Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business (37471 Views)

Do You Think It Is Wise To Invest 20m In Truck Business? / Tipper Business Vs Box Truck Business / Invest And Export Timber ( Kosso Wood ) And Earn Dollar Into Your Account. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by otosa(m): 8:31am On Jan 06, 2019
If you have Truck of 10 or 12 tyres and base in Lagos chat with me on WhatsApp for Local job. 08112867309
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 10:17am On Jan 07, 2019
good morning
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by gabarik: 1:36am On Jan 14, 2019
I have a brand new JAC 4 ton truck for hire or lease. Based in osun state. kindly contact - 08039219440. thanks
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by ablavi01: 1:24pm On Jan 18, 2019
gabarik:
I have a brand new JAC 4 ton truck for hire or lease. kindly contact me on 08039219440. will send pictures on request. thanks

I need 4 tons truck in ado Ekiti state
Its urgent
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by santos41: 3:02pm On Jan 18, 2019
20Nos of 30tons of Bucket Trucks.

We have contract in Edo state haul kaolin from Elele village to okpella within Edo state. It is a distance about 26.4 kilometers.
We need trucks owning companies to lease to us healthy and sounds trucks of 20 NOS of 30 tons trucks on 12months basis.

Other Terms

1.Contract renewable every 12months with option on both sides to terminate some for not performance.

2. Trucks must have comprehensive insurance policy.

3. Truck owner to pay drivers salaries.

4. We house the drivers in a secured hostel.

5. We pay local Govt, police, obas, and community levies.

6. We pay the trucks owner on the 2nd/3rd and the 16th/17th of every month. That is every two weeks.

7. This contract already in operation we only need additional trucks to increase our deliveries.

8. We need your daily price so that the truck can commence work immediately.

We are looking forward to your favourite response.
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by santos41: 3:03pm On Jan 18, 2019
Urgently needed: 10 trucks (20tonnes) to deliver 5,000 trips of sand, from Awoyaya to Dangote refinery axis.
Chat me asap if you have any.
Note: only truck delivery is needed, no loading. And truck must be clean and sound/functioning.
Send your cost per trip asap.

1 Like

Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 9:57am On Jan 21, 2019
Good morning from here
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 9:30am On Jan 22, 2019
come and partner with us..we accept mack trucks now
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 8:51am On Jan 28, 2019
Monday
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2019
jam04:
With the current deregulation of AGO, prices have been stable and this does not reflect on the rent charged by trucks. The charge rate goes up every now and then. I will give complete breakdown of both long and short haulage trucks so you can determine which is cool for you.
Before you buy that truck first know the type of truck suitable for the particular route or business you intend to go into. Don’t buy the truck first before taking decision. This is the first mistake most investors do. Preferable long haulage trucks in the south west included but not limited to DAF 9xx series, Mack, Ford, freightliner . Short route trucks include but not limited to Iveco series, Volvo, tata and various Chinese single and double axel trucks.
Don’t be deceived if they tell you that any kind of truck can be used for long haulage. This is true but not in Nigeria where truck is subjected to harsh road conditions.

Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 8:38pm On Feb 21, 2019
election is upon us
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by Cashjosh: 9:30pm On Feb 21, 2019
All kinds of caterpillar available.
WhatsApp 08178764065
Construction work.
#Contractor.
Bring all kinds of construction works.
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 3:58pm On Mar 06, 2019
We need 4 units 30 tons truck and 2 units 10 tons truck.. come partner with us
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 3:47am On Mar 13, 2019
good morning
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by HeliosHay(m): 4:33am On Mar 13, 2019
jam04:

We are one of the reputable firms. You are free to ask questions or air your opinion on here we shall respond

How do people go about investing assuming they don't want to own any truck but want to deploy their money?

1 Like

Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 9:35am On Mar 13, 2019
We have a return on investment scheme plan...we can talk further on this in email or whatsapp...contact is on my profile
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by Adakintroy: 8:44pm On Mar 17, 2019
Truck management company. We in desperate need of flat bed trucks to haul goods from delta to other parts of the conutry. If your trucks frequent this region and you need a company to give them return load. Please contact me through this number.

08152630925. Atuansoudom1234@Gmail.com.
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by ucdeboy011(m): 10:12pm On Mar 17, 2019
jam04:
This is not your typical truck thread where you are enticed to buy trucks and sit back while you watch your investment grow… NO. This thread is to give you the most inner shrouded details about truck haulage. If you are not a patient investor do not go beyond this paragraph.

As a matter of fact transport business is the 3rd most lucrative business in Nigeria after oil and ICT. There are over 180m Nigerians that need to move from one point to another or carry goods. Whether you live in the rural arrears or in the city you must make use of transport. So the question I know you must have in mind now is why is the business so difficult for an investor to make any meaningful returns from? The answer is simple: GREED and IGNORANCE, greed on the part of the managers as they want to reap more than necessary and this comes about because the investor himself does not know much about the business which is where ignorance comes in.

Are you looking for a business to invest your money that guarantee and protects your capital?

Are you looking for an investment that does not require your time or presence and gives you both monthly and yearly returns up to 60%?

I am not here to sell manual or e-book. I want to share this knowledge and idea to all nairalanders and guests. This will help you know what is going on with your investment and from experience, truck managers and drivers always respect investors who know much about the business. They will be careful to give failure excuses or dupe you. This is what I do. I am a transport enthusiast and manager…

Stay tuned...

I need a dump truvk for my haulage contract
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 3:38pm On Mar 18, 2019
good afternoon
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by drkfestilo02: 4:10pm On Mar 18, 2019
I need a 30 tons bucket trucks to convey goods from Lagos to Ibadan .... Contact me on 07067008523 if u have any .. thanks
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 3:23am On Mar 25, 2019
drkfestilo02:
I need a 30 tons bucket trucks to convey goods from Lagos to Ibadan .... Contact me on 07067008523 if u have any .. thanks

call me
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 3:24am On Mar 25, 2019
We urgently need 30 tons DUMP/BUCKET trucks for special project...

DURATION: 13 MONTHS

RETURNS: 60,000 NAIRA DAILY
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 3:50am On Apr 05, 2019
here
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by Starpro87(m): 6:44am On Apr 09, 2019
jam04:
so let's continue..

Now the financials: I will start with the dump truck category (tipping trucks) used to carry stones and sand(ogun-lagos axis). The model most desirable is IVECO-190/36 brand.

Truck cost: 3.8m

Bucket body: 2m

Tires: 4pcs at 57,000 each which is 228,000

Papers and miscellaneous: 150,000

Total is 6,178,000

Now there are 2 periods during the year for dump trucks in the real estate industry, the dry and wet seasons. During the wet season, trucks don’t do many jobs because of the terrain especially new sites and this affects the monthly returns. Dry season is the peak period for haulage trucks and returns are significant. I will give a detailed breakdown.
For every inter-state trip the truck does, your return is 20,000 and this is your profit, all expenses and wages have been deducted. Some good days truck do 2 jobs so this translates to 40,000 per day. The beauty of this industry is that construction activity happens every day so there is need to move stones and sand.

The solution to know whether your truck went for a job or not is to install trackers. With the improvement in technology it is now possible to install tamper proof trackers which you can monitor either on your mobile phones, tablets or PC. If you are not available to manage your truck yourself you MUST install movement and weight trackers. this will give you rest of mind and further grip of things going on

Pls feel free to ask questions as I continue..
Good investment
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by Starpro87(m): 7:26am On Apr 09, 2019
I like this kind of investment but I do not have as much to own a truck. How could you help me to be a partner in business by investing few hundreds of thousand naira?
Do reply me pls.
omakapaul@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 10:02am On Apr 09, 2019
Starpro87:
I like this kind of investment but I do not have as much to own a truck. How could you help me to be a partner in business by investing few hundreds of thousand naira?
Do reply me pls.
omakapaul@gmail.com

You got mail
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by Starpro87(m): 11:07am On Apr 09, 2019
jam04:

You got mail
ok
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by ifortenet(m): 12:00pm On Apr 09, 2019
Am also interested, pls send details to netzfort1@gmail.com cheers!

Starpro87:
Do reply me pls.
omakapaul@gmail.com
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by jam04(m): 2:50pm On Apr 09, 2019
ifortenet:
Am also interested, pls send details to netzfort1@gmail.com cheers!

check mail
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by dealerman(m): 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2019
ucdeboy011:

I need a dump truvk for my haulage contract

Yes, we can provide you with required number of tippers.
What tonnage of tipper?
What do you want to haul?
From where to where?
Your budget?

Contact me on 07014114189

1 Like

Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by dealerman(m): 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2019
jam04:
We urgently need 30 tons DUMP/BUCKET trucks for special project...

DURATION: 13 MONTHS

RETURNS: 60,000 NAIRA DAILY

Yes, we can provide you with required number of tippers.
What tonnage of tipper?
What do you want to haul?
Locations?

Contact me on 07014114189
Re: Invest And Earn Big In Haulage (truck) Business by NairalandAngel(m): 8:54pm On Apr 10, 2019
Ifylicious:
We sell all kinds of trucks. Call 08167207956

Where is your display yard located?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Sun International Leaves Nigeria Over ‘Hostile Environment’ / An Educated Moimoi Hawker, Uzoigwe Nwamaka AKA Mama Unizik / FG Delists Loan Apps, Vows More Clampdowns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.