Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,369 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

How A Wife Lost Her 7 Months Old Pregnancy Because Of Her Husband - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How A Wife Lost Her 7 Months Old Pregnancy Because Of Her Husband (3116 Views)

"My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" / Lady Vows Not To Put A Call On Silent As She Lost Her Sister (Pics) / Woman Delivers Four-Year-Old Pregnancy In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Wife Lost Her 7 Months Old Pregnancy Because Of Her Husband by offorkansi: 12:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
Yesterday, I struggled to hold back tears as my neighbor told me the heart wrenching story of her friend.

Her friend was 7 months pregnant. She was expecting her second child. The first one is 4 years old and their previous attempt to have a second, have ended in 3 miscarriages.

Sadly, just when they thought this pregnancy would be different, she also lost the baby. No, the baby was murdered. She delivered a stillborn.

My neighbor who spent three days with her in the hospital was fuming with anger as she narrated her friend's ordeal. The night before she had the miscarriage, her husband had come back drunk as other nights.

He forced the wife to have sex with him. The woman pleaded with him that she was in no mood for sex, more so with the pains she was enduring due to the pregnancy. The drunk husband would have none of it.

He forced his wife, and had rough sex with her after giving her a thorough beating. The next morning, she started bleeding and was rushed to the hospital.

As the devil may have it, the doctor was not on call and the nurses and student doctor were the ones that attended to her. They gave injection to stop the bleeding, the bleeding continued. They gave another injection.

Then she started feeling unbearable pain, labor followed and she spent agonizing hours pushing out the baby.

The baby came out lifeless. 7 months of pain and discomfort without a bundle of joy. Who knows if the previous miscarriages were not a result of the husband's Ill treatments.

Men, your wife is not an object of pleasure. She doesn't exist only to satisfy your sexual cravings. It's her body, when she's tired and in no mood for ex, she has a right to tell you so and please respect it.

As for the woman in question, she says she loves her husband and doesn't want anybody confronting him on her behalf. I've since dried my eyes and gone on with my business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Wife Lost Her 7 Months Old Pregnancy Because Of Her Husband by dlashondra(f): 12:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
She don't want anybody to confront her husband, while that's nice, lover woman , wait until he kills you. What if she did at the process? This kind love I no understand ooo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Wife Lost Her 7 Months Old Pregnancy Because Of Her Husband by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 23, 2016
He goat

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Wife Lost Her 7 Months Old Pregnancy Because Of Her Husband by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
Any man that don't have a respect to his wife shud be bury alive! angry

This is the problem when too much alcohol in person's head, he can't think properly! If I was the wife I will poke him with knife! Useless husband!

6 Likes

Re: How A Wife Lost Her 7 Months Old Pregnancy Because Of Her Husband by Pidggin(f): 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
Her husband is really wicked . how long will she continued like this?

She should involve elders of both families.
Re: How A Wife Lost Her 7 Months Old Pregnancy Because Of Her Husband by carinmom(f): 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2016
The husband is definitely heartless, but the woman should have allowed somebody to talk to him, someone he has respect for before he kills her.

Some men are devils incarnate undecided

3 Likes

Re: How A Wife Lost Her 7 Months Old Pregnancy Because Of Her Husband by bukatyne(f): 10:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
offorkansi:
Yesterday, I struggled to hold back tears as my neighbor told me the heart wrenching story of her friend.

Her friend was 7 months pregnant. She was expecting her second child. The first one is 4 years old and their previous attempt to have a second, have ended in 3 miscarriages.

Sadly, just when they thought this pregnancy would be different, she also lost the baby. No, the baby was murdered. She delivered a stillborn.

My neighbor who spent three days with her in the hospital was fuming with anger as she narrated her friend's ordeal. The night before she had the miscarriage, her husband had come back drunk as other nights.

He forced the wife to have sex with him. The woman pleaded with him that she was in no mood for sex, more so with the pains she was enduring due to the pregnancy. The drunk husband would have none of it.

He forced his wife, and had rough sex with her after giving her a thorough beating. The next morning, she started bleeding and was rushed to the hospital.

As the devil may have it, the doctor was not on call and the nurses and student doctor were the ones that attended to her. They gave injection to stop the bleeding, the bleeding continued. They gave another injection.

Then she started feeling unbearable pain, labor followed and she spent agonizing hours pushing out the baby.

The baby came out lifeless. 7 months of pain and discomfort without a bundle of joy. Who knows if the previous miscarriages were not a result of the husband's Ill treatments.

Men, your wife is not an object of pleasure. She doesn't exist only to satisfy your sexual cravings. It's her body, when she's tired and in no mood for ex, she has a right to tell you so and please respect it.

As for the woman in question, she says she loves her husband and doesn't want anybody confronting him on her behalf. I've since dried my eyes and gone on with my business.

@Bold:

The woman has closed the case na

4 Likes

Re: How A Wife Lost Her 7 Months Old Pregnancy Because Of Her Husband by dangotesmummy: 11:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
Someone said and I quote

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Wife Lost Her 7 Months Old Pregnancy Because Of Her Husband by byvan03: 4:16am On Mar 24, 2016
This talk to someone he respects advice, how does that even work ? There is no hope for women like her,tired of feeling sorry for her type. They love their life I guess undecided.

2 Likes

Re: How A Wife Lost Her 7 Months Old Pregnancy Because Of Her Husband by missvera(f): 7:07am On Mar 24, 2016
Heartless husband and a silly wife....Mtcheeew.

2 Likes

Re: How A Wife Lost Her 7 Months Old Pregnancy Because Of Her Husband by RiloKiley: 11:05am On Mar 24, 2016

shocked shocked shocked
Re: How A Wife Lost Her 7 Months Old Pregnancy Because Of Her Husband by austine4real(m): 12:55pm On Mar 24, 2016
This story is soo fvcking fake.

No NAFDAC N0
Re: How A Wife Lost Her 7 Months Old Pregnancy Because Of Her Husband by Onila2: 12:56pm On Mar 24, 2016
my advice to the woman

1 Like

Re: How A Wife Lost Her 7 Months Old Pregnancy Because Of Her Husband by marbee(f): 6:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
She is the cause of her own problem, consoling herself that an animal of a man is her husband.
Re: How A Wife Lost Her 7 Months Old Pregnancy Because Of Her Husband by Saronna: 12:57pm On Mar 25, 2016
offorkansi:

Isn't that rapping plus murder?! I feel sorry for her , if she keeps letting him get his ways, he may injure her later in more awful ways and it'd be too late to realize her love did nothing for her! Man its when I read stories like this that iam thankful for islam as it forbids us to drink!!

Alhamdulilah.
Re: How A Wife Lost Her 7 Months Old Pregnancy Because Of Her Husband by bolseas(f): 2:48pm On Mar 25, 2016
Her HUSBAND is a RAPIST! and a MURDERER!
Re: How A Wife Lost Her 7 Months Old Pregnancy Because Of Her Husband by bolseas(f): 2:50pm On Mar 25, 2016
@Saronna, You really spoke my mind. I already replied before i read your comment....

1 Like

Re: How A Wife Lost Her 7 Months Old Pregnancy Because Of Her Husband by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 25, 2016
A lot of people are in abusive relationship but they dont want to cry out rather they prefer dying silently. If im in the op shoes i will have to talk with the woman to make her understand the perils of domestic violence, she is confused and truly deep inside her soul she is in need of help

(1) (Reply)

Should Husband Regularly Write On His Wife's Facebook Wall And Vice Versa / So emotional and Touching Pics...real Men Doesnt Abuse Women And Children / Spitting Blood After Been Punched By Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.