Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Please Help Out A Guy In Need Of Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Out A Guy In Need Of Advice (654 Views)

Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook / Ladies Fight Over A Guy In LAGBUS Enroute Ojota To CMS (photos) / He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Out A Guy In Need Of Advice by Oleku93(m): 12:44am On Mar 22, 2016
Pls pardon my errors. I visited my babe at her school. When we were 2geda, a call came tru on her fone. I noticed that the number was not saved on her phone cos it did nt display d caller's name. She picked up d call nd dropped it barely 15 secs lata without much conversation btw dem. I suspected a foul play nd asked her abt d caller's identity. She said it was her male friend who happens to be her coursemate. My countenance changed immediately cos she did nt evn ask who d caller was. Definitely she recognised the guy's voice or his number. I was nt ok with that because i already cautioned her to reduce d rate at which she accomodates male friends. I told her to use my fone to call d guy back because she insisted dat she never cut d call. Tell d guy dat she cud nt hear wat he was sayin bfr d call dropped bt she refused 2 do dat. 20 mins lata,she called wit my fone nd told d guy dat my boyfrnd said we ar datin,is it tru? She neva said wat i wanted her to tel d guy ... Pls wat shud i do next cos i luv her so much
Re: Please Help Out A Guy In Need Of Advice by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 22, 2016
Jealousy can make u think waaaaay too negative...u don't trust her that's y u insist her to use ur phone to call that guy back shocked

Juz chill and let her do her thing..now if she loves u & respect u, she knows what to do.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Out A Guy In Need Of Advice by grad2012(f): 12:54am On Mar 22, 2016
Chill first before you start stressing over nothing.
Did you hear the guys reply to wat she said? Was it a No oo we are not dating? If it was then no need to worry just tell her your mind that she shud cut off male frnds.
You have to let her no hw you feel what you like and what you don't that's what relationship is all about.

Just relax ok lols.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Out A Guy In Need Of Advice by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 22, 2016
Are both of you under 20 years?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Out A Guy In Need Of Advice by Monalisa185(f): 1:18am On Mar 22, 2016
nawa ooo...she's just your babe na..I mean, a girlfriend... so because you both are dating, she shouldn't keep male friends again...

to crown it all, your babe is still a university student...

don't even know what to tell you sf..

1 Like

Re: Please Help Out A Guy In Need Of Advice by Nobody: 1:27am On Mar 22, 2016
You really need to grow some balls dude. Damn! Would a dumped ya by now for being such a pvssy if I were her kind
Re: Please Help Out A Guy In Need Of Advice by Oleku93(m): 1:34am On Mar 22, 2016
I appreciate u all... d main reason y i'm being over protective is jst dat she is gullible ...she is a person dat can easily be tricked nd manipulated. dats y i no won takes chances. now i wil let her be nd allow her 2 do anytin she likes...once again, muchas gracias
Re: Please Help Out A Guy In Need Of Advice by innocentchuks(m): 1:51am On Mar 22, 2016
Oleku93:
Pls pardon my errors. I visited my babe at her school. When we were 2geda, a call came tru on her fone. I noticed that the number was not saved on her phone cos it did nt display d caller's name. She picked up d call nd dropped it barely 15 secs lata without much conversation btw dem. I suspected a foul play nd asked her abt d caller's identity. She said it was her male friend who happens to be her coursemate. My countenance changed immediately cos she did nt evn ask who d caller was. Definitely she recognised the guy's voice or his number. I was nt ok with that because i already cautioned her to reduce d rate at which she accomodates male friends. I told her to use my fone to call d guy back because she insisted dat she never cut d call. Tell d guy dat she cud nt hear wat he was sayin bfr d call dropped bt she refused 2 do dat. 20 mins lata,she called wit my fone nd told d guy dat my boyfrnd said we ar datin,is it tru? She neva said wat i wanted her to tel d guy ... Pls wat shud i do next cos i luv her so much

U are unnecessary jealous, she is not ur wife and at such u don't have full control over her. Don't push it because the more you do the uglier u look, the more you expose your insecurity, and if you u don't watch it jealousy will push u to the extreme at this point u might loose her. Her actions shows that she loves and respect you. Take it easy on her bro, she is on ur side and for the fact that she is a woman u are not the only one that has eyes and can see. Men must admire and woe her so get that into ur skull.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Out A Guy In Need Of Advice by MRBrownJ: 4:37am On Mar 22, 2016
@Oleku93
bro, we cant really judge your gal's actions, as she could simply be very gullible and friendly, like that. but something that is CERTAIN here is that, you do NOT trust her, and when the trust is gone in a union, it is difficult to have an healthy rewarding r/ship. therefore you must ask yourself if it is really what you want... the stress alone isnt worth going down that road.

you cant look at all the positive side of this person, immaturely believe that you can remove whatever you dont like about her (through control/pressure/blackmail or whatever), and think that you will ever be happy in such one sided selfish r/ship. you just CANT!!!!! you have to let this woman be HERSELF, let her show you who she is without any interference/advices from you, and study/discover who she really is.... and possibly be attracted and fall in love with THAT person. that person is the only one that matters because thats who you will ultimately end up with (when all the fakeness is gone).

i know that you may like this gal a great deal, but if you dont like her enough to TRUST/RESPECT her fully, then this is a waste of time/energy/life, unless you just want someone close to "mount" some time to time.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nonsense / You Won’t Believe Why This Bride Was Dumped On Her Wedding Night (photo) / Question Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.