Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday (60097 Views)

IPOB Man Places A Coffin For Buhari At Nigerian Embassy In Belgium (Video) / Aisha Buhari Shakes A Man In Belgium & Gets Blasted On Facebook - Photos / Epic Response To Buhari's Daughter "Zahra M Buhari" Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by gbens2000(m): 9:43am On Mar 23, 2016
arsenalqueen:
How did we get here?
am quoting you just cuz of ur username.@gunners4life.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by Cyojunior(m): 9:51am On Mar 23, 2016
kaziblake:
So he has no right sympathise with Belgium?
You guys shld leave sentiment aside,we are all human being.
Mtcheww

U talking abt sentiment ? Wat do u knw by sentiment! Is it wen urr house is burning n u see nothing wrong abt it despite ur life. Earned property. Bt. U are busy Sympathetic abt another manhouse whose. Roof was jst bb blown off by wind. How many times has he come out to condemn the incessant killikg going on around him. Bt he keep poke nosing on issue that are nt of irrelevant
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by hansad: 9:52am On Mar 23, 2016
Neduzze5:
Hehehe

Seems like the Wailing Association of Nigeria is gaining more members daily. People are just defecting to this association on a daily basis. tongue

Where are the APC Zombies when you need them to defend their masters?

Bunch of hopeless entities!! angry

[b]Buhari had assessed himself and understood that he was not fit to preside over Nigeria any more, and he publicly announced his retirement from politics after the 2011 elections.

Tinubu publicly boasts that he begged Buhari to come out and run in 2015.

Yes, Zombies who gave us Buhari make the country bleed.

At least more zombies are changing to Wailers.

Former CBN governor, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi was scheming for 'power back to north.'

To demonize Jonathan govt, Sanusi told Zombies that $50 billion was missing from Oyel money.

Zombies agreed.

Sanusi later amended the missing amount down to $40 billion, Zombies believed him.

Sanusi later amended the missing amount to $20 billion, Zombies still believed him.

In a country not made up of too many zombies, once Sanusi amended his figures, he would become discredited and dismissed.

Alas, another huge sum of money was used to investigate Sanusi's false allegation.

Buhari became President.

Tinubu has been settled with his boy being the boss of FIRS. FIRS generated close to N4.8 Trillion Naira to Nigeria's coffers last financial year.

Today, Zombies do not even ask for what happened to the Sanusi story.

President Buhari voted by the Zombies keeps mute over the killings in his country, but quick to react to events in Belgium.

[/b]

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by Algarkiyu: 9:53am On Mar 23, 2016
It is now that we have president.May your enemies die miserably.
God bless Nigeria.
God bless PMB.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 23, 2016
Reference:

Yeah, it is something like standard protocol. Worthy to be expected. That of the US president was expected even hours before he spoke (time difference). I don't see what the big deal is and I don't see how international terrorism relates with our socio-cultural, ethno-religious challenges.

Buhari is not the cause of the violent Fulani normadic movement neither is he the solution just as Jonathan was not the cause of the Bokoharam insurgency neither was he the solution.

If this handle could tweet about Belgium, it should be able to tweet about Agatu!!! That's a simple issue.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by rockiedink(m): 9:54am On Mar 23, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:
Nigerians have sold their chill to Satan.

PMB just keeps getting it wrong. Maybe he's hoping the Prime Minister of Belgium will invite him over. He's looking for the next country to visit. #JohnnyWalker #WalkingDead

Rihanna ft PMB - Walk Walk Walk Walk Walk undecided

*modified* NLers want to kee me with likes oh!!!!!! grin grin grin Lalasticlala can I convert these likes to naira? 500 likes and I will trek from Port Harcourt to Belgium. grin grin

609 likes...oya start trekking!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by VajanahDischaj(f): 9:56am On Mar 23, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

PMB just keeps getting it wrong. Maybe he's hoping the Prime Minister of Belgium will invite him over. He's looking for the next country to visit. #JohnnyWalker #WalkingDead

*modified* NLers want to kee me with likes oh!!!!!! grin grin grin Lalasticlala can I convert these likes to naira? 500 likes and I will trek from Port Harcourt to Belgium. grin grin
I'd rather convert the 'likes ' to Bet odds and use only 5k to Bet on pure sure winnings!!
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by yomz1e(m): 9:57am On Mar 23, 2016
and i suppose GEJ the drunkard and the 1st lady that murdered English is not a disgrace abi!

JudeOkeke:
Mr. President... now listen, you are simply a disgrace to Nigeria, Africa and the rest of the world... you are yet to understand what leadership is, you lack proper advisors and people who have the interest of Nigeria at heart. shame to you, you are the biggest embarrassment of the moment. errant nonsense!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by Amoto94(m): 9:58am On Mar 23, 2016
lomprico:

But he said BH has been defeated na? Which support is he looking for again?
"Technically Defeated" he said, in conventional and non-conventional wars there's no absolute victory in a short-term most often than not. So he's right
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by Mftivi: 10:01am On Mar 23, 2016
kaziblake:
You called me Ezi because of politics.I don't nee to trade insult with you.
Anupama
Anu you are the political here. Sold your conscience for political fanatism
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by kaziblake(f): 10:03am On Mar 23, 2016
Mftivi:
Anu you are the political here. Sold your conscience for political fanatism
I'm entitled to my own opinion same as you.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by kessiah: 10:04am On Mar 23, 2016
Kay17:
ISIS is responsible for both the French and Belgian attacks AND also for Boko Haram sponsoring. With such common misery from one single enemy, Nigeria can get massive funds and military training from the EU especially when budgetary funds are tight.

In modern warfares, money wins! EU has lots of it! And anger towards ISIS. So Buhari is playing diplomacy via social media. Of course there are always pressing domestic issues, they will always be and doesn't mean they are not in consideration.
Receive SENSE in the name of your god
If he knows that with that single tweet he will win the heart of those that invented twitter, then why use it to win the heart of his citizens,
If has subjected human lives aS opportunity to gain favour, let God help uS

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by ooshinibos: 10:07am On Mar 23, 2016
Black lives matter ?? , but does it matter to us , if it does not matter to us , how will it matter to anybody else
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by Nobody: 10:11am On Mar 23, 2016
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by Mftivi: 10:13am On Mar 23, 2016
kaziblake:
I'm entitled to my own opinion same as you.
sorry for using curse word.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by ajebuter(f): 10:13am On Mar 23, 2016
Enemkingsley:
I don't really see anything wrong in PMB extending his condolences to the country...we are all humans...RIP to the dead undecided

No one is castigating him for commiserating with Belgium, no.

We want him to commiserate and take decisive actions against the victims of Agatu, shite, Yoruba and Igbo killers in the guise of Fulani herdsmen and killer goons in military uniform

Is that too much to ask a man to took a vow to protect and ensure the safety of his citizens

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by Richydos(m): 10:19am On Mar 23, 2016
Guess he is only keeping to his political magnanimous pledge
It says I belong to nobody in NIGERIA "AGATU CRISIS, PRO BIAFRA AGITATORS, BOKO HARAM, RECENT RIVERS RERUN MAYHEM.. ETC... BUT I BELONG TO ALL OTHERS IN THE WORLD" BELGIUM, AMERICA, IRAN, IRAQ, SOUTH AFRICANS, ETC.. AS LONG AS U AREN'T A NIGERIAN......
ALL I SEE IS A GOVERNMENT POOING GULLIBLE SHOW OFF
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by kaziblake(f): 10:20am On Mar 23, 2016
Mftivi:
sorry for using curse word.
No problem.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by Neduzze5(m): 10:23am On Mar 23, 2016
Johnpaul2k2:

Laughing at both stupidity and blind madness of the zombies
Mumumumu

This one you quoted me... Biko, I am not a Zombie oooh!!! wink cheesy
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by ourchoice(m): 10:24am On Mar 23, 2016
PiccoloBrunelli:

shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by agabaI23(m): 10:25am On Mar 23, 2016
kimond101:
Nigerians don't have chills for anyone.

GMB should have avoided making the same mistake GEJ and NOI made on twitter.
Atleast he should have learnt from the last administration when it comes to hypocrisy on twitter.

Abeg leave Jonathan and Iweala out of this...
We are discussing Buhari
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by Kay17: 10:26am On Mar 23, 2016
kessiah:

Receive SENSE in the name of your god
If he knows that with that single tweet he will win the heart of those that invented twitter, then why use it to win the heart of his citizens,
If has subjected human lives aS opportunity to gain favour, let God help uS

Weigh the effectiveness of this tweet with potential allies and a tweet saying sorry to a corper who died from election violence. The tweet saying sorry is actually useless. Rather than tweet that, why not take a more effective option of ordering the IGP to investigate the matter.

Boko Haram is extremely motivated and dangerous, they succeeded in wasting away an entire state as large as Southwest Nigeria. The fact Lagosians feel isolated from the war (it is a civil war) does not mean Boko Haram doesn't have the will and resources to break a full scale insurgency to their doorstep.

I think Buhari is justified to send out that tweet.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by MissSlimbody(f): 10:34am On Mar 23, 2016
moredollar:

And who told u he is silent on d agatu killing? Cos he didn't tweet abi?
Why didn't he tweet about it?
He should have, since twitter is all they know how to do these days.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by ATERI(m): 10:37am On Mar 23, 2016
kaziblake:
Mtcheww

King Leopold of Belgium was in the Democratic Republic of Congo on a terrorist mission. By the time he finished, over 10 million Congolese were murdered. The rubber and other resources he was after built modern Begium. Then came independence for Congo. But Begium was not finished with her terrorist act because, the first democratically elected President of DRC, Patrice Lumumba was also murdered by Belgium in collaboration with the CIA. Every terrorist act is the same and we should always remember and condemn them
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by ejairum: 10:58am On Mar 23, 2016
kaziblake:
Mtcheww
Geraway dier hypocritic bein. Follow thosee who folow will all land U all in great pit. Hypocritic traibalistic nation.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by kaziblake(f): 11:02am On Mar 23, 2016
ejairum:

Geraway dier hypocritic bein. Follow thosee who folow will all land U all in great pit. Hypocritic traibalistic nation.
Your mother and sis shld die abi.
I don't insult people but you went too far.
Good day.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by vislabraye(m): 11:03am On Mar 23, 2016
rottennaija:
It will always be wailers, nothing more.

Happening in Rivers state, in wike's backyard, what has he done? People being killed and beheaded before and during the elections, wike couldn't condemn it but when soldiers where deployed to help reduced what could have been a very bloody day, they rush to the court to stop soldiers from being deployed and even condemned it.

The best answer to fools is silence and it has to be that way.

What about those in Agatu ?
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by moredollar(m): 11:04am On Mar 23, 2016
MissSlimbody:
Why didn't he tweet about it? He should have, since twitter is all they know how to do these days.
Lolz..........

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by vislabraye(m): 11:06am On Mar 23, 2016
Enemkingsley:
I don't really see anything wrong in PMB extending his condolences to the country...we are all humans...RIP to the dead undecided

What is wrong is that, he's indifferent to what happens at home but quick to react to what goes on outside.
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by hamilton62(m): 11:19am On Mar 23, 2016
rottennaija:
It will always be wailers, nothing more.

Happening in Rivers state, in wike's backyard, what has he done? People being killed and beheaded before and during the elections, wike couldn't condemn it but when soldiers where deployed to help reduced what could have been a very bloody day, they rush to the court to stop soldiers from being deployed and even condemned it.

The best answer to fools is silence and it has to be that way.
Did you really for once enter Government class because I know that everyone who can type did but maybe you were sleeping in the class and you want to still comment on the issue you couldn't give time to learn it's magma...
Can the Fed deploy soldiers when the Judiciary frown at such action?
Is the Fed the legistlative and the Judiciary?
I know that SARS, Police, DSS are all feds for a country but what will feds for border and off border of a country be doing in the internal-security apart from terrorism?
That's misplacement of duty and the President exercising his ignorance...
Re: Nigerians React To President Buhari Tweet After The Attack In Belgium Yesterday by wegga(m): 11:22am On Mar 23, 2016
Not to say PMB is by any means a saint, however i would like to point out that if the handle had tweeted about the Agatu tragedy, the same Nigerians would come out on the same social media and condemn him for only paying lip service to the problem instead of solving it.

Looking back at our Governments till date, communication has always been one of their biggest problems. Our presidents have always treated us like children; doing what's 'best' for us, irrespective of our opinions. Some major misunderstandings might have been avoided if the govts of the day had simply come out and spoken to us clearly.

On the subject of trading the Clueless one for the Ruthless one. Am I the only one that remembers a president that was dancing at a Party convention or whatever, mere hours after a bomb was detonated in his capital? I am in the camp that thinks PMB has no business being a president in 2015. Unfortunately, he was the only option we were given in the ousting of our well meaning, upright but ultimately ineffective ex-president.

I believe the responding tweets were highly insensitive. And in the end they were no better than the presidential tweet they condemned. Our suffering does not in anyway deprecate the suffering of others and vice versa. In the end, the enemy is not a tweeter handle, rather it is radical Islam and those Fulani herdsmen that have misplaced their humanity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos] / Kiki Osinbajo Opens Glam’ D Africa In Abuja (Photos) / kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.