Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Falling In Love With My Ex I Broke Up With From A Prophey - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Falling In Love With My Ex I Broke Up With From A Prophey (2867 Views)

My Girlfriend Smelled Of Condom Down There And I Broke Up With Her / How Do You Respond To This Message From Your Ex “I Miss You” / I Can’t Stay A Day Without S.ex, I Think I Will Invite Our House Boy To Do Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falling In Love With My Ex I Broke Up With From A Prophey by commodorejydes(m): 8:52am On Mar 22, 2016
Firstly I will like 2 say dis my first post having been on nairaland for years now cous dis post is very important 2 me
I met dis sweet girl during my service year in jos also a corp's member then we started a relationship, prior to that I never dated all thru my university days, I fell in love cous she had dose qualities I wanted in my dream woman, so loving, always puts me 1st, saying she caring is an understatement, very polite, humble, homely n above all still a Virgin @ 26. To d point, I'm a member of celestial church of Christ, so during d course of a program in church I was categorically call upon by several prophets n told d girl I'm wit is not my wife.
I was sad, confussed, and downcast. Hearing dis I decided not to waste her time any further so I told her n i broke up. She hated me, coursed me n I felt even guilty d more, all dis happen last year n den I was still searching for job.
Fast forward to present day after some months she forgive me n we were good friends again,now I'm employed feeling d vacuum of her love n dose sacrifice she made for me n dats hurt me d more Dat I can't have her. Often wen we chat I noticed she still cares even though she never wants to show it. I just wish tinz could be simple so I can make her my lady n mother of my kids, what can I do? , yes lastly my mum has her reservation abt her cous she is Ishan n was present wen d prophecy was given.
Mature comment plz n battering is allow cous it often d case in d forum maybe it will flog me into my senses. Tanks.
Re: Falling In Love With My Ex I Broke Up With From A Prophey by delishpot: 8:55am On Mar 22, 2016
Since you trust your prophet so much, let her go. Cos your mom will frustrate her if you bring her in. Plus why does she not let go too? I hope she knows that marriage is not just between two people in Naija. It is between two families. If she does not smell the coffee and move on, she will soon have to deal with you and your family in future if any form of problem arises after your marriage. They will surely link it to what your Alfa said. They will not see it as challenges if Life but rather see it as problems associated with marrying the wrong woman. So she should use her brain.

2 Likes

Re: Falling In Love With My Ex I Broke Up With From A Prophey by happyjuliet(f): 9:00am On Mar 22, 2016
hmmmmmm op ur case is a complicated one, just commit it into God's hands, he alone can rescued u.
Re: Falling In Love With My Ex I Broke Up With From A Prophey by Ifakiland(m): 9:04am On Mar 22, 2016
go and marry d prophet...oponu.

3 Likes

Re: Falling In Love With My Ex I Broke Up With From A Prophey by Oyizza(f): 9:05am On Mar 22, 2016
uhm, what exactly is ur problem?
Re: Falling In Love With My Ex I Broke Up With From A Prophey by gamaliel121(m): 9:06am On Mar 22, 2016
Mtchewwww!!!!!**spits*a
Re: Falling In Love With My Ex I Broke Up With From A Prophey by Nobody: 9:06am On Mar 22, 2016
ask the prophet where your wife his since he knows that one is not ur wife

3 Likes

Re: Falling In Love With My Ex I Broke Up With From A Prophey by NiRfreak(m): 9:13am On Mar 22, 2016
What if the prophets were wrong. What if your mom colluded with the prophets. Why not do your research and findings yourself. Why were you so in haste to break up with her without further enquiry. Always remember you are going to live with this woman and not your mother forever and your mother wont be alive forever to always influence your decision. Its better you make your findings by prayer, fasting and seeking spiritual guidance even without the knowledge of your mother for confirmation.

1 Like

Re: Falling In Love With My Ex I Broke Up With From A Prophey by Nobody: 9:13am On Mar 22, 2016
Prophecies upon prophecies...
Re: Falling In Love With My Ex I Broke Up With From A Prophey by commodorejydes(m): 9:14am On Mar 22, 2016
happyjuliet:
hmmmmmm op ur case is a complicated one, just commit it into God's hands, he alone can rescued u.
Juliets Tanks. I'm on Dat right nw.
Re: Falling In Love With My Ex I Broke Up With From A Prophey by Nobody: 9:15am On Mar 22, 2016
Hmmmmmmmm

No pastor can stop me from marrying whoever I decide to marry

But since yur the type that believe the opinion of your pastor/prophet on who you should marry, you should have cut off every form of 'close' friendship with the lady.
She's human, so you are. And considering there was no problem before the breakup, it's certain there'll still be emotional attractions and feelings. After the breakup, you shouldn't have allowed yourself get so close to her. You didn't let her move on. You gave her reasons to hold on

If you want to take her back, do that now. If you still going to follow your prophet's sermon, then you have to stay away from her and cut every attachment with her. You have to let her move on
Re: Falling In Love With My Ex I Broke Up With From A Prophey by commodorejydes(m): 9:16am On Mar 22, 2016
NiRfreak:
What if the prophets were wrong. What if your mom colluded with the prophets. Why not do your research and findings yourself. Why were you so in haste to break up with her without further enquiry. Always remember you are going to live with this woman and not your mother forever and your mother wont be alive forever to always influence your decision. Its better you make your findings by prayer, fasting and seeking spiritual guidance even without the knowledge of your mother for confirmation.
Tanks boss same advice I've always got, Tink it's definitely d way
Re: Falling In Love With My Ex I Broke Up With From A Prophey by adewaletb3(m): 9:16am On Mar 22, 2016
Bleep that prophet. That's part of the reasons I said there is no God.
Re: Falling In Love With My Ex I Broke Up With From A Prophey by commodorejydes(m): 9:19am On Mar 22, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Hmmmmmmmm

No pastor can stop me from marrying whoever I decide to marry

But since yur the type that believe the opinion of your pastor/prophet on who you should marry, you should have cut off every form of 'close' friendship with the lady.
She's human, so you are. And considering there was no problem before the breakup, it's certain there'll still be emotional attractions and feelings. After the breakup, you shouldn't have allowed yourself get so close to her. You didn't let her move on. You gave her reasons to hold on

If you want to take her back, do that now. If you still going to follow your prophet's sermon, then you have to stay away from her and cut every attachment with her. You have to let her move on
nice 1 Bro, u really understood my senero, just like u feeling my pulse... Tank for advice
Re: Falling In Love With My Ex I Broke Up With From A Prophey by commodorejydes(m): 9:20am On Mar 22, 2016
Ifakiland:
go and marry d prophet...oponu.
bross Tanks but y d insult na.
Re: Falling In Love With My Ex I Broke Up With From A Prophey by Monalisa185(f): 9:24am On Mar 22, 2016
prophets be ruining people's relationships since time immemorial...and the gullible ones be falling for their scams
Re: Falling In Love With My Ex I Broke Up With From A Prophey by NiRfreak(m): 9:25am On Mar 22, 2016
commodorejydes:
Tanks boss same advice I've always got, Tink it's definitely d way
Even when you get married you still have to be very objective and diplomatic in the way you handle issues cos issues will always come among your loved ones. Hasty conclusion and giving in to sentiments are not the way to go.
Re: Falling In Love With My Ex I Broke Up With From A Prophey by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 22, 2016
commodorejydes:
nice 1 Bro, u really understood my senero, just like u feeling my pulse... Tank for advice
you welcome

I wish you all the best
Re: Falling In Love With My Ex I Broke Up With From A Prophey by flokii: 9:30am On Mar 22, 2016
@OP how do you know she's still a virgin?

was it revealed too.. pls answer o
Re: Falling In Love With My Ex I Broke Up With From A Prophey by commodorejydes(m): 9:33am On Mar 22, 2016
flokii:
@OP how do you know she's still a virgin?

was it revealed too.. pls answer o
Bro @ least sometin to make me laugh.. Bro let's no dwell on Dat, we dated for over a year so I know for certain
Re: Falling In Love With My Ex I Broke Up With From A Prophey by happyjuliet(f): 12:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
Tanks. I'm on Dat right nw.
UWC smiley Tanks. I'm on Dat right nw.
UWC
Re: Falling In Love With My Ex I Broke Up With From A Prophey by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
If I was the babe I will NEVER date or marry you
1. You trust your prophet so much
2. No one knows tomorrow.
3. When challenges comes up in the marriage (yes they will always do) you will remember that you were warned and run to look for another prophet to seek solution.
4. You mama no even like me..
5. Life is already difficult in its own way talk more of entering a somehow difficult marriage
Re: Falling In Love With My Ex I Broke Up With From A Prophey by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
commodorejydes:
Firstly I will like 2 say dis my first post having been on nairaland for years now cous dis post is very important 2 me
I met dis sweet girl during my service year in jos also a corp's member then we started a relationship, prior to that I never dated all thru my university days, I fell in love cous she had dose qualities I wanted in my dream woman, so loving, always puts me 1st, saying she caring is an understatement, very polite, humble, homely n above all still a Virgin @ 26. To d point, I'm a member of celestial church of Christ, so during d course of a program in church I was categorically call upon by several prophets n told d girl I'm wit is not my wife.
I was sad, confussed, and downcast. Hearing dis I decided not to waste her time any further so I told her n i broke up. She hated me, coursed me n I felt even guilty d more, all dis happen last year n den I was still searching for job.
Fast forward to present day after some months she forgive me n we were good friends again,now I'm employed feeling d vacuum of her love n dose sacrifice she made for me n dats hurt me d more Dat I can't have her. Often wen we chat I noticed she still cares even though she never wants to show it. I just wish tinz could be simple so I can make her my lady n mother of my kids, what can I do? , yes lastly my mum has her reservation abt her cous she is Ishan n was present wen d prophecy was given.
Mature comment plz n battering is allow cous it often d case in d forum maybe it will flog me into my senses. Tanks.
nigga use ur brain ,ask ur self what has been the percentage accuracy of all former prophetic massage given to u by same church or pastor ...if its 95 percentage the probability is high.....my nigga told me a whit garment pastor told him he saw a vision of him in a foreign land with white guys 10 yrs ago ..this guy no get passport no money but this nigga works for a Nigerian bank in china now he told me ten year ago he was 19 year old ...2 the same nigga told me the same pastor told him he saw a vision of him with a white lady as wive not a Yoruba woman the guy was engaged to a Yoruba chick but it crashed now he is seriously dating one Nigeria born eyptian lady ,they could have wedded last month but he was delay it .....those white garment churches na jass ,men or what ....or coincidence ....lastly he will become .....of his state no sign yet but am observing
Re: Falling In Love With My Ex I Broke Up With From A Prophey by Abbeyunique2(m): 1:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
BreadandBeans:

ask the prophet where your wife his since he knows that one is not ur wife
Abi, nah so dem dey do, breaking up relationships with stupid prophecy.
A pastor said similar prophesy like the OP to me and me just dey laff cus i was single to stupor then.
Re: Falling In Love With My Ex I Broke Up With From A Prophey by 6fit(f): 1:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
Bro forget all dis fake prophet all d place.....if u love and she love u without reservation giv it a try. So if propesy come from yur prophet dat u are not to marry for life u will belief?
Re: Falling In Love With My Ex I Broke Up With From A Prophey by bry8ted(m): 1:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
Me don't listen to pastors or prophet wen it comes to marriage. We are so lazy with our prayer life that we have turned pastor to God. My x left cos of a rubbish prophecy like this. Still love her doh
Re: Falling In Love With My Ex I Broke Up With From A Prophey by Nobody: 1:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
oh Mr commodorejydes, let God speak to you directly, we are in the latter days and most of these prophets colour their prophecies with their personal opinion. I have witnessed where a prophetess outrightly told a man that he married the wrong wife because she personally didn't like the tribe the woman comes from and then, may I add my own personal experience of two prophets on different occasions telling me one rubbish 419 guy was my `husband` because they were carried away by his outward', deceitful personality. I simply told them I never see vision.....I mean.
As for your mom, if she isn't giving you any good reason about her reservation except based on the fact that the girl is eshan, then I do not think that is reason enough.
please, pray about it. Let the Holy spirit lead you in the right way to go
Re: Falling In Love With My Ex I Broke Up With From A Prophey by commodorejydes(m): 1:49pm On Mar 22, 2016
Alikote:
nigga use ur brain ,ask ur self what has been the percentage accuracy of all former prophetic massage given to u by same church or pastor ...if its 95 percentage the probability is high.....my nigga told me a whit garment pastor told him he saw a vision of him in a foreign land with white guys 10 yrs ago ..this guy no get passport no money but this nigga works for a Nigerian bank in china now he told me ten year ago he was 19 year old ...2 the same nigga told me the same pastor told him he saw a vision of him with a white lady as wive not a Yoruba woman the guy was engaged to a Yoruba chick but it crashed now he is seriously dating one Nigeria born eyptian lady ,they could have wedded last month but he was delay it .....those white garment churches na jass ,men or what ....or coincidence ....lastly he will become .....of his state no sign yet but am observing
Tanks Bro very insightful.... So appreciate
Re: Falling In Love With My Ex I Broke Up With From A Prophey by commodorejydes(m): 1:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
Treasuredlove:
oh Mr commodorejydes, let God speak to you directly, we are in the latter days and most of these prophets colour their prophecies with their personal opinion. I have witnessed where a prophetess outrightly told a man that he married the wrong wife because she personally didn't like the tribe the woman comes from and then, may I add my own personal experience of two prophets on different occasions telling me one rubbish 419 guy was my `husband` because they were carried away by his outward', deceitful personality. I simply told them I never see vision.....I mean.
As for your mom, if she isn't giving you any good reason about her reservation except based on the fact that the girl is eshan, then I do not think that is reason enough.
please, pray about it. Let the Holy spirit lead you in the right way to go
dear I cannot tank u enuf, I had to read ur responds over n over again... N I felt some peace, Tanks im realy taking it to God. Tanks

1 Like

Re: Falling In Love With My Ex I Broke Up With From A Prophey by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
smiley
commodorejydes:
dear I cannot tank u enuf, I had to read ur responds over n over again... N I felt some peace, Tanks im realy taking it to God. Tanks
you are welcome smiley
Re: Falling In Love With My Ex I Broke Up With From A Prophey by commodorejydes(m): 2:13pm On Mar 22, 2016
favoured234:
If I was the babe I will NEVER date or marry you
1. You trust your prophet so much
2. No one knows tomorrow.
3. When challenges comes up in the marriage (yes they will always do) you will remember that you were warned and run to look for another prophet to seek solution.
4. You mama no even like me..
5. Life is already difficult in its own way talk more of entering a somehow difficult marriage
babe u sounding exaltly like her.,same tinz she said wen b breakup happen but we still find oursef loving again... Just gonna take it to God personally now... Tanks anyways, I appreciate
Re: Falling In Love With My Ex I Broke Up With From A Prophey by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2016
commodorejydes:
babe u sounding exaltly like her.,same tinz she said wen b breakup happen but we still find oursef loving again... Just gonna take it to God personally now..[b][/b]. Tanks anyways, I appreciate

The bolded is very important

(1) (2) (Reply)

See the Crazy Selfie that Won N1M / 20 Awesome Questions To Ask A Girl You Like / Cute Nairalander Takes A Selfie.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.