Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,251 members, 7,807,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Christianity Religion, You ARE In The Wrong Yard. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity Religion, You ARE In The Wrong Yard. (1029 Views)

Was Christianity Religion Founded By Jesus Christ Or Apostle Paul ? / ISLAM Or CHRISTIANITY: Religion Behind Terrorism / How We've Been Praying The Wrong Way All This Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christianity Religion, You ARE In The Wrong Yard. by newnature: 3:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
Paul was never about starting a new religion. There’s no “Christianity” in Paul’s letters. There are no “Christians” in Paul’s letters. You can’t find the word. You can’t find the concept. Bring your religion here, I will put your 'Christianity' religion into little history boxes. I don't know how Rambo said it, but I say it this way, "I will give you a history lesson you will not believe!"

Paul could never preach and never preached, even one time in his ministry the Gospel of the Kingdom, because the kingdom was no longer at hand. 'Christianity' religion, you ARE mixing the two programs together.

That 'Trinity' bring that here to me, you are in the wrong yard to be teaching that junk. Bring ALL that 'Christianity" religion to me, you are in the wrong yard.
Re: Christianity Religion, You ARE In The Wrong Yard. by newnature: 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2016
I read the word 'heretic' this morning on this forum. To be an “Evangelical” means to uphold certain fundamental traditional doctrines without questioning. 
Any one who dares to question the Biblical validity of a traditional doctrine can become suspect as a “heretic.”

Prove I'm a heretic, bring your 'without questioning' here. All that out of context Chapter and Versus. Evangelical's, you are in the wrong yard teaching that junk.
Re: Christianity Religion, You ARE In The Wrong Yard. by newnature: 4:04pm On Mar 22, 2016
The Jesus is God teachings, you are in the wrong yard. I just took away the Trinity's 'I AM.' What's sad is, I know who's yard this is, but I don't know who is who. No more 'I AM' teaching in this yard, talk about it if you what; but that word "heretic" needs to leave this yard.

Exodus 3:13-14 - Moses said to God, “When I come to the Israelites and say to them, ‘The God of your fathers has sent me to you,’ and they ask me, ‘What is his name?’ what shall I say to them?” And God said to Moses, “Ehyeh-Asher-Ehyeh.” He continued, “Thus shall you say to the Israelites, ‘Ehyeh sent me to you.’ ”

Not having been raised among his own people, Moses is ignorant of their God’s name and fears he will lack credibility with the Israelites. God’s proper name, disclosed in the verse 15, is YHVH (spelled “yod-heh-vav-heh” in Hebrew; in ancient times the “vav” was pronounced “w”). But here God first tells Moses its meaning: “I Will Be What I Will Be,” meaning “My nature will become evident from my actions.”

Then God answers Moses’ question about what to say to the people: “Tell them: ‘Ehyeh’ (“I Will Be,” a shorter form of the explanation) sent me.” This explanation derives God’s name from the verb “h-v-h,” a variant form of “h-y-h,” “to be.” Because God is the speaker, he uses the first person form of the verb.
Re: Christianity Religion, You ARE In The Wrong Yard. by newnature: 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2016
This Christian Cross shouldn't be taught here, talk about it I guess. Who is who in this yard! This is not your yard.

The Greek word used for “the cross” on which Jesus was put to death is “stauros,” which denotes an upright pale or stake. It never means two pieces of timber placed across one another at any angle, but always of one piece alone. There is nothing in the Greek of the New Testament even to imply two pieces of timber.
Re: Christianity Religion, You ARE In The Wrong Yard. by newnature: 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
I see people in this yard defending a Greek point of view. Stop it, many Christians will be sorely disappointed to discover that their beliefs in the afterlife are a delusion. Who is who in this yard, it's not a Greek point of view yard. Stop it.

The notion of the eternal torment of the wicked can only be defended by accepting the Greek view of the immortality and indestructibility of the soul, a concept which is foreign to Scripture.
Re: Christianity Religion, You ARE In The Wrong Yard. by newnature: 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
That Greek point of view isn't in the Old Testament. Stop using all your out of context Chapter and Versus in this yard. Is this a Greek point of view yard.

In the Old Testament, the word “sheol” is the underground depository of the dead. There are no immaterial, immortal souls in sheol, simply because the soul does not survive the death of the body. Nowhere in the Old Testament is the abode of the dead regarded as a place of punishment or torment.
Re: Christianity Religion, You ARE In The Wrong Yard. by newnature: 5:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
Leave the Old Testament, it is not written to any of us. We can learn from it, but leave it alone. Who's yard is this, not a Hebrews point of view yard. Stop it. Stop hacking the Bible out of context in this yard.

The Bible never sees the flesh and the soul as two different forms of existence. Rather, they are manifestations of the same person, the ancient Hebrews could not conceive of one without the other. 

The two are indissolubly connected because the body is the outward form of the soul and the soul the inward life of the body. The body and soul are an indivisible unity; people are seen from two different perspectives. The body is the physical reality of human existence; the soul is the vitality and personality of human existence.
Re: Christianity Religion, You ARE In The Wrong Yard. by newnature: 5:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
Christianity developed the notion of original sin.

So extreme are the psalmist’s guilt feeling that he sees himself as sinful even before birth.

Evil is a product of human behavior, not a principal inherent in the cosmos. It is the power of moral choice alone, that is Yahweh like and having that good and bad knowledge is no guarantee that one will choose or incline towards the good. The very action that brought Adam and Eve a Yahweh like awareness of their mortal autonomy, was an action that was taken in opposition to Yahweh.

Yahweh knows that, that human beings will become like Yahweh, knowing good and bad; it’s one of the things about Yahweh, he knows good and bad, and has chosen the good. Human beings, and only human beings are the potential source of evil, responsibility for evil will lie in the hands of human beings. Evil is represented not as a physical reality, it’s not built into the structure of Eden, evil is a condition of human existence, and to assert that evil stems from human behavior. How can we be friends with each other in this yard? Our behavior.
Re: Christianity Religion, You ARE In The Wrong Yard. by newnature: 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2016
No one in this yard is part of this history. Stop that out of context teaching about Jesus is God.

Christians, generally, are identified as the servant who suffers with and for Yeshua. Isaiah chapter 53 wasn’t talking about a remote Nazarene teacher and charismatic healer who would live more than five centuries later. 

The servant is Israel herself, the punishment that Israel suffered even if excessive-that punishment isn’t meaningless, it will lead to redemption. Israel will be healed by her wounds. Israel’s suffering is serving a purpose in the divine plan, it’s necessary. Israel needs purification and redemption and that will prepare her for a new role in world history.
Re: Christianity Religion, You ARE In The Wrong Yard. by newnature: 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
No one on this yard owes seven years of tribulation as punishment under the law contract to Israel. Stop teaching all that out of context chapter and versus out of the book of Revelations.

The whole period of the Day of Yahweh is called the final meeting of the ages, or the Greek word “sunteleia”; but, the crisis in which it culminates is called the end of the age, or the Greek word “telos.” These two Greek words are rendered “end” in the New Testament, but the use of these two words must be carefully distinguished.

Sunteleia denotes a finishing or ending together, or in conjunction with other things. It implies that several things meet together, and reach their end during the same period; whereas telos is the point of time at the end of that period. The sign of the telos is the setting up of “the abomination of desolation” spoken of by Daniel the prophet.

Thus the telos, those who endure to this, the same shall be saved, and will be among the overcomers specially referred to in these seven letters during the Great Tribulation; to whom these promises are made, and to whom they peculiarly refer.
Re: Christianity Religion, You ARE In The Wrong Yard. by newnature: 6:15pm On Mar 22, 2016
The programs have simply been intertwined in the minds of the religious world. Any kind of works at all, even if they appear to be good works in a our minds, that are done for the purpose attaining salvation, or for the purpose of maintaining salvation, and even for the purpose of proving our salvation is a slap in the face of God, who had to provide the gift of salvation, because our righteousness would be totally incapable of meriting it.

Paul’s message is unique and distinct from the message of Jesus Christ and the 12 apostles, there is difference in God’s earthly program and God’s heavenly program, what traditions of people must be left behind if we take the doctrine of Paul seriously?

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Patrick Obahiagbon's Easter Greetings. / See Graphic Photo Of Abuja Evangelist After She Was Murdered / If You're Not Religious, Join The Nigerian Humanist Association

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.