Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium (23447 Views)

Man Arrested Trying To Drive Car Loaded With Liquid Gas Into Crowd In Belgium. / Gambian's Airport And Ports Filled Up As 1000s People Seek Way To Fly Out (pics / Gas Station In Ghana Explodes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by adconline(m): 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
bonechamberlain:
u don't know me, so don't call me a terrorist apologist, if u aren't in tune with the international system and how it works, pls I have no explanation or epistles for u.
I need not to know u, your post says a lot about u... A conspiracy theorists blaming the victims instead of the jihadist.. They find comfort in folks like u. That's how BH started by killin Xtians and now they are killing more Muslims than Xtians.. There is no justification for killing in the name of belief!!

3 Likes

Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by 1freshdude: 7:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
Omoluabi16:
Kai.you are the one twisting the truth.You live in germany doesn't mean it didn't occur.The refugees have done worse.How about the swedish woman killed by refugees? It's of no benefit to me to castigate people/race wrongly.I'm only telling you what is happening.I read the tabloid, I follow the trends.So I also know what's up.
What's your point exactly? Are the crimes you accuse the migrants about unique to them? Indigenes of this countries commit similar crimes why it gived you a hard on is what I struggle to understand. Please attach a link of the raped women story.
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by toyinid78: 7:12pm On Mar 22, 2016
bonechamberlain:
Isis is a creation of the cia. their ultimate goal is to gather a lot of countries on their side, in the name of fighting Isis, but they are preparing for a real war, with those opposing the west. how do u join the coalition? some countries who aren't interested in joining, would experience some terrorist attacks, which in turn would make them eager to join a deceitful coalition to fight the so called Isis.
dnt understand some nigerians so isis is d reason somali,kenyan , mali get bombed ?

1 Like

Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by toyinid78: 7:16pm On Mar 22, 2016
adconline:

I need not to know u, your post says a lot about u... A conspiracy theorists blaming the victims instead of the jihadist.. They find comfort in folks like u. That's how BH started by killin Xtians and now they are killing more Muslims than Xtians.. There is no justification for killing in the name of belief!!
he is a bloody terrorist dey gather sympathy by such statements saying its cia,muslim keep blv america is d one behind isis,ar dey d one behind d one in africa? Dats guys is a killer like his fellow

2 Likes

Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by Coolgent(m): 7:34pm On Mar 22, 2016
Hah so bokoharam don reach belgium?
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by Missy89(f): 7:37pm On Mar 22, 2016
dyn1800:
SADLY THEY MIGHT ... COS GOP CONTROLS THE CONGRESS. PROVIDED THEY HAVE SHALLOW MIND LIKE TRUMP ANYWAY

Control of the congress doesn't grantee that any bill will pass. The Gop does not have a filibusterer prove majority in the Senate

Besides, Most GOP senators are up for reelection this November (24 seats to 10 Dem seats). And only few of them have supported Trump anyway

2 Likes

Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by dyn1800: 7:48pm On Mar 22, 2016
Sure you're right......Bill need to be passed with the 2/3 of the congress agreeing ..... I just pray they won't be #Dickhead like Donald Even though they don't like him......

Missy89:

Control of the congress doesn't grantee that any bill will pass. The Gop does not have a filibusterer prove majority in the Senate

Besides, Most GOP senators are up for reelection this November (24 seats to 10 Dem seats). And only few of them have supported Trump anyway
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
The killing and maiming of random, desperately unlucky people as they go about their daily lives? Not the point. A means to an end. Terrorism works because it divides all of those who survive it, polarising us, demanding that we pick our side. Terrorism radicalises us.
We hear endlessly about how it radicalises Muslims. But it radicalises all sorts of people in all sorts of ways.
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by bonechamberlain(m): 8:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
toyinid78:
dnt understand some nigerians so isis is d reason somali,kenyan , mali get bombed ?
was it Isis that carried out the attacks in those countries
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by bonechamberlain(m): 8:12pm On Mar 22, 2016
adconline:

grin .. like I said u don't know me cause if u do u would know where I stand, and also I have no explanation for u.
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by Pakman: 8:31pm On Mar 22, 2016
The chess game of world war 3 is being played.
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by wadetaw202: 9:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
1bkaye:

It's very likely, I suspect that these were possibly also rushed attacks, they may have been trying to get ahead of authorities since Abdeslam's capture in case they managed to get any info on pre planned attacks out of him

You are on point, Ibukunoluwa.
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by wadetaw202: 9:05pm On Mar 22, 2016
Missy89:

Trump is more or less a black sheep in the GOP family.
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by Nobody: 9:16pm On Mar 22, 2016
Muslims again? This is what Europe gets by inviting muslim refugees.
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by Nobody: 10:12pm On Mar 22, 2016
DaBullIT:
Damn Terrorists

Now my flight's been cancelled

Would you rather your flight got endangered midair!
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by ycat: 1:17am On Mar 23, 2016
You got it bebe!
nastyesco:

Lol...since u don't wanna die...how about living forever!!!!
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by adconline(m): 1:21am On Mar 23, 2016
bonechamberlain:
grin .. like I said u don't know me cause if u do u would know where I stand, and also I have no explanation for u.
only an ignoramus without encephalon would not glean from ur initial post initial that u blamed CIA for devilish destruction , you further reinforced that asinine conspiracy by exerting ur warped " superior knowledge" or lack thereof of how things are governed globally..
Like sympathizer like follower
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by ycat: 2:28am On Mar 23, 2016
How many 'Trump can't' have you choked on? Wake up and smell what's cooking. Were you under a boulder during Govt shutdown in 2013? Trump is going to be unlike anything you've ever seen. Which of the Harrisons? Typical of you blind fist throwers if you meant a man who was sick and died of natural cause after a month in office, or if you are wishing Trump dead, because even impeachment would take more than a month. You are already a century behind with your feel good opinion. Wishful thinking isn't going to do this, reality will. You are one of those brainwashed placards carrying robots. Just as all of you self styled pundits have predicted and still predicting and got your butts dropped in water each time, get your crystal ball cleaned again.
Missy89:

You are actually the clueless one.

Trump cant rule with Executive fiat. US is not Zimbabwe. Do you even know how a presidential veto and executive order works? If that is Trump strategy, his presidency will be shorter than Harrison's

1 Like

Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by ifyan(m): 3:43am On Mar 23, 2016
LordAdam:
Not really bothered about the attacks. There are too many behind-the-scenes hullabaloo that makes commenting on terrorism in the West a difficult endeavor for me.

However, my major concern is the EU migrant crisis. I salute countries like Slovenia that have said their lands are not meant to host illegal Muslim occupants, refugees or not. Let Germany, France and the other pro-refugee countries be held responsible the increase in spate of attacks. Thank heavens the attacks are majored in pro-refugee EU countries. Remain UK.

The universe will pay them in equal measure for turning Libya and Egypt into Hades.

-Lord

Kai the moniker sabi tins die
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by bonechamberlain(m): 6:12am On Mar 23, 2016
adconline:
only an ignoramus without encephalon would not glean from ur initial post initial that u blamed CIA for devilish destruction , you further reinforced that asinine conspiracy by exerting ur warped " superior knowledge" or lack thereof of how things are governed globally..
Like sympathizer like follower
OK bye bye.
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by ycat: 7:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
What did democrats do when they had total control of the house and Senate plus the white house with the magic number 60 for filibuster proof in 2009 and 2010? Even Affordable Care Act only got passed with reconciliation.

Rs can be sent back to Washington, and even picking more seats on the way, thanks to Brussels and Syrian refugees reminder of why Rs are better in protecting Americans. The ever seeing red Blue dogs Ds nko? Centrists voice would be louder
Missy89:

1 Like

Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by Tkester3: 3:28am On Mar 24, 2016
ycat:
How many 'Trump can't' have you choked on? Wake up and smell what's cooking. Were you under a boulder during Govt shutdown in 2013? Trump is going to be unlike anything you've ever seen. Which of the Harrisons? Typical of you blind fist throwers if you meant a man who was sick and died of natural cause after a month in office, or if you are wishing Trump dead, because even impeachment would take more than a month. You are already a century behind with your feel good opinion. Wishful thinking isn't going to do this, reality will. You are one of those brainwashed placards carrying robots. Just as all of you self styled pundits have predicted and still predicting and got your butts dropped in water each time, get your crystal ball cleaned again.

Hahahahaha, you aptly described that shema.le. The HeShe is a very confused idi.ot.
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by Missy89(f): 8:05am On Mar 24, 2016
ycat:
What did democrats do when they had total control of the house and Senate plus the white house with the magic number 60 for filibuster proof in 2009 and 2010? Even Affordable Care Act only got passed with reconciliation.

Rs can be sent back to Washington, and even picking more seats on the way, thanks to Brussels and Syrian refugees reminder of why Rs are better in protecting Americans. The ever seeing red Blue dogs Ds nko? Centrists voice would be louder

111th congress was one of the most productive in history. Check the records. The Democrats did not have a 60 proof majority in 2010 and only did for few months in 2009

At least 6 Gop seats will be contested according to the polls to 2 democratic seats in 2016
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by Shymm3x: 5:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
@Missy89

What would you say about ya beloved Hilary Clinton speaking openly about how she admires Margaret Sanger?

That's like someone saying he admires Hitler, yet he's embraced by Jews. grin

This is the woman you're trying to cast ya vote for smh.

Start from the 0.45 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Av6D6Cs8SY
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by Missy89(f): 6:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
Shymm3x:
@Missy89

What would you say about ya beloved Hilary Clinton speaking openly about how she admires Margaret Sanger?

That's like someone saying he admires Hitler, yet he's embraced by Jews. grin

This is the woman you're trying to cast ya vote for smh.

Start from the 0.45 mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Av6D6Cs8SY

Sanders admires castro too, trump thinks benito's quote was awesome.

Like I ave said before, it is not about hilary for me. It is all about keeping the gop out of the white house.

1 Like

Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by Shymm3x: 7:18pm On Mar 24, 2016
Missy89:

Sanders admires castro too, trump thinks benito's quote was awesome.

Like I ave said before, it is not about hilary for me. It is all about keeping the gop out of the white house.

And what's wrong with Castro? Every sane person adores Castro and Che Guavara and how they saved Cuba. Castro also saved Southern Africa from Apartheid and as a black African, he's an African hero.

So, you think it's right to support someone who adores a woman who killed black babies and sterlised black women?

Err,how come you didn't come to shake ya batty for me here (https://www.nairaland.com/813741/what-music-listening-right-now/571#44025715)?
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by Missy89(f): 10:42pm On Mar 24, 2016
Shymm3x:

And what's wrong with Castro? Every sane person adores Castro and Che Guavara and how they saved Cuba. Castro also saved Southern Africa from Apartheid and as a black African, he's an African hero.

So, you think it's right to support someone who adores a woman who killed black babies and sterlised black women?

Err,how come you didn't come to shake ya batty for me here (https://www.nairaland.com/813741/what-music-listening-right-now/571#44025715)?

Painting hilary as a racist is obviously not going to work. Every politician have supported a controversial figure if uu look hard enough.

She will win d black votes hands down

I don't know how to dance sad
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by Missy89(f): 6:26pm On Mar 25, 2016
Shymm3x

I finally watched the sanger video and was reading a lot about her last night

I noticed MLK received the same award and praised her in his acceptance speech saying

" Words are inadequate for me to say how honored I was to be the recipient of the Margaret Sanger Award. This award will remain among my most cherished possessions."

See more at: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/planned-parenthood-gulf-coast/mlk-acceptance-speech

and according to the book by Cathy Moran Hajo (Birth Control on Main Street: Organizing Clinics in the United States, 1916-1939)

The black leader of New York's Urban League asked Sanger to open a clinic in Harlem in 1929. (Page 85) He was even praised for doing so here

http://www.socialwelfarehistory.com/people/hubert-james-h/

Excerpts

One of Hubert’s outstanding contributions to the African-American community in Harlem developed when he asked Margaret Sanger to open a branch office of her New York City birth control clinic in the center of Harlem, at 2352 7th Avenue near 138th Street.

But i noticed she is a very controversial figure. I actually dont know much about her.

Since you know more on the topic, your input will be much appreciated

Thanks
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by Shymm3x: 9:47pm On Mar 25, 2016
Missy89:
Shymm3x

I finally watched the sanger video and was reading a lot about her last night

I noticed MLK received the same award and praised her in his acceptance speech saying

" Words are inadequate for me to say how honored I was to be the recipient of the Margaret Sanger Award. This award will remain among my most cherished possessions."

See more at: https://www.plannedparenthood.org/planned-parenthood-gulf-coast/mlk-acceptance-speech

and according to the book by Cathy Moran Hajo (Birth Control on Main Street: Organizing Clinics in the United States, 1916-1939)

The black leader of New York's Urban League asked Sanger to open a clinic in Harlem in 1929. (Page 85) He was even praised for doing so here

http://www.socialwelfarehistory.com/people/hubert-james-h/

Excerpts

One of Hubert’s outstanding contributions to the African-American community in Harlem developed when he asked Margaret Sanger to open a branch office of her New York City birth control clinic in the center of Harlem, at 2352 7th Avenue near 138th Street.

But i noticed she is a very controversial figure. I actually dont know much about her.

Since you know more on the topic, your input will be much appreciated

Thanks

MLK didn't praise her - he only praised the award, which happens to be named after her, to show appreciation. Does showing appreciation to FBI, despite the fact that the FBI headquarters of the FBI, is named after J. Edgar Hoover, mean you're praising J. Edgar Hoover? Who all know who J. Edgar Hoover was.

In 1929, folks didn't really know much about what was going on and the eugenics in which Margaret Sanger was doing in black communities. The story came out later. Hubert most likely thought it was just a normal abortion clinic to help the poor.

Err, just read about eugenics and Margaret Sanger. Bill Gates' dad was also part of it.
Re: Explosions At Brussels Airport And Subway Station In Belgium by darfay: 1:10pm On Jan 07, 2018
Missy89:

If you think the US congress will pass a bill preventing someone from coming/transiting to the US from "certain" countries or because of your religion then you are just as naive as Trump.

You might want to revert on this statement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hurricane IDA Unleashes Apocalyptic Flooding Across Usa(Pix, Video) / 'It Will Be Nuclear War If The West Send Ground Troops To Ukraine' - Putin / Former Niger Rebel Launches Anti-Coup Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.