Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,209 members, 7,807,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:48 PM

Soldier Loses Life At Musari As Troops Clear More Terrorist Hideout In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldier Loses Life At Musari As Troops Clear More Terrorist Hideout In Borno (36545 Views)

Soldier Loses His Leg After Running Into An IED While Fighting Boko Haram.Photos / Young Gallant Soldier Loses His Finger While Fighting Boko Haram In Borno(Pics) / Soldier Loses His Mom While Battling Boko Haram Insurgents In The North.Pictured (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Loses Life At Musari As Troops Clear More Terrorist Hideout In Borno by MadCow1: 4:31pm On Mar 22, 2016
wow
Re: Soldier Loses Life At Musari As Troops Clear More Terrorist Hideout In Borno by TANTUMERGO007(m): 4:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
Naff24:

He made a mistake, na cry he wan cry
love your height, reminds me of ma ex kiss

1 Like

Re: Soldier Loses Life At Musari As Troops Clear More Terrorist Hideout In Borno by Aplaudez(m): 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2016
God bless the Nigerian Army! angry
looking forward joining you guys soon! angry

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Loses Life At Musari As Troops Clear More Terrorist Hideout In Borno by Okemmuo(m): 4:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
ahaz:
so Boko haram suddenly retreating g after a job well done abi? huhari and northern nigeri keep deceiving the gulible....in gejs voice....God will judge me and them over who is responsible for tye boko haram.
am onky waiting patiently for the judgement cos i believe God heard that prayer and i pray may God exrend his wrought to all you axis of evil cslled zombies on nairaland who promoted this evil pepertrated by buhari and his co horfs in fhe name of change.

Tanx for the heads up...@ list pray for the soldiers whose life are on the balance cos of dis... undecided undecided undecided
Re: Soldier Loses Life At Musari As Troops Clear More Terrorist Hideout In Borno by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
mohaMADbuari:
Fearful zombie soldiers always setting peoples hut ablaze.

They are quick to report when they have less casaulty but deny vehemently when they are being decimated by the superior bokoharam guys.

Very dumb and irritating zombie idiaats

Abi
Wont put anyrhing past them
Re: Soldier Loses Life At Musari As Troops Clear More Terrorist Hideout In Borno by Goodeeman: 4:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
RIP
Re: Soldier Loses Life At Musari As Troops Clear More Terrorist Hideout In Borno by Nobody: 4:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
grin sad news grin
Why are you laughing
Re: Soldier Loses Life At Musari As Troops Clear More Terrorist Hideout In Borno by 4nobody4every1: 4:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
mohaMADbuari:

They are quick to report when they have less casaulty but deny vehemently when they are being decimated by the superior bokoharam guys.

angry angry

Re: Soldier Loses Life At Musari As Troops Clear More Terrorist Hideout In Borno by ahaz: 4:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
franciskaine:
you need a destiny resetting slap walai! If anyone is shallow in reasoning then you are the one. The wrong notion that Northerners would deliberately destroy their home, economy, means of livelihood and even maim its populace out of sheer quest for presidency in this 21st century is indeed ridiculous from u.
then you sure need a destiny reseting blow with a brain reprogramming therapy inclusive for thinking your politicians give a damm about you....no wonder you lots enjoy the calculated and induced mass illetracy meeted on the likes of you to keep you perptually blind.
Re: Soldier Loses Life At Musari As Troops Clear More Terrorist Hideout In Borno by yemmight(m): 4:56pm On Mar 22, 2016
slap1:
That place doesn't look like a hideout.

No, it looks like a hidein.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Loses Life At Musari As Troops Clear More Terrorist Hideout In Borno by ahaz: 4:57pm On Mar 22, 2016
Okemmuo:

Tanx for the heads up...@ list pray for the soldiers whose life are on the balance cos of dis... undecided undecided undecided
sure I always do..even my immediate younger brother is a tank gunner with the 72 battalion he's been there for the past three years..men am proud of our boys evwryday but frown at the northern conspiracy and there quest for power.
Re: Soldier Loses Life At Musari As Troops Clear More Terrorist Hideout In Borno by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 22, 2016
ahaz:
sure I always do..even my immediate younger brother is a tank gunner with the 72 battalion he's been there for the past three years..men am proud of our boys evwryday but frown at the northern conspiracy and there quest for power.

How can a man be in the front for 3 years. Meanwhile some of his mates because of connection have spent three years lazing around in one quiet state misbehaving and constituting a nuisance to the public
Re: Soldier Loses Life At Musari As Troops Clear More Terrorist Hideout In Borno by comodo: 5:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
franciskaine:
you need a destiny resetting slap walai! If anyone is shallow in reasoning then you are the one. The wrong notion that Northerners would deliberately destroy their home, economy, means of livelihood and even maim its populace out of sheer quest for presidency in this 21st century is indeed ridiculous from u.
Who said this, to whom and on what occasion? " An attack on Boko Haram is attack against the North"
fill Ur answers below.
Re: Soldier Loses Life At Musari As Troops Clear More Terrorist Hideout In Borno by Oyiboman69: 5:14pm On Mar 22, 2016
May god protect our gallant soldiers
Re: Soldier Loses Life At Musari As Troops Clear More Terrorist Hideout In Borno by Greenback: 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2016
dainformant:
it is well...More of this news from our gallant officers till the last of the hungry BUHARI BROTHERS AND SISTERS beg for mercy which will be DENIED

whoa!
Re: Soldier Loses Life At Musari As Troops Clear More Terrorist Hideout In Borno by Greenback: 5:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
Greataausim:
Bros...... Nigeria and nigerians are proud of u, u laid down ur live just because me and amy follow nairalander...... May ur soul rest in peace AMEN

Click Like to shares up this gallant young and energetic soja....... Shares to shares up the living gallants soldiers

wetin we go click to break bottle for ya head?
Re: Soldier Loses Life At Musari As Troops Clear More Terrorist Hideout In Borno by lastpage: 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
Xposer:
In continuation with the clearance of the remnants of the Boko Haram terrorists, troops of 153 Task Force Brigade, 5 Brigade on Monday had an encounter with terrorists at Musari village on Monday.

During the clearance operations, a soldier paid the supreme price, while the troops killed 58 terrorist and recovered 2 hand grenades, 52 motorcycles, several bags of foodstuffs such as beans, onions, sweet potatoes and guinea corn, as well as cartons of fish .

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/03/soldier-loses-life-as-troops-clear-more.html

Where are the "piksures" of the dead terrorists and foodstuffs?

If the terrorists have been buried! shocked shocked shocked ........ l hope the Foodstuffs have not been "buried" as well (in somebody's stomach ofc) grin grin ...... it may have been POISONED? undecided undecided

Lastpage!
Re: Soldier Loses Life At Musari As Troops Clear More Terrorist Hideout In Borno by najib632(m): 8:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
ahaz:
so Boko haram suddenly retreating g after a job well done abi? huhari and northern nigeri keep deceiving the gulible....in gejs voice....God will judge me and them over who is responsible for tye boko haram.
am onky waiting patiently for the judgement cos i believe God heard that prayer and i pray may God exrend his wrought to all you axis of evil cslled zombies on nairaland who promoted this evil pepertrated by buhari and his co horfs in fhe name of change.
Northerners are not complaining so pls respect yourself and stfu. U are saying we are supporting evil wen u ppl keep supporting the political party dat brought terrorism into the country and stole all of our money wat is more evil than that?
Re: Soldier Loses Life At Musari As Troops Clear More Terrorist Hideout In Borno by najib632(m): 8:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
It very foolish amd totally unreasonable for someone one to say BUHARI is the CAUSE of Boko Haram wen boko haram had large territories in past few yrs y didn't GEJ that did not cause Boko Haram stop the insurgents while he was in power for the past 6 yrs. When he was using Boko Haram for campaign where were you? wen dasuki was arrested for looting funds ment for the armed forces where were you?let me guess u were still inside your mama's womb right? So pls think before you talk don't come here and say BS
Re: Soldier Loses Life At Musari As Troops Clear More Terrorist Hideout In Borno by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
ahaz:
then you sure need a destiny reseting blow with a brain reprogramming therapy inclusive for thinking your politicians give a damm about you....no wonder you lots enjoy the calculated and induced mass illetracy meeted on the likes of you to keep you perptually blind.
okay
Re: Soldier Loses Life At Musari As Troops Clear More Terrorist Hideout In Borno by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 22, 2016
comodo:
Who said this, to whom and on what occasion? " An attack on Boko Haram is attack against the North"
fill Ur answers below.
you ofcus! Lol
Re: Soldier Loses Life At Musari As Troops Clear More Terrorist Hideout In Borno by abimic(m): 8:55pm On Mar 22, 2016
This one na war without end o.
Re: Soldier Loses Life At Musari As Troops Clear More Terrorist Hideout In Borno by Rexyl(m): 10:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
miserable group of people giving the country tough time since. May God continue to guide the military

1 Like

Re: Soldier Loses Life At Musari As Troops Clear More Terrorist Hideout In Borno by Okaka27(m): 11:11pm On Mar 22, 2016
ahaz:
no kill ursef o ,
Mumu , typing thrash on the Internet
Re: Soldier Loses Life At Musari As Troops Clear More Terrorist Hideout In Borno by Okaka27(m): 11:14pm On Mar 22, 2016
ahaz:
shut up !!

Mumu , u re sick , may God help u
Re: Soldier Loses Life At Musari As Troops Clear More Terrorist Hideout In Borno by Konboko: 4:37am On Mar 23, 2016
only 2 hand grenades recovered from 52 dead terrorists? OK oo.
Re: Soldier Loses Life At Musari As Troops Clear More Terrorist Hideout In Borno by morganwizzy55(m): 10:14am On Mar 23, 2016
mohaMADbuari:

Boko will behead u soon.. Shey na ur brother's, u wailing wailers cos dey are defeating them.. Iranu

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Duped Of N9.5 Million / Bolaji Abdullahi Resigns From APC / President Buhari Meets With National Peace Committee (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.