Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

How To Spot And Identify A Fake Infinix Hot Note X551 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Spot And Identify A Fake Infinix Hot Note X551 (38539 Views)

Infinix Hot Note X551 Review,Specs, and Price (100% battery in 50 minutes) / I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte / The New Shocking Price Of Infinix Hot Note X551 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Spot And Identify A Fake Infinix Hot Note X551 by Wizy001(m): 10:50am On Mar 23, 2016
Infinix Hot Note X551 is one of the most sold Infinix Smartphones in Africa and Nigeria in particular. Millions of the device was sold out last year and tens of thousands has already been sold in the first quarter of this year. This is because what the phone offers, it's beautiful 5.5 inch design, sharp Camera, long lasting battery life, flash charge technology, XUI interface, and OTA ability, to mention but a few.

Great online stores like Jumia, Konga, and Gearbest sold a lot of this device and users are still enjoying what Infinix Hot Note offers.

Like every other good product in the society, cunny guys will always find their way to explore the popularity of the device to produce fake ones and make money through it in an illegal manner. Just as we saw in cloned iPhone 6s and cloned iPhone 7

Now there are many fake Infinix X551 in the market and if you are not careful and observant, you will be deceived to mistake the fake version to the real original version. This is why am bringing this expository post to you now before you make the mistake.

Few days ago, Infinix released a statement saying:
“Infinix is committed to offering customers the best quality, so fans/customers should be aware so as not to fall victims purchasing the fake version of this device.”

The below pictures are from Infinix Facebook page in their publicity program about the fake and real device.

How To Spot And Identify A Fake Version Of Infinix Hot Note X551
1. The Speaker and SIM card port arrangement is different from the original as shown in the image below.

2. The top view of the fake is different from the original, you can check the illustration on the image.

3. The charger is different, the original charger is thicker.

4. The sensor is vertical on the fake, while it is horizontally placed in the original.

So there you have it. Kindly share it with your friends to save someone from been a victim to these fake devices today. As directed by Infinix, share on social media with the hash tag “#SPOTTHEFAKE”

SOURCE: http://www.wizytechs.com/2016/03/beware-of-fake-versions-of-infinix-hot.html

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: How To Spot And Identify A Fake Infinix Hot Note X551 by femi4: 11:26am On Mar 23, 2016
Fake things everywhere

2 Likes

Re: How To Spot And Identify A Fake Infinix Hot Note X551 by Wizy001(m): 12:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
femi4:
Fake things everywhere

Even the iPhone 6 now have a cloned one that looks exactly like the original one

5 Likes

Re: How To Spot And Identify A Fake Infinix Hot Note X551 by Wizy001(m): 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
Some people buy and Infinix phone today and before one month, the charger will no longer charge the normal way. It will start taking forever to charge phone completely

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot And Identify A Fake Infinix Hot Note X551 by Suntemi(m): 4:22am On Mar 25, 2016
Wizy001:

Even the iPhone 6 now have a cloned one that looks exactly like the original one

If you've handled the original well enough, spotting the fake wouldn't be so hard

4 Likes

Re: How To Spot And Identify A Fake Infinix Hot Note X551 by Nobody: 4:25am On Mar 25, 2016
Who among the MODS is posting a this time of the day.. that MOD is having a sleepless night... yes. about 6topic in Frontpage around 2am

7 Likes

Re: How To Spot And Identify A Fake Infinix Hot Note X551 by godonzoki(m): 4:25am On Mar 25, 2016
Gd exposition.
Re: How To Spot And Identify A Fake Infinix Hot Note X551 by ojayfrancis(m): 4:33am On Mar 25, 2016
Phone weh I don use tire
Re: How To Spot And Identify A Fake Infinix Hot Note X551 by mecussey(m): 4:36am On Mar 25, 2016
That phone is just good, I bought 26k october last yr, how much is it now?
Re: How To Spot And Identify A Fake Infinix Hot Note X551 by ChiChiOfLondon(f): 4:42am On Mar 25, 2016
So there's now a fake of an inferior phone. Smh, fake of a fake. The original sef does not perform to par, how will its fake look like.
well thats none of my business

17 Likes

Re: How To Spot And Identify A Fake Infinix Hot Note X551 by kulobyno: 4:47am On Mar 25, 2016
If the points above are all that infinix mobility got to differentiate their products from the fake ones then I must say that they are not serious. In my opinion they are only encouraging the counterfeiters of their products to step up their game in the act.

There should have been a secured and automated online verification channel embedded on their product as is the case with apple, Samsung, LG, Sony, blackberry etc.

5 Likes

Re: How To Spot And Identify A Fake Infinix Hot Note X551 by countsparrow: 5:06am On Mar 25, 2016
My charger is different from the counterfeit and original i am seeing up there o... And please who knows the solution to this lollipop memory leak, i fit throw this mumu phone for bush o...

People for my village dey chase me o, a company called me for an interview and TRUE CALLER blocked the call because some 139 useless people labeled the number as a spam...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot And Identify A Fake Infinix Hot Note X551 by engrsoma(m): 5:07am On Mar 25, 2016
The fake has so much difference

the fake producers will now go and correct their mistakes, the next batch will be original.

3 Likes

Re: How To Spot And Identify A Fake Infinix Hot Note X551 by simeonkoolluck(m): 5:13am On Mar 25, 2016
Me now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot And Identify A Fake Infinix Hot Note X551 by Saheed9: 5:22am On Mar 25, 2016
That's why it's better to buy from trusted stores
Re: How To Spot And Identify A Fake Infinix Hot Note X551 by Julietcutie(f): 5:29am On Mar 25, 2016
mecussey:
dollar stuff increased d price... I bought mine hot note x551 1gb for 38000 last week but d one of 2gb is now 44000
Re: How To Spot And Identify A Fake Infinix Hot Note X551 by Histrings08(m): 5:33am On Mar 25, 2016
Hope the fake one isn't Nigeria made, if it is you've gotta manage it like that...

1 Like

Re: How To Spot And Identify A Fake Infinix Hot Note X551 by ThePENGENIUS(m): 5:34am On Mar 25, 2016
Infinix hot note is a great product. The lollipop upgrade ruined everything! From the camera quality to battery life to RAM management...everything. It's Gionee M5 all the way. #TeamGionee

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Spot And Identify A Fake Infinix Hot Note X551 by olajorn(m): 5:45am On Mar 25, 2016
Chinese phone now have fake..continue undecided
Re: How To Spot And Identify A Fake Infinix Hot Note X551 by Nobody: 5:54am On Mar 25, 2016
All Infinix are fake. No real one. Next page joor!! tongue

4 Likes

Re: How To Spot And Identify A Fake Infinix Hot Note X551 by TheSpellChecker: 6:14am On Mar 25, 2016
Wizy001:
Infinix Hot Note X551 is one of the most sold Infinix Smartphones in Africa and Nigeria in particular. Millions of the device was sold out last year and tens of thousands has already been sold in the first quarter of this year. This is because what the phone offers, it's beautiful 5.5 inch design, sharp Camera, long lasting battery life, flash charge technology, XUI interface, and OTA ability, to mention but a few.

Great online stores like Jumia, Konga, and Gearbest sold a lot of this device and users are still enjoying what Infinix Hot Note offers.

Like every other good product in the society, cunny guys will always find their way to explore the popularity of the device to produce fake ones and make money through it in an illegal manner. Just as we saw in cloned iPhone 6s and cloned iPhone 7

SOURCE: http://www.wizytechs.com/2016/03/beware-of-fake-versions-of-infinix-hot.html

Actually, the correct word is cunning.

3 Likes

Re: How To Spot And Identify A Fake Infinix Hot Note X551 by emeka2847: 6:17am On Mar 25, 2016
Jesu!

Wizy001:

1 Like

Re: How To Spot And Identify A Fake Infinix Hot Note X551 by mustmust(m): 6:20am On Mar 25, 2016
Abeg somebody teach me how to spot fake change.

1 Like

Re: How To Spot And Identify A Fake Infinix Hot Note X551 by williamsofficial(m): 6:29am On Mar 25, 2016
Wizy001:
Some people buy and Infinix phone today and before one month, the charger will no longer charge the normal way. It will start taking forever to charge phone completely

My dear am experiencing that now ...pls any solutions
Re: How To Spot And Identify A Fake Infinix Hot Note X551 by Wizy001(m): 6:29am On Mar 25, 2016
mecussey:
It's 31k now
Re: How To Spot And Identify A Fake Infinix Hot Note X551 by lomprico(m): 6:33am On Mar 25, 2016
Hmm! China of china.
Re: How To Spot And Identify A Fake Infinix Hot Note X551 by Emaprince: 6:37am On Mar 25, 2016
Re: How To Spot And Identify A Fake Infinix Hot Note X551 by Titugirl(f): 6:39am On Mar 25, 2016
mecussey:
I bought 35k on the 5th of March 2016
Re: How To Spot And Identify A Fake Infinix Hot Note X551 by agarawu23(m): 6:44am On Mar 25, 2016
Titugirl:

I bought 35k on the 5th of March 2016
pinchure or lipsrsealed
Re: How To Spot And Identify A Fake Infinix Hot Note X551 by Ayoswit(f): 7:00am On Mar 25, 2016
K
Re: How To Spot And Identify A Fake Infinix Hot Note X551 by vikeyz(m): 7:01am On Mar 25, 2016
That bad feeling when you get fake stuff. Check my signature and get quality items. Save yourself the stress wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tecno Pouvoir 2 Review - The Honest Truth / Whatsapp Extends Blackberry Shutdown / The Infinix Zero 4 And Zero 4 Plus Have Been Officially Launched!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.