election.

They re just politically immobile and will be for the next 16 years.

7 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by klax(m): 7:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
APC a Gonner buried 1000 feets below deep ocean.

Bye bye APC.

WAITING FOR A STATEMENT LIKE *INCONCLUSIVE* as usual but it's over heaven has rejected APC, the Land of River has Rejected APC.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by Justicealh3(m): 7:35pm On Mar 21, 2016
PDP" I vote for 2019, pdp & kwonrrupshan comeback pls... Did u want to question when i say so

Yes's Triple A & U
Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by masterblogger(m): 7:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
shamecurls:

They just don't want to swallow there pride and move on. Even if a goat is a PDP flag bearer in the SS, it will definitely win an election.

They re just politically immobile and will be for the next 16 years if they fail to re-strategize. I think they have forgotten that the lock that still holds them is still the the Northerners either they go with any of the political parties. They have nothing to lose if they re-strategize.

Onuku (my friend)

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by finestiyke(m): 7:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
shamecurls:

Hello Zombie, your moniker speaks volumes, Shame!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by shamecurls(m): 7:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
DoctorMcgruff:

Whats my gain...Its simple political arithmetic.

Either way you go....The North will STILL always be at the top

So am not freaked whether you with PDP or APC. Both already zoned Presidency to the North

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by vislabraye(m): 7:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
redcliff:
omo men, it seems APC just woke up the beast in PDP. They were super complacent in their game in the 2015 general elections and they felt that it was almost impossible to be ousted from power at the center. But with APC's sweeping win, they just entered beast mode. I woulf not be surprised that they win 2019 general elections because they took their rigging game a whole new level.....

Pdp didn't rig. If there's anyone who rigged, it is Apc. Rivets state is pdp to the core. What Wike did was to make sure Amaechi didn't use soldiers to rig.

4 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by daniska3yaro(m): 7:37pm On Mar 21, 2016
redcliff:
Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by finestiyke(m): 7:38pm On Mar 21, 2016
DoctorMcgruff grin grin ;Dpost=43982355:

Yes, em pain shamecurls wella. grin grin grin grin

Em pain all zombies grin grin grin. Ngenekwenu how far?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hope wailers don see this, there is no bias in this, if nah apc win, wailers go say nah becos nah them dey for power
Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by Aubrey1(m): 7:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
PDP - everywhere you go

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by wristbangle: 7:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
angels09:
Nooooo there's no APC in Rivers State.

Lol okay. May God help us in this country.

Just that those running the affairs of PDP/APC in this country are till the northerners.
Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by opribo(m): 7:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
For heavens sake, you don't tell a deaf man that the market is over, when he sees people packing their load he follows suit. This APC by now should have known that APC is strange in SS and SE, anybody laing that he can deliver the SS and SE to APC is only deceiving them.

If they like let them make it inconclusive if they like let them cancel the election even if the like let them redo the election 100 times APC have nothing in the SS except that ingrate of a joker parading himself as a strongman.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by Oz4realsss: 7:42pm On Mar 21, 2016
redcliff:
Not even a single fact to buttress your assertion. I really wonder how people upvoted your assumption.
Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by IkennaBasilJR(m): 7:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
PDP must win. Check my signature
Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by Kulas: 7:44pm On Mar 21, 2016
Wike and Fayose making our democracy interesting.Conduct elections one thousand times in Rivers and one thousand times PDP will win.Let mallams and APC keep on deceiving Alhaji Romiti Mohammed Olusola Amaechi.

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by stefanweeks: 7:45pm On Mar 21, 2016
olapluto:

That is what you get when PDP's media team are just cyber cafe apprentices. They create false results when the cafe is not busy.

The results was announced on radio

Help urself and

Move on with ur life

3 Likes

Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
finestiyke:
When I kept screaming that Rivers is PDP and PDP is Rivers people thought I was kidding. Even TonyeBarcanista kept screaming same thing but people llike beremx and Ngeneukwu no gree, them feel say Amaechi, the Judas of Ubima fit use propaganda win election,

My own now is that we must contest the Opobo constituency that APC won, I'm sure Dakuku rigged it, cos that's his constituency.

A million likes for man who's tamed Amaechi, Governor Ezenwo Nyesom Wike. May. You live long sir, may you walk and never stumble.

PDP!!! Power to the People!!!

How many are remaining,too early for all these-
Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by Gaskia: 7:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
shamecurls:

dont mind them grin, unlike Lagos state that is not rigid, they have been changing from AD to ACN and now APC,very mobile and volatile cool
Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by macaranta(m): 7:47pm On Mar 21, 2016
PDP ati take over.
Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by chesterlee(m): 7:49pm On Mar 21, 2016
shamecurls:

Zombie!!!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by Eboh4z: 7:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
After the first result from INEC, Wike 9 Amechi 1
Re: Rivers Re-run: Results Released By INEC by eLcastro(m): 7:52pm On Mar 21, 2016
dammytosh:

When APC lose in Kano i will take you serious.

Vote in rivers was a revenge vote against Amaechi over his role in GEJ's exit
atleast u agree rivers is voting pdp contrary to wah dey say pdp is riggin rivers nd causin all d death

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Said This While Signing Budget 2016 & What A Senator Said Abt It(pics / Dahiru Mangal Katsina’s Richest Man Pours Billions Into Nigerien Election / Pictures Of Ongoing Standard Guage Rail Project In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.