Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,993 members, 7,806,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch (75055 Views)

Gucci Chronograph Chain Wrist Watch - 38k Only / Bluetooth Smart Wrist Watch Sim-phone For Iphone-ios-android-samsung / Photos From Jennifer Obayuwana Bd Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by MrWhaley: 6:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
Certifiedboss:

Personally I feel she just pick from her father's outlet and wear to take pic of it as a form of advert . Because I follow her on ig and I've seen so many watches of such on her wrist m judging by the cost of this particular watch if she's truly buying then then her watch collection will be worth over 200m and I don't want to believe that . She wear from her father's outlet to advertise what they have in stock
Bros,you think so?? These Rich Kids are unpredictable atimes.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by persius555(m): 6:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
Trust me, that watch true market value is not more than $3,000. The rich also can be stu-pid.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by fortune1968: 6:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
ladyF:

Even if someone gives out 500 million of his/her wealth to the needy and spends 5 million on a bicycle, people go still complain.

Oga abeg ehnnn....just pray for God to bless you! Live and let live....
it is obvious that you are a selfish person.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by adexgii(m): 6:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
ladyF:
Hypocrites everywhere. angry So because some people have not eaten, she should not spend her money on what she feels like? Would she carry the money to heaven? Hunger is a world problem, it will probably never end. You only live once. There's time to give back and there should be time to enjoy, however way you feel like!

These same hypocrites will go and buy 3 beers and weed later tonight, why don't you donate that money to charity? grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
you are getting it wrong, living a normal life is cool bt living an extravagance life is madness, u are only privileged to b rich y nt help those born with a wooden spoon and remain blessed, rather than seeing ur fellow human die of hunger while u are spending fortune on things that will perish.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by Strongbest(m): 6:59pm On Mar 23, 2016
Certain things don't impress me. i bet she doesn't know how that money was made or she just doesn't care.

www.nairaland.com/1798724/
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by Kgdavid(m): 7:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
i've never quite understood what could motivate an obviously rich person to brag about their riches.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by Praktikals(m): 7:03pm On Mar 23, 2016
seunlayi:
ok o, where some people can't afford money to eat
Life is not fair.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by Bluffly: 7:04pm On Mar 23, 2016
layla129:
A watch for 20m? When u can change the story of a generation with less than 1m. Well, na ur money dear...enjoy it while it lasts. Baba God, just pick my call first...hmm

This is one of the reason Trump has the guts to say trash at us. If you look closely she has no value herself
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by Bluffly: 7:05pm On Mar 23, 2016
Kgdavid:
i've never quite understood what could motivate an obviously rich person to brag about their riches.
I tire o
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by ziggy1702(m): 7:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
two things i noticed about the pix, (1) she wasn't wearing the wristwatch in the pix that her face was visible (2) the pix that has the wristwatch that skin doesn't match the complexion of her skin, THEREFORE........ I DON'T BIRIVIT grin anyway its her money so no beefing

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by 4nobody4every1: 7:10pm On Mar 23, 2016
cool
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 23, 2016
Even if I or anyone of my descendants ever get that rich, god forbid our kids act like that....

modified
ohhh this makes me think of j.cole's line "uh, nice watch"
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by Bluffly: 7:14pm On Mar 23, 2016
I am yet to see Bill gates and Warren buffet or their kids brag. Steve Jobss never bragged over wealth but over values, inventions, creative ideas which is same as the other duos. I am yet to see Dangote or his kids brag. There is serious problem in this country. Maybe the watch is made of pure diamonds. We have well to do individuals in sane countries giving back to or to their communities in several measures in terms of cleaner environment, good roads, education, health. All what we get from this lazy ones who can't even design a business plan is to brag. If I ask her to come and invest in an idea now she will start behaving like an overheated car engine. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by Livinusc(m): 7:16pm On Mar 23, 2016
End time wrist watch.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by mjswthrt(f): 7:19pm On Mar 23, 2016
Even with the 20m breguet watch she's still Ugly
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by IYANGBALI: 7:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
Where did she boughted it?
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 23, 2016
stupidity at its peak..the watch sef no fine...i'd prefer the ride anyday,anytime
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by kenoz(m): 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
Ehn, make she dey drive the watch
Anyways, to hell with poverty
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
ladyF:
Hypocrites everywhere. angry So because some people have not eaten, she should not spend her money on what she feels like? Would she carry the money to heaven? Hunger is a world problem, it will probably never end. You only live once. There's time to give back and there should be time to enjoy, however way you feel like!

These same hypocrites will go and buy 3 beers and weed later tonight, why don't you donate that money to charity? grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Baby I am feeling you. I be liking how you think.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by Nobody: 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
Seun360:
Fyn babe wey dbanj don chop already.

Quote me and I will invoke Amadioha on you.
I don quote you. Do your worstest
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 23, 2016
FATHER LORD PLEASE PICK MY CALL OR EVEN REPLY MY TEXT MESSAGES ITS VERY URGENT

THANKS
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by wayodude(m): 7:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
I know this chic...cool, got to be done.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by wayodude(m): 7:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
mjswthrt:
Even with the 20m breguet watch she's still Ugly

Trust me hun, she ain't. wink
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by popcykaylah(m): 7:36pm On Mar 23, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Ugly wristwatch..ugly owner

Ps: nobody shld quote me again, I wasn't talkin to anyone's father
you better be finer than toke makinwa..cos this chick we both looking at ain't ugly and that watch is cute..for crying out loud she's a billionaires daughter.in my opinion you would even do worse.as for the chick there are alot of people out who cant even feed daily..
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by babytolu28(f): 7:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
Rubbish. How many pple has she or her father helped? Fake pple,fake faces. In a country where majority r poor, u r dere wearing a wristwatch of 20m naira.
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
popcykaylah:

you better be finer than toke makinwa..cos this chick we both looking at ain't ugly and that watch is cute..for crying out loud she's a billionaires daughter.in my opinion you would even do worse.as for the chick there are alot of people out who cant even feed daily..
take several seats abeg..cos no1 gves a flying f*ck abt ur fuckd opinion
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by pweetylivia(f): 7:42pm On Mar 23, 2016
Silly idiotic girl. Instead of using the money to help the poor and needy, she'd rather buy a stupid wrist watch and show off on social media. After doing that, what exactly did she achieve? Fame or what. Who her watch don help Abeg make she shift joooor
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by PraiseGyps(f): 7:47pm On Mar 23, 2016
Na wa o sad
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by loomer: 7:48pm On Mar 23, 2016
The greatest mistake wey she make be say, we for this side no dey look wristwatch, people dey buy normal watches. But if u buy better car, people go look u die, weda e cost reach the watch no matter
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by mikolo80: 7:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
seunlayi:
ok o, where some people can't afford money to eat
how is her problem
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by mikolo80: 7:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
loomer:
The greatest mistake wey she make be say, we for this side no dey look wristwatch, people dey buy normal watches. But if u buy better car, people go look u die, weda e cost reach the watch no matter
d biggest mistake be say no be your side she de talk. he's level no fit brag with motor
Re: Jennifer Obayuwana's Breguet Wrist Watch by mikolo80: 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
modelmike7:
All that for a wrist-watch? Dear God, where is your face? I promise to spend your blessings to me well and good and with common sense. Believe me father!! I will keep calling........
when her father was hustling, where was yours. how e con concine God say you hide your talent while another de multiply him own

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Elon Musk Is Now The Richest Person In The World / See A Suitcase Man Ordered From Jumia, See What He Got (Photos) / Herbert Wigwe's House (Mansion) In Ikoyi, Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.