Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,752 members, 7,802,304 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah Offers To Become Gov. Obiano’s Campaign Manager For Second Term - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah Offers To Become Gov. Obiano’s Campaign Manager For Second Term (1883 Views)

Massive Crowd Welcomed Gov Obiano's Campaign Team To Neni Aniocha LGA / Ifeanyi Ubah Spotted With His Rolls Royce At A Wedding Event. Photos / Rex Onyeabor, Jonathan's ‎Campaign Manager Defects To APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifeanyi Ubah Offers To Become Gov. Obiano’s Campaign Manager For Second Term by anambraeyes: 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
The chairman, Capital Oil and Gas, Dr Ifeanyi Ubah has offered to be one the campaign manager of the Anambra State governor, Chief Willie Obiano to make his second term bid a reality.

Making a remark during the launch of a book to celebrate the second year anniversary of the governor at the Adora Akunyili women’s development centre, Awka, Chief Ubah eulogized Obiano for his developmental strides across Anambra.

Ubah said through the efforts of the governor, the state has been rid of criminal elements, and investors have also been coming to the state, and that Obiano was the kind of Governor Anambra people should always be praying to have.

For all these, he added that he will be glad to be named the campaign manager of the governor to ensure that he realizes his second d term bid, so as to be able to complete the good work he is doing.
“People who know me will attest that I am not a sycophant, I can never do it for anyone. I am that kind of person who says says things the way they are, so people can not say I am saying this to curry favour from the governor.” Ubah said.

Meanwhile, Obiano has been touted to have pledged to move Anambra governorship to the southern part of Anambra after his eight year reign.
With his pledge to work for the realization of Obiano’s second term in 2017, Ubah who was a major opponent of Obiano in the 2013 governorship election will likely not contest the seat.

By Team Obiano

Source : http://www.anambrablog.ng/2016/03/ifeanyi-ubah-offers-to-become-gov.html

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Offers To Become Gov. Obiano’s Campaign Manager For Second Term by menix(m): 12:42pm On Mar 23, 2016
pls Obiano steer clear of a man who cant pay his staffs that works out their axx for the money he goes out to spend on publicity stunt...

Such man is only Ego centric nd vault digger..

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Offers To Become Gov. Obiano’s Campaign Manager For Second Term by asha80(m): 12:42pm On Mar 23, 2016
Sealadeal

tabletman1
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Offers To Become Gov. Obiano’s Campaign Manager For Second Term by benedictnsi(m): 12:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
menix:
pls Obiano steer clear of a man who cant pay his staffs that works out their axx for the money he goes out to spend on publicity stunt...

Guy na so you hate am reach
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Offers To Become Gov. Obiano’s Campaign Manager For Second Term by asha80(m): 12:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
menix:

problem is a lot of people from his constituency (nnewi here) love him so you no how politics is.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Offers To Become Gov. Obiano’s Campaign Manager For Second Term by Agunechemba1(m): 12:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
God bless Willie

God bless Ifeanyi Uba

God bless Anambra.

4 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Offers To Become Gov. Obiano’s Campaign Manager For Second Term by menix(m): 12:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
benedictnsi:

Guy na so you hate am reach

guy, this man used to be my role model, infact i wanted to work for him not until my friend got a job with his company.
As i type this, his been owed some months salary..

asha80:
problem is a lot of people from his constituency (nnewi here) love him so you no how politics is.

Sure, he will be liked cous nigerians love someone who performs coated magic.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Offers To Become Gov. Obiano’s Campaign Manager For Second Term by sunnydayasaba(m): 1:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
In all sincerity, Willie is really trying.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Offers To Become Gov. Obiano’s Campaign Manager For Second Term by Goke7: 1:05pm On Mar 23, 2016
Ifeanyi Ubah looking for job everywhere from consultancy to Buhari on Forex to Obiano campaign manager.

If there was a man GEJ loss hit badly, its Ifeanyi Ubah
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Offers To Become Gov. Obiano’s Campaign Manager For Second Term by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 23, 2016
menix:

Yoruba man...

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Offers To Become Gov. Obiano’s Campaign Manager For Second Term by menix(m): 1:22pm On Mar 23, 2016
Knowledge9000:

Yoruba man...

Odika nna gi bu chief ndi nzuzu...
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Offers To Become Gov. Obiano’s Campaign Manager For Second Term by diasporaman(m): 1:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
Ifeanyi Ubah don become jack of all trade. What about his offer to Buhari in making naira stable in the forex
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Offers To Become Gov. Obiano’s Campaign Manager For Second Term by chigoizie7(m): 1:38pm On Mar 23, 2016
If this man is wise, he should just invest his money wisely.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Offers To Become Gov. Obiano’s Campaign Manager For Second Term by Sealeddeal(m): 2:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
Ifeanyi Ubah will, by such action, lose the support he enjoy from Nnewi people. Obiano must go!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Offers To Become Gov. Obiano’s Campaign Manager For Second Term by tabletman1: 12:26am On Apr 01, 2016
Sealeddeal:
Ifeanyi Ubah will, by such action, lose the support he enjoy from Nnewi people.
Obiano must go!
supported

Asha80 thanks for the mention but i think this news is fake because the poor and lazy write up is clear evidence .
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Offers To Become Gov. Obiano’s Campaign Manager For Second Term by asha80(m): 7:46am On Apr 01, 2016
tabletman1:
supported

Asha80 thanks for the mention but i think this news is fake because the poor and lazy write up is clear evidence .
I doubt it is fake since it was written in Ifeanyi ubah's newspaper too
http://authorityngr.com/2016/03/2017--Ifeanyi-Ubah-offers-to-campaign-for-Obiano/?fb_comment_id=1113543898665868_1113618818658376

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Offers To Become Gov. Obiano’s Campaign Manager For Second Term by tabletman1: 12:02pm On Apr 01, 2016
asha80:
I doubt it is fake since it was written in Ifeanyi ubah's newspaper too
http://authorityngr.com/2016/03/2017--Ifeanyi-Ubah-offers-to-campaign-for-Obiano/?fb_comment_id=1113543898665868_1113618818658376
Ifeanyi Ubah should be ready to lose his supporters because supporting obiano is evidence of stupidity.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Offers To Become Gov. Obiano’s Campaign Manager For Second Term by asha80(m): 12:08pm On Apr 01, 2016
tabletman1:
Ifeanyi Ubah should be ready to lose his supporters because supporting obiano is evidence of stupidity.
apart from soludo I don't see any other person in anambra political space that I can consider good enough to replace Obiano...i doubt ngige will be interested in becoming 2018 governor since he is now a minister
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Offers To Become Gov. Obiano’s Campaign Manager For Second Term by tabletman1: 10:49pm On Apr 01, 2016
asha80:
apart from soludo I don't see any other person in anambra political space that I can consider good enough to replace Obiano...i doubt ngige will be interested in becoming 2018 governor since he is now a minister
I will choose stella oduah over 1000 soludos because he is an educated criminal who did equally nothing for anambra state when he was the cbn governor. i hate criminals who normally speak big english to deceive the populace with nothing tangible to show for it. My town is govern by rich men who don't go to school (we don't practice traditional ruler stuff,we rule ourselves with town union stuff), yet it is the most progressive town in Nigeria. Ngige will come back in 2018 since he is the only popular apc candidate.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Offers To Become Gov. Obiano’s Campaign Manager For Second Term by Flexherbal(m): 10:51pm On Apr 01, 2016
A good name they say , is better than gold.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Offers To Become Gov. Obiano’s Campaign Manager For Second Term by asha80(m): 1:06pm On Apr 02, 2016
tabletman1:
I will choose stella oduah over 1000 soludos because he is an educated criminal who did equally nothing for anambra state when he was the cbn governor. i hate criminals who normally speak big english to deceive the populace with nothing tangible to show for it. My town is govern by rich men who don't go to school (we don't practice traditional ruler stuff,we rule ourselves with town union stuff), yet it is the most progressive town in Nigeria. Ngige will come back in 2018 since he is the only popular apc candidate.
ngige for governorship 2018? Doubt he would be interested in that..and the bad name ipob is giving apc will not help ngige in anambra..not with the brainwashing
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Offers To Become Gov. Obiano’s Campaign Manager For Second Term by ChetaNwaeze: 1:23pm On Apr 02, 2016
menix:

Yoruba boy. Why are you people always jealous of the success of an Igbo man? When will you people stop your pull him down syndrome? Lazy people
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Offers To Become Gov. Obiano’s Campaign Manager For Second Term by ChetaNwaeze: 1:25pm On Apr 02, 2016
tabletman1:
Yoruba boy. What concerns you with Ifeanyi Ubah? Why are you people always jealous of an Igbo mans success?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Offers To Become Gov. Obiano’s Campaign Manager For Second Term by menix(m): 1:38pm On Apr 02, 2016
ChetaNwaeze:
Yoruba boy. Why are you people always jealous of the success of an Igbo man? When will you people stop your pull him down syndrome? Lazy people

Nwanne kwusi ezuzu ka nnagi....
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Offers To Become Gov. Obiano’s Campaign Manager For Second Term by tabletman1: 8:39am On Apr 03, 2016
asha80:
ngige for governorship 2018? Doubt he would be interested in that..and the bad name ipob is giving apc will not help ngige in anambra..not with the brainwashing
Ipob is a dead and inconsequential group in anambra, we don't know them.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Offers To Become Gov. Obiano’s Campaign Manager For Second Term by FKO81(m): 8:54am On Apr 03, 2016
tabletman1:
My friend say what you know, who built CBN in Awka, and skill Centre in Onitsha till then no vencancy in gov house till 2023. Udo!
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Offers To Become Gov. Obiano’s Campaign Manager For Second Term by tabletman1: 11:33am On Apr 03, 2016
FKO81:

My friend say what you know, who built CBN in Awka, and skill Centre in Onitsha till then no vencancy in gov house till 2023. Udo!
I am yet to see any state without a CBN.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Offers To Become Gov. Obiano’s Campaign Manager For Second Term by asha80(m): 3:24pm On Apr 03, 2016
tabletman1:
Ipob is a dead and inconsequential group in anambra, we don't know them.
with all those demonstrations in nnewi and Onitsha?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Offers To Become Gov. Obiano’s Campaign Manager For Second Term by tabletman1: 10:50pm On Apr 03, 2016
asha80:
with all those demonstrations in nnewi and Onitsha?
Those idiots demonstrating are criminals and majority of them don't even know the full meaning of ipob. They just see it as opportunity to loot and harass non igbo speakers.

(1) (Reply)

How Acting DG Of NDDC Gave Corruption New Face / Top-secret That Lead To The Clash Between Dino Melaye And Remi Tinubu Exposed / Igbo Must-go Notice: Why Sautan Of Sokoto Goes Dumb?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.