Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Wike: No INEC Official Has Powers To Cancel Already Declared Results - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike: No INEC Official Has Powers To Cancel Already Declared Results (31921 Views)

PPA Candiate, Goddy Ezeemo Arrives Polling Unit But No INEC Officials (Pics) / House Of Reps Approves Devolution Of Powers To States / Davis Ikanya Covering Arrested INEC Official's Face (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike: No INEC Official Has Powers To Cancel Already Declared Results by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
project50:
scared of who he is the one directing amaechi and the army to kil innocent people so that apc can win
hmmmmmmm. All is well o
Re: Wike: No INEC Official Has Powers To Cancel Already Declared Results by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 21, 2016
agbangam:

My problem wit Buhari is dat he is just too calm, wish OBJ was in charge, by now Wike go don follow Calabar river enter Cameroun. @least Fayose felt d heat. By now all dis ranting wud have ended
wat are u sayin .what did obj do to tinubu .was tinubu not a torn in his flesh b4

2 Likes

Re: Wike: No INEC Official Has Powers To Cancel Already Declared Results by onetouch04: 11:48pm On Mar 21, 2016
angels09:

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2016/03/21/wike-no-inec-official-has-powers-to-cancel-already-declared-results/
onetouch04:
Wiked is a shame that should be thrown to d dongeons. Blood sucking ogboni killer. I just pity my ppl of rivers state. When Rt. Hon. Amaechi was at d helms of affairs, touts like ateke tom who is now d security director of wiked, was chased down d creek where he belonged. Now d days of militancy n cultism is back as typified during d past elections in d state. I just pity my pple of rivers state who would be hit more by wike babaric n nefarious gangsterism. Ogboni shall die one day.
Re: Wike: No INEC Official Has Powers To Cancel Already Declared Results by olisaEze(m): 11:49pm On Mar 21, 2016
agbangam:

My problem wit Buhari is dat he is just too calm, wish OBJ was in charge, by now Wike go don follow Calabar river enter Cameroun. @least Fayose felt d heat. By now all dis ranting wud have ended
goodluck= too weak. Buhari= too calm. Na idi amin una want?
Re: Wike: No INEC Official Has Powers To Cancel Already Declared Results by bellyman4u: 11:50pm On Mar 21, 2016
Amechi lacks wisdom, he was supposed 2 be honoured as a patron in Rivers State, but the reverse is the case. Political Arrogance and Selfishness has made him politically relegated in Rivers State. He has gradually lost the masses which is too bad for his grassroot political career . Well, it's not too late to swallow his pride and embrace Wike as to regain his regards from the masses. His only present political strength is Buhari and Buhari will not be a president forever !

3 Likes

Re: Wike: No INEC Official Has Powers To Cancel Already Declared Results by excel101(m): 12:09am On Mar 22, 2016
eziokwubundunuwa:
Buhari is getting too lenient for my liking.
His Excellency Buhari has nothing to do as regards Rivers State, because he already has his minister representing the interest of his party. Except what you meant by being lenient is to bring back his military mentality
Re: Wike: No INEC Official Has Powers To Cancel Already Declared Results by excel101(m): 12:18am On Mar 22, 2016
agbangam:
But GEJ/PEJ didn't call their dog Wike to order wen he was causing trouble during Amaechi term as a gov. So law of Karma is just catching up wit Wike.
We were all der wen Wike used d military + DSS n Marylen Orga to cause Amaechi headach. So Wike enjoy ur own Headache
Sory Wike has gotten all he wanted. 1. He's the Gov. 2. Majority of the state house of assembly men are his. 3. Amaechi can't do anything to him

1 Like

Re: Wike: No INEC Official Has Powers To Cancel Already Declared Results by excel101(m): 12:22am On Mar 22, 2016
onetouch04:
Wiked is a shame that should be thrown to d dongeons. Blood sucking ogboni killer. I just pity my ppl of rivers state. When Rt. Hon. Amaechi was at d helms of affairs, touts like ateke tom who is now d security director of wiked, was chased down d creek where he belonged. Now d days of militancy n cultism is back as typified during d past elections in d state. I just pity my pple of rivers state who would be hit more by wike babaric n nefarious gangsterism. Ogboni shall die one day.
Oh! It can pain
Re: Wike: No INEC Official Has Powers To Cancel Already Declared Results by avatar77: 12:31am On Mar 22, 2016
i still dont know why the pc think dey can win in any of the south south region...mr buhari is dis the free,fair and credible election promise nigeria or is dis what you inherited frm gej??the economy is very bad but all what you are after is oil...may thunder strike dead d betrayal of south souuth...people like them amechi,dakuku and co

2 Likes

Re: Wike: No INEC Official Has Powers To Cancel Already Declared Results by Suspect33(m): 12:42am On Mar 22, 2016
agbangam:

Our heavenly father will shame all u haters, something good will surelly comeout of Buhari's govt. And as for Wike Law of Karma has caught up wit him. Or have u forgotten how he betrayed Amaechi dat nominated him as a minister and how he used Federal might to opress Amaechi? He shud also feel d fire he started. He is lucky dat Buhari is calm, if it were to be OBJ, him matter for don get K-leg.
bro that man aint calm, he's just clueless on how to rule this nation, its not even up to a year, and look how backward he has taken Nigeria, mehn say the truth when you see one, this current administration have nothing to offer to Nigerians

2 Likes

Re: Wike: No INEC Official Has Powers To Cancel Already Declared Results by RuddyFusion(m): 12:50am On Mar 22, 2016
divinehand2003:
Lol.
My advise to you, Sir Wike, is to be mindful of your utterances lest the immunity that covers you be blown away in a minute. Remember there is no more Patience Jonathan to cover you when the chips are down.

Who is this fellow? what are you smoking?...i guess you should keep smoking it
Re: Wike: No INEC Official Has Powers To Cancel Already Declared Results by ronaldbecky(m): 1:08am On Mar 22, 2016
todayboy:
Buhari is not happy at all with the way he is loosing all the oyel state to PDP

Very soon he will also loose the senate too

Thank God for wike for taming the betrayals called Amechi is political career is over very soon the Fulani dictator will sack him
chaiiiii see brain..ipob spoted

1 Like

Re: Wike: No INEC Official Has Powers To Cancel Already Declared Results by MoneyGreen(m): 1:24am On Mar 22, 2016
Wike, the clownish pot bellied man grin ur days r numbered

2 Likes

Re: Wike: No INEC Official Has Powers To Cancel Already Declared Results by hansad: 1:31am On Mar 22, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
APC want the election cancelled again? Are they not tired of killing and blood shedding already? Smh

You have not heard? As many people killed by Boko in the north, Bubu wants revenge in the south.
So the more the elections are postponed and more people killed in Rivers state and other south states, the better for those seeking for vengeance.

The plan to impose Emergency Rule was borne out of desires to make Rivers state a killing field, so long as the Emergency Rule lasts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike: No INEC Official Has Powers To Cancel Already Declared Results by Truckpusher(m): 1:42am On Mar 22, 2016
What we are seeing in Rivers State is the highest level of desperation , highhandedness, hypocrisy , authoritarianism,impunity and lack of dignity just mention them - we are witnessing a situation where a sitting minister is using a federal apparatus to muzzle a sitting Governor chosen by the people yet some people still shout 'change' shortly put ,Buhari and his strange bedfellows do not care about the administrative clumsiness these show of shame will bring to them because they are ready to go all the way but at what cost ? What else does a nation expect from an illiterate fellow who's still at war with a particular section of the country.
Buhari dun jam rock for Rivers State unless he will kill his way through but he who goes about fighting should be ready to sweat.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike: No INEC Official Has Powers To Cancel Already Declared Results by Truckpusher(m): 1:45am On Mar 22, 2016
hansad:

You have not heard? As many people killed by Boko in the north, Bubu wants revenge in the south.
So the more the elections are postponed and more people killed in Rivers state and other south states, the better for those seeking for vengeance.

The plan to impose Emergency Rule was borne out of desires to make Rivers state a killing field, so long as the Emergency Rule lasts.
He can go ahead and do all he wants but he will pay a heavier price when the time is right.

1 Like

Re: Wike: No INEC Official Has Powers To Cancel Already Declared Results by Politicowizard(m): 2:14am On Mar 22, 2016
TBH, sometimes, I'm forced to believe the president is scared of Amaechi. Dunno why

It's because, Amuechi sponsored his presidential election in a substantial amount. That is why bubu will continue to keep mute over Amuechi.

Should bubu try to go against Amuechi, then some of the cats will be let out of the bag. Bubu's holier than thou posture, his much touted integrity, and his sainthood will be seriously punctured!!

Hope you understand now.

2 Likes

Re: Wike: No INEC Official Has Powers To Cancel Already Declared Results by akinsbaba2015: 2:30am On Mar 22, 2016
The good news is that elecoral activities in Rivers state have been indefinitely suspended, no federal reps, no senators. Let them make do with their state house of assembly and let Nigeria be at peace. Whether APC blames PDP or vice-versa over the violence and killings is not important anymore, the state must of a necessity get rid of cultists & militants within its boundary. The heavens have falling over the Rivers PDP & APC. Let peace reign
Re: Wike: No INEC Official Has Powers To Cancel Already Declared Results by margclever: 2:47am On Mar 22, 2016
divinehand2003:
Lol.
My advise to you, Sir Wike, is to be mindful of your utterances lest the immunity that covers you be blown away in a minute. Remember there is no more Patience Jonathan to cover you when the chips are down.
a certified zombie spotted
Re: Wike: No INEC Official Has Powers To Cancel Already Declared Results by blackprowler: 2:57am On Mar 22, 2016
The purpose of elections in Nigeria is to have access to unimaginable wealth and power; so what do you expect? Politicians live for politics; that is the end for them and not a means to the end which is advancing society. Nigeria is a joke!
Re: Wike: No INEC Official Has Powers To Cancel Already Declared Results by Nobody: 3:58am On Mar 22, 2016
dulL
Re: Wike: No INEC Official Has Powers To Cancel Already Declared Results by html14java(f): 4:41am On Mar 22, 2016
chukwudi44:

What is stopping you from removing the immunity? Buhari and his cat of ubima has been disgraced by Wike. Unless he dies, except Jesus come, he will be the governor of Rivers state until 2023
Re: Wike: No INEC Official Has Powers To Cancel Already Declared Results by Nobody: 5:08am On Mar 22, 2016
"It is a security threat to the Nation to have all the key RESOURCE bearing states in the hands of the PDP." - Aminu Tambuwal, Sokoto State Governor

... So this is what the agitation for Rivers is all about?..This is why some 'abokis' are more concerned about elections in the South, when southerners do not give a Bleep about elections in the North...So this is why Chibuike Amaechi was created by APC Northern Elites to distabilize Rivers state and its environs?...

You people want to grab 'oyel' producing state abi? Global Oil prices have been on a steady decline since 2014, still Tambuwal and co held meeting on having an Oil producing state instead of brainstorming on how to diversify our economy. I never see this kind thing for me life before. Make them no worry. Them go soon dey alright!

#RiversRerun drama should be a lesson to SS/SE states. Do not allow them create an Ameachi in your state. AMAECHIS are time bombs created by APC Northern Elites to distabilize "key resource bearing states" while their herds men are going about slaughtering innocent people.

Be wise!
Re: Wike: No INEC Official Has Powers To Cancel Already Declared Results by alexlee50: 5:21am On Mar 22, 2016
divinehand2003:
Lol.
so he has no right to express his opinion again.there are two things we are going to miss about the last goverment, freedom of speech and conduct of free and fair elections. Anything somebody says something this administration is not doing right, e warriors like you start threatening, insulting and sometimes accusing people. Nigeria cannot grow like this.actions of people like you portends a great danger to the growth of our democracy.
Re: Wike: No INEC Official Has Powers To Cancel Already Declared Results by Nobody: 5:41am On Mar 22, 2016
Truckpusher:
What we are seeing in Rivers State is the highest level of desperation , highhandedness, hypocrisy , authoritarianism,impunity and lack of dignity just mention them - we are witnessing a situation where a sitting minister is using a federal apparatus to muzzle a sitting Governor chosen by the people yet some people still shout 'change' shortly put ,Buhari and his strange bedfellows do not care about the administrative clumsiness these show of shame will bring to them because they are ready to go all the way but at what cost ? What else does a nation expect from an illiterate fellow who's still at war with a particular section of the country.
Buhari dun jam rock for Rivers State unless he will kill his way through but he who goes about fighting should be ready to sweat.
my bro i tire ooo... Na by force to rule rivers state... E still dey baffle me....
Re: Wike: No INEC Official Has Powers To Cancel Already Declared Results by Ahmeduana(m): 6:06am On Mar 22, 2016
chukwudi44:

The people's votes would surely count.If the APC loses the entire seats,they have lost.Don't bring any stupid and irrelevant biblical analogy here. Why didn't you call for the PDP and the APC to share the a seats equally in Kano.

Wike is right, once the elections results have been announced by the returning officers, only the elections tribunal can cancel it.
AS IF YOU ARE READING THE GUYS COMMENT WRONGLY, YOU ARE ON THE SAME PAGE WITH THE GUY.
Re: Wike: No INEC Official Has Powers To Cancel Already Declared Results by Beadex1(m): 6:08am On Mar 22, 2016
Roadmike:
Democracy is about plurality of ideas and view. It not compulsory we must all be members of the APc, and there should be no compulsion in this also. The violence in Rivers is all APC orchestration and will never work.
Check the last result published by the INEC. You could see the inconsistency all others were stated as Returned while only that of APC was stated as elected.

I smell rat here please.
not only a rat but also a rabbit. those written returned were elected before but left the position through nullification of their office while the ELECTED is a fresh winner that was not in the office before. angry
Re: Wike: No INEC Official Has Powers To Cancel Already Declared Results by emeka2847: 6:14am On Mar 22, 2016
At least you said probably

Suspect33:
I still maintain my stand, nothing good is probably coming out of this buhari's administration
Re: Wike: No INEC Official Has Powers To Cancel Already Declared Results by ayindejimmy(m): 6:24am On Mar 22, 2016
These politicians should be very mindful of their utterances. Wike had made some speeches capable of instigating violence.
Wit all the violence and the killing of a soldier, a state of emergecy ought to av been declared to conduct the election.
The security forces shuld av foreseen all these and advice postponement.
This Inec is a big disgrace to the series of challenges facing this govt. Admitted Rivers ppl created tons of hinderances in this election but Inec must not be found in a position of blame at all. Politians are crafty, even if they agreed wit u b4, once they're at the losing end they deny any knowledge. Then u'r O.Y.O. This new heads of Inec have demostrated incompetency and neglegence. They need to be relieved to send a message, but when u do that now opposition will cry foul! Nja
Re: Wike: No INEC Official Has Powers To Cancel Already Declared Results by xcllaxix(m): 6:41am On Mar 22, 2016
Bia!..Nwoke fulani..All these brood that u people are sharling in Rivers..hmmm...my husband did not sharing it like that..o!...*in Madam peace voice*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lekki Deep Sea Port Receives 13 Brand New Cranes On Board First Cargo Ship / Buhari, Tinubu Arrived Ekiti State To Flag Off Presidential Campaign - Photos / Photo Of Princess Diana With Maryam Babangida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.