Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

(pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. (7925 Views)

Lols See How Michael Jackson Would Have Looked When Old Without Surgery / He Is Angry Because I Uploaded This On My Dp / Pics: “I Will Give My Kitty-kat To Men To Get What I Want”- Lady Vows On FB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

(pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by LuveU2(f): 11:25pm On Mar 23, 2016
LmaO i quickly removed them of course

People are wicked tho

Take a look yourselves

Are they right?
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by eme1n(m): 11:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
You late well well..

3 Likes

Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by halfricanadian(f): 11:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
kiss she is pretty
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by LuveU2(f): 11:28pm On Mar 23, 2016
eme1n:
You late well well..
What does it mean?
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
Lady put them backup.... you look cute
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by LuveU2(f): 11:29pm On Mar 23, 2016
halfricanadian:
kiss she is pretty
okthanks smiley

but do i look like him here?
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 23, 2016
so shud i fly
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by halfricanadian(f): 11:30pm On Mar 23, 2016
LuveU2:
okthanks smiley

but do i look like him here?

embarassed why u wan look like dead person?

Aint no more living being ni?
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by StarOnEarth(m): 11:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
Do u?
No you don't

1 Like

Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by LuveU2(f): 11:31pm On Mar 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Thank you. I will try smiley
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by whitley(m): 11:32pm On Mar 23, 2016
Nah,i think more of Janet jackson.

Lol,just kidiing u look gr8
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by LuveU2(f): 11:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
halfricanadian:

embarassed why u wan look like dead person?

Aint no more living being ni?

Lol

I didnt see it as a compliment
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Marlvin(m): 11:33pm On Mar 23, 2016
fashion blunder

1 Like

Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by hadaydoyin(m): 11:34pm On Mar 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
I Smell les........smiley
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by LuveU2(f): 11:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
Marlvin:
fashion blunder

Lol cry
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by hadaydoyin(m): 11:37pm On Mar 23, 2016
Honestly OP....d spec is a bad fit for that ur hairstyle wey don cova ur fyn face finish.
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by hifaif1: 11:39pm On Mar 23, 2016
LuveU2:
People are wicked tho
Take a look yourselves
Are they right?
I must report them for lying to you.
You don't look like MJ but you look like MJ (Don't be confused, please!!!)
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by LuveU2(f): 11:40pm On Mar 23, 2016
whitley:
Nah,i think more of Janet jackson.

Lol,just kidiing u look gr8
Thank you smiley
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 11:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
People can lie sha grin Michael Jackson kor Bobby Williams ni grin
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by LuveU2(f): 11:43pm On Mar 23, 2016
hadaydoyin:
Honestly OP....d spec is a bad fit for that ur hairstyle wey don cova ur fyn face finish.
Okay
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by halfricanadian(f): 11:44pm On Mar 23, 2016
LuveU2:
Okay

D spec is cool

pretty woman
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 23, 2016
hadaydoyin:
I Smell les........smiley
You! cheesy...What'sup Dude
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by hadaydoyin(m): 11:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
You! cheesy...What'sup Dude
am good hun.u miss me?? smiley
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by LuveU2(f): 11:51pm On Mar 23, 2016
Maybe i should have captioned this "Who do i look like?"

And the comments here wont be too different from theirs smiley
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by hadaydoyin(m): 11:52pm On Mar 23, 2016
LuveU2:
Okay
yea.u beautiful naturally. u don't need 2mush extras..................
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by LuveU2(f): 11:54pm On Mar 23, 2016
hadaydoyin:
yea.u beautiful naturally. u don't need 2mush extras..................
I see.......

ThankU
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Cavenchy(m): 11:55pm On Mar 23, 2016
Nah, I don't think you look like MJ, maybe if you played with the nose a lil bit cheesy
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Aristotle96(m): 11:56pm On Mar 23, 2016
LuveU2:

People are wicked tho

Take a look yourselves

Are they right?
no they are not
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
hadaydoyin:
am good hun.u miss me?? smiley
like a pig misses rollin' in the mud cheesy tongue
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by hadaydoyin(m): 11:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
LuveU2:

I see.......

ThankU

uwc buh don't allow it get 2mush in ur head tho!

LuveU2:

I see.......

ThankU

uwc buh don't allow it get 2mush in ur head tho!

tongue
Re: (pics)i Uploaded These But Was Told I Look Like The Late Michael Jackson. by LuveU2(f): 11:57pm On Mar 23, 2016
Cavenchy:
Nah, I don't think you look like MJ, maybe if you played with the nose a lil bit cheesy
No i didnt smiley Thats how it is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rev Sister Retires And Got Married In Catholic, Shares Pre Wedding Photos / Help!! I Have Been Poisoned By A Hookup Girl!! (graphic Pics) / Your BEST And WORST Nairaland Members.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.