Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Please Advice On Okada (bike) And Maruwa (tricycle) Parts Importation. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Advice On Okada (bike) And Maruwa (tricycle) Parts Importation. (729 Views)

Man Hawks Pears On Bike In Benue State (Photos) / For Your Auto Parts Importation. / Does Tricycle Buisness Really Pays...? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice On Okada (bike) And Maruwa (tricycle) Parts Importation. by mcameo: 4:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
Goodday guys,

I am thinking of moving into the transport business, in particular Okada and Maruwa parts importation, would appreciate frank, candid and informed advice / opinion on these two items, especially from those already business, like their mode of importation, a general heads up in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.
Re: Please Advice On Okada (bike) And Maruwa (tricycle) Parts Importation. by mayorkyzo: 5:08pm On Mar 23, 2016
Cc AleAirHub
Re: Please Advice On Okada (bike) And Maruwa (tricycle) Parts Importation. by AleAirHub(m): 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
mcameo:

Goodday guys,

I am thinking of moving into the transport business, in particular Okada and Maruwa parts importation, would appreciate frank, candid and informed advice / opinion on these two items, especially from those already business, like their mode of importation, a general heads up in the right direction.

Thanks in advance.

Good evening sir....

1st...

You need to answer the following questions....

1= Is the available capital a personal own or loan...

2= Do you have any past or present experience regarding that nature/line of business before...

3= Is your mode of transaction going to be special arrangement or you visiting the country of your source...

So be sincere to answer all this little questions, then we can move ahead.....

Bravo Sir

thanks mayorkyzo

1 Like

Re: Please Advice On Okada (bike) And Maruwa (tricycle) Parts Importation. by mcameo: 6:14pm On Mar 24, 2016
^^,

Thanks for the reply, i find it uncomfortable to answer your questions, i requested for advice and not for my source of income, appreciate your candid and frank advice thro.
Re: Please Advice On Okada (bike) And Maruwa (tricycle) Parts Importation. by Nobody: 3:48am On Mar 25, 2016
mcameo:
^^,

Thanks for the reply, i find it uncomfortable to answer your questions, i requested for advice and not for my source of income, appreciate your candid and frank advice thro.

loan me 250k from that money, make i give you back in 3months = 300k.

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Fg Says Nigeria/china Currency Deal Not A Swap Agreement!!! / 5 Nigerian Banks At Risk The Most By Attacks On Oil Facilities By Millitants / CBN Floats The Naira - CBN Devalue Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.