Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Reliable Ways Of Getting Admitted Into The UNIVERSITY Other Than JAMB- HELP - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reliable Ways Of Getting Admitted Into The UNIVERSITY Other Than JAMB- HELP (845 Views)

After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS / Can I Be Admitted With This Kind Of Result For Computer Science? / Nina Uziogwe Admitted Into 7 Ivy League Universities (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reliable Ways Of Getting Admitted Into The UNIVERSITY Other Than JAMB- HELP by phyllosilicate(m): 10:07am On Mar 22, 2016
Last year my younger brother got 221 in Jamb and 57 in Uniben post UME, but wasn't offered admission. He applied to study Economics and Statistics.

This year he studied harded but got 174. He was unlucky to write on the 8th of march. The mass failure of 8th of march even made front page.

Their is no need dwelling on the past, what has happened has happened, we only have to look for a way forward. I don't want him to spend another year at home.

I would appreciate if nairalanders with information of any reliable program by which one can get admitted into good universities apart from jamb to please help. Somebody told me IJMB, but another was agaist it. Please help.

Mods please move this to front page as is is lively to benefit many people.
Re: Reliable Ways Of Getting Admitted Into The UNIVERSITY Other Than JAMB- HELP by barapistis(m): 10:17am On Mar 22, 2016
Can help you with info on ijmb if you in any of this states

Lagos,
Ibadan,
port
kwara
delta
Abuja
Kaduna
Re: Reliable Ways Of Getting Admitted Into The UNIVERSITY Other Than JAMB- HELP by phyllosilicate(m): 10:21am On Mar 22, 2016
barapistis:
Can help you with info on ijmb if you in any of this states

Lagos,
Ibadan,
port
kwara
delta
Abuja
Kaduna

He is in Benin, but can relocate to Delta or kwara. How is IJMB and which schools accept it.

Thanks alot.
Re: Reliable Ways Of Getting Admitted Into The UNIVERSITY Other Than JAMB- HELP by barapistis(m): 2:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
phyllosilicate:

He is in Benin, but can relocate to Delta or kwara. How is IJMB and which schools accept it.

Thanks alot.
Pm you

You could drop your number so that I can give you full details of alevel programmes according to your pocket and course
Re: Reliable Ways Of Getting Admitted Into The UNIVERSITY Other Than JAMB- HELP by rafcrown(m): 8:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
I need info about this same issue.adecrown22@gmail.com
Re: Reliable Ways Of Getting Admitted Into The UNIVERSITY Other Than JAMB- HELP by Futurecrown(m): 10:51pm On Mar 22, 2016
phyllosilicate:
Last year my younger brother got 221 in Jamb and 57 in Uniben post UME, but wasn't offered admission. He applied to study Economics and Statistics.

This year he studied harded but got 174. He was unlucky to write on the 8th of march. The mass failure of 8th of march even made front page.

Their is no need dwelling on the past, what has happened has happened, we only have to look for a way forward. I don't want him to spend another year at home.

I would appreciate if nairalanders with information of any reliable program by which one can get admitted into good universities apart from jamb to please help. Somebody told me IJMB, but another was agaist it. Please help.

Mods please move this to front page as is is lively to benefit many people.
Bros, tell your brother to obtain Unilag JUPEG, or Uniben JUPEG
Re: Reliable Ways Of Getting Admitted Into The UNIVERSITY Other Than JAMB- HELP by phyllosilicate(m): 5:44am On Mar 23, 2016
Futurecrown:
[color=#770077][/color]Bros, tell your brother to obtain Unilag JUPEG, or Uniben JUPEG

what is JUPEG, thanks.
Re: Reliable Ways Of Getting Admitted Into The UNIVERSITY Other Than JAMB- HELP by phyllosilicate(m): 5:51am On Mar 23, 2016
barapistis:

Pm you

You could drop your number so that I can give you full details of alevel programmes according to your pocket and course
Okay let me reply you.
Re: Reliable Ways Of Getting Admitted Into The UNIVERSITY Other Than JAMB- HELP by Futurecrown(m): 11:45am On Mar 28, 2016
phyllosilicate:

what is JUPEG, thanks.
Joint University Preliminary Examination, it's an A-level programme of a year duration of which you would cross to 200l after the program but it's expensive. Unilag own is 350k while Uniben fee is 150k

(1) (Reply)

Would You Send Your 10 Year Old To School Overseas? / Instrumentation Technical And Vocational Education And Training (tvet) @ Jogsl / See What Happened To This Kano Girl Who Scored Straight As In WAEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.