Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,020 members, 7,803,421 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Food Prices: PMB Vs GEJ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Food Prices: PMB Vs GEJ (6236 Views)

PMB Vs GEJ, Who Is A Better Manager Of Resources? / Nigerian Government Adopts Measures To Reduce Food Prices / Osinbajo Appoints Amaechi,ogbeh,ngige To Beat Down Food Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food Prices: PMB Vs GEJ by Firefire(m): 6:45am On Mar 22, 2016
PassingShot:

Then direct your frustration at your water vendors who are making a kill out of a situation not affecting them. This is what you get when there are too mnay unpatriotic citizens and wailing zombies around.

SMH, and those you labeled unpatriotic citizens fell from the sky ?
Re: Food Prices: PMB Vs GEJ by PassingShot(m): 6:46am On Mar 22, 2016
Firefire:

SMH, and those you labeled unpatriotic citizens fell from the sky ?
From pit of hell firefire.

grin
Re: Food Prices: PMB Vs GEJ by mideactive: 6:47am On Mar 22, 2016
See urself!u want dis govt to keep doing d same thing dat got us here in d first place.I voted 4 change n I'm willing 2wait,if u can't,relocate2Ghana n come back after 4yrs

Nbote:

Abeg make una let pesin hear word.. Which corruption is fighting back?? Fuel has been scarce for more than a month now and ur minister of petroleum has said absolutely nothing except for his minister making contradictory statements everytime and u tell me corruption is fighting back. Is it corruption dat is distributing petroleum products?? Or is it corruption dat is making d govt look totally lost as to how to tackle some of the issues plaguing the country or is it corruption dat has encouraged scarcity of the dollar with a baseless dollar restriction policy I guess corruption is also responsible for the raging zombies who have added corruption is "fighting back" to their cookbook. Some of U are pathetic with d excuses u make for these ppl.
Re: Food Prices: PMB Vs GEJ by Firefire(m): 6:47am On Mar 22, 2016
Lucy001:

He is doing his work, he was paid to do "online"

APC Online Zombie, pay per post... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Food Prices: PMB Vs GEJ by Firefire(m): 6:49am On Mar 22, 2016
PassingShot:

From pit of hell firefire.

grin

Okay, oga, but we are suffering here and you are over there posting to support this clueless administration.

Don't forget there is repercussion for every action.

Kontinue, god is watching you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Food Prices: PMB Vs GEJ by LadyExcellency: 6:51am On Mar 22, 2016
PassingShot:

Then direct your frustration at your water vendors who are making a kill out of a situation not affecting them. This is what you get when there are too mnay unpatriotic citizens and wailing zombies around.

Thank your stars I don't have time to spare this morning, I would've exposed your utter ignorance and shamefacedness for all to see.

If you care to note, Yar'dua regime is different from GEJ's administration and moreover, external reserve was $31.7 billion in September 2011″ under GEJ and nothing of sort happened hence stop defending the indefensible.

2015 Elections were held in all 774 LGAs of Nigeria hence there was no territory under Bokoharam on May 29, 2015.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Food Prices: PMB Vs GEJ by Nbote(m): 6:57am On Mar 22, 2016
mideactive:
See urself!u want dis govt to keep doing d same thing dat got us here in d first place.I voted 4 change n I'm willing 2wait,if u can't,relocate2Ghana n come back after 4yrs

So in otherwords, what u're saying is dat d scarcity and dwindling power situation for example are all justifiable and as such Nigerians should smile thru d pain cos dis is d "Change" dey wanted right? It's always quite easier to put up a brave face on "faceless" social media forum like nairaland while deep down inside we all know. Kip suffering and smiling but don't ask others to do same. It's called hypocrisy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Food Prices: PMB Vs GEJ by wilcox(m): 7:02am On Mar 22, 2016
The change in price is simply the end product of the change we voted for. Needless for this comparison as long as there is a reflected at the end of it whether negative or positive change.
Re: Food Prices: PMB Vs GEJ by Iykopee(m): 7:12am On Mar 22, 2016
PassingShot:
Can we do the same for other aspects as follow?

Crude price: GEJ $100 PMB $30

Corruption: GEJ $bn stolen. PMB - 0

Insurgency: GEJ BH seized 14 LGs. PMB - Defeating BH.

Foreign Reserve:
GEJ met $47bn left $29bn despite unrivaled earnings.
PMB met $29bn and has increased it to $32bn despite diminished earnings.

Nigeria Image:
Under GEJ, Nigeria became a laughing stock and got mocked and ridiculed even by Ghana, Benin and SA not to talk of the Western world.

Under PMB, Nigeria is gaining back her respectful place once again.

When will the wailing zombies understand that if you waste your today, you have gambled with your tomorrow?

What you see today with the economy is the result of the INEFFECTUAL BUFFOON's mismanagement of our resources in the five years he ruled. And if una like, make una cry blood, the drunkard is not coming back and NO ONE from that region may EVER smell ASO Rock.

Did I just strike where it hurts?

grin

Classless zombie on the loose spotted. Ur lies aint selling no more.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Food Prices: PMB Vs GEJ by PassingShot(m): 7:13am On Mar 22, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Thank your stars I don't have time to spare this morning, I would've exposed your utter ignorance and shamefacedness for all to see.

If you care to note, Yar'dua regime is different from GEJ's administration and moreover, external reserve was $31.7 billion in September 2011″ under GEJ and nothing of sort happened hence stop defending the indefensible.

2015 Elections were held in all 774 LGAs of Nigeria hence there was no territory under Bokoharam on May 29, 2015.
Including the elections that held in IDP camps across the NE?

Yeye dey smell.
Re: Food Prices: PMB Vs GEJ by PassingShot(m): 7:14am On Mar 22, 2016
Firefire:

Okay, oga, but we are suffering here and you are over there posting to support this clueless administration.

Don't forget there is repercussion for every action.

Kontinue, god is watching you.
But Na jand you dey too nah?

Relax and be patriotic, things will improve.
Re: Food Prices: PMB Vs GEJ by funlord(m): 7:18am On Mar 22, 2016
undecided
gohome:
smiley

Are these prices from your fathers shop? Because even for abuja wey buhari siddon put, na 10 cad I still dey use shack water!

Tell your father to stop being a 'shylock' abeg!
Re: Food Prices: PMB Vs GEJ by mideactive: 7:20am On Mar 22, 2016
Wat exactly do u want d President to 2?dis power situation has been on 4 decades,fuel scarcity,job scarcity u name it.Pmb said he wants to change all dat,n he's just 10months in power u want magic.even if he isn't asking 4 tym,a thinking person should knw he needs tym.I'm not better off my broda,but I think he deserves some tym to try n turn things around.d list u could do is giv him some benefit of a Doubt.

Nbote:

So in otherwords, what u're saying is dat d scarcity and dwindling power situation for example are all justifiable and as such Nigerians should smile thru d pain cos dis is d "Change" dey wanted right? It's always quite easier to put up a brave face on "faceless" social media forum like nairaland while deep down inside we all know. Kip suffering and smiling but don't ask others to do same. It's called hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Food Prices: PMB Vs GEJ by Firefire(m): 7:29am On Mar 22, 2016
PassingShot:

But Na jand you dey too nah?

Relax and be patriotic, things will improve.

I move across the globe, not stationary.

But we are suffering in Nigeria, no regular power, getting worst now, no fuel to power our Generators and factories, how long should we wait ?
Re: Food Prices: PMB Vs GEJ by joseph1832(m): 7:32am On Mar 22, 2016
gohome:
smiley
Dude! It is expected that comparism is done after PMB completes his tenure, not when he's barely even 1 year into it.

So, I'll have you know that there is no basis for comparism. Wait, let him finish his tenure, then, you can compare all you want.

2 Likes

Re: Food Prices: PMB Vs GEJ by PassingShot(m): 7:37am On Mar 22, 2016
Firefire:

I move across the globe, not stationary.

But we are suffering in Nigeria, no regular power, getting worst now, no fuel to power our Generators and factories, how long should we wait ?
Let there be demonstrations by students, labour unions and other well-meaning citizens to demand immediate improvement. I will lend my voice to it online. But what I will not support is irresponsible wailing just because of election loss.
Re: Food Prices: PMB Vs GEJ by Bibyken(f): 7:43am On Mar 22, 2016
godoluwa:
Adiye ye ogun adiye pa ogun, won l'adiye o pa omo ire. won gbe adiye ta won fi owo re ra awo, awo ye eyin mefa o pa okan soso. ko wa tan?
this is a forum not a Yoruba village meeting!

1 Like

Re: Food Prices: PMB Vs GEJ by LadyExcellency: 7:47am On Mar 22, 2016
PassingShot:

Including the elections that held in IDP camps across the NE?

Yeye dey smell.

Are IDP Camps immuned from attack at anytime?

The bottom line is that the six weeks military offensive was perfectly successful and the atmosphere it provided was conducive for 2015 elections.

Our Soldiers marched and sang "Never Again" will Nigeria lose territory to Bokoharam.

1 Like

Re: Food Prices: PMB Vs GEJ by jumper524(m): 7:49am On Mar 22, 2016
godoluwa:
its unfortunate that some Nigerians reject continuity of good things.
continuity of which good watin? No think say we don forget ooo all those ASUU strike, doctors strike e.t.c we know tins are not going fine with pmb bt don't ever try to make that otueke man look innocent in the picture
Re: Food Prices: PMB Vs GEJ by crownwealth: 7:51am On Mar 22, 2016
APC why
Re: Food Prices: PMB Vs GEJ by Nbote(m): 7:52am On Mar 22, 2016
mideactive:
Wat exactly do u want d President to 2?dis power situation has been on 4 decades,fuel scarcity,job scarcity u name it.Pmb said he wants to change all dat,n he's just 10months in power u want magic.even if he isn't asking 4 tym,a thinking person should knw he needs tym.I'm not better off my broda,but I think he deserves some tym to try n turn things around.d list u could do is giv him some benefit of a Doubt.

So fuel scarcity has been on for decades?? and d worsening power situation too?? Some problems no doubt is going to take a long term plan to get fixed example d unemployment, infrastructural deficit, stable power but a whole lot of others can b fixed with short term measures while making long term plans so dat d problems don't arise again eg fuel distribution, improved power supply but yet some of U want to make excuses for the govt everytime. D country will still kip importing fuel until our refineries and more begin to work again so have we stopped importing and if no why has d scarcity stayed for dis long Don't even get me started on ur sabotage claims because d govt shouldn't complain wen d people are complaining because it is the people dat feel d realities. They are supposed to look for fixes not complain too.
Re: Food Prices: PMB Vs GEJ by mideactive: 8:07am On Mar 22, 2016
N u think they're nt looking 4 a way2 fix it right.my broda,it's not a matter of excuses,it's a matter of d reality on gound.u sure knw about d scarcity of dollar,can u also put d blame on pmb?u knw 95% of d fuel we use is imported,n dollar is scarce.it's not dat d fuel situation is completely bad,but u knw Nigerians 'l always take advantage of situations like dis.I don't think der is much diff.wit light supply now n den,I think we'v got generation problem.dat might take some tym 2 fix

Nbote:

So fuel scarcity has been on for decades?? and d worsening power situation too?? Some problems no doubt is going to take a long term plan to get fixed example d unemployment, infrastructural deficit, stable power but a whole lot of others can b fixed with short term measures while making long term plans so dat d problems don't arise again eg fuel distribution, improved power supply but yet some of U want to make excuses for the govt everytime. D country will still kip importing fuel until our refineries and more begin to work again so have we stopped importing and if no why has d scarcity stayed for dis long Don't even get me started on ur sabotage claims because d govt shouldn't complain wen d people are complaining because it is the people dat feel d realities. They are supposed to look for fixes not complain too.
Re: Food Prices: PMB Vs GEJ by godoluwa(m): 8:21am On Mar 22, 2016
jumper524:
continuity of which good watin? No think say we don forget ooo all those ASUU strike, doctors strike e.t.c we know tins are not going fine with pmb bt don't ever try to make that otueke man look innocent in the picture
yeah bt better than PMB administration that want to have it all by force.
Re: Food Prices: PMB Vs GEJ by godoluwa(m): 8:23am On Mar 22, 2016
Bibyken:
this is a forum not a Yoruba village meeting!
se nitooto? mi o mo o, dakun dabo fi'yedenu ki o j'ebure o
Re: Food Prices: PMB Vs GEJ by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 22, 2016
solid3:
Stop misleading the public.
But that's the truth.
Re: Food Prices: PMB Vs GEJ by Enahi(f): 8:45am On Mar 22, 2016
Lol i pity the people still supporting Pmb online dont go and try it outside o people will beat the hell out of you.

I witnessed something yesterday o one man was praising Buhari in presence of people,come and see the way people were screaming and yelling at him na God help am yesterday e no go ever try am again for him life.
Re: Food Prices: PMB Vs GEJ by Enahi(f): 8:47am On Mar 22, 2016
All these fake buhari supporters i pity una.
Re: Food Prices: PMB Vs GEJ by amaechi1: 8:54am On Mar 22, 2016
Looting:

GEJ : PMB
>infinity. <50
Re: Food Prices: PMB Vs GEJ by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 22, 2016
PassingShot:

[s]First, your ignorance is obvious since you don't know that you use "average" price for commodities whose prices fluctuate.

Secondly, not even his worse enemy can accuse Buhari of any corruption till this point.

Lastly, your wailing, crying, cursing and kicking don't go beyond online. When the time that matters most comes, you guys will be put where you belong - inside cooler.[/s]
grin
has he returned the SUVs he got from Dasuki? cheesy
Re: Food Prices: PMB Vs GEJ by Nbote(m): 9:26am On Mar 22, 2016
mideactive:
N u think they're nt looking 4 a way2 fix it right.my broda,it's not a matter of excuses,it's a matter of d reality on gound.u sure knw about d scarcity of dollar,can u also put d blame on pmb?u knw 95% of d fuel we use is imported,n dollar is scarce.it's not dat d fuel situation is completely bad,but u knw Nigerians 'l always take advantage of situations like dis.I don't think der is much diff.wit light supply now n den,I think we'v got generation problem.dat might take some tym 2 fix

Oga let's call a spade a spade, dollar no scarce. D govt simply restricted it's sale with certain conditions hence d scarcity even though we know CBN thru d banks are in brisk business. Petroleum marketers have not complained about dollar scarcity because dem no follow for d restrictions. Power generation has drastically dropped over the past few months but if u want to believe otherwise then u're simply being economical with the truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CSU: Hurray, BAT Is Finally Free!!! / Huge Capital Flight Hits Nigerian Economy / 750bn Agriculture Intervention Fund To Be Created By FG & CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.