Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room (50572 Views)

Nigeria To Export Of 480 Tonnes Of Yams Monthly / BA To Fly Nigerian Yams To UK / Nigeria Will Start Exporting Yams To Europe In June 2017 – Agric Minister, Ogbeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by wunmi590(m): 6:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
Hello e-family, the yams I bought on the 18th of Feburary, have started growing in my room, due to my busy schedule to cook them, though I bought six small ones, and I big one, I have eaten two from them, so the remaining have started growing, are they still eatable?

modified: the first picture was the first 5day i bought the yam.

come and see oo, very soon you and N'lander will start harvesting yam in my room grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by mymadam(m): 6:54pm On Mar 21, 2016
wunmi590:
...the yams I bought on the 18th of Feburary, have started growing in my room...

cheesy Chai, u don get alert... Godu win! From just a few yams, here you are with plenty of them. Chai, u don get alert... Godu win! grin

Modified: On a serious note... Just cut off the sprouting part of the yam and the rest will be ready for cooking... and consumption.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by wunmi590(m): 6:59pm On Mar 21, 2016
mymadam:

Chai, u don get alert... Godu win! From just a few yams, here you are with plenty of them. Chai, u don get alert... Godu win! grin

lol, alert bawo? grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by dominique(f): 7:00pm On Mar 21, 2016
Yes it's edible

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by wunmi590(m): 7:04pm On Mar 21, 2016
dominique:
Yes it's edible

ok, thanks so much

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by wunmi590(m): 7:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
mymadam:

cheesy Chai, u don get alert... Godu win! From just a few yams, here you are with plenty of them. Chai, u don get alert... Godu win! grin

Modified: On a serious note... Just cut off the sprouting part of the yam and the rest will be ready for cooking... and consumption.

thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by menix(m): 7:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
If u eat them, be ready to harvest yam from ur tummy cous it will continue growing in ur tummy..

Secondly, is that Aladin's flying carpet u placed those yam on

142 Likes 12 Shares

Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by balancediet(m): 8:10pm On Mar 21, 2016
Lol
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by Lexusgs430: 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
Galaxy Tuber !!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
And this poo made the front page..

Wats so special abt this bikonu..

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by maduxs: 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
The yam noticed that you are not hungry so it decided to send a massage to you so that you can return it to the owner (farmer) for proper use

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by Bitojoe(m): 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
ok. leave am like that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by bukynkwuenu: 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
ok...build a barn 4 dem..... grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by rawtouch: 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2016
Dash ur Mai guard

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by Adeevah(m): 8:12pm On Mar 21, 2016
Wetin we no go see on nairaland ooo

Small time now we go see post like 'the exercise book I bought with 60leaves in it' pix

#oreyinju

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by bebe2(f): 8:12pm On Mar 21, 2016
City pikins

So na Dis one dey surprise u so??

City Mod too carry am come fp.

Smh embarassed

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by agbangam: 8:12pm On Mar 21, 2016
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by youngest85(m): 8:12pm On Mar 21, 2016
wunmi590:
Hello e-family, the yams I bought on the 18th of Feburary, have started growing in my room, due to my busy schedule to cook them, though I bought six small ones, and I big one, I have eaten two from them, so the remaining have started growing, are they still eatable?

modified: the first picture was the first 5day i bought the yam.

come and see oo, very soon you and N'lander will start harvesting yam in my room grin
wunmi babalola weldon

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 21, 2016
U should be happy. You had better contact the appropriate department so your room can be converted to a farm and u will be paid off.

Don't dull urself oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by IndianBwoy(m): 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
Its a sign.

You must sacrifice that tuber to the God of Yam.

By planting it on the sacred soil.

Ask the hebrews Ibrews Ibos. They know how to appease the New Yam God.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by magnificientzaz(f): 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
And this made front page undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by Lordtrillion(m): 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
Lol grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by Hairstyle27: 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
Dis reminds me of the bible jesus turning 5 bread nd 2 fishes into thounsands

1 Like

Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by instinctg(m): 8:13pm On Mar 21, 2016
i hope the ones u ve eaten are not growing in your stomach , end time yams grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by pretty16(f): 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
Special Yam. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
fruitfulness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by ify2nyce(f): 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
doesn't make sense

1 Like

Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by Sirjohn84(m): 8:14pm On Mar 21, 2016
GOOD WORK.. KEEP ONE FOR ME AND MY WIFE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by IYANGBALI: 8:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by IYANGBALI: 8:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
where did you boughted them and how much did you boughted them?

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It / Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth / Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.