Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:14 AM

Victor Moses Happy With Eagles Return - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Moses Happy With Eagles Return (14236 Views)

Victor Moses Reacts To Super Eagles 2-0 Loss To Croatia / Joel Obi Set For Eagles Return, Stars For Torino Vs Juve / Victor Moses Celebrates With Family On The Pitch After Lifting EPL Trophy.Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victor Moses Happy With Eagles Return by mailtimi(m): 1:17pm On Mar 23, 2016

Victor Moses has expressed delight with his return to the Super Eagles after a two years hiatus from the team.

The Chelsea winger, who is on loan at West Ham, has been majorly plagued by injuries that kept him the national team.

Moses, who has scored seven times in 24 appearances for Nigeria, is set to to play a part against Egypt in the first leg of their 2017 Africa Cup of Nations in Kaduna on Friday.

And the former Wigan player took twitter to express happiness with meeting his international colleague once again.

Source: http://naijalog.com/victor-moses-happy-with-eagles-return/

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Happy With Eagles Return by ogahope(m): 8:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
Welcome back. I don't doubt ur potentials.

3 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Happy With Eagles Return by seankay(m): 9:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
Holy Moses, Lead us to victory against the Egyptians like Moses in the Bible did

40 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Happy With Eagles Return by lexyman(m): 10:47am On Mar 24, 2016
The 2 Moses can unlock any defense .i think we are blessed with wingers , even" Musa is another Moses . "

12 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Happy With Eagles Return by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 24, 2016
Lalasticlala why threads from here dey hardly enter FP. Anyway, Victor Moses talk say make I hail you.
Re: Victor Moses Happy With Eagles Return by looseweight: 12:24pm On Mar 24, 2016
Welcome back moses.

We are winning this match by the grace of God
Re: Victor Moses Happy With Eagles Return by Sunnycliff(m): 12:24pm On Mar 24, 2016
All we are saaaaayyyiiiiinnggggg, Beat us Egypt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victor Moses Happy With Eagles Return by manutdrichie(m): 12:24pm On Mar 24, 2016
we are also happy for his return, he is skillful and cool headed

Siasia tnk u

3 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Happy With Eagles Return by alexitohan2020(m): 12:24pm On Mar 24, 2016
Why him no go happy, when dem go pay am. Make him play 4 free, mak we c if him go happi. Happy, becos of d salary involve.
Re: Victor Moses Happy With Eagles Return by truthalways(m): 12:25pm On Mar 24, 2016
We missed you bro...welcome back wink
Re: Victor Moses Happy With Eagles Return by BE811APP: 12:26pm On Mar 24, 2016
He better performs..

Thats when he should be happy about the call angry
Re: Victor Moses Happy With Eagles Return by makingsense(m): 12:26pm On Mar 24, 2016
You are better than ibe... that refused that come
Re: Victor Moses Happy With Eagles Return by chesterlee(m): 12:26pm On Mar 24, 2016
Nice one by Victor the mesmerizing Moses!!!
Re: Victor Moses Happy With Eagles Return by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 24, 2016
Bro
Re: Victor Moses Happy With Eagles Return by Remyboyhefty(m): 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2016
grin the prodigal son is back lala come see o
Re: Victor Moses Happy With Eagles Return by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2016
[center][/center] cheesy
Re: Victor Moses Happy With Eagles Return by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2016
He no go still play... not when Nwobi is fit

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Happy With Eagles Return by menix(m): 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2016
Abeggy make FG scrap Super Eagles before them give person HBP join this bad economy...
Re: Victor Moses Happy With Eagles Return by thefakestan: 12:27pm On Mar 24, 2016
Men is that Bus road worthy?

E be like say. AC no dey sef.

ThefakeStan
Re: Victor Moses Happy With Eagles Return by M4gunners: 12:28pm On Mar 24, 2016
You are welcome back bro.I like your style of play.
Re: Victor Moses Happy With Eagles Return by chykmoni(m): 12:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
Moses my guy. welcome baxk bro. what happened in 123BC Will repeat itself. at the mention of Moses, all the Egyptians shall bow grin

3 Likes

Re: Victor Moses Happy With Eagles Return by kenzysmith: 12:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
When musa promise to score against egypt he non hit front page moses only he is happy to be back all of una rush dey happy comment una can like foreign tin the only reason y carl ikeme is between the post of nigeria is simply because he his half cast wetin leon balogun dey play just because he his white all of una dey clamour make dey invite am I shake my head
Re: Victor Moses Happy With Eagles Return by seunlayi(m): 12:34pm On Mar 24, 2016
kenzysmith:
When musa promise to score against egypt he non hit front page moses only he is happy to be back all of una rush dey happy comment una can like foreign tin the only reason y carl ikeme is between the post of nigeria is simply because he his half cast wetin leon balogun dey play just because he his white all of una dey clamour make dey invite am I shake my head
the mod was probably sipping a bottle of kunu

1 Like

Re: Victor Moses Happy With Eagles Return by helphelp: 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2016
When your prime time don drop..

Why you no go happy
Re: Victor Moses Happy With Eagles Return by TolaniLuv: 12:37pm On Mar 24, 2016
alexitohan2020:
Why him no go happy, when dem go pay am. Make him play 4 free, mak we c if him go happi. Happy, becos of d salary involve.

Can you work happily without salary ??
Re: Victor Moses Happy With Eagles Return by lexyman(m): 12:38pm On Mar 24, 2016
kenzysmith:

Anytime Musa promise to score he doesn't score . If Moses plays is either he score or he create assist or cause calamity that will lead to penalty
Re: Victor Moses Happy With Eagles Return by 9jatatafo(m): 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
Where is African Guardiola aka Sunday Oliseh?the football analyst cum super eagles coach
Re: Victor Moses Happy With Eagles Return by OLUJOSHINS(m): 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
welcome back
Re: Victor Moses Happy With Eagles Return by Gbadeade(m): 12:51pm On Mar 24, 2016
lexyman:
The 2 Moses can unlock any defense .i think we are blessed with wingers , even" Musa is another Moses . "
you are very correct man ....
Re: Victor Moses Happy With Eagles Return by Azeebi(m): 12:52pm On Mar 24, 2016
Moses returned to his place of birth and the only home he knew in Nigeria. Unfortunately, the circumstance that made him left as a son of a preacher remained too bad a story to tell.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Noni Madueke: NFF To Challenge England For PSV Starlet / Tinubu Will Watch AFCON Final In Ivory Coast, Says CAF President / BREAKING: FIFA Reject Chelsea's Appeal Against A Two-window Transfer Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.