Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,707 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Urgent Help Needed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Urgent Help Needed (363 Views)

Urgent Help With Iphone 6 Plus. / Please I Need Urgent Help With My Gionee Marathon M5 Plus, Anyone? / If You Are Using Infinix Hot Note 3..come In Help Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help Needed by baddest095: 4:25pm On Mar 22, 2016
pls I cant change change the charging panel of my itel 1701 cos the panes is spoilt is there any hope for my tab??
Re: Urgent Help Needed by Carlcaresophia: 5:09am On Mar 29, 2016
baddest095:
pls I cant change change the charging panel of my itel 1701 cos the panes is spoilt is there any hope for my tab??
Hi Baddest095, for the problem you said, you can take the phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues there to check it for you. If you need us send you address and hotline, please let us know your location. Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Z30 With Play Store Installed / Snapchat App / Trending FBI Hacks New York Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.