Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor (49896 Views)

You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas / Blessing Agbomhere Assaulted At Benin Airport (Video, Photo) / Blessing Agbomhere's Book "Heart Of A Patriot", A Book About Buhari, Launched (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by akinsmyk(m): 12:38am On Mar 23, 2016
Anyone who believed this guy would do exactly what he said is a big learner.

This is just a strategy to get people behind hhim. This is a political speech.

Either u like it or not, u can't wave Adams aside in Apc of Edo state. If he meant it, he won't win a nomination to talk of a primary election.

I dn't see how a successor from a party probe whom he/she succeed, even when they both belonmg to the same party
Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by iamlarry99: 12:59am On Mar 23, 2016
Same manifesto as the previous ones.. Elect me I will fight for the youth, fight corruption, provide employment, build new roads etc.. Make una park well abeg.. If this current govn't fails abeg make we vote for an unknown party and kick against this PDP and APC people dem
Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by Gkemz: 12:59am On Mar 23, 2016
Only if his words are genuine and not just a usual political stunt.
Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by iamlarry99: 1:02am On Mar 23, 2016
You still bliv all this ppl with their promises? Until wen nau? Abeg make we learn..
Gkemz:
Only if his words are genuine and not just a usual political stunt.
Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 23, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
bet wetin?
bet say APC won't win any LGA?
Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by Liverpoolfc(m): 1:15am On Mar 23, 2016
NgeneUkwenu:
Comedian cheesy cheesy grin

EDO Is APC and APC Is EDO!

Anybody Oshiomole Chooses Becomes Our Candidate and automatically the governor...

IPOB Youths leave Nigerian Politics For Nigerians....
I HV NEVER SEEN ANY FOOLISH POST LIKE THIS IN NAIRALAND. I AM SURE THAT YOU ARE NOT FROM EDO STATE. EGOR LGA HV NOT BEEN PAID 13 MONTHS
Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by VajanahDischaj(f): 1:40am On Mar 23, 2016
ckmayoca:
Lol. This guy want support, see campeign strategy. APC na APC make una forget that thing.
he wants to scam Edo people like an average APC man grin

chie!!!! buhari ooh!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by Orikinla(m): 1:57am On Mar 23, 2016
SleekMallam:
I wish he lands the party nomination. This is change unfolding. Ambode should have probed Fashola the way Wike did to ameachi. That's the precedent we need to set.
WHO IS PROBING WHOM?
WIKE PROBING AMAECHI IS A COMEDY OF ERRORS.
grin
Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by mark3009(m): 2:18am On Mar 23, 2016
TippyTop:
Oshiomhole would be probed but not by an APC governor.
Ize-Iyamu, Osaro or any candidate able to get PDP nomination would do the probing.
Am not impressed by Agbomhere, APC have lost the goodwill of Edo people.
And pdp has won that goodwill? u think we have forgotten what the former gov lucky igbinadion did to the state? The present leading aspirant under pdp was the ssg in the lucky igbinadion administration and he was part of that ruinous administration where for 8 years there was no single project executed by the state.
Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by ddeola: 2:22am On Mar 23, 2016
This wan no fit go anywhere, he's a joker

Instead of talking about how he will improve the lives of Edo people, he's talking about going after past governors.
Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by mark3009(m): 2:23am On Mar 23, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
APC will not win one single LGA in any part of Edo state
Do you live in Edo state? Edo is apc you can hang urself if you don't like it.
Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by mark3009(m): 2:30am On Mar 23, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Pls stop calling Lucky when Oshiomole is been mentioned. Oshiomole is human and the other is an animal.

I know Lalasticlala wont like this because it isnt talking about Anambra. Smh
Leave all these idiots to continue arguing about a state they don't live in. We know what we endured under the previous pdp administration and i can tell you boldly that even the worst of that oshiomole and apc has to offer is far better that the best that pdp can offer. Edo remains one of the few states where workers salary are paid as at when due. And people think er will rlect an ize iyamu whose major sponsor is the igbinadion family (family of lucky igbinadion).
Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by greatwin100: 3:22am On Mar 23, 2016
@tonyebarcinista. Keep shut. U re not from Edo State. Adams has done creditable well. We the Edolite can attest to projects he has done. PDP makes a lot of noise. In the last state of assembly election apc won 20/23 consistuency.u can compare Godwin obaseki(apc) and ize-iyamu(pdp). Iyamu was the chief of staff and later ssg to lucky igbinedion that improverise Edo State, sold to anenih and his father. We can forget soon, HW igbinedion University medical students used the central hospital leaving ambrose alli medical student with nothing. Under igbinedion we lost bendel brewery, ehor fruit juice company and uromi cassavita coy. Godwin obaseki(apc to be candidate) he is a technocrat, leader Edo State economic team, ceo afrinvest. He coined economic policies of Edo State, so dat Edo can survive beyond federal allocation considering the dwindling economic fortune of oil price in the international market. My friends, under Oshiomole (apc) Edo is working. because will have a fearless, willful and committed governor that wants to change the face of Edo in his reign, not without pitfalls. Oshiomole is far far better than lucky igbinedion. EDO pple vote wisely.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by guywitzerogal(m): 3:37am On Mar 23, 2016
baebae:
This guy is not wise oh ..
Even if that is his plan why reveal it now when primary election not been conducted and mr oshiomole is the godfather of APC Edo state chapter..
Smh
na lie d dude d lie, he wans to used dat to combine support from both PDP and neutral people after elected he wouldn't do Nuttin trust mi
Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by Nobody: 3:44am On Mar 23, 2016
This man has good intention but he refused to learn from d past. The power brokers ganged up against Abiola in becoming presdent despite that he won d then election.this is because he made his intention public b4 he could bcome presdent. Also if Obasanjo made it known earlier to the millitary that he wul force them to retire they might not hand over to him. So learn from d past because ur rival who is stil d current govenor can still work against u to get party ticket. He still has that influence in d party. Forget abt some delegates that may b supporting u.even if they are 10,000.
Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by Nobody: 3:45am On Mar 23, 2016
This man has good intention but he refused to learn from d past. The power brokers ganged up against Abiola in becoming presdent despite that he won d then election.this is because he made his intention public b4 he could bcome presdent. Also if Obasanjo made it known earlier to the millitary that he wul force them to retire they might not hand over to him. So learn from d past because ur rival who is stil d current govenor can still work against u to get party ticket. He still has that influence in d party. Forget abt some delegates that may b supporting u.even if they are 10,000. Pple change overnight.
Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by owanedo: 3:48am On Mar 23, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
APC will not win one single LGA in any part of Edo state
my guy are you for real? maybe you don't know Jack about edo politics. the last time I checked edo state house of assembly has 24members and only 3 are pdp the rest 21members are apc. the juju wen pdp go fit take even win 5LG go strong gan gan, ask tony aninih he go tell you how e be.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by owanedo: 4:01am On Mar 23, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
cry i am so shocked when i see people hailing that criminal called Adams, he finished Edo State cry .
I assumed you don't even know the location of edo state in Nigeria map, if you do you Will hail him.u

2 Likes

Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by Nobody: 4:03am On Mar 23, 2016
This man refused to learn from d past. MKO Abiola made his intention known earlier thats why power brokers worked against him. Had it being Obasanjo made it known to d millitary that he will forcefully retire them when he become president they migth not handover power to him. Inshort despite this man numerous party deligate support, gov oshiomole can stil work against him in getting d party ticket.

1 Like

Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by fckmn24seg(m): 4:54am On Mar 23, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
cry i am so shocked when i see people hailing that criminal called Adams, he finished Edo State cry .

What of lucky igbinedion? A saint
Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by Daveflex(m): 4:59am On Mar 23, 2016
The guy is just a noise maker and attention seeker, bet me that guy will not get upto 20 vote at the Apc parmary election.
Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by Rhozabeth(m): 5:54am On Mar 23, 2016
That is why u will neva become the governor!!!
Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by Roadmap27(m): 6:04am On Mar 23, 2016
My brother! God will bless your brain.
Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by tinktanker: 6:04am On Mar 23, 2016
No mind am o. Na becos him want anti-oshiomholes to vote am in oooo. It's another apc propaganda ooooo
Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by tinktanker: 6:07am On Mar 23, 2016
fckmn24seg:

What of lucky igbinedion? A saint
I don understand how Nigerians talk n think. So I lucky was a thief so we should defend oshiomhole for stealing because lucky stole. Mtcheww grow up son
Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by yinkslinks(m): 6:23am On Mar 23, 2016
God bless you for saying the truth. when he enters now, he will swear with his mothers grave he never said that. Edo now wants PDP to try again. electorate are wiser now.
ckmayoca:
Lol. This guy want support, see campeign strategy. APC na APC make una forget that thing.
Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by olas24u(f): 6:28am On Mar 23, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

But did you say anything when few people ruled the state,this man built infrastructure that we can see.
Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by hadaydhollarpo(m): 6:39am On Mar 23, 2016
A yoruba adage says ''a child who has vow to look @ an elder's bumbum when is grown up, d head of d elder will not allow d child to grow''. In naija we dey? D gov sef no gree him win in his LGA talkless winning a primary @ d state level.
Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by Billygee2u: 6:46am On Mar 23, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by butanep(m): 6:50am On Mar 23, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:
Reading comments here, i just laugh those ignorant and daft nairalanders. Hahahahahaha

AGBOMHERE, you that will soon step down even before the primary? lol

To all those that posted trashs, shut up if you dont know anything about my state. This isnt rivers state. The only opposition candidate that can defeat any candidate oshiomole brings, is NOBODY.

Infact we re defeating pdp with nothing less than 100k votes diff.

Ize-iyamu knows and thats why he is presently afraid of spending his money so that he doesnt ends up bankrupt. Imagine him given a whole pdp south south women leader just 300k to help cordinate and arrange women for his election.

And he was even at my area last month to seek for support from the youths and he ended up buying them 1 hero bear each. Lol

Bros don't be fooled, APC has lost ground in Edo State. Adams Oshiomole has killed the trust the people have for APC.

I beg you, even Adams with his incumbency, can't do anything to stop pdp from gaining victory. The people are tired. They need transformation.
Re: Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor by Dailyfavour(m): 6:53am On Mar 23, 2016
'Dont query the death of your father until you firmly hold the sword' He should have reserve to himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki's CCB Trial Live On Channels TV / APC Celebration In Elele, Rivers Turns Bloody As Bullets Hit 4 People (Pics) / Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Delta Guber, Labour 2nd, APC 3rd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.