Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Why Do You Want To Get Married? (single) Why Did You Marry? (married) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Want To Get Married? (single) Why Did You Marry? (married) (588 Views)

Couple Get Married Two Months After Meeting Each Other. See Photos / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? / Why Did You Leave Your Ex? Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Want To Get Married? (single) Why Did You Marry? (married) by sakabe(m): 10:17pm On Mar 22, 2016
people have different reasons for doing things but it's funny when people can't tell you the exact reason why they got married or why they want to marry.

it is funny how in our social norms in Nigeria, that once a person graduates from school or apprenticeship, the next thing is marriage.
people give reasons such as child bearing, sex, etc for getting married but I believe marriage is meant for companionship! do you agree?

single : tell us why u want to marry
martied: why did you get married?
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? (single) Why Did You Marry? (married) by MUVA(m): 10:23pm On Mar 22, 2016
Who says I wanna get married?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? (single) Why Did You Marry? (married) by fbtowner(m): 10:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
#saynotomarriage. bachelor for ever undecided
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? (single) Why Did You Marry? (married) by sundoj08(m): 2:31am On Mar 23, 2016
Cos we both got a lotta money and decided it's the right thing to do.

Now we got a lovely boy #TeamYoungParents
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? (single) Why Did You Marry? (married) by latinoKingdom(m): 3:10am On Mar 23, 2016
Lol I can only marry for love #loveforever
Re: Why Do You Want To Get Married? (single) Why Did You Marry? (married) by missyadorable(f): 5:18am On Mar 23, 2016
I got married to gain Mrs title and societal respect and acceptance that comes with it

(1) (Reply)

Please Ur Advice Is Needed / OMG!! My Boyfriends Leave Me After I Lend Him & His Family 10M My Father’s Money / What To Do When Your Friend Always Gets The Guys!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.