Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room (50566 Views)

Nigeria To Export Of 480 Tonnes Of Yams Monthly / BA To Fly Nigerian Yams To UK / Nigeria Will Start Exporting Yams To Europe In June 2017 – Agric Minister, Ogbeh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by gurunlocker: 8:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
are you living In a classroom? I can see a blackboard

1 Like

Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by JoaHynppes(m): 8:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
[size=16pt]bruv, your carpet is fertile[/size]
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by gqboyy(m): 8:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
Endtime yam! if u allow water to touch ds yam it will take root and grow into a massive
yamstalk that will carry ur house to the land of giants!
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by makdcash(m): 8:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
END TIME YAM cheesy
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by kowema(f): 8:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
See ya room like Olokun Shrine n, u come still get offering Basket join

4 Likes

Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by JoaHynppes(m): 8:15pm On Mar 21, 2016
R
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by adeborode: 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
end time yam
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by fairheven: 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ki
wunmi590:
Hello e-family, the yams I bought on the 18th of Feburary, have started growing in my room, due to my busy schedule to cook them, though I bought six small ones, and I big one, I have eaten two from them, so the remaining have started growing, are they still eatable?

modified: the first picture was the first 5day i bought the yam.

come and see oo, very soon you and N'lander will start harvesting yam in my room grin

For yam to grow in your house, Obviously you bought plenty, and were not able to finish on time

Be your brothers' keeper, you should have given to your neighbor.. Learn to share.

1 Like

Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by akoladejesu(m): 8:16pm On Mar 21, 2016
See Olodo o. U go school at all? if u manage go school, dem no teach u something about photosynthesis for school?

That is photosynthesis for you guy.
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by Chalatanace(m): 8:18pm On Mar 21, 2016
What's so special about this? Am sure OP is one kind get-inside pikin.
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by idinc(m): 8:18pm On Mar 21, 2016
Ur room sef resemble farm...#pun intended#

1 Like

Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by blkmum700: 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
Op if you eat it then you should be ready to see the doctor for tuberculosis or tuberyamculosis grin grin grin grin
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by blkmum700: 8:19pm On Mar 21, 2016
idinc:
Ur room sef resemble farm...#pun intended#

u de inside my mind abi
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by johnel2real(m): 8:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
And this really made the front page. I Guess nairaland is running short of gists.
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by JoaHynppes(m): 8:20pm On Mar 21, 2016
gurunlocker:
I'm living in a classroom and you can see a blackboard in there

Fixed
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by lowsugar: 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
e-family, the yams I bought on the 18th of Feburary, have started growing in my room, due to my busy schedule to cook them, though I bought six small ones, and I big one, I have eaten two from them, so the remaining have started growing, are they still eatable?
For your information the more you let the sprouts grow the smaller your tubers become. If you don't want to come home to an orange sized yam tuber in the next few days you know what to do.... Google is your friend
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by princdebola201(m): 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
lipsrsealed grin what
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by tottinova: 8:21pm On Mar 21, 2016
wunmi590:
Hello e-family, the yams I bought on the 18th of Feburary, have started growing in my room, due to my busy schedule to cook them, though I bought six small ones, and I big one, I have eaten two from them, so the remaining have started growing, are they still eatable?

come and see oo, very soon you and N'lander will start harvesting yam in my room grin

That's a sign.
It's trying to tell you that no matter what you're into now, whether a student or already working, you'll end up being a farmer

2 Likes

Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by fireforfire: 8:22pm On Mar 21, 2016
Is dis ya room??
Dis luks like d picshur of a shrine! grin

2 Likes

Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by wunmi590(m): 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
youngest85:
wunmi babalola weldon

who's wunmi babalola? you don miss road tey tey undecided
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by SkinnyDude(m): 8:23pm On Mar 21, 2016
see as your room dirty

1 Like

Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by Memyselfu2009(m): 8:24pm On Mar 21, 2016
wunmi590:

SO must these be posted online or made front page...
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by gurunlocker: 8:25pm On Mar 21, 2016
JoaHynppes:

Fixed
Lol.... you chop the growing yam ni?
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by IkennaBasilJR(m): 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
IYANGBALI:
where did you boughted them and how much did you boughted them?
Bought is enough not boughted..abeg!!
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by IkennaBasilJR(m): 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
End time yam. check my signature
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by wunmi590(m): 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
fairheven:
Ki

For yam to grow in your house, Obviously you bought plenty, and were not able to finish on time

Be your brothers' keeper, you should have given to your neighbor.. Learn to share.

yes my brother, is not like i don't want to share, most of the people in my compound, have yam, we are just 3 in our compound, and two of them have traveled, have been the only one in the compound since.

thanks
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by chinjo(m): 8:28pm On Mar 21, 2016
Admin how did this make front page?
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by 4nobody4every1: 8:31pm On Mar 21, 2016
undecided

Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by busybeei5(f): 8:32pm On Mar 21, 2016
cry cry cry cry cry
i weep for the OP nd the mod dt dragged dis shii to FP undecided
Re: The Yams I Bought To Eat Have Started Growing In My Room by greatwin100: 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2016
END TIME YAM. RUN FOR UR LIFE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Slay Goat That Refused To Breastfeed Her Baby, After Giving Birth / Meet The Igbo Man Who Is A Cattle Rearer And See How He Does It / Man Wears A Bulletproof Vest At His Farm In Edo Because Of Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.