Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,244 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Top 7 Interesting Korean Historical Dramas - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Top 7 Interesting Korean Historical Dramas (24362 Views)

Top 7 Nostalgic Nigerian TV Commercials To Take You Down Memory Lane [video] / KADA River Movie Wins Historical Peace Movie Of The Year Award / Top Korean Dramas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 7 Interesting Korean Historical Dramas by Nobody: 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
Korean historical dramas r veri interesting nd educative. Lemme give u guyz d most interesting ones ive seen.
1.) QUEEN SEONDEOK OF SHILLA- This is a story abt princess deokman who was born as princess cheonmyeong's twin and a member of d shilla royal family buh got abandond bcuz of a prophecy. Deokman eventually returns to shilla,triumphs over mishil nd becomes d first female ruler of shilla.
2.)JUMONG- most of us have watchd dis one.
3.)EMPRESS CHEONCHU- also known as 'iron empress'. Empress cheonchu,d third ruler of Goryeo,grand daughter of wang yun loses everytin in her fight to reclaim d land of goryeo.
4.)EMPRESS KI- d iron lady who dominated d yuan dynasty for 37years despites being from Goryeo.
5.)DONG YI- she is an orphaned slave maid buh bcuz of ha warm personality nd sincerity, d king falls in love with ha and she becomes a royal concubine then bears a son who under her tutelage becomes d 21st king of josean,yeongjo, the father of crown prince sado nd grandfather of yi san.
6.)YI SAN- a natural leader who end d vicious partisan politics nd revived d economy wit his extensive knowledge of d market. This drama shows d achievements of d silkak scholars nd outstanding officials who rebuilt d kingdom's power.
7.)FOUR GODS- Anoda interesting drama abt a chosen king endowned with wisdom.

4 Likes

Re: Top 7 Interesting Korean Historical Dramas by iyb(m): 6:16pm On Mar 24, 2016
Kim soo roo
Iljimae
King geunchogo
Gwangwaetto the great
The moon that embraces the sun
These are also good but the ops list is crazy all the best Korean series listed

2 Likes

Re: Top 7 Interesting Korean Historical Dramas by dunsin125: 7:59pm On Mar 24, 2016
I need more
Re: Top 7 Interesting Korean Historical Dramas by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 24, 2016
iyb:
Kim soo roo
Iljimae
King geunchogo
Gwangwaetto the great
The moon that embraces the sun
These are also good but the ops list is crazy all the best Korean series listed
dey're okay nah buh i meant dose dat r based on d true history of korea. D moon dat embraces d sun doesnt reali say anytin abt der history.

2 Likes

Re: Top 7 Interesting Korean Historical Dramas by Nobody: 12:43am On Mar 25, 2016
The Great Queen Seondeok smiley

Have the entire series and every time I watch it I am amazed by it. Have to admit Misil is my favourite even if she is the villain. grin ...Can be quite emotional at times but so worth watching.
Re: Top 7 Interesting Korean Historical Dramas by Peacefulgold(m): 2:46pm On Mar 31, 2016
Terminator
White house down
Point break
Spectre
Gods of Egypt
The perfect guy
John wick [/color][color=#990000] shocked embarassed embarassed tongue grin
Re: Top 7 Interesting Korean Historical Dramas by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2016
ButterFlyEffect:

Have the entire series and every time I watch it I am amazed by it. Have to admit Misil is my favourite even if she is the villain. grin ...Can be quite emotional at times but so worth watching.
shez also my favourite...i cried when she died.....yeah itz really worth watching....

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Interesting Korean Historical Dramas by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
Peacefulgold:
Terminator White house down Point break Spectre Gods of Egypt The perfect guy John wick [/color][color=#990000] shocked embarassed embarassed tongue grin
what r u typing now?
Re: Top 7 Interesting Korean Historical Dramas by Peacefulgold(m): 3:02pm On Mar 31, 2016
juhan:
what r u typing now?
Exactly wat u r reading tongue tongue
Re: Top 7 Interesting Korean Historical Dramas by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2016
Peacefulgold:
Exactly wat u r reading tongue tongue
okay oo
Re: Top 7 Interesting Korean Historical Dramas by MrCork: 8:57pm On Apr 19, 2016
juhan:
Korean historical dramas r veri interesting nd educative. Lemme give u guyz d most interesting ones ive seen.
1.) QUEEN SEONDEOK OF SHILLA- This is a story abt princess deokman who was born as princess cheonmyeong's twin and a member of d shilla royal family buh got abandond bcuz of a prophecy. Deokman eventually returns to shilla,triumphs over mishil nd becomes d first female ruler of shilla.
2.)JUMONG- most of us have watchd dis one.
3.)EMPRESS CHEONCHU- also known as 'iron empress'. Empress cheonchu,d third ruler of Goryeo,grand daughter of wang yun loses everytin in her fight to reclaim d land of goryeo.
4.)EMPRESS KI- d iron lady who dominated d yuan dynasty for 37years despites being from Goryeo.
5.)DONG YI- she is an orphaned slave maid buh bcuz of ha warm personality nd sincerity, d king falls in love with ha and she becomes a royal concubine then bears a son who under her tutelage becomes d 21st king of josean,yeongjo, the father of crown prince sado nd grandfather of yi san.
6.)YI SAN- a natural leader who end d vicious partisan politics nd revived d economy wit his extensive knowledge of d market. This drama shows d achievements of d silkak scholars nd outstanding officials who rebuilt d kingdom's power.
7.)FOUR GODS- Anoda interesting drama abt a chosen king endowned with wisdom.

^^^^^kaiiiii seee boooooooooooooooobsi!!! tongue
Re: Top 7 Interesting Korean Historical Dramas by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2016
MrCork:

^^^^^kaiiiii seee boooooooooooooooobsi!!! tongue
undecided
Re: Top 7 Interesting Korean Historical Dramas by dunsin125: 10:49pm On Apr 20, 2016
Go nd download vampire detective, blood nd neighborhood hero......dm mk sense die
Re: Top 7 Interesting Korean Historical Dramas by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 21, 2016
dunsin125:
Go nd download vampire detective, blood nd neighborhood hero......dm mk sense die
korean? Ive watchd blood. I'll try and watch the others.
Re: Top 7 Interesting Korean Historical Dramas by spicyuzo(m): 9:09pm On May 03, 2016
Korean historical movies rock my world anytime and everytime... I am greatly fascinated by the Politics, the princely tussle for the throne, the unflinching loyalty of followers even in the face of death....

l've seen a bunch...even to the extent of streaming them online(dramafever).
You've listed alot, please add Kang Chi(Gu family book) to the list...I love them all
Re: Top 7 Interesting Korean Historical Dramas by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 03, 2016
spicyuzo:
Korean historical movies rock my world anytime and everytime... I am greatly fascinated by the Politics, the princely tussle for the throne, the unflinching loyalty of followers even in the face of death....

l've seen a bunch...even to the extent of streaming them online(dramafever).
You've listed alot, please add Kang Chi(Gu family book) to the list...I love them all
yeah i agree. I kinda narrowed it to the ones strictly about ther history. There are still many great korean historical movies smiley
Re: Top 7 Interesting Korean Historical Dramas by dunsin125: 11:31pm On May 03, 2016
juhan:
yeah i agree. I kinda narrowed it to the ones strictly about ther history. There are still many great korean historical movies smiley
Tel me more
Re: Top 7 Interesting Korean Historical Dramas by Nobody: 6:07am On May 04, 2016
dunsin125:
Tel me more
more korean historicals? Dr Jin, moon that embraces the sun, iljimae, arang and the magistrate, gumiho-tales of a fox child, conquerors, faith,j oseon gunman, jewel in the palace, jung yi, kangchi,etc
Re: Top 7 Interesting Korean Historical Dramas by dunsin125: 3:47pm On May 04, 2016
juhan:
more korean historicals? Dr Jin, moon that embraces the sun, iljimae, arang and the magistrate, gumiho-tales of a fox child, conquerors, faith,j oseon gunman, jewel in the palace, jung yi, kangchi,etc
tanks
Re: Top 7 Interesting Korean Historical Dramas by TundeEinstein(m): 4:48am On May 14, 2016
ButterFlyEffect:

Oya comman' borrow mee season 1 nau
Re: Top 7 Interesting Korean Historical Dramas by iskalamong(m): 8:47pm On May 18, 2016
Sea gods

Very interesting, although tragic.
Re: Top 7 Interesting Korean Historical Dramas by ipledge5: 1:12am On May 19, 2016
iskalamong:
Sea gods

I think thats is the best series I have ever watch...chai, the series is complete.talk of war,romance,politics,pirate,merchant,romance,betray,vengeance,loyalty,forgiveness just name it

2 Likes

Re: Top 7 Interesting Korean Historical Dramas by Nobody: 6:28am On May 19, 2016
ipledge5:
I think thats is the best series I have ever watch...chai, the series is complete.talk of war,romance,politics,pirate,merchant,romance,betray,vengeance,loyalty,forgiveness just name it
even more interesting than jumong?
Re: Top 7 Interesting Korean Historical Dramas by Nobody: 6:29am On May 19, 2016
iskalamong:
Sea gods
i havent seen sea gods. Is it long?
Re: Top 7 Interesting Korean Historical Dramas by iskalamong(m): 12:38am On May 20, 2016
juhan:
i haven't seen sea gods. Is it long?
Yeah! It is long.
And its being out for long.
Re: Top 7 Interesting Korean Historical Dramas by iskalamong(m): 12:39am On May 20, 2016
ipledge5:
And its very emotional/touching especially the last season!
Re: Top 7 Interesting Korean Historical Dramas by Nobody: 6:18am On May 20, 2016
iskalamong:

Yeah! It is long.
And its being out for long.
ive been seeing it around tho buh didnt think it was interesting. i'll try and see it then.
Re: Top 7 Interesting Korean Historical Dramas by iskalamong(m): 1:25pm On May 20, 2016
juhan:
ive been seeing it around tho buh didnt think it was interesting. i'll try and see it then.
Youre going to love it
Re: Top 7 Interesting Korean Historical Dramas by Thobiy(m): 2:38pm On Jun 01, 2016
Peacefulgold:
Terminator White house down Point break Spectre Gods of Egypt The perfect guy John wick [/color][color=#990000] shocked embarassed embarassed tongue grin
B like sae u no chk topic
Re: Top 7 Interesting Korean Historical Dramas by Peacefulgold(m): 3:14pm On Jun 01, 2016
Thobiy:

B like sae u no chk topic
At least u wey check topic still leave d topic dey quote me grin grin grin
Re: Top 7 Interesting Korean Historical Dramas by Meel: 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2016
Pls is there any new 2016 or late 2015 historical (action korean series ). All the ones have been seeing are either about science, trade e.t.c. I want real action
Re: Top 7 Interesting Korean Historical Dramas by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 01, 2016
Peacefulgold:

At least u wey check topic still leave d topic dey quote me grin grin grin
no dey shine teeth anyhow here tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbnaija: 'Boma And I Didn't Have Sex'- Tega Again Apologises To Nigerians(video) / First Sex In Bbnaija 2022 Khalid And Daniella Video / Bbnaija : Amaka Weeps After Verbal Fight With Phyna ,bryann Consoles Her (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.