Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,404 members, 7,808,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge (7226 Views)

Jesus And Mary Picture/photo Are They From The Bible? / The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge / Similarities And Differences Between Christianity And Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 11, 2010
Abu Zola:

Afiq, lets go and see a psychiatric doc, i will pay for your bill, you don't seem to be sane.  If i may ask what problem re u asking ?
U hav a serious problem.On d entire NL, put together all forums,theres only one m.ad&mentally derailed fellow.That fellow is u.Judging by d no of times dat u ve band,ur meaningless posts&lots more.I can count up to 4 moderators dat detests u.Seun himself may not like u,like wise some moslems.U need to visit yaba/Aro in Ogun state for mental help its free
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by grace5: 12:08pm On Feb 11, 2010
toba:

U hav a serious problem.On d entire NL, put together all forums,theres only one m.ad&mentally derailed fellow.That fellow is u.Judging by d no of times dat u ve band,your meaningless posts&lots more.I can count up to 4 moderators dat detests u.Seun himself may not like u,like wise some moslems.U need to visit yaba/Aro in Ogun state for mental help its free

Toba thanks,what you are talking about is  even more worse than abuzola and co.
early this year a prophetic dream reveal the Muslim wills struck again it will be worse, also in the spirit they will hit America to
the extent the America flag will be lowered for  good 7 days all in spirit.just last week i saw in vision war with missile many people will
die, is not human is our struggle but demonic spirit,fallen angel using Islam as tools.
we need to pray to avert this disaster also for the Muslim to receive the light that came.
God is not happy as many people are going to hell every minute,
a life of prophet is hard to see all this that can happen any minute.
please pray.

thanks Toba again
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by sokislam(m): 12:11pm On Feb 11, 2010
Thumbs up Toba. I think that settles it
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by sokislam(m): 12:13pm On Feb 11, 2010
Grace5, we really need to pray for these individual known as Muslims they really need our help. I so much agree with u.
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by udennaa: 1:15pm On Feb 11, 2010
@abuzola
u ar d most confused n senseless person on nairaland.u reason like ur almajiri brothers,exhibiting ur ignorance n stupidity.DO NOT EVER MAKE AN ATTEMPT TO ASSOCIATE ISLAM WITH PEACE BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING PEACEFUL ABOUT IT,period.
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by AbuZola3(m): 1:29pm On Feb 11, 2010
@toba- if you don't name four mod that detest me aside from this section mod then u are son of a bitch.

@soki- every attack on U.S soil is glared with joy by muslim. So ur assumption is not correct
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by AbuZola3(m): 2:38pm On Feb 11, 2010
Sneeze
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by sokislam(m): 4:14pm On Feb 11, 2010
Good. Now u showed us your true nature as a muslim. Abuzola, I have no doubt based on your statement that u are a potential terrorist. What a pity cry
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 11, 2010
pls leave my guy o (HATERS)
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by sokislam(m): 4:23pm On Feb 11, 2010
Oh u are welcome fellow terrorist. U want to resque ur friends shei? I advised that u read through the post and make a decisive comment. U better don't comment like ur partner, ISLAM is driving him,
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 11, 2010
theres nothing to comment about,youve been refuted so many times tongue
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by sokislam(m): 4:34pm On Feb 11, 2010
Did u say refuted? shocked I bet u haven't read the post
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by AbuZola3(m): 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2010
Soki- i am proudly a muslim. Death to U.S and Israel the mother of terror
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by Nobody: 9:07pm On Feb 11, 2010
i pity their generations
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by tony13: 9:17pm On Feb 11, 2010
Battle Over Islam

“Even the captives of the mighty will be taken away and the prey of the terrible will be delivered.” Isaiah 49:21

“The terrible one will be brought to naught.” Isaiah 29:20

A battle will ensue, pitting two great cities, Jerusalem and Babylon, against one another. The Lord has said:

Islam is a way of death,God is Love come out of darkness,the Blood of JESUS is ready to embrace you.

He is the door to eternal life.
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 11, 2010
can u people fight at all

COWARD PEOPLE
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by tony13: 9:47pm On Feb 11, 2010
uplawal:

COWARD PEOPLE

No we can love,is a command from God.

He give himself for us,our warfare are not carnal but is mighty through God

is love of God his weapon is LOVE.
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by AbuZola3(m): 9:52pm On Feb 11, 2010
Grrr
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by AbuZola3(m): 9:34am On Feb 12, 2010
Thank God i be muslim. Thank God
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 12, 2010
Thank God am a muslim too
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by viaro: 10:56am On Feb 12, 2010
uplawal:

Is that why your folks are never at peace with themselves?
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by mustashfa(m): 2:00pm On Feb 12, 2010
@all posters, d topic interest me wen i c am, na d reason y i read 4m pg 1-4, plz i enjoyed arguement wif facts because dis topic nids to b jugded base on evidence rather dan turning d thread 2abusing. I asure u all, if u continue abusing d thread will not b interesting again. PLZZZZZZZZ say your points wif evidences in clear term.
Thanks
I AM STILL READING UR(ALL POSTERS) POSTS
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by grace5: 2:17pm On Feb 12, 2010
No peace for the wicked says the Lord,
chaos follows those that does wicked.
islam is stench for the world
they have no covenant with GOD
they are murderers as their head
they worship and do the will of satan.
they are sinking sand

ONLY THROUGH THE BLOOD OF JESUS IS LIFE
COVENANT THOUGH THE BLOOD.
EVERLASTING LIFE AWAITS THOSE THAT TRUST JESUS CHRIST
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by AbuZola3(m): 7:17pm On Feb 12, 2010
I hate grace
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by grace5: 7:55pm On Feb 12, 2010
Jesus loves you and who is grace i love you abuzola,
it is Jesus we serve,our life,our breath.
abuzola the door is still open come in.
storm,wrath of GOD is coming upon those,
not under the blood,i say again the door is still open
JESUS CHRIST IS THE DOOR.
JESUS LOVES YOU.
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by AbuZola3(m): 7:57pm On Feb 12, 2010
You again, not again
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by Nobody: 9:03pm On Feb 12, 2010
pls deal with her,let her shut her mouth
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by AbuZola3(m): 10:23pm On Feb 12, 2010
Alryt
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by sokislam(m): 10:00am On Feb 16, 2010
@ Uplawal and Abu, I can see very vividly that u guys are filled with the hatred that Islam deposit in every human being. But I have a good news for you. You can be saved from the bitterness of heart that u are going through.

Trust me guys I love u and will always pray for you.
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 16, 2010
pls save your prayer u ingrate creature of Allah,why are u being hypocriti cal,or are u so so blind that u refused to see what your sister grace said bad about my religion?

We are praying for u too
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by Abuzola1(m): 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2010
sokislam:

@ Uplawal and Abu, I can see very vividly that u guys are filled with the hatred that Islam deposit in every human being. But I have a good news for you. You can be saved from the bitterness of heart that u are going through.

Trust me guys I love u and will always pray for you.

a god that died is not a God
Re: 'jesus And Islam' According To The Bible- Be The Judge by Nobody: 1:18pm On Feb 16, 2010
Abuzola !:

a god that died is not a God

Abuzola my man. . .so the Jihad continues!

How about a man who was also God who gave up the Ghost. . .did the Spirit also die?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Migrant Crisis: Slovakia 'Will Only Accept Christians' / So Which Is The True Religion? / Funny Tithe Cartoons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.