Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Why Boko Haram And Other Extremist Muslim Terror Groups Are Not Fringe Groups - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Boko Haram And Other Extremist Muslim Terror Groups Are Not Fringe Groups (528 Views)

Why Boko Haram Will Continue Attacks – Osinbajo / Abu Ali’s Death: "Why Boko Haram Is Killing More Nigerian Soldiers" - Premium T / Boko Haram Displays Arms Captured After Attacking Yobe Town - Terror Monitor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Boko Haram And Other Extremist Muslim Terror Groups Are Not Fringe Groups by RevDesm0ndJuju: 7:16am On Mar 23, 2016
There are an estimated 1.6bn muslims in the world today.

90% of which are Sunnis.

Assuming Sunni population being 1 billion we can calculate for extremist muslims which by the way are estimated to be 10% of Sunni muslims given that virtually all terrorists organizations are Sunnis.

That gives us 100 million radical and extremely violent muslims today in the world.

Now let's revisit history - Nazi Germany to be precise. In 1933 the total German population was 50million. The active card carrying members of the Nazi party were less than 0.1% of the German populace. That puts Nazi card carrying members as at 1933 to be no more than 50,000!

Those 50,000 Germans were tacitly supported by the vast majority of Germans.

That 0.1% German population led Germany to war and eventual condemnation and disgrace.

It is usually the actions of the few or minority that gives the rest a bad name - a case of a single rotten egg spoiling the rest.

Today in Islam as I rightly estimated above you have 100million radical and extremely violent muslims.

You will agree that 100milion of anything is not a minority but a bloc.

So please never ever tell me that Boko Haram or ISIS or any other lunatic Islamic terrorism organization are a fringe bloc of Islam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Boko Haram And Other Extremist Muslim Terror Groups Are Not Fringe Groups by 9jii(m): 7:22am On Mar 23, 2016
The only fact here is Op,has 1.6 billion Problems.
and im happy how sad you always are because of them.
Re: Why Boko Haram And Other Extremist Muslim Terror Groups Are Not Fringe Groups by RevDesm0ndJuju: 7:26am On Mar 23, 2016
9jii:
The only fact here is Op,has 1.6 billion Problems.
and im happy how sad you always are because of them.

Sad in what way?

If I am sad it is to see evil masquerade as a religion decieving one billion gullible and scared people.

Even if you decide to renounce Islam, you will have the rest one billion itching to kill you.

You my friend don enter confra one chance with this your religion
Re: Why Boko Haram And Other Extremist Muslim Terror Groups Are Not Fringe Groups by RevDesm0ndJuju: 7:28am On Mar 23, 2016
When Muslims become violent over criticism of their religion, they are doing exactly what their prophet taught them to do. Yet politicians and the media continue to assure us that Islam is a religion of peace, and that violence only occurs when terrorists "hijack" the religion.

Sunna Abu Dawud 4348—Narrated Abdullah Ibn Abbas: A blind man had a slave-mother who used to abuse the Prophet and disparage him. He forbade her but she did not stop. He rebuked her but she did not give up her habit. One night she began to slander the Prophet and abuse him. So he took a dagger, placed it on her belly, pressed it, and killed her. A child who came between her legs was smeared with the blood that was there. When the morning came, the Prophet was informed about it. He assembled the people and said: I adjure by Allah the man who has done this action and I adjure him by my right to him that he should stand up. Jumping over the necks of the people and trembling the man stood up. He sat before the Prophet and said: Apostle of Allah! I am her master; she used to abuse you and disparage you. I forbade her, but she did not stop, and I rebuked her, but she did not abandon her habit. I have two sons like pearls from her, and she was my companion. Last night she began to abuse and disparage you. So I took a dagger, put it on her belly and pressed it till I killed her. Thereupon the Prophet said: Oh be witness, no retaliation is payable for her blood.

Sunan Abu Dawud 4349—Narrated Ali ibn Abu Talib: A Jewess used to abuse the Prophet and disparage him. A man strangled her till she died. The Apostle of Allah declared that no recompense was payable for her blood.
Re: Why Boko Haram And Other Extremist Muslim Terror Groups Are Not Fringe Groups by 9jii(m): 7:37am On Mar 23, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Sad in what way?

If I am sad it is to see evil masquerade as a religion decieving one billion gullible and scared people.

Even if you decide to renounce Islam, you will have the rest one billion itching to kill you.

You my friend don enter confra one chance with this your religion
When devil blinds you from seeing the peace and love in my religion then you can only talk the way you did.

Your way you called religion is nothing but fraud.
you take away from poor,young,old etc by using the Name of mighty God.
In return you gave them fake promises.

So when you abuse my religion i know its part of your marketing to sell your words to gullible ones.
Re: Why Boko Haram And Other Extremist Muslim Terror Groups Are Not Fringe Groups by RevDesm0ndJuju: 7:38am On Mar 23, 2016
9jii:

When devil blinds you from seeing the peace and love in my religion then you can only talk the way you did.

Your way you called religion is nothing but fraud.
you take away from poor,young,old etc by using the Name of mighty God.
In return you gave them fake promises.

So when you abuse my religion i know its part of your marketing to sell your words to gullible ones.

Violence and Islam are like 6 and 7.

This is because your religion only understands one language - violence
Re: Why Boko Haram And Other Extremist Muslim Terror Groups Are Not Fringe Groups by 9jii(m): 8:07am On Mar 23, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Violence and Islam are like 6 and 7.

This is because your religion only understands one language - violence
the same with Christianity, all the ritual killings, raping, robbery, kidnapped, fraud and babies selling that are happening in your region are happening IJN.

But in islam its your Good intentions and actions that makes you a muslim. Not what you sad or someone said about you.
Or you pay someone to make u one as in Christianity.
Re: Why Boko Haram And Other Extremist Muslim Terror Groups Are Not Fringe Groups by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:09am On Mar 23, 2016
9jii:

the same with Christianity, all the ritual killings, raping, robbery, kidnapped, fraud and babies selling that are happening in your region are happening IJN.

But in islam its your Good intentions and actions that makes you a muslim. Not what you sad or someone said about you.
Or you pay someone to make u one as in Christianity.

At least those committing sin in the church can not use the bible or the life of Jesus to exonerate themselves .

Boko haram draw divine inspiration and consolation for all their evil deeds from the Koran and the life of Mohammed.

Your prophet and his satanic Koran gives your Muslims the impunity to commit evil on your fellow man.

That's why Islam is forever an evil satanic cult that turns morality on its head.
Re: Why Boko Haram And Other Extremist Muslim Terror Groups Are Not Fringe Groups by 9jii(m): 8:22am On Mar 23, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:

At least those committing sin in the church can not use the bible or the life of Jesus to exonerate themselves .

Boko haram draw divine inspiration and consolation for all their evil deeds from the Koran and the life of Mohammed.

Your prophet and his satanic Koran gives your Muslims the impunity to commit evil on your fellow man.

That's why Islam is forever an evil satanic cult that turns morality on its head.
Don't deny it here they are all backed by Pastors and prayers from bibles.
thats your second source of revenue.

Thank God you're referring your case to bh.
And the case of terrorism will always remain a mystery to your kind.no matter what you said or do you ll only see it the way it want to be seen

(1) (Reply)

Hypocrisy At The Highest Order / Performance: Oyegun, APC Beg Nigerians For More Time / Are You An Hyprocrite, A Buharist, Jonanathian Or A Nigerian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.