Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Again Governor Nyesom Wike Has Vindicated Buhari Calls Fayose A Lair - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again Governor Nyesom Wike Has Vindicated Buhari Calls Fayose A Lair (4227 Views)

"Video Of SARS Akin Fakorede Hijacking Election Results Has Vindicated Me" -Wike / I Phoned Buhari 3 Times, But He Shunned My Calls – Fayose / Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Again Governor Nyesom Wike Has Vindicated Buhari Calls Fayose A Lair by greatiyk4u(m): 6:34am On Mar 23, 2016
AGAIN GOVERNOR NYESOM WIKE HAS VINDICATED BUHARI CALLS FAYOSE A LAIR.

PORT HARCOURT : GOVERNOR Nyesom Wike on Tuesday lauded President Muhammadu Buhari for distancing himself from the re-run elections in the state, saying he did not interfere with the exercise.

The governor said the will of the people was stronger than any military and police might, adding that some Abuja politicians only came to intimidate the state with the name of Mr President who maintained neutrality all through the rerun elections.

You will agree with me that Buhari has displayed political maturity,civility,decorum and enough signs that He is now a repented Democrat by refusing to interfere with the affairs. Of the National Assembly leadership all th re-run elections so far even against the wish of his party loyalists. If this isn't change what else is? We shall gradually get there.

“Those who were overzealous during the rerun elections did so without the knowledge of the president. “

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/rivers-re-run-amaechi-came-noisily-left-quietly-wike/

However, Gov Fayose ignorantly claimed that Buhari was behind the election madness experienced in Rivers state.
I think Fayose emotional maturity level is below that of a
tantruming toddler or he is without even the tiniest
amount of common sense.........sometimes I wonder what he does with his federal allocation when compared to Governors like Willie, Umahi of Ebonyi state and the rest of them.

He said;
Against the background of the violence that apparently characterized the rerun elections in Rivers State, Governor Ayo Fayose of Ekiti State has lashed out at president Mohammadu Buhari, saying that God is angry with him.

According to the governor, the president superintended over elections that were remarkably bloody.

He said: “I am telling you the truth. Power doesn’t come from anywhere. God rules in the affairs of men Oppressing, bringing and cutting people down, taking their
blood, God is angry. The way this government is taking people down, God is angry. God isn’t happy. Go to Rivers,
they kill people.

“Go to Akwa Ibom, they kill people. Go to Bayelsa, they kill people, incarcerate innocent people. God is angry with
Buhari. You can’t continue to take the blood of the innocent. Look at my predictions for the year 2016 for
Nigeria, everything has come to pass. This is a different ball game. He that will take me, he that will go against me must first of all defeat God. If these were the kind of
violence that greeted Buhari’s election would he ever be president?”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/03/fayose-says-god-angry-buhari/

1 Like

Re: Again Governor Nyesom Wike Has Vindicated Buhari Calls Fayose A Lair by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 23, 2016
Who takes a nigga seriously? Even, ekiti people know that for four years all that would be achieved by their nigga is kponmo cutting and verbal diarrhoearing.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Again Governor Nyesom Wike Has Vindicated Buhari Calls Fayose A Lair by akanniade10(m): 6:45am On Mar 23, 2016
Seriously? shocked
Re: Again Governor Nyesom Wike Has Vindicated Buhari Calls Fayose A Lair by greatiyk4u(m): 6:46am On Mar 23, 2016
tpacalipse:
Who takes a nigga seriously? Even, ekiti people know that for four years all that would be achieved by their nigga is kponmo cutting and verbal diarrhoearing.

Seriously that nigga is a serious JOKE.

6 Likes

Re: Again Governor Nyesom Wike Has Vindicated Buhari Calls Fayose A Lair by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 23, 2016
k
Re: Again Governor Nyesom Wike Has Vindicated Buhari Calls Fayose A Lair by phemmie06(m): 6:48am On Mar 23, 2016
Fayose come defend this statement made by your brother against you. Wetin happen to your state alawi
Re: Again Governor Nyesom Wike Has Vindicated Buhari Calls Fayose A Lair by SleekMallam: 6:53am On Mar 23, 2016
Wike and Fayose are merely doing carrot and stick approach on Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Again Governor Nyesom Wike Has Vindicated Buhari Calls Fayose A Lair by tyson99(m): 6:55am On Mar 23, 2016
See bashinggrin
Re: Again Governor Nyesom Wike Has Vindicated Buhari Calls Fayose A Lair by greatiyk4u(m): 6:55am On Mar 23, 2016
phemmie06:
Fayose come defend this statement made by your brother against you. Wetin happen to your state alawi

What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Again Governor Nyesom Wike Has Vindicated Buhari Calls Fayose A Lair by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 23, 2016
Buhari Deserve Some Credit Despite Inconclusive Election.

Any objective and sincere mind will commend Buhari govt for inconclusive elections recorded so far as a major positive change in Nigeria recent electoral history. Anybody who believe in law and order, anybody who hate impunity will agree with me. It is a step in d right direction from extreme impunity to law,rule and order.

We should understand dat d major reason why inconclusive election is common today is because Buhari does not want to associate himself with massive rigging done with extreme impunity. And I know for sure, many APC members especially those who cross carpet from PDP are unhappy with Buhari for this. They see him as being Naive or unwise for not using his power to spread the political office held by APC. There are many like Sylva in Bayelsa, who believe Buhari may live to regret it. Many APC members in Bayelsa and Rivers are unhappy with Buhari 4 being too nice to d opposition. Because in those region all they know b4 now is dat power win election not d people.

INEC can chose to declare every election conclusive by just writing results and announcing it. That will be the end. The aggrieved can only go to court. This was d case in some of d concluded elections under previous govt. Under previous govt, Even when people protest that election was not done in their ward or LGA, result will be announced and d election will be concluded.

Case study: Bayelsa Gov Election vs Abia Gov Election.

Bayelsa election was declared inconclusive because Sylva rigged election in Bayelsa south. There was result for the election. The returning officer of Bayelsa south actually submitted result to the REC in which sylva of APC had enough lead to win d election. But INEC knew d result was rigged. After much consultation with Abuja, the REC councelled the Bayelsa South election even though he had no power to do so. if all that was important to be commended was conclusive election, Sylva would have been governor of Bayelsa today. Sylva is still dissapointed in Buhari till today for not aiding him to rig massively.

In Abia State in Aprill 11 election, the returning officers submitted result highly inflated in 3 LGA in order to cancel all d lead of APGA candidates in more than 7 LGA. The REC announce on live TV that result was cancelled. The governor of Abia State, Olisa Metuh and other PDP big win storm d collation centre with support from Abuja, the REC revised himself and declared d result he already cancelled on live TV.

Leave politics aside, we are only seeing inconclusive election because Buhari has some more degree of integrity compared to previous Nigeris govt. Buhari is not 100% perfect. I strongly believe Buhari can tolerate subtle rigging which can be at d level of some irregularities. But when it is massive and glaring like in d case of PDP in Abia state and APC in Bayelsa state, he wont tolerate it.

Case study 2: Kogi Election
In d case of kogi, d election was already clearly decided. It was declared inconclusive to fulfill all righteousness by following the rule to d letter. It could have been declared conclusive by d REC if he wanted to just d way d final result of Bayelsa was declared despite dat d margin of victory recorded by Dickson (PDP) is less than d total cancelled votes.

We should understand that reforms bring changes slowly. We should sometimes see beyond party politics and commend good tins when we see one. People who condemning PMB for inconclusive elections, may end doing themselves dis service because we all know all it takes for election to be conclusive is for the returning officer to announce result whether people voted or not. The practice announcing fake result is what made most elections in d past conclusive.

in as much we all would be happier with a perfect concluded election which is free and fair, we also should also agree that inconclusive election which lead to d will of d people is better than concluded election where d will of d people is stolen from them with total impunity.

Any non partisan Nigeria who love truth, will see truth in my article.

Is time we recognise reduction of Evil is good and positive. Because positive dont come only by increasing what is good it also come by reducing what is bad.

With impunity, to conclude election is d easiest thing. We must not forget where we are coming from when assessing where we are today and while assessing where we are going to.

Note: I am not a member of any political party. Aisha, APC or Buhari dont even know I exist. But i know positive good changes when i see one.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Again Governor Nyesom Wike Has Vindicated Buhari Calls Fayose A Lair by boboLIL(m): 7:09am On Mar 23, 2016
Zombies everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Again Governor Nyesom Wike Has Vindicated Buhari Calls Fayose A Lair by greatiyk4u(m): 7:22am On Mar 23, 2016
boboLIL:
Zombies everywhere
E pain all, ndo

2 Likes

Re: Again Governor Nyesom Wike Has Vindicated Buhari Calls Fayose A Lair by boboLIL(m): 7:24am On Mar 23, 2016
greatiyk4u:

E pain all, ndo
wetin pain me biko?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Again Governor Nyesom Wike Has Vindicated Buhari Calls Fayose A Lair by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:39am On Mar 23, 2016
K
Re: Again Governor Nyesom Wike Has Vindicated Buhari Calls Fayose A Lair by izospindle(m): 8:06am On Mar 23, 2016
its not his fault.........after all, what does an okada driving, buka eating tout know about election violence angry
Re: Again Governor Nyesom Wike Has Vindicated Buhari Calls Fayose A Lair by diasporaman(m): 8:10am On Mar 23, 2016
You guys should leave Buhari alone. the old man has alot to ponder about. Our problem is too heavy for him to carry.
Re: Again Governor Nyesom Wike Has Vindicated Buhari Calls Fayose A Lair by Beremx(f): 8:13am On Mar 23, 2016
Fayose the stalker and attention seeker. He should concentrate on building toilets for Ekiti people and stop embarrassing himself.

Good morning Lalasticlala. cool

2 Likes

Re: Again Governor Nyesom Wike Has Vindicated Buhari Calls Fayose A Lair by adebammy: 8:43am On Mar 23, 2016
How I wish Fayose can learn from Govv. Mimiko. As a pdp gov. chairman, he doesn't say anything that can cause violence. Fayyose is really sick and lack home respect.

1 Like

Re: Again Governor Nyesom Wike Has Vindicated Buhari Calls Fayose A Lair by bigerboy200: 8:55am On Mar 23, 2016
Fayose will be better off being a NURTW chairman in Mile 12.. I wonder what the good people of Ekiti have done to deserve such an uncultured man as their leader..

1 Like

Re: Again Governor Nyesom Wike Has Vindicated Buhari Calls Fayose A Lair by dirifred(m): 9:04am On Mar 23, 2016
tuale4u:
Buhari Deserve Some Credit Despite Inconclusive Election.

Any objective and sincere mind will commend Buhari govt for inconclusive elections recorded so far as a major positive change in Nigeria recent electoral history. Anybody who believe in law and order, anybody who hate impunity will agree with me. It is a step in d right direction from extreme impunity to law,rule and order.

We should understand dat d major reason why inconclusive election is common today is because Buhari does not want to associate himself with massive rigging done with extreme impunity. And I know for sure, many APC members especially those who cross carpet from PDP are unhappy with Buhari for this. They see him as being Naive or unwise for not using his power to spread the political office held by APC. There are many like Sylva in Bayelsa, who believe Buhari may live to regret it. Many APC members in Bayelsa and Rivers are unhappy with Buhari 4 being too nice to d opposition. Because in those region all they know b4 now is dat power win election not d people.

INEC can chose to declare every election conclusive by just writing results and announcing it. That will be the end. The aggrieved can only go to court. This was d case in some of d concluded elections under previous govt. Under previous govt, Even when people protest that election was not done in their ward or LGA, result will be announced and d election will be concluded.

Case study: Bayelsa Gov Election vs Abia Gov Election.

Bayelsa election was declared inconclusive because Sylva rigged election in Bayelsa south. There was result for the election. The returning officer of Bayelsa south actually submitted result to the REC in which sylva of APC had enough lead to win d election. But INEC knew d result was rigged. After much consultation with Abuja, the REC councelled the Bayelsa South election even though he had no power to do so. if all that was important to be commended was conclusive election, Sylva would have been governor of Bayelsa today. Sylva is still dissapointed in Buhari till today for not aiding him to rig massively.

In Abia State in Aprill 11 election, the returning officers submitted result highly inflated in 3 LGA in order to cancel all d lead of APGA candidates in more than 7 LGA. The REC announce on live TV that result was cancelled. The governor of Abia State, Olisa Metuh and other PDP big win storm d collation centre with support from Abuja, the REC revised himself and declared d result he already cancelled on live TV.

Leave politics aside, we are only seeing inconclusive election because Buhari has some more degree of integrity compared to previous Nigeris govt. Buhari is not 100% perfect. I strongly believe Buhari can tolerate subtle rigging which can be at d level of some irregularities. But when it is massive and glaring like in d case of PDP in Abia state and APC in Bayelsa state, he wont tolerate it.

Case study 2: Kogi Election
In d case of kogi, d election was already clearly decided. It was declared inconclusive to fulfill all righteousness by following the rule to d letter. It could have been declared conclusive by d REC if he wanted to just d way d final result of Bayelsa was declared despite dat d margin of victory recorded by Dickson (PDP) is less than d total cancelled votes.

We should understand that reforms bring changes slowly. We should sometimes see beyond party politics and commend good tins when we see one. People who condemning PMB for inconclusive elections, may end doing themselves dis service because we all know all it takes for election to be conclusive is for the returning officer to announce result whether people voted or not. The practice announcing fake result is what made most elections in d past conclusive.

in as much we all would be happier with a perfect concluded election which is free and fair, we also should also agree that inconclusive election which lead to d will of d people is better than concluded election where d will of d people is stolen from them with total impunity.

Any non partisan Nigeria who love truth, will see truth in my article.

Is time we recognise reduction of Evil is good and positive. Because positive dont come only by increasing what is good it also come by reducing what is bad.

With impunity, to conclude election is d easiest thing. We must not forget where we are coming from when assessing where we are today and while assessing where we are going to.

Note: I am not a member of any political party. Aisha, APC or Buhari dont even know I exist. But i know positive good changes when i see one.
What is not good enough is not good enough. no need to shy away from facts before us.

1 Like

Re: Again Governor Nyesom Wike Has Vindicated Buhari Calls Fayose A Lair by jojomario(m): 9:06am On Mar 23, 2016
Fayose is a senseless bigot.

2 Likes

Re: Again Governor Nyesom Wike Has Vindicated Buhari Calls Fayose A Lair by alizma: 9:10am On Mar 23, 2016
wike join #team zombie
Re: Again Governor Nyesom Wike Has Vindicated Buhari Calls Fayose A Lair by greatiyk4u(m): 9:10am On Mar 23, 2016
diasporaman:
You guys should leave Buhari alone. the old man has alot to ponder about. Our problem is too heavy for him to carry.

Are you serious?
Re: Again Governor Nyesom Wike Has Vindicated Buhari Calls Fayose A Lair by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 23, 2016
APC winning Rivers elections would have amounted to more violence!!

Buhari isn't a politician. He is on just one Mission in Nigeria...

1) Send all corrupt ass**les to JAIL

1 Like

Re: Again Governor Nyesom Wike Has Vindicated Buhari Calls Fayose A Lair by youngpresidooo: 11:14am On Mar 23, 2016
tpacalipse:
na lie abeg fayose is working only a blind man would say wat u said
Re: Again Governor Nyesom Wike Has Vindicated Buhari Calls Fayose A Lair by Goke7: 11:46am On Mar 23, 2016
I thought I was the only one who noticed this in the Rivers' Governor's interview, only ignorant peeps on nairaland takes Fayose serious.

Despite the perceived hatred for PMB by the south east, and south-south their Governors hardly takes swipes on PMB, they rather make overtures to PMB.

Why? PMB minds his business and does not bother them, Fayose is just a busybody

2 Likes

Re: Again Governor Nyesom Wike Has Vindicated Buhari Calls Fayose A Lair by Goke7: 11:49am On Mar 23, 2016
SleekMallam:

carrot and stick? I laugh in spanish if that is what pdp means by opposition. No one takes Fayose serious simple.

1 Like

Re: Again Governor Nyesom Wike Has Vindicated Buhari Calls Fayose A Lair by localblood(m): 1:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
OBASEKI'2016
Re: Again Governor Nyesom Wike Has Vindicated Buhari Calls Fayose A Lair by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
Why the Mods ain't moving this to FP yet? Lalasticlala should do the needful pls!

Fayose should ask Wike which kind of weeds is he smoking? Cos he still gets "little" sense despite smoking weed unlike him!
Re: Again Governor Nyesom Wike Has Vindicated Buhari Calls Fayose A Lair by MarysMeal: 1:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
SleekMallam:

lmao!

Una go kill una sef ova dis politicians wey no no una o.

No be only Carrot and stick, na sugar cane and knife.

1 Like

Re: Again Governor Nyesom Wike Has Vindicated Buhari Calls Fayose A Lair by MarysMeal: 1:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
isiomawealth:
ONE TIME BLAZING BONAZA... PLS JOIN ME

Criminal.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cartoon Of What PMB Is Doing To Nigerians. LMAO / We Deserve The Leaders We Get: GEJ Vs The APC, Buhari And The Change In One Pic / A Poem Titled Corruption By Wisdomkosi - Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.