Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

C.C.T Deliverance Ministry. Renunciation, Deliverance & Other program's Days - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / C.C.T Deliverance Ministry. Renunciation, Deliverance & Other program's Days (2320 Views)

Deliverance Ministry Shares Free Food At Onitsha Petrol Station (Photos) / Prayer For Deliverance And Renunciation From Sexual Related Sin / @ CCT Renunciation & Deliverance Brings Freedom Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

C.C.T Deliverance Ministry. Renunciation, Deliverance & Other program's Days by gr8tgg: 1:05pm On Mar 23, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbJyhVfPnj8

[b]A covenant is a pact or agreement between two or more people.

Covenant, could be good (Godly) or evil (ungodly) if it is Godly, good is ok, but if it is an ungodly one, it is evil because, it can be causing more harm than good in your life, marriage, education, connection, job etc

Evil covenant may not be directly entered by you, it could be entered by someone on your behalf either out of ignorant, knowingly or unknowingly.
Evil covenant could also be entered by going to a wrong place to look for solution to your problems

evil covenant may be the reason your life is not going the way you wanted it despite the struggle and all the effort you have made
so you need to renounce the evil covenant from your maternal and your paternal lineage, that is causing havoc in your God given life

Renunciation and evil covenant braking day is every last Thursday of the Month,
Time: 8:30AM,
@ C.C.T Deliverance Ministry, 5, Idowu close, Off Plaza junction Sango -Ota, Ogun State.

For inquiries send email to Spiritualwarfare123@gmail.com

Many have testified after renouncing their evil foundation at the Tabernacle, why not come and lay your burden at the Master's feet
and go home testifying to the glory of God.

come fasting,
Come to Jesus and He will save you from your tribulations
come and renounce all the evil attachment in your life
Satan and his agent are sad when they see or hear you renounce them and their evil deeds.

PRAYER:
1. Blood of Jesus cleanse my organs from any inherited sickness in my body, in the name of Jesus.
2. Blood of Jesus clean off my name from any evil alter that has my name written on it, in the name of Jesus.
3. Blood of Jesus enter into my body, purge any evil food I have eating in the dream
4. Power of God please arrest and destroy, any evil creature, that is feeding me in my dream.
5. God my creator, please, loose me from every collective curse that is working against my life, in the name of Jesus
6. God my creator please, paralyze any foundational powers and strongmen attached to my life.
7. Power of God, refresh my memory, so that I can remember all that I need to renounce in the name of Jesus
8. Jesus the great Lion of the tribe of Judah, please devour every evil lion from my foundation, that is roaring against my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
9. Spiritual husband, spiritual wife, I boldly divorce you today, in the name of God the Father, God the son and God the Holy Spirit.
10. Power of God please arrest and destroy, any evil creature, that is responsible for what am going through in life, in the name of Jesus.
more prayer points that concerns you will be prayed there too.
our Bible reading: Genesis 12 verse 17.

May God Almighty plague every Pharaoh in your life in Jesus name

[/b]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPbRqAlHzkI
Re: C.C.T Deliverance Ministry. Renunciation, Deliverance & Other program's Days by gr8tgg: 7:54am On Mar 24, 2016
for those that are coming today for renunciation, come fasting, you can as well write down things that you need to renounce, so that you won't forget them only for you to remember them when you have gone back to your house. May the mercy of God see us through in Jesus name.
Re: C.C.T Deliverance Ministry. Renunciation, Deliverance & Other program's Days by gr8tgg: 1:06pm On Mar 24, 2016
We give God all the glory for today's successful renunciation services.
May the Almighty God that answers by fire accept our renunciation and pardon all our sins and elevate us above our expectations in Jesus name.

The move of God was great among His people at the Tabernacle today. As many as attended the program today, may God's protection be with you all.

STAY AWAY FROM SIN
The prayer of a sinner is an abomination before
God . Prov 15:8. stay away from sin

We shall not lose our job because, someone has to be employed in Jesus name
We shall not lose our spouse and our love ones to agent of death in Jesus name

See you all on deliverance day, Saturday 26/3/2016.
Time: 11:AM.
Re: C.C.T Deliverance Ministry. Renunciation, Deliverance & Other program's Days by gr8tgg: 2:48pm On Mar 30, 2016
It is C.C.T (Christ Chosen Tabernacle Deliverance Ministry Program
Holy Ghost Anointing Services is tomorrow Thursday

Time: 8:30AM,

@ C.C.T Deliverance Ministry, 5, Idowu close, Off Plaza junction Sango -Ota, Ogun State.

For inquiries send email to Spiritualwarfare123@gmail.com

Come with a bottle of water, come fasting,

Many have testified after attending the Holy Ghost Services
To God alone be all the glory.

PRAYER:
1.Holy Spirit of the Living God, pave way for me where there seem to be no way in my life, in the name of Jesus
2. Holy Spirit of the Living God, pave way in my womb, in my business etc in the name of Jesus
2. Holy Spirit of the Living God, encamp around me to attract favor, breakthrough, peace into my life, in the name of Jesus
3. Holy Spirit of the Living God, descend into my home, my business, my careers, take over what ever that concerns me in the name of Jesus.
More fire for fire prayers will be prayed during the program
May the Holy spirit give you peace that the world cannot give you, in Jesus name
Re: C.C.T Deliverance Ministry. Renunciation, Deliverance & Other program's Days by gr8tgg: 1:37pm On Mar 31, 2016
Today's program was a success, God our creator we thank you, for the way you are attending to your children's case these days at C.C.T since your servant finished services in your three vine yards which he served fervently and selflessly for years without compromise.
we thank you for all the healing deliverance etc that you have bn doing be thou praised for ever oh God of Elijah, our mouth is full of awesome praise.

We wish to inform everyone who have been coming or who wish to come to C.C.T Deliverance Ministry, that the program day has been changed to every Saturday. it is no longer Thursdays please take note.
See you on Saturday 2nd of April 2016.

The God of Elijah has promised to do what He has never done before in the life of everyone that will attend this first Saturday's prayer session @ C.C.T

Please brethren try to be there come and put God to test and see if you will not testify to His good work.
Thank you Jesus in advance for what you will do on this Saturday just next tomorrow.

Time still remains: 8:30AM
Deliverance day remain every last Saturday of the month by 11Am.

1 Like

Re: C.C.T Deliverance Ministry. Renunciation, Deliverance & Other program's Days by gr8tgg: 3:41pm On Mar 31, 2016
We wish to inform everyone who have been
coming or who wish to come to C.C.T Deliverance
Ministry, that the program day has been changed
to every Saturday. it is no longer Thursdays
please take note.

Time: 8:30Am Every Saturday.

Re: C.C.T Deliverance Ministry. Renunciation, Deliverance & Other program's Days by gr8tgg: 12:27pm On Apr 28, 2016
Re: C.C.T Deliverance Ministry. Renunciation, Deliverance & Other program's Days by gr8tgg: 10:42am On May 20, 2016
Tomorrow is renunciation day, for those that has
something to renounce before deliverance,
May God accept your renunciation and forgive us
all our short coming and that of our ancestors and
have mercy on us and grant us freedom and
devine peace this we ask in Jesus name.

what is renunciation? "Renunciation is the act of
rejecting your ungodly ways and rejecting your
foundational idolatries, telling the evil spirit world
that is projecting problems into your life that you
are no more path of them, that you are not their
candidate,
cutting off your blood line from your foundations
and reattaching them to the Abraham's blood line
where Jesus Christ came from etc

Genesis: 12:1
Now the LORD had said unto Abram,
Get thee out of thy country, and from
thy kindred, and from thy father's
house, unto a land that I will shew
thee:

GENESIS: 17. 5
No longer shall your name be called
Abram, but your name shall be
Abraham, for I have made you the
father of a multitude of nations.

In tomorrow's program God is waiting for another
Abram that he will change to Abraham.
Are you the one? are you ready for a change of
name and change of story? God is readily and
willingly waiting for you in tomorrow's program

Genesis 17:15
Then God said to Abraham, "Regarding
Sarai, your wife--her name will no
longer be Sarai. From now on her
name will be Sarah.
Hello Sarai of today! God is waiting for you
tomorrow to change your name to Sarah!!!!!
"Noble woman"

THE VENUE IS: God of Elijah deliverance ministry
AKA CCT,
venue still remains No. 5, Idowu close, off
plaza junction. Sango-Ota, Ogun State.
Time:8:30Am Every Saturday.

May you not repeat your bad family history in
Jesu name.
May the same power that disturbed your families
never have the access to humiliate you in the
name of Jesus.

Re: C.C.T Deliverance Ministry. Renunciation, Deliverance & Other program's Days by gr8tgg: 10:19pm On May 20, 2016
Come fasting, tomorrow is the day, the strong move of the power of God in the life of all that attended today's evening prayer session is a big sign that tomorrow's program is going to be wonderful and a day of freedom from all your bondage in Jesus name.

Venue: C.C.T Deliverance Ministry, 5, Idowu close, Off
Plaza junction Sango -Ota, Ogun State.
Time: 8:30AM
Re: C.C.T Deliverance Ministry. Renunciation, Deliverance & Other program's Days by gr8tgg: 10:19pm On May 20, 2016
Come fasting, tomorrow is the day, the strong move of the power of God in the life of all that attended today's evening prayer session is a big sign that tomorrow's program is going to be wonderful and a day of freedom from all your bondage in Jesus name.

Venue: C.C.T Deliverance Ministry, 5, Idowu close, Off
Time: 8:30AM.
Re: C.C.T Deliverance Ministry. Renunciation, Deliverance & Other program's Days by gr8tgg: 11:17am On May 27, 2016
DELIVERANCE! DELIVERANCE!! DELIVERANCE!!!

Tomorrow is deliverance day for anyone who wish to be delivered from the oppression of the devil
tomorrow is the day, Jesus the tears wiper is waiting for you to bring that heart aching problem and you will be freed.

John 8:36. So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.
come fasting and you will go home filled with testimonies in Jesus name.

Venue: C.C.T Deliverance Ministry, 5, Idowu
close, Off
Time: 11:AM.

it is your turn to be delivered from your stubborn problems.
Re: C.C.T Deliverance Ministry. Renunciation, Deliverance & Other program's Days by gr8tgg: 3:35pm On May 27, 2016
Depression can stop you from praying just try and pray earnestly to God and He will hear and respond speedily,
stomach ulcer can stop you from fasting, ask God to feed you with devine bread of heaven
Have you lost hope on everything and everyone?
come and seek help from Jesus
challenge Him with His promises
As you are preparing for tomorrow's deliverance session pray this prayers
Father pls kill my doubt in the name of Jesus
father pls destroy whatever that want to stop my deliverance tomorrow
Father in tomorrow's program pls deliver me from my bitter life and stubborn problem, destroy the source of my shame, poverty, sickness etc
you shall go home with millions of testimonies in the name of Jesus amen.
Re: C.C.T Deliverance Ministry. Renunciation, Deliverance & Other program's Days by gr8tgg: 11:22pm On May 27, 2016
God's ears are open He has heard the cries of the afflicted, after tomorrow's deliverance session you will testify in Jesus name.
Re: C.C.T Deliverance Ministry. Renunciation, Deliverance & Other program's Days by gr8tgg: 9:24am On May 28, 2016
Today is a day of freedom to all that will bring their problems to the master's feet @ CCT deliverance ministry, be there and you will be blessed in Jesus name.

Re: C.C.T Deliverance Ministry. Renunciation, Deliverance & Other program's Days by gr8tgg: 11:31am On May 31, 2016
Topic. Renunciation & deliverance can help you to breakthrough.

Good morning lord Jesus I thank you for all you are doing in the life of everyone who was present at the last Saturday's deliverance session.

pray this prayer. I reject counterfeit glory in the name of Jesus.
My head reject stolen glories in the name of Jesus Christ.
my original glory refuse to be hijacked in the name of Jesus Christ.

For those that want to know, you may want to ask; Is the iniquities of the fathers visiting up to the 4th generation real?
What happened during this last deliverance session has answered this question to some doubting Thomas who say is not real.

it is not easy to type a long epistles but let me try. in the last deliverance session among all the demons that manifested this one got me sobbing because it has caused too much damages to this family.

A demon manifested and this demon said he has every legal right over this particular family, because of the iniquities of their great great grandfather.
this demon that called himself mighty entered into this family right from their first generation
but the person that it finally manifested through is among the third generation of this particular family.

oh my God. I wept when I heard about all the rise and fall of great male and female of this family.
from all indication it is obvious that in this particular family there are /were great men and women even prophets and prophetess that can move mountains and shake the world but they all ended in obscurity, unnoticed.
if you see what am saying am sure you will be crying as you are reading this texts that looks like a TV series.

everyone viewing I beg join me and pray this prayer point for yourself, I can't type more than this you need to be there, just take off one Saturday and come
prayerrrrrrrrrr
oh my God I refuse to suffer what I no nothing about I refuse to suffer for the sins iniquities commuted by my Fathers and mothers of my lineage in the mighty naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaame of Jesus Christ.

oh my heart melted when I heard about the ones that were supposed to have been reigning worldwide but now they are just a bundle of joke, laughing stock, a nobody, Mr. too late. Mr. no remedy. oh my God

How did this Demon that called himself mighty entered this family?
1. their great great grandfather used to steal other people's glory and transferred it to his children both born and unborn. so because the glory does not belong to them it was stolen by their great grandfather, therefore instead of them to use it to breakthrough permanently in life, it will elevate them for a while then turn around again and pump original demons, down fall that has no measure, sickness, poverty, frustration,endless shame into their family.

I wept because I know that the people he stole their glory must have remained useless and not marriageable until they died
I cried when I left that deliverance ground because I know that the men he said he collected their organs spiritually must have died childless.

I cried because I think of the people he said he charmed on their way from farm at night. just imagine being charmed and used for sacrifice after the day hard work in a farm. God please have mercy on anyone this sin may concern.
but I thank God for exposing this particular demon that called himself mighty through this girl who is among the third generation of this family.

The servant of God summoned the spirit of the particular late great great Grandpa that committed this evil that these innocent ones are suffering for, he summoned his spirit through that sister and he confessed and renounced all he has done before he died, then Demon mighty that was boasting, fighting and trowing chairs was brought down and he started begging that he want to go but unfortunately his kingdom has been set ablaze all the caged glories were set free by God the Mightier than the Mightiest, so demon mighty was destroyed in the name of Jesus Christ.
Let's be asking for God's mercy and forgiveness of sins. our God is so merciful one day he will direct your foot to freedom amen.
Re: C.C.T Deliverance Ministry. Renunciation, Deliverance & Other program's Days by gr8tgg: 1:27pm On Jun 17, 2016
it is Edo/Delta praise day, tomorrow
Is going to be another glorious day
for all that will bring their heavy laden to the Master's
feet drop it there and dance and praise God even
when is not convenient for them @CCT
deliverance ministry.
venue still remains No. 5, Idowu close, off
plaza junction. Sango-Ota, Ogun State. Time
Time:8:30Am Every Saturday.
come and experience the great touch of God in
your life.

(1) (Reply)

What God Has Joined Together . . . / Banned By The Ayatollah Again! From Today, No More Christian Bashing! / Christians, Let's Say That I Convert Back To Xtianity, What Then? Which Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.