Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,135,516 members, 7,751,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 February 2024 at 03:54 AM

Question That Got Me Surprised - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Question That Got Me Surprised (2706 Views)

Man Faints As His Girlfriend Surprised Him With A 2 Bedroom Flat - Facebook User / Groom Kisses His Bride At Their Traditional Wedding & Left Guests Surprised / See What My Gf Got Me For My Birthday Today.. Is She Legit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Question That Got Me Surprised by agarawu23(m): 8:12pm On Mar 21, 2016
enieme:

Haha, I'm up for it.
Why do u think it isn't necessary?
A young man who is about to do introduction is ready for the outcome which I blv he is ready financially to start a family.

It's a slap on my face if my in law ask how much I have in my account, The best they can ask is the job I do and that's all.

Will the amount in my account show how financially stable I am? A guy can have 100k in his account and worth millions of # in his investments.

That question isn't necessary.
Re: Question That Got Me Surprised by excellencyabia1: 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2016
Trapnews:

Choi! You must be one hell of a confused first class mumu shocked are you sure she was not sarcastic? she may be trying to help you reduce the list by convincing other members of the family. Broke men with Ego everywhere undecided. shmm
what if she is not or were you saying i should give her my account details? How much will be enough to make her reduce the list?
Re: Question That Got Me Surprised by boboLIL(m): 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
Trapnews:

Agarawu23.... when will you learn how to be a real man? Nairaland Ladies should please stay away from unreasonable men like agarawu23, and boboLIL. They are bunch of Broke and stingy men who deserve no attention from the female folks. Simple question.... they go blazing as if them don rob them at gun point. undecided
I pity you
Re: Question That Got Me Surprised by excellencyabia1: 8:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
boboLIL:
Is ur fiancee from imo state? grin
no ngwa.
Re: Question That Got Me Surprised by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
agarawu23:
A young man who is about to do introduction is ready for the outcome which I blv he is ready financially to start a family.

It's a slap on my face if my in law ask how much I have in my account, The best they can ask is the job I do and that's all.

Will the amount in my account show how financially stable I am? A guy can have 100k in his account and worth millions of # in his investments.

That question isn't necessary.
unconvincing.
Your budget would show whether to go for the 300k or the 150k hall or use say a school field.
people who share the same professiprofessiobcprofessrofeion could choowe any of those 3 options
Re: Question That Got Me Surprised by agarawu23(m): 8:36pm On Mar 21, 2016
enieme:

unconvincing.
Your budget would show whether to go for the 300k or the 150k hall or use say a school field.
people who share the same professiprofessiobcprofessrofeion could choowe any of those 3 options

are u married?
Re: Question That Got Me Surprised by excellencyabia1: 8:39pm On Mar 21, 2016
Trapnews:

Men with inferiority complex. When ladies decide to help. You quickly put up suffocating defense thinking they are all gold diggers. They may be trying to cut the list according to the little the OP is having. Choi.... Men with insecurity undecided
is it the family that gives the list or the community?
Re: Question That Got Me Surprised by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 21, 2016
agarawu23:
are u married?
hmm, no.
But I don't think my being married or not affects my ability to analyse this situation.
Re: Question That Got Me Surprised by agarawu23(m): 9:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
enieme:

hmm, no.
But I don't think my being married or not affects my ability to analyse this situation.
will have love to continue but feeling sleepy. Work things tomorrow wink
Re: Question That Got Me Surprised by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 21, 2016
agarawu23:
will have love to continue but feeling sleepy. Work things tomorrow wink
at least ur d one who gave up, not me as you for told.
Re: Question That Got Me Surprised by agarawu23(m): 6:27am On Mar 22, 2016
enieme:

at least ur d one who gave up, not me as you for told.
I hardly give up grin

GM.
Re: Question That Got Me Surprised by Nobody: 6:56am On Mar 22, 2016
agarawu23:
I hardly give up grin

GM.
Good am. I guess d debate continues...
Re: Question That Got Me Surprised by agarawu23(m): 12:08pm On Mar 22, 2016
enieme:

Good am. I guess d debate continues...
maybe when I am fully back from work grin
Re: Question That Got Me Surprised by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 22, 2016
agarawu23:
maybe when I am fully back from work grin
and I won....
Re: Question That Got Me Surprised by agarawu23(m): 5:53am On Mar 23, 2016
enieme:

and I won....
accepted.
Will u teach me French please.....?
Re: Question That Got Me Surprised by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 23, 2016
agarawu23:
accepted.
Will u teach me French please.....?
Haha.
Sorry, but my French is also too basic for me to teach it to someone else. chocorod can help perhaps, he's a native speaker
Re: Question That Got Me Surprised by agarawu23(m): 11:01am On Mar 23, 2016
enieme:

Haha.
Sorry, but my French is also too basic for me to teach it to someone else. chocorod can help perhaps, he's a native speaker

ask the person to teach me then.
I wish to learn it cry
Re: Question That Got Me Surprised by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2016
agarawu23:
ask the person to teach me then.
I wish to learn it cry
that's if he has time.
U can also visit the culture section, there should be a thread for French learning... smiley
Re: Question That Got Me Surprised by chocorod(m): 12:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
enieme:

that's if he has time.
U can also visit the culture section, there should be a thread for French learning... smiley
Call answered...Lol it's always my pleasure to teach him but it will be once or twice a week as i'm overworked right now so what is his level and where do we start from.
Re: Question That Got Me Surprised by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
chocorod:
Call answered...Lol it's always my pleasure to teach him but it will be once or twice a week as i'm overworked right now so what is his level and where do we start from.
agarawu ur teacher's Here o. Bring out your notebook and tell him where u stopped.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Girl That Almost 10 Of Your Friend Had Sex With Before ? / Will You Be My Val? What Those That Mean Or Imply / 4 Mind Blowing Sex Positions She Wants More Than Missionary Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.