Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:37 PM

"Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! (6597 Views)

Chinese Authorities Blow Up Christian Megachurch With Dynamite (pics) / What was the traditional religion of the Hausas or fulani before Islam / Is Christianity A Religion Of Peace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by bee444: 12:30pm On Mar 22, 2016
13 dead, 35 wounded as Brussels airport was blown apart by islamic terrorist. Another explosions is also happening around the country as we type. So much for the "religion of peace"

You dont sweat it when you are genuine. Likewise you don't have to repeatedly console yourself that you're a "religion of peace" if you really are.

* Brussels is in Belgium for the record.

1 Like

Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by ari3l(f): 12:38pm On Mar 22, 2016
@wahabian, visitor700, lexiconkabir , betatron

Where art thou? Whats your say here
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by 2emgee(m): 12:51pm On Mar 22, 2016
Actually, Brussels is Belgium capital #for the record#
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by BETATRON(m): 1:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
Here is islam's judgement on one who kills A person unjustly

Whoever kills a person [unjustly]…it is as though hehas killed all mankind. And whoever saves a life, it is as though he had saved all mankind.” (Qur’an, 5:32)

Here we see that islam likens the punishment of one who kills just one person unjustly as equal to one who kill the whole of mankind

--seeing this fact it is glaring that islam is not in support of acts of terrorism....so the question remains are these group of criminals really muslims? If they are....why have they gone against this teaching of the koran?----are they trying by way of bombing and killing to call people towards islam---is this the pattern of islam....of course No...here is the pattern islam recognizes for calling people toward islam

--- Invite (all) to the Way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious-koran16;125

and islam beautifully capped it up----let there be no compulsion in religion,truth is clear from error-koran2:256

So Islam does not recognize these terrorists as muslims...and it is our prayer that nemesis catches up with them soonest

3 Likes

Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by psucc(m): 1:12pm On Mar 22, 2016
Yes Islam is the religion of pieces.

That's why any thing, or place or people who live as one, they try all they could to make them part.

1 Like

Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by pneumaticos(m): 1:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
ari3l:

Including demmzy12,tatar9 or all other supporters of the prophet of doom, muhamad
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by MrDude: 1:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
Religion of peace? Nah grin grin grin Religion of Piss, more like it angry

1 Like

Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 22, 2016
“There is no compulsion in religion.
The right way has become distinct from error.” (-The Cow,
2:256

The killing of innocent non-combatants is forbidden.
According to Sunni tradition, ‘Abu Bakr al-Siddiq, the first Caliph,
gave these instructions to his armies: “I instruct you in ten
matters: Do not kill women, children, the old, or the infirm; do
not cut down fruit-bearing trees; do not destroy any town . . .
” (Malik’s Muwatta’, “Kitab al-Jihad.”)

Islam does not recognise terrorism in anyway .These people are a few bad eggs giving over a billion good muslims a bad name.
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by zzzzy: 2:47pm On Mar 22, 2016

Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
ari3l:

i will say just 5 words, [size=20pt]islam do not support this[/size].

2 Likes

Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by analice107: 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2016
lexiconkabir:
i will say just 5 words, [size=20pt]islam do not support this[/size].
Am I will say this, YOU ARE A LIAR, JUST LIKE NUHAMMED

2 Likes

Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by Annunaki(m): 3:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
BETATRON:

Whoever kills a person [unjustly]…it is as though hehas killed all mankind. And whoever saves a life, it is as though he had saved all mankind.” (Qur’an, 5:32)

Here we see that islam likens the punishment of one who kills just one person unjustly as equal to one who kill the whole of mankind

--seeing this fact it is glaring that islam is not in support of acts of terrorism....so the question remains are these group of criminals really muslims? If they are....why have they gone against this teaching of the koran?----are they trying by way of bombing and killing to call people towards islam---is this the pattern of islam....of course No...here is the pattern islam recognizes for calling people toward islam

--- Invite (all) to the Way of thy Lord with wisdom and beautiful preaching; and argue with them in ways that are best and most gracious-koran16;125

and islam beautifully capped it up----let there be no compulsion in religion,truth is clear from error-koran2:256

So Islam does not recognize these terrorists as muslims...and it is our prayer that nemesis catches up with them soonest

Going by your pathetic excuse, was mohamed justified in beheading 900 jews for not accepting him as a prophet

1 Like

Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by Blackfire(m): 3:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
analice107:

and i will say this mohamed does not support terrorism..

But..

He praticallised it and he was/is a ROLE MODEL.. To usman Dan polio, sISIS, boko are ram... And the next mumu that will blow himself up next week.

1 Like

Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by Blackfire(m): 3:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
Annunaki:

Going by your pathetic excuse, was mohamed justified in beheading 900 jews for not accepting him as a prophet

my good friend annunaki i cant believe u answer him that, or u are about to give him a sucker punch answer.
Anyway @ betatron i like the hayat u quoted , please read the following verse of there is no compulsion in Islam... And lets really see the compulsion of Islam,.
Secondly this hayat is a meccan saying of mohamed, but the one of yathrib verse of striking terror in there heart ve cancelled it.. By mohamed law of abrogation.
Let me stop here.
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by Nobody: 4:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
analice107:

believe in whatever you want, you are not even relevant, so why do you think i will be disturbed by your opinion? your opinion doesnt hold any water as far as i'm concerned, so let it rot in you! undecided
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by BETATRON(m): 10:12pm On Mar 22, 2016
Blackfire:

Anyway @ betatron i like the hayat u quoted , please read the following verse of there is no compulsion in Islam... And lets really see the compulsion of Islam,.
Secondly this hayat is a meccan saying of mohamed, but the one of yathrib verse of striking terror in there heart ve cancelled it.. By mohamed law of abrogation.
Let me stop here.
quran3vs151-----soon shall WE(singular we or royalty---"GOD HIMSELF"-----cast terror into the hearts of unbelievers----why?----cause thy have joined partner with Allah.......their ABoDE SHALL BE THE FIRE

---this verse only address the ultimate fate of unbelievers "a thing present in all religion" ...it is clearly shown in the end "their abode will be the fire" -----its doesn't in any way support terrorism and doesn't in any way abrogate the verse I quoted

1 Like

Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by INJESUSNAME: 10:38pm On Mar 22, 2016
BETATRON:

Didn't u read other parts of the quran? If the bombers are not Muslims and are criminal, then muhammed wasn't a Muslim and he was a criminal since he killed people who didn't offend him. However, you talk about quran saying don't kill innocent people as one innocent killed is like killing the whole of mankind, the people Muslims kill are not innocent. They are guilty of refusing to accept Islam, aren't they?
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by BETATRON(m): 11:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
INJESUSNAME:

Didn't u read other parts of the quran? If the bombers are not Muslims and are criminal, then muhammed wasn't a Muslim and he was a criminal since he killed people who didn't offend him. However, you talk about quran saying don't kill innocent people as one innocent killed is like killing the whole of mankind, the people Muslims kill are not innocent. They are guilty of refusing to accept Islam, aren't they?
guilty of refusing to accept islam? Lol..I stated the verse of quran which clearly shows that there should be no compulsion in religion....islam teaches that religion is a thing of conviction and not of blind following and should not be subjected forcibly on anybody
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by Blackfire(m): 7:24am On Mar 23, 2016
BETATRON:
quran3vs151-----soon shall WE(singular we or royalty---"GOD HIMSELF"-----cast terror into the hearts of unbelievers----why?----cause thy have joined partner with Allah.......their ABoDE SHALL BE THE FIRE

---this verse only address the ultimate fate of unbelievers "a thing present in all religion" ...it is clearly shown in the end "their abode will be the fire" -----its doesn't in any way support terrorism and doesn't in any way abrogate the verse I quoted

so Allah when asked one of the angel to go and bring sand to make man, is that angel not a partner in Allah creation? Chai Allah don catch himself.

When u say aisha is the MOTHER of all believers in the world, does it mean Allah impregnated her?

When Allah sits somewhere, and he urged the mujahadins to help fight during the wars mohamed fought? Though Allah said he can do it himself, but he needed them to also help out. Are those mujahadins not a partner with Allah in war?

I can go on and on.
The problem mohamed had was he never understood the concept of Christians calling god there father.

I will rather believe in a God who i can relate to in father and son/daughter, than a god who treats me like a slave, imagine a god who ve slaves but no son/daughter?

About the no compulsion in Islam, u quoted, abeg quote the following verse and let the world see the hypocrisy of Islam.
And why is it that u enter Islam, they rejoice but when u say wait o am in wrong place i want to leave, Islam, mohamed and his almajiris will issue fatwa of death on u. Do u know that apostasy in Islam means death, they will cut of your head literally... No compulsion indeed.

*remembers gideon kaluka*
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by BETATRON(m): 7:59am On Mar 23, 2016
Blackfire:

so Allah when asked one of the angel to go and bring sand to make man, is that angel not a partner in Allah creation? Chai Allah don catch himself.

When u say aisha is the MOTHER of all believers in the world, does it mean Allah impregnated her?

When Allah sits somewhere, and he urged the mujahadins to help fight during the wars mohamed fought? Though Allah said he can do it himself, but he needed them to also help out. Are those mujahadins not a partner with Allah in war?

I can go on and on.
The problem mohamed had was he never understood the concept of Christians calling god there father.

I will rather believe in a God who i can relate to in father and son/daughter, than a god who treats me like a slave, imagine a god who ve slaves but no son/daughter?

About the no compulsion in Islam, u quoted, abeg quote the following verse and let the world see the hypocrisy of Islam.
And why is it that u enter Islam, they rejoice but when u say wait o am in wrong place i want to leave, Islam, mohamed and his almajiris will issue fatwa of death on u. Do u know that apostasy in Islam means death, they will cut of your head literally... No compulsion indeed.

*remembers gideon kaluka*
hehehehe...laughing in aramaic...1-is you've derailed the op
2-is it is so glaring that you've misquoted,misinterpreted and misunderstud islam and the koran with everything you've stated here

Lol----you can create a thread of your own and see how you will make a mockery of yourself
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by proudkafir: 8:03am On Mar 23, 2016
BETATRON:

This is the most popular verse muslim apologist quote anytime there is islamic terror. The question is this, do any of them quote the verse in full? The answer is no.

Here is quran 5:32 in its context, with all words included (emphasis mine):

On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel (not muslims) that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our apostles with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land.

Salient points:

1 - It explicitly states that this was a commandment to the Children of Israel, i.e. the Jews! This is not a commandment to all people, and it certainly should not be misused as if this is Allah's command to Muhammad's people.

2 - Even if this were a command to the Muslims, there's still an escape clause: "unless it be for murder or spreading mischief in the land." If someone is "spreading mischief", he can still be murdered. Mischief in the land can be anything un-islamic, even if that thing is rational. Quran 9:29 gave us a clue on this coveat 'mischief in the land'. If I eat pork, drink bear (though I can drink camel urine in a muslim land), gamble, criticize mohammed\allahh, renounce islam, then I have committed 'mischief in the land' and can still be killed.

Quran 5:33 says The punishment of those who wage war against allahh and His Apostle, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter.

This verse (quran 3:33) is referring to the Muslims, not the Jews anymore, as we can tell in the shift from past tense to present tense. And here, the punishment for mischief is clearly prescribed: execution, crucifixion, mutilation, or at the least, exile. This is the command given to the Muslims. Quite clearly, it does not teach what the Muslims proclaim it teaches; in fact, it teaches almost the exact opposite.

So your using quran 5:32 to exonorate islam from any violence is wrong and disingenious.

Mohammed in his own words (in the hadith) said: I HAVE BEEN MADE VICTORIOUS THROUGH TERROR.

1 Like

Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by INJESUSNAME: 8:06am On Mar 23, 2016
BETATRON:
guilty of refusing to accept islam? Lol..I stated the verse of quran which clearly shows that there should be no compulsion in religion....islam teaches that religion is a thing of conviction and not of blind following and should not be subjected forcibly on anybody
You just lied because muhammed attacked Jews when they rejected his prophethood. He waged war against the people that rejected his alah. The same is what isis, boko, J I, etc are doing today.
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by BETATRON(m): 8:30am On Mar 23, 2016
proudkafir:
This is the most popular verse muslim apologist quote anytime there is islamic terror. The question is this, do any of them quote the verse in full? The answer is no.

Here is quran 5:32 in its context, with all words included (emphasis mine):

On that account: We ordained for the Children of Israel (not muslims) that if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people. Then although there came to them Our apostles with clear signs, yet, even after that, many of them continued to commit excesses in the land.

Salient points:

1 - It explicitly states that this was a commandment to the Children of Israel, i.e. the Jews! This is not a commandment to all people, and it certainly should not be misused as if this is Allah's command to Muhammad's people.

2 - Even if this were a command to the Muslims, there's still an escape clause: "unless it be for murder or spreading mischief in the land." If someone is "spreading mischief", he can still be murdered. Mischief in the land can be anything un-islamic, even if that thing is rational. Quran 9:29 gave us a clue on this coveat 'mischief in the land'. If I eat pork, drink bear (though I can drink camel urine in a muslim land), gamble, criticize mohammed\allahh, renounce islam, then I have committed 'mischief in the land' and can still be killed.

Quran 5:33 says The punishment of those who wage war against allahh and His Apostle, and strive with might and main for mischief through the land is: execution, or crucifixion, or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides, or exile from the land: that is their disgrace in this world, and a heavy punishment is theirs in the Hereafter.

This verse (quran 3:33) is referring to the Muslims, not the Jews anymore, as we can tell in the shift from past tense to present tense. And here, the punishment for mischief is clearly prescribed: execution, crucifixion, mutilation, or at the least, exile. This is the command given to the Muslims. Quite clearly, it does not teach what the Muslims proclaim it teaches; in fact, it teaches almost the exact opposite.

So your using quran 5:32 to exonorate islam from any violence is wrong and disingenious.

Mohammed in his own words (in the hadith) said: I HAVE BEEN MADE VICTORIOUS THROUGH TERROR.
lol..first is the statement of the koran is universal...koran5vs32 only shows how the islrealites continue to commit excesses in the land...and this doesn't mean it is not applicable to muslims it only serves to admonish us so that we don't commit the same evil

Again the verse is against killing of innocent people

--you clearly stated that the koran5vs33 prescribed punishment for mischief not for the innocent--clearly shown in this context of the koran "those who wage war against Allah and His messenger, and strive with might and main for MISCHIEF through the land

So I haven't done anything wrong in quoting koran5vs32

1 Like

Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by ari3l(f): 8:45am On Mar 23, 2016
@betatron lexiconkabir

Both of you talk like this apparently you don't practice islam to the letter. These ones claim they practice islam to the letter or is it that, you not real muslims? Why would you want to deny people who say and do what islam permits (according to them)
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by Blackfire(m): 8:48am On Mar 23, 2016
BETATRON:
hehehehe...laughing in aramaic...1-is you've derailed the op
2-is it is so glaring that you've misquoted,misinterpreted and misunderstud islam and the koran with everything you've stated here

Lol----you can create a thread of your own and see how you will make a mockery of yourself

i just love the way u Islamic robots are programed, immediately u hit them with there own poison.. They revert to u don't understand Islam, u misquoted, misinterpreted, you MISSISSIPPI Islam.
Then the next move is a silent threat.. U will be disgraced, u will boomed, u will be EL-RUFAIed.. Guy all that don't work on me.

I ve debated with Muslims in the open, they went home cursing mohamed.
I ve even said when is that ACADIP guy coming to ibadan, i will document, video and post it on NL.

Islam.. Tears sorrows and blood.

1 Like

Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by BETATRON(m): 8:54am On Mar 23, 2016
Blackfire:

i just love the way u Islamic robots are programed, immediately u hit them with there own poison.. They revert to u don't understand Islam, u misquoted, misinterpreted, you MISSISSIPPI Islam.
Then the next move is a silent threat.. U will be disgraced, u will boomed, u will be EL-RUFAIed.. Guy all that don't work on me.

I ve debated with Muslims in the open, they went home cursing mohamed.
I ve even said when is that ACADIP guy coming to ibadan, i will document, video and post it on NL.

Islam.. Tears sorrows and blood.
titters....ok anyways...we've heard you
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by Blackfire(m): 9:17am On Mar 23, 2016
ari3l:
@betatron lexiconkabir

Both of you talk like this apparently you don't practice islam to the letter. These ones claim they practice islam to the letter or is it that, you not real muslims? Why would you want to deny people who say and do what islam permits (according to them)

Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by Blackfire(m): 9:31am On Mar 23, 2016
ari3l:
@betatron lexiconkabir

laopo ni hao.
Most of the people defending ahmed ibn abdulallah and his bipolar/ split personalities are my southern brothers(S.W) they are still in shock that what they ve believed is a ruse in a maze... Hence the gullible defence.

I ve this story to tell, group of yoruba Muslims travelled to the north to buy ram during ileya(Muslim festival).. When they got to the Muslim market, they were told that they can get the type they want in a not to far location, on getting there they were killed by these northern Muslims, why ? Why? Why? They were considered fake Muslims.

U see ask an average ab.oki Muslim what he thinks about southern Muslim(SW), u will be shocked at what they will say.. Even the e-mujahadins here know exactly what am saying.

Ooh that incident happen like 3 years ago, my friend husband narrowly escaped, because his own money was not enough to go to the market.
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by ari3l(f): 9:35am On Mar 23, 2016
Blackfire:

laopo ni hao.
Most of the people defending ahmed ibn abdulallah and his bipolar/ split personalities are my southern brothers(S.W) they are still in shock that what they ve believed is a ruse in a maze... Hence the gullible defence.

I ve this story to tell, group of yoruba Muslims travelled to the north to buy ram during ileya(Muslim festival).. When they got to the Muslim market, they were told that they can get the type they want in a not to far location, on getting there they were killed by these northern Muslims, why ? Why? Why? They were considered fake Muslims.

U see ask an average ab.oki Muslim what he thinks about southern Muslim(SW), u will be shocked at what they will say.. Even the e-mujahadins here know exactly what am saying.

Ooh that incident happen like 3 years ago, my friend husband narrowly escaped, because his own money was not enough to go to the market.

I heard the same story too from a yoruba muslim.
He even told me that the Hausas and yoruba muslims don't practice the same faith in the same mosque, thats what I meant when I said islam to the letter... lexiconkabir and betatron do not understand the kind of thing they practice as a religion. Where there is discrimination, hatred and other vices, what you expect? Islam wouldn't grow with this tendencies na..

I pity them, they don't have a single idea what they doing.
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by ari3l(f): 9:37am On Mar 23, 2016
BETATRON:

You maybe a peaceful muslim, and I see you don't practice to the letter, but the reason you getting this bashing is... your islamic brethren.

Are you sunni muslim, or Shia?
Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by Blackfire(m): 9:42am On Mar 23, 2016
BETATRON:

take away: is it right for me as a 20+ boy to ve a sugar mummy of nearly 50 years ?
Don't go yet can u give your 6 years old daughter to me when am nearly 60 years to f.vck..
Call me a prophet. Say peace be unto me for these sick attitude, now emulate me as u hear this.

Shkr

1 Like

Re: "Religion Of Peace" Blow Up Brussels Yet Again! by BETATRON(m): 9:59am On Mar 23, 2016
ari3l:

Are you sunni muslim, or Shia?
I only belong where truth belongs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See How Muslims Are Trooping To Jesus / T.b Joshua Is My Boy Says Ghanian Witch Doctor. (photo) / What Power Draws People To Christian Crusades?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.