Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:45 AM

Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) (50624 Views)

Unoaku Anyadike: New Photos Of The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria / Unoaku Anyadike Rocks Swimsuit For Miss Universe Pageant / Unoaku Anyadike At NYSC Camp In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by iamdynamite(m): 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2016
football age,music age,civil service age,politics age and now modelling age.nothing wey we no see
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2016
marabout:
Na wa o.

Football age everywhere.

This kind of thing could lead to retro-active disqualification in saner climes.

Saying such here instead earns you "tribalist" & "hater" tags.

Anything goes in 9ja.

Well....we do not know what age she used to enter the competition.....
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by Awoofawo(m): 1:57pm On Mar 22, 2016
E le yi le gan o!
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by shamecurls(m): 1:58pm On Mar 22, 2016
Baby Mama's plenty ooo
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by octopusfreaky(f): 1:58pm On Mar 22, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
onyekachee:
wow,her son is cute,but on second thought she gave birth to him at a very tender age,all this models lying about their age,God is watching u
thought she claimed 19,meaning she had him at age 13 or so,anyway that is not my business

And we are here shouting Ese and Yunusa......

OK na... wink

3 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by jpmorgan003: 1:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
she will open up a lot of talk concerning her age now. Am sure she will soon start trending on TWITTER, if she never begin trend ,that is.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
Girl is in her 30s, na make up magic.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by Williamsesco(m): 2:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
Rukkington:
It's possible to have a baby at age 13.... there are girls who start menstruation at age 9
I
see
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by marabout(m): 2:03pm On Mar 22, 2016
Quakertellicus1:

Well....we do not know what age she used to enter the competition.....
From all indications (but unverified), 19.

I mean, you hardly see 27 year olds in such a competition. Shouldn't be too hard to verify though. grin cheesy
Mind you I said "could" in my previous post.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
marabout:

From all indications (but unverified), 19.

I mean, you hardly see 27 year olds in such a competition. Shouldn't be too hard to verify though. grin cheesy
Mind you I said "could" in my previous post.

She apparently was 21 years old when she entered the pageant....meaning she had the child at 16 years of age.

http://www.bellanaija.com/2015/10/unoaku-anyadike-is-mbgn-world-2015-all-the-scoop-on-the-new-queen/
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by zylla(m): 2:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
All of you are WRONG, may God forgive you all. What if the boy is not hers but her sisters' or her God son. And she is so attached to him. I know her very well, she is such a little girl, we attend the same church at OAU. She has several sisters and she is the baby of the house.
Say exactly what you are sure of please
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by megareal: 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2016
Why she no shut up and let her reign finish before raising dust?
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by megareal: 2:15pm On Mar 22, 2016
zylla:
All of you are WRONG, may God forgive you all. What if the boy is not hers but her sisters' or her God son. And she is so attached to him. I know her very well, she is such a little girl, we attend the same church at OAU. She has several sisters and she is the baby of the house.
But she wrote ''my son Onate''. Or is it the OP that got it wrong?

3 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by lailo: 2:15pm On Mar 22, 2016
Is she not supposed to be a virgin(MBGN)?or how come she has a son of 6yrs!I see her being decrown soon

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by octopusfreaky(f): 2:16pm On Mar 22, 2016
zylla:
Are u sure?So much striking resemblance

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by Chuksleader(m): 2:16pm On Mar 22, 2016
[quote author=graceblove779 post=44004217][/quote]

Scammer
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by IkennaBasilJR(m): 2:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
cute kid. check my signature
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by 4nobody4every1: 2:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
cool
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by Toks2008(m): 2:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
I love sweet looking never married single mums and not the ones that have lost shape.

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by cr7lomo: 2:20pm On Mar 22, 2016
Fake account coming soon

2 Likes

Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by ajebuter(f): 2:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
!9 ke?

If she is not within 27-29, make I chop amala and ewedu...

Kudos to her though.. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by octopusfreaky(f): 2:22pm On Mar 22, 2016
Toks2008:
I love sweet looking never married single mums and not the ones that have lost shape.

really
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by femi4: 2:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
Houseofglam7:
If the kid is 6, and she's 19....... Hmmmmmm.......
Something don't quite add up.
She had him even before she had her first period

God!
Deliver us from football age!
lmao
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by messiah(m): 2:24pm On Mar 22, 2016
undecided She don tey in the hoe business.
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by Toks2008(m): 2:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
octopusfreaky:
really

Take it to the bank.

As long as you are sweet looking and not the type with after birth pregnancy,you are good and i care less.

They are usually calmer and more romantic.

1 Like

Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by femi4: 2:27pm On Mar 22, 2016
zylla:
Interprete what she wrote: "I remember when I had you 6yrs ago"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by HIbreed(m): 2:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
Houseofglam7:
If the kid is 6, and she's 19....... Hmmmmmm.......
Something don't quite add up.
She had him even before she had her first period

God!
Deliver us from football age!
how old are you? grin every girl lies about her age even you tongue
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by ucnwafor(m): 2:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
Hmmmmmm lemme chop my pop corn nd coke, ayam cuming to comment jare
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by glossy6(f): 2:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
zylla:

Pls read her tweet abi post again before you come here bashing everybody. She said that she remember when she had him 6 yrs ago.

Am familiar with the celebrity syndrome. undecided
Re: Unoaku Anyadike's Son 6th Birthday Is Today (Photo) by mekybabe1: 2:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
Choi! This babe start chook chook very early o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face Idibia's 46th Birthday With Loved-Up Photo / Fan To Adunni Ade: "Stop Padding Your Ass" / Anita Joseph And Prince Eke Kissing Photo: Uche Ogbodo Expresses Shock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.