Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,360 members, 7,800,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

The World's Most Scariest Celebrity - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The World's Most Scariest Celebrity (38297 Views)

Floyd Mayweather's Bodyguard Is Possibly The World's Scariest Human Being / OMG!! Viral Scariest Humans I Dare Anyone Has Ever Seen Before-warning GRAPHICS / Scariest Nollywood Movie Makeup ?eniola Badmus & Angela Okorie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World's Most Scariest Celebrity by mamagee3(f): 9:00pm On Jul 23, 2009
Here is the pic of Jocelyn Wilderstein aka Catwoman

Plastic surgery made her this way

1 Like

Re: The World's Most Scariest Celebrity by mamagee3(f): 9:02pm On Jul 23, 2009
more pics

Re: The World's Most Scariest Celebrity by sweetpie23: 8:25am On Aug 23, 2009
shocked shocked shocked
Re: The World's Most Scariest Celebrity by bydot1(m): 3:20pm On Aug 23, 2009
Oops!
Re: The World's Most Scariest Celebrity by Abbygyal(f): 8:41pm On Aug 24, 2009
madness init?!
Re: The World's Most Scariest Celebrity by kellorah: 4:04am On Aug 27, 2009
I wonder if she's got a hubby/bf/etc!! [Can't be bothered to google her ass]

Her surgeons are soooooo wrong for agreeing to work on her. SAD.
Re: The World's Most Scariest Celebrity by Outstrip(f): 7:23am On Aug 27, 2009
She wanted to look like a cat. She has to have a psychological problem because I don't know how she wakes up every morning and looks in the mirror and decides that this is even remotely cute
Re: The World's Most Scariest Celebrity by DaudaAbu(m): 10:04am On Aug 27, 2009
Looks at the pix, had a Daymare (nightmare?) cos its in the day time
Re: The World's Most Scariest Celebrity by biola44: 10:06am On Aug 27, 2009
lmao
Re: The World's Most Scariest Celebrity by bblacky(f): 12:25pm On Aug 27, 2009
[center]shocked shocked shocked
is a pity

is a pity

is a pity

is a pity[/center]
Re: The World's Most Scariest Celebrity by kcpumpin(m): 2:14pm On Aug 27, 2009
NA LIE, NA MASK SHE DE WEAR, Lolzzz, grin
Re: The World's Most Scariest Celebrity by Outstrip(f): 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2009
LOL @ mask
Re: The World's Most Scariest Celebrity by SeanT21(f): 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2009
I read this about her

"Jocelyn is known to have received several silicone injections to the lips, cheeks, and chin. She had a facelift and eye reconstruction, wherein her eyelids were pulled up and back, giving them a more feline shape, leading to her nickname in the media as "The Feline Woman"." Why in the world did she have eye reconstruction Jeez, I can understand the facelift but leave the eye alone.
Re: The World's Most Scariest Celebrity by chukudibab(m): 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2009
mama-gee:

Here is the pic of Jocelyn Wilderstein aka Catwoman

Plastic surgery made her this way
Abeg oooooooooo
this face need more surgery shocked
Re: The World's Most Scariest Celebrity by mohawkchic(f): 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2009
"Bizarrely she based her remodelled look on exotic wild cats, which her husband  loved, as she decided that he might find her more attractive if she became "more feline".
The first time Wildenstein saw his newly-sculpted wife, he was said to have screamed in horror, unable to recognise her. According to court documents of the divorce proceedings, her husband said: "She seems to think that you fix a face the same way you fix a house."
After finding her husband in the marital bed with a 19-year-old Russian model, she divorced him and was awarded millions of dollars. Ex-husband Alec Wildenstein, died last year aged 67."

Read more: dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-516768/Is-scariest-picture-EVER-Bride-Wildenstein.html#ixzz0PPRJ0DPK

~She'd spent all that money she got from her divorce to look like  the Bride of Frankenstein Wildenstein!!

~She left it too late to start her proceedures,she's said to be 50 when she started. . to think she's spent $4,000,000 to look like this in 13 years! Pathetic!

Re: The World's Most Scariest Celebrity by Outstrip(f): 8:59pm On Aug 27, 2009
More plastic surgery ke? Her skin is already stretched to the limit. There is absolutely nothing else a doctor could possibly work with. At this point any moe work on this woman's face could be catastrophic for her
Re: The World's Most Scariest Celebrity by Outstrip(f): 9:01pm On Aug 27, 2009
These pictures are something else. You can tell that she had something injected into her face that just completely disfigured her. That is what happened to Priscilla Presley though her's is not as bad.

LOL. Had to modify that
Re: The World's Most Scariest Celebrity by mohawkchic(f): 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2009
~Tell me about it!! I cant help but wonder what she see's when she looks in the mirror. . . Dont think i even wanna know!
Re: The World's Most Scariest Celebrity by Nezed(f): 12:16pm On Aug 28, 2009
OMG! She is soooooooo Cute! I like.

Please, who are her Doctors? I need them to make me-feline D cheesy cheesy
Re: The World's Most Scariest Celebrity by minute(f): 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2009
She must be demented if she thinks she looks pretty.

This is a good reason why people need psychological counselling

before any ANY cosmetic surgery techninique. undecided undecided undecided
Re: The World's Most Scariest Celebrity by prinzx(m): 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2009
Jesus christ of nazareth , she the devil in a female disguise
Re: The World's Most Scariest Celebrity by Maryam: 2:28pm On Sep 16, 2009
She has gone crazy, really crazy
Re: The World's Most Scariest Celebrity by whiteroses(f): 2:08am On Sep 17, 2009
is she married and doesnt she have children? if i see her i'd scream her face look as if shes hurting poor woman where did it all go wrong, people said shes a very nice person and she thinks she's very beautiful and doesnt think there's nothing wrong with her look
Re: The World's Most Scariest Celebrity by distincty: 3:39pm On Jan 11, 2010
only GOD KNOWS what this oyinbos are turning to, who do watch doctor 90210 from E entertainment and c how on earth they transplant breast, penis and more, that was how they transform Micheal till he became something else, God help them sha
Re: The World's Most Scariest Celebrity by mindeh(f): 1:28pm On Jan 12, 2010
too bad
Re: The World's Most Scariest Celebrity by Lacuzy: 12:54pm On Jan 13, 2010
na wa o may be before 2015 if she uses more silicon it might affect her limbs that she will start catwalking lyk a real cat
Re: The World's Most Scariest Celebrity by Lolajoy(f): 1:56pm On Jan 13, 2010
Hah what a pity. cry cry cry cryWhy i'm i even feeling sorry for her, that serves herright she wants to look more beautiful,so she got what she wanted.I think is best for her not to even come outside or she should be wearing a mask because if i should see someone like this in reality, i will commit murder.
Re: The World's Most Scariest Celebrity by adenykie: 2:16pm On Jan 13, 2010
lo
Lolajoy:

Hah what a pity. cry cry cry cryWhy i'm i even feeling sorry for her, that serves herright she wants to look more beautiful,so she got what she wanted.I think is best for her not to even come outside or she should be wearing a mask because if i should see someone like this in reality, i will commit murder.

lolajoy did u say u will commit murder if u see her haven't u met people who are worse than her on the street eg people who have bleached their skin to the extent of seeing green vains like spirogyra so dont go far people like her are those we meet eveyday then u should have commited murder since a long time ago
Re: The World's Most Scariest Celebrity by yjay(f): 2:19pm On Jan 13, 2010
maybe the doctors from 90210 can fix her so she can at least look a bit human,
Re: The World's Most Scariest Celebrity by nich(m): 3:38pm On Jan 23, 2010
shocked sad i think the 1970s pix above showed her as being pretty.
Re: The World's Most Scariest Celebrity by Nellyon(f): 10:08am On Feb 22, 2010
Dear me!well you posted a very flattering pic of her.She is a sad story.Try 'worst celebrity plastic surgery' on Google and you re guaranteed an eyeful.Whoever put her up to this disturbing face deserves worse than she got, and that's big.Frankenstein's bride or is it Wildeinstein watevs!!
Re: The World's Most Scariest Celebrity by OboBoco(f): 1:51pm On May 19, 2010
yjay:

maybe the doctors from 90210 can fix her so she can at least look a bit human,

lol, believe me, even the doctors from 90210, have the limit they can go to, this one is pure hopeless.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Basketmouth Pays Senate President Saraki A Courtesy Visit At Home (Photo) / Ebube Nwagbo Steps Out For Goodluck Jonathan, Flaunts New Ring / Wizkid And Bella Shmurda In The Studio In Ghana (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.