Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,577 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Woman Sets Her Private-Parts On Fire At A Dance Competition - Entertainment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Woman Sets Her Private-Parts On Fire At A Dance Competition (90742 Views)

Women Dance And Flaunt Their Private Parts For Men In Exchange For Beer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Sets Her Private-Parts On Fire At A Dance Competition by kamtamark(m): 4:12pm On Mar 22, 2016
bride price don ooh.
Re: Woman Sets Her Private-Parts On Fire At A Dance Competition by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 22, 2016
Cutehector:
Wetin cause d fire na?
na the heat under catch fire grin grin
Re: Woman Sets Her Private-Parts On Fire At A Dance Competition by 1ladyonly: 4:14pm On Mar 22, 2016
osedvgirl:
shocked shocked grin grin grin
but why will someone do that on punna, mbanu, I wont o. trophy should go, but hope the clit is safe
Pls... help us check if d clit is safe.
Re: Woman Sets Her Private-Parts On Fire At A Dance Competition by Bigii(m): 4:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
osedvgirl:
but why will someone do that on punna, mbanu, I wont o. trophy should go, but hope the clit is safe
Your own na better property na. Compare urself and dat stewpid bae undecided
Re: Woman Sets Her Private-Parts On Fire At A Dance Competition by Cutehector(m): 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
osedvgirl:

na the heat under catch fire grin grin
u mean am?

Na real baby oku she be o.

Wat of u?

U hot reach like dat? cheesy
Re: Woman Sets Her Private-Parts On Fire At A Dance Competition by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
1ladyonly:

Pls... help us check if d clit is safe.
I wish she is closer, I wudnt mind o
Re: Woman Sets Her Private-Parts On Fire At A Dance Competition by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 22, 2016
Cutehector:
u mean am?

Na real baby oku she be o.

Wat of u?

U hot reach like dat? cheesy
cheesy
Re: Woman Sets Her Private-Parts On Fire At A Dance Competition by ossyprince: 4:20pm On Mar 22, 2016
Burnt P U S S Y
Re: Woman Sets Her Private-Parts On Fire At A Dance Competition by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
Bigii:

Your own na better property na. Compare urself and dat stewpid bae undecided

yea, I cant joke with mine
smiley
Re: Woman Sets Her Private-Parts On Fire At A Dance Competition by Cutehector(m): 4:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
osedvgirl:

cheesy
u dey blush abi grin
Re: Woman Sets Her Private-Parts On Fire At A Dance Competition by Nobody: 4:22pm On Mar 22, 2016
Cutehector:
u dey blush abi grin

yes
cool
Re: Woman Sets Her Private-Parts On Fire At A Dance Competition by 1ladyonly: 4:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
Monalisa185:
Hian! she dey use matches or lighter dance?
I guess is due to lack of electricity to power fans or d a/c in the hall, so as a result of friction in between d vicinity of d pucy while dancing, the PUCY over heat and it ignite fire.

1 Like

Re: Woman Sets Her Private-Parts On Fire At A Dance Competition by CONFU: 4:24pm On Mar 22, 2016
The gods got angry with her dance moves. The juju fail am. grin shocked grin cheesy
Re: Woman Sets Her Private-Parts On Fire At A Dance Competition by HRich(m): 4:24pm On Mar 22, 2016
Kolababe:
A young woman in an attempt to impress the judges during a dance competition, accidentally set her private parts on fire. The video which has since gone viral shows the young woman on stage hitting at her short in an attempt to put the fire out. Reports says that she took home the trophy but the fire did some damage on her body as can be seen in the photo after the cut...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/03/woman-accidentally-sets-her-private.html
Hell Fire
Re: Woman Sets Her Private-Parts On Fire At A Dance Competition by CONFU: 4:25pm On Mar 22, 2016
The gods got angry with her dance moves. The juju fail am. grin
Re: Woman Sets Her Private-Parts On Fire At A Dance Competition by tickles2luv2016(m): 4:25pm On Mar 22, 2016
osedvgirl:

Even if the clit is safe,the walls to the clit is burnt(scary though).the roasted wall.
Re: Woman Sets Her Private-Parts On Fire At A Dance Competition by Akinmicky: 4:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
Price paid for the trophy... Sacrifice for victory.... Hmm.. But the consequence will be so......
Re: Woman Sets Her Private-Parts On Fire At A Dance Competition by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 22, 2016
tickles2luv2016:

Even if the clit is safe,the walls to the clit is burnt(scary though).the roasted wall.
cheesy cheesy but odiagbon oil fit cover the spot grin
Re: Woman Sets Her Private-Parts On Fire At A Dance Competition by MartinsIfeco(m): 4:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
Kolababe:
A young woman in an attempt to impress the judges during a dance competition, accidentally set her private parts on fire. The video which has since gone viral shows the young woman on stage hitting at her short in an attempt to put the fire out. Reports says that she took home the trophy but the fire did some damage on her body as can be seen in the photo after the cut...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/03/woman-accidentally-sets-her-private.html
Is she a stripper or just a dancer?
Re: Woman Sets Her Private-Parts On Fire At A Dance Competition by emaxjey(m): 4:34pm On Mar 22, 2016
Nah God catch am ....

Re: Woman Sets Her Private-Parts On Fire At A Dance Competition by Damfostopper(m): 4:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
Endtime dance..... I pity prick wey go enter dere
Re: Woman Sets Her Private-Parts On Fire At A Dance Competition by inkon: 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2016
osedvgirl:

them say fire burn white man u dey ask of im biabia
Re: Woman Sets Her Private-Parts On Fire At A Dance Competition by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
inkon:

them say fire burn white man u dey ask of im biabia
cheesy
Re: Woman Sets Her Private-Parts On Fire At A Dance Competition by PheezyLee(m): 4:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
No pain no gain!
Re: Woman Sets Her Private-Parts On Fire At A Dance Competition by Onyiido: 5:00pm On Mar 22, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
Imagining how ugly her pu**y now looks. Something wey no fine naturally you kon carry fire still burn am!!!! What is it?!!!
How u take no say the pussy no fine before. Abi u don tresspass enter there before? I no just trust u shocked
Re: Woman Sets Her Private-Parts On Fire At A Dance Competition by stubbornman(m): 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
some people love roasted meat sha....its nona my biznes

1 Like

Re: Woman Sets Her Private-Parts On Fire At A Dance Competition by adepiero: 5:02pm On Mar 22, 2016
When she no shave the kitten undecided
Re: Woman Sets Her Private-Parts On Fire At A Dance Competition by Lovelynature(m): 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2016
tosyne2much:
Can you just see the future wife of a perfect gentle man? Smh

Lalasticlala food don come 4u oooo cheesy
lol... And the ''Mr Right'' must be tall, handsome, rich, dark skinned, intelligent, God fearing, humble, has a good sense of dressing... Just to mention fewcheesycheesy
Re: Woman Sets Her Private-Parts On Fire At A Dance Competition by Greenback: 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2016
Badt gell,u wanted ta burn up that niggga's pucCi..
Re: Woman Sets Her Private-Parts On Fire At A Dance Competition by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 5:07pm On Mar 22, 2016
Onyiido:
How u take no say the pussy no fine before. Abi u don tresspass enter there before? I no just trust u shocked

Lol. *in Bez voice* You suppose know by now tongue
Re: Woman Sets Her Private-Parts On Fire At A Dance Competition by frainc(m): 5:18pm On Mar 22, 2016
FTBOY:
now that's some hot pvssy!! shocked shocked shocked
for those Nairaland guys that always look for hot pvssy grin
Re: Woman Sets Her Private-Parts On Fire At A Dance Competition by Chazzyboy: 5:25pm On Mar 22, 2016
osedvgirl:
maka ego

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kenya Bans 'Kwara Kwara' Dance For "Increasing Immorality, Teenage Pregnancy" / Queen Nonyerem Okafor, Hairiest Girl In Nigeria Flaunts Her Hairy Bosoms(photos) / Drop Your Name Here And I"ll Help You Find Your Coke Bottle (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.