Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,267 members, 7,780,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:16 PM

What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without (33016 Views)

What Is The Worst Phone You Have Used So Far? / 3 Things The New Nokia 8 Can Do That Your Infinix Or Tecno Phone Can't Do / "Anytime You Buy Fairly Used Phone, You Could Be Buying Your Way To Prison".PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Cliveglobal1(m): 10:56am On Mar 23, 2016
I was just thinking of how Glued I am to my phone and the Key Apps I Like. They've Invariably made my Phone Experience more interesting. Apps like Musixmatch & SwiftKey have come out my Best over the years. 

So guys, Let's Hear us Yours, So we can Know other Good Apps we've been Missing.

3 Likes

Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by solid3(m): 10:57am On Mar 23, 2016
My browser
Phone call app
SMS app.
& candy crush

5 Likes

Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Nwokoji1: 11:02am On Mar 23, 2016
True caller
Musixmatch
Opera browser
CM Security
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by ify2nyce(f): 11:03am On Mar 23, 2016
opera mini cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by winnijaf(f): 11:05am On Mar 23, 2016
Modbro still Remains My Favorite App. I got to know about it in the new Tecno Forum www.Bbs.tecno-mobile.com

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by funsho75(m): 11:06am On Mar 23, 2016
whatsapp
UC mini
Fiverr app
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by theshaderoom: 11:23am On Mar 23, 2016
Instagram
Nairaland app (which alerts me of new FrontPage topics)
Intapicframe (to mix pics for blogging)
Blogger app

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by spacyzuma(m): 11:38am On Mar 23, 2016
On my BB phone: Blaq, BBM, Browser, Music

On my Lumia: Xbox Music, Photos, Camera

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by MizMyColi(f): 11:44am On Mar 23, 2016

Mine would be the Boom J8.

Ever since my friend introduced me to the phone and Tecnospot, I have been looking forward to it.

I was even invited to the official launch of the phone.

I pray there'll be a raffle draw or perhaps, I'm promoted to being an elite fan, that way I can get the phone for free or for a rather intangible amount.

Na Godwingrin

*modified*
My Love for the new J8 didn't even let me read the thread title correctly
embarassed embarassed embarassed

@Topic
I cannot do with my Music app. I can't.
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by gbadenor(m): 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
twitter WhatsApp bbm opera mini
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by dasanchez1(m): 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
MizMyColi:
Mine would be the Boom J8.

Ever since my friend introduced me to the phone and Tecnospot, I have been looking forward to it.

I was even invited to the official launch of the phone.

I pray there'll be a raffle draw or perhaps, I'm promoted to being an elite fan, that way I can get the phone for free or for a rather intangible amount.

Na Godwingrin

Lolz .

hope you enjoyed your birthday yesterday ?

**smile**

1 Like

Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by abdulaz: 1:18pm On Mar 23, 2016
Spotify music for audiophiles, try it and thank me later grin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by kolexepana: 2:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
Boom Player.

1 Like

Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Xhaka(m): 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
Instagram
Boom player
Twitter.

1 Like

Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by ItzTun3chi(m): 3:15pm On Mar 23, 2016
netflix grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by temmym4(m): 3:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
WHATSAPP & OPERA MINI

2 Likes

Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 23, 2016
Uc Mini --- Heavy Downloads...
Fifa 14 --- Playing via OTG cable with Gamepad..
Psiphon Handler --- My Ninja brothers know how priceless it is...
IMO --- Chats with this app is awesome...
Mobdro --- No need to buy DSTV....

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by tymajek: 4:23pm On Mar 23, 2016
Lots of awesome apps....but i'm sure a lot of us can't do without whatsapp

2 Likes

Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by tymajek: 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
it's like the quickest messaging app!
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by MizMyColi(f): 4:30pm On Mar 23, 2016
dasanchez1:

Lolz .

hope you enjoyed your birthday yesterday ?

**smile**

It went well. smiley

Thank you veerry much.
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by donsteady(m): 4:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
Any one playing this war game? FLCommando
Click like if you are FLCommando fanatic, let's see how many warrior we ve here

31 Likes

Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by merits(m): 4:40pm On Mar 23, 2016

2 Likes

Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by yhemsy62(m): 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
Candy crush

2 Likes

Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by cocoberry(f): 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Boldwinner(m): 4:41pm On Mar 23, 2016
Adobe Reader

4 Likes

Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by RealisticJ: 4:42pm On Mar 23, 2016
B
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by muritala24(m): 4:42pm On Mar 23, 2016
Xe.Currency converter
WhatsApp
Safari

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 23, 2016
syponshied, quick office.... that's all
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by Qaisar1: 4:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
Whatsapp
TouchPal keyboard
Evernote
CM Security
Opera browser
Music Player
Re: What's The Favorite App In Your Phone You Can't Do Without by steffans(m): 4:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
Here to learn..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Apple To Launch 3 Cheaper, Mid-range Smartphones / Which Phone Brand Do You Think Has The Best Camera Quality? / 9 Reasons Why You Should Buy An Android Phone Instead Of An Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.