Stats: 3,150,345 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* (54727 Views)

THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [men's Edition] *grand Finale* / The Wooing Challenge 2016 Selection Thread [male Edition] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by tosyne2much(m): 10:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
vizkiz:

I am not into stuffs like this bro. Though I dey eye tosyne.2much girlfriend sha cheesy
Which babe come be that one? shocked
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by LogoDWhiz(m): 10:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
jayloms:

Baba! I just dey here dey learn one or two things wey I go practice for camp O! but boyz dey fall my hand cheesy

Lol.. grin

U na boss.. u no need learn anything..

Just drop a story to scatter her head.. infuse your love lines inbetween and she don fall yakata..

Trust me. It works.. cheesy wink
She go just dey blush
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by sheunsheun(m): 10:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
Laveda:

Let's go there tongue
Lol, so u owe me a date. That shuld b a perfect gift for d tym pt in2 dis tongue
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Laveda(f): 10:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
• Puts hands on head

Jeffreyjamez
E don expire grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by halfricanadian(f): 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
Ray360:

hahahahahahaha! Calm down. a second chance might swoon you and make you drool in awe. The guy has promised to emend his flaws when next an opportunity is given.

To b fair i dont need it any more

Mean it
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Laveda(f): 10:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
sheunsheun:

Lol, so u owe me a date. That shuld b a perfect gift for d tym pt in2 dis tongue
cheesy Okay then.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by vizkiz: 10:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
tosyne2much:
Which babe come be that one? shocked

That babe whey I see you dey eye for romanceland Junction that day! No just pretend give me. He no go work grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by halfricanadian(f): 10:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
VaselineSquad:

halfar

am look 4 yansh, but u don av pix
undecided no i dont av
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by JoeCutie(m): 10:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
PhweshyJ:
Eh? If I hear. Okay, maybe you don't know how to fake it like this wooing challenge. Yours is about the real thing. And why aren't you wooing anybody? grin
Wait, why do you think you know me well enough to know these? grin

I ain't wooing oh. I've never done this before. And like you said, maybe I dunno how to 'fake' it
. wink
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:
I thought she was only a wh@re and an animal, but never knew she also doesnt keep to her words. She once vowed never to mention nor quote me again, but she just did.

Anyway, her treatment from me to her is the GOLDEN TYPE, "SILENCE!"

Kaziblake? Who be this one again? Is she a Nigerian living in Nigeria?
LOL @whhore, abeg pls just ignore her, she is nt worth 0.1 kilo byte of ur data. abt kaziblake she is a lady amongs ladies, a rare gem, a type of lady that can be make men fight each other in a contest just to have her hand in marriage, a type of lady that makes men travel across the seven great seas of the earth just to catch a white jelly fish becaus she repuested for a white jelly fish, kaziblake is a NIGERIAN living in NIGERIA but with the mentality of citizens of heaven.

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by STARSHYNE(f): 10:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
I'm here for jigsawkillah tongue
Logodwhiz-- who are U wooing?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 10:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
Laveda:
cheesy Okay then.

What do u actually find classic and unique in that guy's presentation?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Jadekitana(f): 10:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
I hope 2mrw would be more interesting cheesy when is lezz contending? Seems the guy is good with words. Though I also saw his rival asslicker scheduled to woo someone too, let me go and check the date again!

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
KINGinVALHALA3:

Please, give yourself a clap. And make sure you dont ever forget my moniker because, surely "am" gonna come for you.
see this cultist undecided

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
daveP:
chai gimme some of that weed I might need it as stand by when my turn comes soon... grin

just for standby o

Have the whole bag..

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

I dont care any more
Dat girl dat was indebtes to u with dat account is gone
Dis is halfrica
are u sure, ure nt still indebted to me?
halfricanadian:

I dont care any more
Dat girl dat was indebtes to u with dat account is gone
Dis is halfrica
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by marieolae(f): 10:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
Oh okay. You should've paved the way for them.

I'm fine, you?
darkenedrebel:

...maybe it's because I'm too much of a perfectionist that I naturally assume that every other person should be one as well...

...cash or noncash prizes shouldn't have to spur an individual to deliver tip-top material though, especially in cyber-agoras like Nairaland.. you don't know who's who here...I know of someone in literature section now serving as a content writer for a popular site after one of their scouts came across his writeup...

...it's been a while you posted here, how are you?...

...I think I need to start charging niggas here a quarter per minute for intricate verbal punditry...

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:53pm On Mar 23, 2016
Laveda:
• Puts hands on head

Jeffreyjamez
E don expire grin grin grin grin grin grin

Wetin expire lol
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by JoeCutie(m): 10:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
marieolae:
We will talk.
Alright, dear.
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by daveP(m): 10:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
STARSHYNE:
I'm here for jigsawkillah tongue

Logodwhiz-- who are U wooing?
yinmu
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by halfricanadian(f): 10:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:

Not ny more never ever
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Laveda(f): 10:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
Neyoor:

What do u actually find classic and unique in that guy's presentation?
Huh?
And you think I'll answer?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Leave me! Dats all i want
Stop quoting me
are u sure dis is what u want?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Specialbaby(f): 10:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
CaptainECole:
see this cultist undecided
he is a cultist?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
sinizia:

She's been rude from the first day her wooers elected to woo her. Too bad they couldn't see through her annoying pomposity.

...I don vex sef... I need to lecture these effing tender foot on how to woo a fücking woman...as it appears, I'm in a conundrum... too many beauties to choose from...help me make a choice cheesy ...

...naijaboiy... is there still slot for latecomers?...if yes, can I get mine done tomorrow, because activities of the Paschal triduum would keep me preoccupied...

...give me your response now so that I chip it in my bucket list...

Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by halfricanadian(f): 10:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
LORDSAMURAI:
are u sure dis is what u want?

Yup final answer for life
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by refiner(f): 10:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
sinizia:

She's been rude from the first day her wooers elected to woo her. Too bad they couldn't see through her annoying pomposity.

never knew am rude!

fanks for spoting dat!...smiley
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

Not ny more never ever
u know, u still miss me, u wanna charter ur heart again 4 d 3rd time?
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by ClassCaptain(m): 10:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
vizkiz:

hey hey hey.... Bro you need to invite the singer of the song to come and sang it himself grin

lol., princeparix ,u ready to pay for live performance ?

Naijaboiy na true,we suppose dey get interlude sef grin
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by daveP(m): 10:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Have the whole bag..
I should have the whole bag when you have the whole farm to yourself? hmm what a way to go grin grin

which site you dey see all these pix sef. might come in useful for me in expressing. reactiongifs!!
Re: THE WOOING CHALLENGE 2016 [men Edition] *day 1* by Laveda(f): 10:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Wetin expire lol
Whatsapp cry cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (41) (Reply)

Man Invites 'Girl' Who Turns Out To Be A Guy & He Raises Alarm On Facebook / How Can I Tell If She Has Had An Abortion Before? / Lady Gets Engaged Two Weeks After Ex-boyfriend Of 8 Years Dumped Her