Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Ever Loved A Banker? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Loved A Banker? (811 Views)

Do You Think He Ever Loved? / Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? / The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Loved A Banker? by clickjunct(m): 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2009
Hi House. I'm madly in love with a lady banker, though much older than i am, but she seem not to mind our age difference, neither do i.

I'm asking this question in order to find more better ways to prove to her that i really love despite our age difference.

So, have you ever dated a lady Banker?

http://emailjobs4u..com
Re: Ever Loved A Banker? by justwise(m): 6:19pm On Jul 23, 2009
clickjunct:

Hi House. I'm madly in love with a lady banker, though much older than i am, but she seem not to mind our age difference, neither do i.

I'm asking this question in order to find more better ways to prove to her that i really love despite our age difference.

Nope, where will i get one?
Re: Ever Loved A Banker? by kok(m): 6:39pm On Jul 23, 2009
justwise:

Nope, where will i get one?

U no dey hear english e say banka, even if you no no wetin be banker atleast you see bank for dia. grin
Re: Ever Loved A Banker? by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jul 23, 2009
clickjunct:

well, you are going to be a mugu, she will use u! suck u dry! have a baby by you! house you! feed you! then kick you out for the next young boy to feed on! BE WISE!!!!!!!!!!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ever Loved A Banker? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 23, 2009
You NAIRALANDERS ARE CRAZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
Re: Ever Loved A Banker? by justwise(m): 7:20pm On Jul 23, 2009
kok:

U no dey hear english e say banka, even if you no no wetin be banker atleast you see bank for dia. grin

Have u been sleeping?
Re: Ever Loved A Banker? by dayonuel(m): 6:41am On Jul 24, 2009
wat is special about a lady banker? oga, u must be crazy, wake up from ur slumber and belive in urself. crazy dude
Re: Ever Loved A Banker? by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 24, 2009
no.
Re: Ever Loved A Banker? by adejokemi(m): 11:36am On Jul 24, 2009
am a male banker by proffession and i know what my female colleagues face, they dont have time to meet new guys, they spend time indoor truot the day or trout the day pursuing after deposits in case of marketers, My advise is that if you are convinced about her and you dont mind the age diff. as you claimed, I will recommend her for you because lady bankers especially(25yrs and above) all in their heads is how to settle down as soon as possible and raise their kids and face their job.
however, if you are looking for hit and run, you beta watch your back, because she can do ALL within her reach to make you hers, so be careful bro.
possibly wondering why we guys in-house dont do them, simple! we are so use to them and often u dont seem attractive to one another cos the gud and the bad side of them we know, though some of us still end with them in our houses.

follow your heart bro!!
Re: Ever Loved A Banker? by adejokemi(m): 11:49am On Jul 24, 2009
am a male banker by proffession and i know what my female colleagues face, they dont have time to meet new guys, they spend time indoor truot the day or trout the day pursuing after deposits in case of marketers, My advise is that if you are convinced about her and you dont mind the age diff. as you claimed, I will recommend her for you because lady bankers especially(25yrs and above) all in their heads is how to settle down as soon as possible and raise their kids and face their job.
however, if you are looking for hit and run, you beta watch your back, because she can do ALL within her reach to make you hers, so be careful bro.
possibly wondering why we guys in-house dont do them, simple! we are so use to them and often u dont seem attractive to one another cos the gud and the bad side of them we know, though some of us still end with them in our houses.

follow your heart bro!!
Re: Ever Loved A Banker? by ibrokay(m): 11:51am On Jul 24, 2009
@ adejokem
What are those bad sides of female bankers.what do u think,are they flirts?
Re: Ever Loved A Banker? by Maryam: 12:06pm On Jul 24, 2009
ibrokay:

@ adejokem
What are those bad sides of female bankers.what do u think,are they flirts?

May be but few r exceptional
Re: Ever Loved A Banker? by ibrokay(m): 12:13pm On Jul 24, 2009
Maryam:

May be but few r exceptional
Who do they flirt with,their fellow bankers?
Re: Ever Loved A Banker? by adejokemi(m): 12:30pm On Jul 24, 2009
@Ibrokay,

everybody has their bad sides and the statement is a general one not meant for lady bankers alone.

@ poster
again and again, follow ur heart.

this is not to the detriment of lady bankers PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ever Loved A Banker? by IFELEKE(m): 12:51pm On Jul 24, 2009
@Poster,
I initially thought it was the other way round. . .
that said,
There is nothing wrong in dating a female banker just be in tune with her by properly understanding her busy schedule. Female bankers want love from people that will empathize not criticize their busy lives.
Re: Ever Loved A Banker? by platnumnk: 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2009
^^Say it again smiley
Re: Ever Loved A Banker? by IFELEKE(m): 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2009
platnumnk.:

^^Say it again smiley
plat wht's up? banned? angry

(1) (Reply)

Pls Advice / If Your Spouse Informs You That S/he Was Comfirm Hiv/aids Positive. How Will You React? / I Think

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.