Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,189 members, 7,807,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Channels Tv Gradually APC Mouth Piece.A Call For Public Observations. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Channels Tv Gradually APC Mouth Piece.A Call For Public Observations. (3082 Views)

Benue Killings: Your Observations Are Incorrect - PMB Tells Saraki / Channels TV Likes A Post Discrediting Lai Mohammed & Lauretta Onochie On Twitter / Arewa Youth Secretary Speaking On Channels TV (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Channels Tv Gradually APC Mouth Piece.A Call For Public Observations. by dechriscool(m): 6:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
During Jonathan adminstraction,channels Tv was very vocal.But in Buhari adminstraction, they don't hit hard on issues bothering on Buhari's failure and weaknesses?what they do,is to belittle anything Apc is against, then attack anything the Apc attacks.An example is how channels presented the INEC collation officer abduction.One who doesn't know,would thing Amaechi and Dakuku came to rescue her from the PDP which is the exact opposite.
Channels is yet to show the world how the military were molesting and intimidating voters during the election.If they were true professionals,they would pay attention to the use of the military by an ordinary minister to intimidate Rivers indigenes.Rather they pay more attention and emphasis on the regretted death of a Corp member.Of which every one regretted the loss of life of that core member.However channels was blind ,to loss of life during the military invasion of Ogoniland in Rivers state.They were also blind to the senseless killing of unarmed biafra protester in Aba ,Abia state.One corpers death in Rivers state is worse than the numerous lives lost in Taraba after nullification of election.Channels never reported this.I was shock when Seun Okinbaloye (channels tv reporter) gave a political report from eleme and other parts of Rivers State as if he was present at those areas during the election.Why in actual sense,Seun was at the Dline area of portharcourt (a peaceful part of portharcourt )at Taland place Hotel monitoring election at Government primary school,Oromineke.
Let's analyse how channels Tv station and other station presented the Abduction of Mrs, Ekwi(inec collation officer phalga ward 10) at mile one police station.

CHANNELS TV
We are here at mile one police station,portharcourt.It appears an INEC officer is here and the two political parties are having issues.The transport minister and other Apc chieftains are here and the Governor is here too.we are yet to understand what is going on because cameras are not allowed in.There is confusion between the two parties.Suddenly channels took there cameras away from the main issue and focus on Apc supporters who were shouting "change."

AIT AND OTHERS.
This is mile one police station.where we understand the INEC collation officer (Mrs.Ekwi ) phalga ward 10 is.The collation officer has being missing since yesterday at the collation centre and the results could not be collated.At her centre,observers slept over night due to her disappearance.The transport minister alongside Dakuku and other Apc chieftains just arrived with heavy security.They have moved into the police station and right now as you can see.There is the Governor of Rivers state standing. we are yet to get full details of why Mrs.Ekwi is here.Again you can see the transport minister Rotimi Amaechi and other Apc chieftains coming out of the station with the INEC officer and they just took her away.We will get you more details as soon as we get them.Thank you.From the above reports,which is the best practice.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Channels Tv Gradually APC Mouth Piece.A Call For Public Observations. by baralatie(m): 6:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
Na now you know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels Tv Gradually APC Mouth Piece.A Call For Public Observations. by dechriscool(m): 6:27pm On Mar 22, 2016
Corp members sleeping and keeping vigil waiting for collation officer at phalga ward 10.

1 Like

Re: Channels Tv Gradually APC Mouth Piece.A Call For Public Observations. by GENT95(m): 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2016
wetin dey make my heart coole b say all dis rubbish na 4 dis earth e qo end...........................u no qo fit xpernce am 4 Eternity""""""""""""""""""""""VANITY""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

2 Likes

Re: Channels Tv Gradually APC Mouth Piece.A Call For Public Observations. by TippyTop(m): 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2016
Channels lost their credibility long time ago.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Channels Tv Gradually APC Mouth Piece.A Call For Public Observations. by OpinionLeader: 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
Most posters above me do NOT have empirical evidence of their allegation. smiley

When last did you watch SUNRISE DAILY from 7.30 - 9am from Monday to Friday?

I think Channels TV remains the No 1 unbiased Television station in Nigeria presently.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Channels Tv Gradually APC Mouth Piece.A Call For Public Observations. by vecman22(m): 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2016
OpinionLeader:
Most posters above me do NOT have empirical evidence of their allegation. smiley

I think Channels TV remains the No 1 unbiased Television station in Nigeria presently.

you even have time to reply those kids...

10 Likes

Re: Channels Tv Gradually APC Mouth Piece.A Call For Public Observations. by ziccoit: 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2016
The best practice is to report what you see not what you are told from some quarters. The footage played by channels did not include where the INEC officer was whisked away. So, why do you think channels should include that in their report. Of what benefit would that be. You want them to throw professionalism into the wind just to please some unseen hands.

Meanwhile, AIT too should report what they see. I don't watch AIT so can't comment on that report since I haven't seen it.

2 Likes

Re: Channels Tv Gradually APC Mouth Piece.A Call For Public Observations. by VISTIN(m): 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2016
GENT95:
wetin dey make my heart coole b say all dis rubbish na 4 dis earth e qo end...........................u no qo fit xpernce am 4 Eternity""""""""""""""""""""""VANITY""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

God bless your generation.
Re: Channels Tv Gradually APC Mouth Piece.A Call For Public Observations. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 22, 2016
Lol! Is it the channels that longed sold their soul to Tinubu and his APC bunch of liars.

3 Likes

Re: Channels Tv Gradually APC Mouth Piece.A Call For Public Observations. by Standing5(m): 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
With bad news out of the way since the admin took over, any media house doing her job deligently becomes APC mouthpiece. I totally understand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels Tv Gradually APC Mouth Piece.A Call For Public Observations. by vecman22(m): 6:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
dechriscool:
During Jonathan adminstraction,channels Tv was very vocal.But in Buhari adminstraction, they don't hit hard on issues bothering on Buhari's failure and weaknesses?what they do,is to belittle anything Apc is against, then attack anything the Apc attacks.An example is how channels presented the INEC collation officer abduction.One who doesn't know,would thing Amaechi and Dakuku came to rescue her from the PDP which is the exact opposite.
Channels is yet to show the world how the military were molesting and intimidating voters during the election.If they were true professionals,they would pay attention to the use of the military by an ordinary minister to intimidate Rivers indigenes.Rather they pay more attention and emphasis on the regretted death of a Corp member.Of which every one regretted the loss of life of that core member.However channels was blind ,to loss of life during the military invasion of Ogoniland in Rivers state.They were also blind to the senseless killing of unarmed biafra protester in Aba ,Abia state.One corpers death in Rivers state is worse than the numerous lives lost in Taraba after nullification of election.Channels never reported this.I was shock when Seun Okinbaloye (channels tv reporter) gave a political report from eleme and other parts of Rivers State as if he was present at those areas during the election.Why in actual sense,Seun was at the Dline area of portharcourt (a peaceful part of portharcourt )at Taland place Hotel monitoring election at Government primary school,Oromineke.
Let's analyse how channels Tv station and other station presented the Abduction of Mrs, Ekwi(inec collation officer phalga ward 10) at mile one police station.

CHANNELS TV
We are here at mile one police station,portharcourt.It appears an INEC officer is here and the two political parties are having issues.The transport minister and other Apc chieftains are here and the Governor is here too.we are yet to understand what is going on because cameras are not allowed in.There is confusion between the two parties.Suddenly channels took there cameras away from the main issue and focus on Apc supporters who were shouting "change."

AIT AND OTHERS.
This is mile one police station.where we understand the INEC collation officer (Mrs.Ekwi ) phalga ward 10 is.The collation officer has being missing since yesterday at the collation centre and the results could not be collated.At her centre,observers slept over night due to her disappearance.The transport minister alongside Dakuku and other Apc chieftains just arrived with heavy security.They have moved into the police station and right now as you can see.There is the Governor of Rivers state standing. we are yet to get full details of why Mrs.Ekwi is here.Again you can see the transport minister Rotimi Amaechi and other Apc chieftains coming out of the station with the INEC officer and they just took her away.We will get you more details as soon as we get them.Thank you.From the above reports,which is the best practice.

so you want dem to report what dey dont have evidence of?

na wha ooo,,op pls use your head..

4 Likes

Re: Channels Tv Gradually APC Mouth Piece.A Call For Public Observations. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
So what do you make of a Useless TV station called Ait, which starts their daily News With Nyesom Wike and ends it Nyesom Wike?

Pathetic wailers... angry

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Channels Tv Gradually APC Mouth Piece.A Call For Public Observations. by maestroferddi: 6:54pm On Mar 22, 2016
Channels TV allowed Tinubu to penetrate it.

They have lost the plot.

We are waiting for the new kid on the block to emerge and fill the void of balanced reportage which Channels TV was but has lost it.

4 Likes

Re: Channels Tv Gradually APC Mouth Piece.A Call For Public Observations. by karcan: 7:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
tony momoh CEO of channels an APC chieftain

4 Likes

Re: Channels Tv Gradually APC Mouth Piece.A Call For Public Observations. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2016
Ontv news is not biased but it is too short in durations
Re: Channels Tv Gradually APC Mouth Piece.A Call For Public Observations. by Decibel: 7:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
That's the potency of 39billion naira from Lair Mohammed grin
Re: Channels Tv Gradually APC Mouth Piece.A Call For Public Observations. by otokx(m): 8:10pm On Mar 22, 2016
Channels TV cannot report beer parlor gossip, the information must be fully verified, AIT as a station has already had many libel suits which they could not defend and ended up settling out of court.

3 Likes

Re: Channels Tv Gradually APC Mouth Piece.A Call For Public Observations. by allawizzow(m): 8:29pm On Mar 22, 2016
Victim mentality(y always we?)

1 Like

Re: Channels Tv Gradually APC Mouth Piece.A Call For Public Observations. by LesbianBoy(m): 8:33pm On Mar 22, 2016
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:
So what do you make of a Useless TV station called Ait, which starts their daily News With Nyesom Wike and ends it Nyesom Wike?

Pathetic wailers... angry
[/s]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels Tv Gradually APC Mouth Piece.A Call For Public Observations. by LesbianBoy(m): 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2016
[s]
Standing5:
With bad news out of the way since the admin took over, any media house doing her job deligently becomes APC mouthpiece. I totally understand.
[/s]

Re: Channels Tv Gradually APC Mouth Piece.A Call For Public Observations. by MarysMeal: 8:38pm On Mar 22, 2016
OpinionLeader:

my brother, they are busy on Nairaland abusing each others because of politicians who don't give a flying fvck about them.

Pathetic.

1 Like

Re: Channels Tv Gradually APC Mouth Piece.A Call For Public Observations. by Pidggin(f): 8:41pm On Mar 22, 2016
Channels + TVC are bias
Re: Channels Tv Gradually APC Mouth Piece.A Call For Public Observations. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2016
Na today you are knowing that Channel TV is just a mouthpiece of APCshit! Look at that Chamberlain and dat dry Maupe abi wetin be her name...on their bias news analysis always skewing half truth to favour their pay masters Buhari and APC....I dont even watch them anymore! They are all full of shitt there in Channels since APC came onboard!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels Tv Gradually APC Mouth Piece.A Call For Public Observations. by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 8:58pm On Mar 22, 2016
OpinionLeader:

You mean with Maupe, the chief APC spokeswoman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels Tv Gradually APC Mouth Piece.A Call For Public Observations. by size40: 9:01pm On Mar 22, 2016
The wailing wailers will never stop. How about AIT? Whose mouthpiece are they? Of course d PDP.
Re: Channels Tv Gradually APC Mouth Piece.A Call For Public Observations. by Osezua: 9:06pm On Mar 22, 2016
Channels TV is owned by Tony momoh a stunch Buhari supporter. they were in CPC together. so you can understand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels Tv Gradually APC Mouth Piece.A Call For Public Observations. by CyberWolf: 9:09pm On Mar 22, 2016
Tony Mommoh is an APC chieftain, what do you expect?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Channels Tv Gradually APC Mouth Piece.A Call For Public Observations. by Enahi(f): 9:15pm On Mar 22, 2016
Tony Momoh the owner of Channels tv is a member of Apc, so i am not surprised at all .
Re: Channels Tv Gradually APC Mouth Piece.A Call For Public Observations. by ndcide(m): 9:21pm On Mar 22, 2016
Channels TV may be balanced in other reporting except for river state politics. For river state, they slightly tilt towards APC.

But largely majority of channels staff are pro APC. Even those ones on Sunrise weekends.

They try to be tactful about it. But still their sentiments shows.

But you can't compare them with Yori folarin or TVC and their team or Jimi Disu. those ones try everyday to justify their vote for APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Channels Tv Gradually APC Mouth Piece.A Call For Public Observations. by Leboska(m): 9:38pm On Mar 22, 2016
For me I've stopped watching that channel.
Re: Channels Tv Gradually APC Mouth Piece.A Call For Public Observations. by Leboska(m): 9:39pm On Mar 22, 2016
For me I've stopped watching that channel. They are easily predictable.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Field Marshal Idi Amin Of Uganda - Do you remember him? / South/south, Southeast Governors Meet Today In Enugu / I Regret Trekking From Lagos To Abuja For Buhari - Hashimu Suleiman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.