Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday (60095 Views)

IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) / Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos / Epic Response To Buhari's Daughter "Zahra M Buhari" Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by Nobody: 7:25am On Mar 23, 2016
erasergozy:
LOL

Very soon Nigerians will stone there political leaders with sachets of pure water.

just like apostle Suleiman said
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by slap1(m): 7:25am On Mar 23, 2016
Buhari is just a complete disaster. What singular thing has he done to improve the masses' living conditions?

Thank God I did not vote for this incompetent and vindictive man. What will I have to tell my children? Will I have ever forgiven myself?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by M4gunners: 7:26am On Mar 23, 2016
Babaonechanceweldonoh.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by nd07(m): 7:26am On Mar 23, 2016
kimond101:
Nigerians don't have chills for anyone.

GMB should have avoided making the same mistake GEJ and NOI made on twitter.
Atleast he should have learnt from the last administration when it comes to hypocrisy on twitter.

were u expecting any change?
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by goodvision12(m): 7:26am On Mar 23, 2016
This is another trip in the making
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by maxzzo1(m): 7:26am On Mar 23, 2016
Enemkingsley:
I don't really see anything wrong in PMB extending his condolences to the country...we are all humans...RIP to the dead undecided
Hmmmm all the killing in Nigeria has he condole with Benue people?Hypocrite!!!!
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by abnsugbe: 7:26am On Mar 23, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
Nigerians have sold their chill to Satan.

PMB just keeps getting it wrong. Maybe he's hoping the Prime Minister of Belgium will invite him over. He's looking for the next country to visit. #JohnnyWalker #WalkingDead

Rihanna ft PMB - Walk Walk Walk Walk Walk undecided

its Good as all this this are happening....i never voted for this dullard cos one tin was for sure:A leo-pard never looses its spot....Buhari was a dictator,Illiterate and old dieing sick man....He was voted into office cos he is a Muslim,why nt the Likes of Prof Osibande becoming the President.....why did they choose Buhari??......
I ask:What of those Treaking and shouting for buhariwhy are they not shouting and walking again?...what of that old woman that used all her money to denote for Buhari?were is she??
Buhari has notin to offer Nigeria Simple.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by tunergy(m): 7:27am On Mar 23, 2016
Kay17:
ISIS is responsible for both the French and Belgian attacks AND also for Boko Haram sponsoring. With such common misery from one single enemy, Nigeria can get massive funds and military training from the EU especially when budgetary funds are tight.

In modern warfares, money wins! EU has lots of it! And anger towards ISIS. So Buhari is playing diplomacy via social media. Of course there are always pressing domestic issues, they will always be and doesn't mean they are not in consideration.

In Summary IT IS ALL ABOUT THE MONEY. and the people at home can die, they will always die anyways, from poverty and hunger. But as long as we can gather foreign currency from oyinbo to fight war, we are allowed to put oyinbo first before our own people.

This is a Genius matter

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by princejenks(m): 7:30am On Mar 23, 2016
oppybouy:
Nigerians though. This is just basic Intl Relations. Same way presidents get soo many Intl Visitors when they just get elected. It's still hypocrisy though, but Thats how it works in the Intl community. These lil stuffs count.
so what happened to diplomatic channels through which he could send his condolence on our behalf?
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by megareal: 7:30am On Mar 23, 2016
Una still neva chee chumtin. Abi una vote change? Making noise online and abroad is cheap, sit back and face the problems of Nigeria, oga president and stop sympathizing with outsiders when you don't give a bleep abt ur countrymen.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by pastormellanby: 7:31am On Mar 23, 2016
I know the economy is affecting the reasoning of an average IPOB youths how do u expect a government to fold his arm and watch people killing themselves because of politicians , Rivers is a volatile state, I don't think a reasonable person would ever imagine it that the government should use police to handle such a situation, States where militancy thrives , a state where the use of gun is the order of the day, you can't compare kogi state with Rivers the difference is clear. If many souls where killed on that dat day the same useless people will still blame fg for using police.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by Roadmike(m): 7:31am On Mar 23, 2016
hypocrisy, deception and all the negatives is the stock in trade of this adminstration and his die hard fanatical supporters [/sup][sup][b][/b][code][/code]Wakerwaker.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by mandax: 7:31am On Mar 23, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

PMB just keeps getting it wrong. Maybe he's hoping the Prime Minister of Belgium will invite him over. He's looking for the next country to visit. #JohnnyWalker #WalkingDead

Buhari is only hoping that he is building alliances with other countries in hope for their support when Buhari army may crack down on dissenters to the fraudulent political structure and governing system in Nigeria which favour only Buhari clan.

In Buhari and his clan's mindset is what can be done to sustain and prolong the vexed political structure and failed unitary government system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by lomprico(m): 7:32am On Mar 23, 2016
Kay17:
ISIS is responsible for both the French and Belgian attacks AND also for Boko Haram sponsoring. With such common misery from one single enemy, Nigeria can get massive funds and military training from the EU especially when budgetary funds are tight.

In modern warfares, money wins! EU has lots of it! And anger towards ISIS. So Buhari is playing diplomacy via social media. Of course there are always pressing domestic issues, they will always be and doesn't mean they are not in consideration.
But he said BH has been defeated na? Which support is he looking for again?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by NinaMiliano: 7:32am On Mar 23, 2016
kaziblake:
So he has no right sympathise with Belgium?
You guys shld leave sentiment aside,we are all human being.
Mtcheww
Its not about sentiment, wat were saying is datbhe should be sensitive n swift 2 respond to national issues also. Seems u just commented widaut going tru d thread
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by igwegeorgiano(m): 7:32am On Mar 23, 2016
The president of the federal rep has retinue of special advisers on various issues what exactly are they being paid for. is that they are not aware of d fact that issues of national concern should always be at d front burner?
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by Justpassingby2(m): 7:34am On Mar 23, 2016
I think it will be a better suggestion if foreign TV stations are baned for dis our leaders.. They should mandate only Local Tv stations for them like EBS, OSBC, B.C.OS, GALAXY TV etc. So they can always see what is going on in Nigeria.... You feel me!!! Nonsence, ge rout ra here
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by pastormellanby: 7:35am On Mar 23, 2016
which national issue, are u telling that the President is not aware of what is going on in the economy. Even chicken will not reason like DAT.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by lomprico(m): 7:36am On Mar 23, 2016
pastormellanby:
I know the economy is affecting the reasoning of an average IPOB youths how do u expect a government to fold his arm and watch people killing themselves because of politicians , Rivers is a volatile state, I don't think a reasonable person would ever imagine it that the government should use police to handle such a situation, States where militancy thrives , a state where the use of gun is the order of the day, you can't compare kogi state with Rivers the difference is clear. If many souls where killed on that dat day the same useless people will still blame fg for using police.
Agatu nko?
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by kaziblake(f): 7:36am On Mar 23, 2016
Vongsama:

Sentiment? Are u kidding me? Several killings in his dormain n he was mute abt it. He seemed unconcerned about the people he swore to protect and rule over. He owes Belgium no responsibility but a diplomatic gesture isn't bad at all. What is bad is dat he did not do that when his own nigerians faced similar fate. How could u nt see that? Oh, yea u aint wearing ur glasses
why not get one for me?
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by hush15: 7:36am On Mar 23, 2016
chichriso:
Nigerians reacts to the tweet from President Buhari twitter handle after the attack in Belgium yesterday

https://twitter.com/NGRPresident/status/712288945434992640

Seriously, how quick are Nigerians to forget!

How you expect such reaction who believes and communicate to the outside world that his country men have criminal tendencies and fraudulent mind sets.....

If I were any Nigerian, anything APC I rebuke by fire...
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by innocentchuks(m): 7:36am On Mar 23, 2016
rottennaija:
It will always be wailers, nothing more.

Happening in Rivers state, in wike's backyard, what has he done? People being killed and beheaded before and during the elections, wike couldn't condemn it but when soldiers where deployed to help reduced what could have been a very bloody day, they rush to the court to stop soldiers from being deployed and even condemned it.

The best answer to fools is silence and it has to be that way.

U are obviously the worst fool that ever exist in the history of this country, u are worst of ur kind. Is it not the same soldiers that was deployed in ekiti state that ur Apc cohort cried foul and ekitisgate hash tag thread on Twitter for so many months. U are so gullible and myopic that u need to see a medical doctor for brain dysfunction.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by delvinmaya(m): 7:36am On Mar 23, 2016
The fact some people can even rationalize the tweet confounds me. Call a spade a spade.
For real why would you even bring up the issue of Rivers in this instance? The president you are trying to protect us in charge of all security outfits in the country, so if he could create an environment that is tensed in a state, don't you think he could do worse?

And why would he tweet to console Belgians? Ar Nigerians goats? One poster said Nigerians are dying incessantly, isn't that an indictment on the man in charge of providing security for the country. Why are some people just hopeless like this?
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by Freedom4us: 7:37am On Mar 23, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by Nobody: 7:39am On Mar 23, 2016
Vicotex:
some zombies will see nothing wrong in buhari's tweet
U that is not a zombie tell me what is wrong with the tweet?
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by Melkizedek(m): 7:41am On Mar 23, 2016
Cry cry baby omenka..your god has rushed to show solidarity to Belgians but you didn't get even a sorry from him after your people were ravaged in their hundreds by HIS people.. Oya go report to your bedmate moderator..
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by klassykute(m): 7:42am On Mar 23, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

*modified* NLers want to kee me with likes oh!!!!!! grin grin grin
lol guy u bad gon

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by kommiejewel(f): 7:44am On Mar 23, 2016
Why will he react to Agatu when it's his brothers, sisters and cousins doin the killing? His country is on fire yet he still finds time to tweet. If it were GEJ that had done this now, NL would've been on fire. APC loyalists, swallow your pride and say the truth: You were dead wrong!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by MabraO: 7:45am On Mar 23, 2016
I don't see any sense in wot dey reacting to
Dey only reacting to their stupidity that's all
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by wiseoneking: 7:45am On Mar 23, 2016
swisschris:
The thunder that will fire Gmb is looking for change, useless babaonechance.....
Pls he is PMB NOT GMB
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by desunit(m): 7:45am On Mar 23, 2016
kaziblake:
So he has no right sympathise with Belgium?
You guys shld leave sentiment aside,we are all human being.
Mtcheww
Did he sympathise with the family of the people killed in Aguta, Benue state and River state re-run election? Did he eve show concern?
I think you are the one being sentiment here.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by Baboo13(m): 7:46am On Mar 23, 2016
I was so fumed yesterday when the 1st news that came up on NTA news at 9 was the Belgium attacks. Like is Belgium feeding us?? Where's our priority??

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos] / Kiki Osinbajo Opens Glam’ D Africa In Abuja (Photos) / kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.