Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:47 AM

My Experience Today Near Lagos Lagoon - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Experience Today Near Lagos Lagoon (567 Views)

See The Huge Monitor Lizard That Was Killed Near My House Today / Viper Snake Killed Near Corpers' Lodge In Anambra (Photos) / Lion Sighted Near Lagos Now Now Now! (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Experience Today Near Lagos Lagoon by BRAV0O(m): 4:35pm On Mar 23, 2016
This really got me thinking because I know nothing would have go wrong but I listen to that voice from the inside so I didn't board the boat.
It happen that I went on a special assignment today at Water Side Ikoyi so from there, I still have one more appointment to keep up with at 4 points VI, to cut the story short I was directed from some one who care about me and he advice instead of me going round the road in the middle of hard knock traffic why didn't I take a boat to cross to the other side, at first I taught it was a good idea, I went on to the spot in fact here is me there is 4 point staring at me so what now happen ?
At the point to enter that small boat I heard a voice saying to me "don't board that boat"
Lo and behold I step back real quick! Though this my first experience encounter such, well I thank God I did not, though nothing happen to those who did, is just that am highly disappointed to see that kind of boat in such area in lagos state, where are we going in this country? For security reasons I won't share any pics , I decided to share this information because the boat using in that area of lagos is not well equip, pls the right agency should look into it to avoid another touching story of another day, I thank God for my life sha.

(1) (Reply)

How To Toust A Holy Holy Girl In The Camp.hilarious Picture. / Please Help, I Think I'm Losing My Sense Of Humour. / When I Google Searched 'lalasticlala'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.