Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,149 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

#IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma (30067 Views)

Maxwell Chinedu Etoromi's Death: Wrong Medication Killed Stella Oduah's Son / Presidency distances itself from #istandwithbuhari organization / Seun Kuti Mocks Magun, EFCC Boss, As He's Pictured With IstandWithBuhari Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by sophiaduru: 11:09am On Mar 24, 2016
hmmmmmm with time we will all know what a wolf in sheep clothing this govt is,
Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by divinity38: 11:13am On Mar 24, 2016
but come to think about it Y should people pay to still support abi stand with a politician? and a Nigerian politician like Buhari? but Nigerians they try finally
Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by justinmonalisa: 11:19am On Mar 24, 2016
#istandwithbuhari Nigerian's don't need any marching around the world to support buhari in the anti-corruption war. We all know how corruption has eaten into the fabric root of our society.And Nigerian's home and in diaspora are already in support. Hence, organizing a march and ear-marking such an amount is irrelevant and not necessary.That money can be Plough back into the economy. The organizers should find some other things to do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by chukscosmos: 11:35am On Mar 24, 2016
since our law enforcement can't hold our president and his cruel followers for this corrupt acts, the shiites and agatu people should please help us drag him to the ICC.

1 Like

Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by DanOmang: 11:37am On Mar 24, 2016
Buhari pot call kettle black, no wonder Fayose said God is angry with Buhari

2 Likes

Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by chukscosmos: 11:38am On Mar 24, 2016
Tenks Mr Kayode for this comprehensive investigation. We need more of this kind of exposition.
Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by unitysheart(m): 11:50am On Mar 24, 2016
OpinionLeader:
How many of you still remember "Youth Earnestly Ask For Abachaaa (YEAA!!!)"? grin grin grin

Our hustling knows no bound. Every way na way ...

One thing I know, marketing a substandard (rugba-rugba) product is such a difficult task ... Hahaha!!!

Where that Kanu guy sef.
Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by BELAEBY: 11:51am On Mar 24, 2016
if u check well, u will discover that indeed God is not happy with PMB. how can he be this mean and kwaruft? nigerians are suffering and these politicians are still dishing out money for campaign purposes... it is well oh
Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by pabiem: 11:53am On Mar 24, 2016
i don't think there is any law governing the country anymore so as for me, #ISTANDWITHMYCONSCIENCE. Bullshit
Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by truthspeaks: 12:10pm On Mar 24, 2016
Guy speak for urslf. Nt for all nairalanders thr z hardship in d land. If it's Nt affectin u, it's affect most ppl. Buhari shld get down 2 wrk. We dnt care abt whoever dat stands by him. If u like pack ur family n stand by him, dats ur biz. My fellow Nigerians nid d dividends of gud governance Nt some political jobbin all of u e-fighters r paid to do.
Drabeey:
We are solidly behind him....

Mo matter how this is painful to any of them.

On behalf of nairaland members, i solidly say, we are all stand with Buhari, and im sure nobody can say either.

Anyways...

DrabeeyWasHere
Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by coolitempa(f): 12:11pm On Mar 24, 2016
anonimi:

Including the old man himself who confessed with his own mouth that he cannot perform just as others noted a few years ago.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2528926_tmp61502528872facebook20150617191930jpeg832844a84aa3478c63eaeb9b81c3671b685598635_jpeg_jpeg01c8bb4f9409f5e9a6135536a34012a7

This immoral and despicable dunce again.....what has the presidents sex life got to do with this thread... angry...you are nothing but a sick animal.... angry

2 Likes 5 Shares

Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by MonicaTerna: 12:11pm On Mar 24, 2016
we refuse to stand with Buhari , because he is obviously a failure , he cant even keep to even one of the promises made , he is sooo clueless and travels joblessly as if all is well right now this country is suppose to be declared as state of emergency

http://www.60secondslist.com/2016/03/trump-to-buhari-you-say-biafra-is-joke.html pls open and see for ur self
Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by fancydat(f): 12:15pm On Mar 24, 2016
tongue Things are beginning to get clearer... who wants the money? A particular individual or a group of individuals working under one? Time shall tell story..
Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 24, 2016
truthspeaks:
Guy speak for urslf. Nt for all nairalanders thr z hardship in d land. If it's Nt affectin u, it's affect most ppl. Buhari shld get down 2 wrk. We dnt care abt whoever dat stands by him. If u like pack ur family n stand by him, dats ur biz. My fellow Nigerians nid d dividends of gud governance Nt some political jobbin all of u e-fighters r paid to do.

Na joke i dey na
Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by tunergy(m): 12:40pm On Mar 24, 2016
Sunkoye

1 Like

Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by opia1984: 12:41pm On Mar 24, 2016
LOL its registered as a BUSINESS entity not an NGO loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool (iJust dey look)
Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by opia1984: 12:47pm On Mar 24, 2016
How wud d President face IDP's wen they giving #Istandwithbuhari 1 BILLION NAIRA loool evil
Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by mapet: 1:15pm On Mar 24, 2016
amtaken:
That's how you see it.

Is there any politician that 'politicks' for free?

Even the so-called NGO's are not for free.

There is no law against supporting a president or otherwise.

If he's using that to defraud people, then Kayode needs to lodge a complaint to EFCC instead of ranting on social media, giving people the impression that he's against standing with Buhari.

Mind you I don't stand with Buhari.

I don't care who whether you stand with Buhari or not, or who does or not. what is condemnable is the attempt to use Buhari's name in attempt to raise fund for useless ventures, tricking people into donating monies to buy T-shirts and stuffs. the notion that this is a legimate way to make money is downright ridiculous.....

Kayode has done beyond reporting him to the EFCC, he's gone ahead to whistle blow the scam for the world to know.
Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by mapet: 1:16pm On Mar 24, 2016
obailala:
Of course Kayode isnt denying his support for Buhari. But obviously, sycophant groups like the istandwithbuhari etc are just made up of political jobbers looking for cash.

Bros,

I know. Much more Kayode is trying to ward off fake Buharist, jobbers and scammers

1 Like

Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by mapet: 1:18pm On Mar 24, 2016
opia1984:
How wud d President face IDP's wen they giving #Istandwithbuhari 1 BILLION NAIRA loool evil

Who told you Buhari or the presidency recognises him or has given him a dime?

1 Like

Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by mapet: 1:21pm On Mar 24, 2016
justinmonalisa:
#istandwithbuhari Nigerian's don't need any marching around the world to support buhari in the anti-corruption war. We all know how corruption has eaten into the fabric root of our society.And Nigerian's home and in diaspora are already in support. Hence, organizing a march and ear-marking such an amount is irrelevant and not necessary.That money can be Plough back into the economy. The organizers should find some other things to do.

It is not even supported by the government. It is a scam to mislead people into thinking that with Buhari's name, they will curry favours by donating money. It's the same old scam that had been used since time immemorial. I can hedge my bets that Chinedu has not seen Buhari beyond TV......

1 Like

Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by Shymm3x: 2:11pm On Mar 24, 2016
Lol.

I knew it...only an East coast nyggah can pull this type of backward and destructive hustle off. grin

Too greedy and would self-destructive and make others sink, just to get some loose change.

1 Like

Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by realest247(m): 2:27pm On Mar 24, 2016
MadCow1:

I remember that hussle brah! grin grin grin

Niggas gotta feed and pay those billz Cuz.

grin

For all those slating the President and saying shiit about President Buhari, you guys are remarkably stupiid and your stiffy for President Buhari is beclouding your senses.

This Chinedu is a hustler.. If Osibanjo becomes President, this Nigga would port his hustle.

The same dude that made a killing from the #BringBackGoodluckJonathan campaign is now trying to hustle the #Buhari team.

This is not politically motivated per se, just a hustler trying to get paid.

Sadly, his pants have been pulled down and his cover blown. grin

That not withstanding, I, MadCow1, as of today, Stands Firmly in support of the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari, President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Haters can Hate

Wailers can Wail.

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria..

Now you have confirmed a reason why you're truly one of Mumumadu Buhari's Mad Cow Number 1. Cow everywhere you go!
Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by MadCow1: 2:41pm On Mar 24, 2016
realest247:

Now you have confirmed a reason why you're truly one of Mumumadu Buhari's Mad Cow Number 1. Cow everywhere you go!

And you are the realest iidiot I have ever seen..

Keeping Iidiocy real since birth.. angry
Re: #IstandWithBuhari: Kayode Ogundamis Exposes Chinedu Okpalanma by truthspeaks: 3:01pm On Mar 24, 2016
Bros no vex. My hands de up I troway salute. Na wetin man de face for street na so I talk am. No stand or sit de belleful oo.
Drabeey:

Na joke i dey na

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"No One Can Point At A Single Lie From Me" - Lai Mohammed / Difference Between Atiku And Buhari By FFK / 2023: God’s Wrath Waiting – Sule Lamido Threatens Jonathan Over Defection To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.