Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

How To Live With a contentious woman - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Live With a contentious woman (37430 Views)

My Husband Lied His Concubine Was His Aunt, Made Me Live With Her – Wife / Can Someone Who Decides To Live A Single And Childless Life Be Happy? / "When You Still Live With Your Parents At 36" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 28, 2016
Do not marry her/him at all! Remedial solutions are extremely difficult to apply on a marriage with multiple foundational issues. Marry with your active sense, love will come later.
Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by torqque7(m): 11:53pm On Mar 28, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
is that why you're angry grin

Oya smile let me see your dimples tongue

Btw how do women sound? grin
undecidedbut I don't smile at men or trans cos they might get the wrong signal..my dimples are for women only sad..lol women sound defensive always, cos they feel men always try to put them down,and that's how u were sounding grin ;Dthats y I tot u were a woman and I gave u cake and biscuit sad angrynow ur saying ur a man
Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by mrwonlasewonie: 12:10am On Mar 29, 2016
grin cheesy grin
torqque7:

undecidedbut I don't smile at men or trans cos they might get the wrong signal..my dimples are for women only sad..lol women sound defensive always, cos they feel men always try to put them down,and that's how u were sounding grin ;Dthats y I tot u were a woman and I gave u cake and biscuit sad angrynow ur saying ur a man
so you cannot give your fellow man stout and asun but you can give a woman cake and buiscuit grin

Ok o smile all the same grin
Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by torqque7(m): 12:17am On Mar 29, 2016
mrwonlasewonie:
grin cheesy grin so you cannot give your fellow man stout and asun but you can give a woman cake and buiscuit grin

Ok o smile all the same grin
Yes na..I will only give my fellow man something when he has something good to offer me like biz grin cheesy..besides women are fragile now and need to be pampered, I suspect u are a woman undecidedbut y the Mr on ur moniker?hmmm hmmm if ur not a woman pay me back my cake and biscuit o angry angry,but if u are a woman then we can discuss asun and stout and kiss join too grin ;Dcos after u chop my cake u must gimi kiss angry tongue
Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by Bibors(m): 9:18am On Apr 01, 2016
akankemi1:
very useless thread. wonder y it made FP. magosh...get married first

You must be a contentious woman.
Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by Bibors(m): 12:21pm On Apr 01, 2016
ezelos:
Is there really a woman who is not concentious?

Your question raises a topic for another day coz a lot in life is relative.
Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by Bibors(m): 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2016
prophetfire:
woman,take it easy.its a discussion forum,not a fight.the insults are extreme.

Na person wey understand the language to vex naa . As for me, she was just speaking in tongues thereby edifying herself.
Re: How To Live With a contentious woman by raumdeuter: 5:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
Well said OP

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guy Pranks His Mother Over Pregnancy And This Happened (Photos) / My Man Is Too Attached To His Mum, Advice Needed / How Many Of You Did This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.