Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,405 members, 7,800,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles (35052 Views)

See What Torres Received As Prize After Friendly Match With Super Eagles. / Usain Bolt Trains With Borrusia Dortmund Team In Germany (Photos) / Anthony Joshua Trains With Manchester United Players, Snaps With Jose Mourinho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by Aygem(m): 7:36pm On Mar 22, 2016
The Gunners’ sensation has commenced training with Siasia’s men ahead of Friday Afcon qualifier against Egypt
Arsenal's Alex Iwobi trained with Nigeria on Tuesday evening, shrugging off the food poisoning that sidelined him earlier in the day.

The 19-year-old's presence at the Super Eagles training put an end to reports that he was still mulling an England decision.

However, while the team trained together, Iwobi worked with the team's physio as he tried to build up stamina.

He walked around the pitch a few times before he was put through aerobic exercises and light ball juggling.

Nigeria would hope that the youngster gets his energy levels back in order that he might reprise his recent form at Arsenal.

Iwobi scored his first senior Arsenal goal against Everton in a 2-0 victory on Saturday.

Meanwhile, the Nigeria squad has it's full complement of players on Tuesday except full back Elderson Echiejile who is still expected to arrive.

http://m.goal.com/x/en-ng/news/17252/super-eagles/2016/03/22/21594222/alex-iwobi-trains-with-super-eagles

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by akikanju(m): 7:47pm On Mar 22, 2016
Good news!

the mods should do the needful.

this is worth front page as d oda report of him beeing poisoned is also on front page.

lalasticlala.

10 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by FashTheGem: 7:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
akikanju:
Good news!

the mods should do the needful.

this is worth front page as d oda report of him beeing poisoned is also on front page.

lalasticlala.

I concur

3 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by Alezy(m): 8:32pm On Mar 22, 2016
FashTheGem:

I concur
good news even if he won't get up to 20 mins against Egypt
Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by M4gunners: 8:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
That's my boy . The future is bright for both club and country.
Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by 4nobody4every1: 9:37pm On Mar 22, 2016
cool
Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by timidapsin(m): 9:38pm On Mar 22, 2016
I suspect Wenger for his illness undecided

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by menix(m): 9:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
He is lucky it was only beans he took, if u had drank the pure water satchet served, by now nah coma...

#fearKadunarestaurants....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by HARDBOI: 9:40pm On Mar 22, 2016
GOOD NEWS!

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 22, 2016
Who he be sef. angry
Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by iceberylin(m): 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2016
thats cool
Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by menix(m): 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
Once a nigerian scores lucky goal in his foriegn club nah so we go carry am 4 head like crate of egg..
But we ve local players here in nigeria scoring weekly...
Well i hope he wont be like Ogbeche the bicycle kick striker...

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:45pm On Mar 22, 2016
Wen I heard d story I told my wife she said Blood of Jesus I told her ighealo is there but Tn God u ar bk Bro

2 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
England wants to snatch this boy from us. If u had read how they reported his illness on goal.com, u would think Nigeria is one village where everything bad hovers

13 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by kwynette(f): 9:46pm On Mar 22, 2016
Awwww...its owky to be scared of the pharaohs, I too I'm scared, don't just go pretending you got some shitty food poisoning, its owky to be scared once in a while kiss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by seankay(m): 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2016
Using this Boy as a case study,we Nigerians can survive anywhere. I just can't imagine what would have happened if he had eaten at a "Plenty but rubbish" buka.

Happy to see him fit again. I wish him goodluck in the upcoming matches

1 Like

Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by Trendy247: 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2016
ABEG WETIN DEM MEAN BY FOOD POISONING? BECAUSE THE ONE WEY I DEY SEE FOR NAIJA MOVIE, IF PERSON CHOP AM NA DIE B DAT

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2016
GreenWhiteGreen:
Who he be sef. angry
he be berra than your EX, way much berra than your nEXt.

MODIFIED
ManUre fan kid spotted
thowbie7ven:
What's so spectacular about this guy's style of play pls?...Martial and Rashford better pass this guy in multiple folds....
why not advise Siasia to invite both of them to the Eagles' Camp? Unpatriotic citizen.

9 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by Nobody: 9:48pm On Mar 22, 2016
Vig86:
England wants to snatch this boy from us. If u read how they reported his illness on goal.com u would think Nigeria is one village where everything bad hovers

Abeg leave the media propaganda of the British press. #OverHypedThreeLions!

3 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by ademoladeji(m): 9:50pm On Mar 22, 2016
Congrats to him...

I know very well the he won't get a chance to PLAY
Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by MadCow1: 9:51pm On Mar 22, 2016
Mtcheeeew
Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by gbaskiboy: 9:52pm On Mar 22, 2016
The Nightmare of pharaoh of Egypt has arrived grin

4 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by Beehshorp(m): 9:53pm On Mar 22, 2016
I don't understand why dis boy is included in our squad.. Am sure its because of arsenal fans pressure.. There are better players who are performing better than him at the moment e.g chidi odiah, julius aghaowa and yaks aiyegbeni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by alobright17(m): 9:55pm On Mar 22, 2016
GreenWhiteGreen:
Who he be sef. angry
He's some kid who God has bless more than you can ever imagined and the world knows him .

8 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by kenzysmith: 9:57pm On Mar 22, 2016
This guy matter don tire me wetin he even play self y nigerians no let me drink my kunu put am for drop cup
Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by Omotall(m): 9:58pm On Mar 22, 2016
ok dats nice,i dey relax wit enigma songs after today work
well..........

Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by jayF19: 9:58pm On Mar 22, 2016
Ordinary poundee and afang.. Boys are everywhere looking for space on that team. The guy haff bloe on the interim sha

2 Likes

Re: Alex Iwobi Now Fit, Trains With Super Eagles by SammyGyang(m): 9:59pm On Mar 22, 2016
Thank God grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man City Fans Want Iheanacho Back At Etihad / I Won’t Represent Nigeria Again – Usman / Cristiano Ronaldo Arrives In Italy Ahead Of Juventus Training Session (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.