Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Ince$t In The Qur’an ??? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ince$t In The Qur’an ??? (4639 Views)

The Qur’an – A Manual For Suicide Bombers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ince$t In The Qur’an ??? by Ken4Christ: 11:55pm On Mar 25, 2016
Whatever is permitted in Islam or not permitted to me is immaterial. The truth is that there is no salvation in Islam. It is a dead religion. Mohammed did not give you any hope but Jesus did. So, follow who knows the way. If you follow Mohammed, you will end up in the pit of hell where he is.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ince$t In The Qur’an ??? by Annunaki(m): 6:07am On Mar 26, 2016
analice107:

Which part? because the one I have read doesn't say the Jinn introduced himself to Muhammed as anything.

Kadijat, Muhammed's sugar mummy and her senior brother were the ones who took Muhammed to go and see a divinner (juju man), after he attempted suicide, because he couldn't endure the torment the Jinn was subjecting him to. The soothsayer, being a stooge in Satan's hand, deceived Muhammed to believing that the being threatening to kill him, was indeed an Angel Gabriel of the Christian and the Jewish God. Muhammed just believed without consulting the Christians to find out the modus operandi of angel Gabriel.
I think you should read your Koran and hadiths.

Apparently the whole religion was founded based on this lie and today 1.6billion souls remain victims of this callous lie.
Re: Ince$t In The Qur’an ??? by proudkafir: 9:39am On Mar 26, 2016
Visitor700:

It is incest approved by Allah (PERMISSIBLE INCEST) not the incest that is frowned upon in Quran 4:23.
Inbreeding permitted by allahh? I will bookmark this page, true muslims are talking now and not ignorant and deceptive muslims.
Re: Ince$t In The Qur’an ??? by proudkafir: 9:49am On Mar 26, 2016
Visitor700:

It is incest approved by Allah (PERMISSIBLE INCEST) not the incest that is frowned upon in Quran 4:23.
thruthman2012, annunaki, blackfire, ari3, analice, parrisbookaddict, malvisguy, etc, we finally got a real, non-taqiyya muslim in the house. A yemeni who understands the sunnah of the islamic prophet and was perharps born and bread in a conservative islamic society.

Visitor700 is the only one that seems ready to tell the truth about true islam. It is time to ignore lexiconkabir, empire and other al-taqiyya-laden fake muslims who are all yorubas.
Re: Ince$t In The Qur’an ??? by Annunaki(m): 11:12am On Mar 26, 2016
proudkafir:
truthman2012, annunaki, blackfire, ari3, analice, parrisbookaddict, malvisguy, etc, we finally got a real, non-taqiyya muslim in the house. A yemeni who understands the sunnah of the islamic prophet and was perharps born and bread in a conservative islamic society.

Visitor700 is the only one that seems ready to tell the truth about true islam. It is time to ignore lexiconkabir, empire and other al-taqiyya-laden fake muslims who are all yorubas.

Even Visitor700 lies to cover up for islam at times, you cannot be a true muslim without being a liar. But I am glad he at least publicly admitted here that some type of inbreeding is permitted and practised in islam.
Re: Ince$t In The Qur’an ??? by ari3l(f): 11:44am On Mar 26, 2016
Annunaki:

Even Visitor700 lies to cover up for islam at times, you cannot be a true muslim without being a liar. But I am glad he at least publicly admitted here that some type of inbreeding is permitted and practised in islam.

grin
Re: Ince$t In The Qur’an ??? by ari3l(f): 11:48am On Mar 26, 2016
Empiree:
Malvisguy2012, you again? grin

I'm sorry islam dey give you sleepless night.

Too bad. Google ain't going to help you, buddy.

If you looking for incest...there are bunch in the Bible angry

Show me where.
Re: Ince$t In The Qur’an ??? by Empiree: 3:36pm On Mar 26, 2016
ari3l:

Show me where.
So you haven't done your home work?. You didnt know there are incest in the Bible?. That's your home work, buddy.
Re: Ince$t In The Qur’an ??? by malvisguy212: 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2016
proudkafir:
thruthman2012, annunaki, blackfire, ari3, analice, parrisbookaddict, malvisguy, etc, we finally got a real, non-taqiyya muslim in the house. A yemeni who understands the sunnah of the islamic prophet and was perharps born and bread in a conservative islamic society.

I live in a area were muslims are the majority, if I did not witness This evil acts in them ( muslims) I wouldn't have open this thread. All the yoruba muslims that are denying this fact, I am very sure they know NOTHING about islam. I was chatting with visitor700 ,who was a yemeni muslim, hockyoiler call me brother (hockeyoiler is a yoruba muslim) visitor told him, it is haram to call me brother. Is like they are holier than muhammed.

Surah 5:51
O you who believe! Take not the Jews
and the Christians as Auliya' (friends,
protectors, helpers), they are but
Auliya' of each other. And if any
amongst you takes them as Auliya', then
surely, he is one of them. Verily, Allah
guides not those people who are the
Zalimun (polytheists and wrongdoers
and unjust).
Re: Ince$t In The Qur’an ??? by Blackfire(m): 4:00pm On Mar 26, 2016
proudkafir:

my brother whether he comes from yemeni or orita merin in ibadan i don't care, what i know is Islam is a disease, when it infects u, walahi u loose your common sense.

Any e-mujahadins they want to bring, i say bring them, when they do we bring drama(mohamed evil), in hell mohamed still reside, and if any Muslim refuse to see the truth .... I say to hell with u too.

2 Likes

Re: Ince$t In The Qur’an ??? by Empiree: 4:10pm On Mar 26, 2016
Blackfire:

my brother whether he comes from yemeni or orita merin in ibadan i don't care, what i know is Islam is a disease, when it infects u, [size=16pt]walahi[/size] u loose your common sense.

What does the highlighted part means please?
Re: Ince$t In The Qur’an ??? by Blackfire(m): 4:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
Empiree:
What does the highlighted part means please?

i beg u in the name of shaytan/ al -illah don't ever quote Me again, oburu na icho ka mohamed kpo gi okwu.
Re: Ince$t In The Qur’an ??? by analice107: 4:23pm On Mar 26, 2016
Annunaki:

Apparently the whole religion was founded based on this lie and today 1.6billion souls remain victims of this callous lie.
Totally true.
Re: Ince$t In The Qur’an ??? by ari3l(f): 5:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
Empiree:
So you haven't done your home work?. You didnt know there are incest in the Bible?. That's your home work, buddy.

Lol

Show me, I Wonna see it, not insulting here
Re: Ince$t In The Qur’an ??? by proudkafir: 8:19pm On Mar 26, 2016
Blackfire:

my brother whether he comes from yemeni or orita merin in ibadan i don't care, what i know is Islam is a disease, when it infects u, walahi u loose your common sense.

Any e-mujahadins they want to bring, i say bring them, when they do we bring drama(mohamed evil), in hell mohamed still reside, and if any Muslim refuse to see the truth .... I say to hell with u too.

You are right. You just re-confirm to me never to trust whoever called a pedofile and a criminal a prophet.
Re: Ince$t In The Qur’an ??? by mustymatic(m): 1:36am On Mar 27, 2016
ari3l:

Lol

Show me, I Wonna see it, not insulting here
In Genesis 19:30-38 , living in an isolated area after the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah , Lot's two daughters conspired to inebriate and seduce their father due to the lack of available partners. Because of intoxication, Lot "perceived not" when his firstborn, and the following night his younger daughter, lay with him. ( Genesis 19:32-35 ) The two children born were directly Lot's sons and indirectly his grandsons, being his daughters' sons. Likewise, their sons were also half-brothers (between them and with their mothers), having the same father.
In one of the tales of a wife confused for a sister , Abraham admitted that his wife Sarah is also his half-sister, on his father's side. However, in the rabbinic literature , Sarah is considered Abraham's niece (the daughter of his brother, Haran).
Abraham's son Isaac married Rebekah, his first cousin once removed , the granddaughter of his father's brother Nahor and niece Milcah. Isaac and Rebekah's firstborn son Esau married his cousin Mahalah , daughter of his father's brother Ishmael, while their second son
Jacob married his cousins Leah and Rachel, daughters of his mother's brother Laban . Marriage of cousins was not forbidden in biblical law.
Jacob married Leah and Rachel (sisters) who were the daughter of Laban . Laban was the brother of Jacob's mother Rebekah . This would make Jacob cousins with Leah and Rachel.
In Genesis 35:22 , Jacob's firstborn son
Reuben committed incest by sleeping with his father's concubine Bilhah .
In Genesis 38, Judah, the fourth son of
Jacob , mistook his daughter-in-law Tamar for a
prostitute while she was veiled, and had sex with her.
The biblical character Amram married his paternal aunt, Jochebed , the mother of Miriam,
Aaron and Moses .
In the book of 2nd Samuel , Amnon , King David 's eldest son and heir to the throne, raped his half-sister Tamar; Tamar's brother, Absalom , learned of the incident and, two years later, ordered his servants to have Amnon killed. It is noteworthy that when pleading in vain with Amnon, Tamar said, "Now therefore, I pray thee, speak unto the king; for he will not withhold me from thee".
In 2 Samuel 16:22 , Absalom (son of King David ) is in the middle of a rebellion against his father and sleeps with his father's concubines on the roof inside a tent.
Re: Ince$t In The Qur’an ??? by Silsilah: 1:41pm On Mar 27, 2016
malvisguy212:
let me repeat myself again. YES, the quran forbid muslims to marry from their bloodline, BUT the child which is conceive out of wedlock, allah does not recognize such child, such child are allow to marry from their bloodline.

Surah 4:23, “Your wives’ mothers,” But did
not say, “He who committed adultery with
his wives’ mothers, nor his daughter
whom he conceived through adultery.”

This is from the same quran you are asking me to read, how do you explain this verse ?

Sunan Abu-Dawud, Book 29, Hadith 3952:
Narrated Abu Hurayrah: The Prophet said:
The child of adultery is worst of the
three.

Can you accept this insanity? How can an
innocent child be considered as a greater sinner than the parents who brought the child into the world through adultery? This is Islam for you. The acceptability of Incest in Islam may come as a shock for Muslims who are not familiar with the teachings of their own religion. We hope this article will serve as a wake-up call for them.
You're talking rubbish, if you agree that Islam forbids that we marry from our family lineage, how then did you equate a girl out of wedlock as part of the family? Let me assume your brain is on recess due to fuel scarcity, can you point one person from your Google copy and paste or one misguided and uninformed element misleading you to give one example of such incestous action in Islamic histroy from among the Muslim. That's when I will engage retards like you in intellectual discuss... I'm waiting
Re: Ince$t In The Qur’an ??? by Silsilah: 1:56pm On Mar 27, 2016
Annunaki:

I think you are wrong here, it's like you are insinuating what is not expressly stated in the quoran. However that said, mohammed was suspected himself of having had an incestuous relationship with his daughter fatimah. There is a hadith that says mohammed used to go to fatimah and her husband's tent at odd ours of the night and lie on their bed btw them.
Please, quote the Hadith verbatim (a'udhubillah)
Re: Ince$t In The Qur’an ??? by Silsilah: 2:00pm On Mar 27, 2016
Empiree:
when you clear your head kindly let me know
The guy is really going gaga!
Re: Ince$t In The Qur’an ??? by Silsilah: 2:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
truthman2012:

Yes, it is the Hausas that are the true muslims, no wonder they don't pray behind a Yoruba leading prayer.

It is the Hausas that are actually following the words of allahh and his sole prophet, Muhammad. One of my wife's friends once lived in Zaria, Kaduna state. She said she had witnessed many Hausa muslims exchanging their wives. Allahh talks about exchange of wives in the quran. But ask a Yoruba muslim, he will say no.

Temporary wives (another name for adultery) as stated in the quran is also commonly practiced among the Hausas. Yet the quran condemns adultery. Which should muslims believe? Confusion.

One thing I have noticed about allahh, quran and muslims is that they are never consistent. Allahh would say something is bad today and say the same thing is good tomorrow. How do you follow that type of spirit? Is that not a clear deception? So, if allahh says no to marriage between father and daughter especially the one born outside wedlock, I wouldn't be surprised if he says yes in another verse of the quran.

Muslims' way of defending islam is using a contradictory verse to defend another contradictory verse. A verse says you can marry your daughter, another verse says no and when you say islam permits marriage with ones daughter and you quote the verse, muslims will jump out and say no, quoting a verse that doesn't support such an act as if both are not from the same quran.

Can you marry a non-muslim? Yes and no. See many of such contradictions here:

www.nairaland.com/2511448/contradictions-quran

This allahh self tire me o !!!
Too much Weed caused this problem, Get well soon buddy like someone said up there grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ince$t In The Qur’an ??? by malvisguy212: 8:39am On Mar 29, 2016
Silsilah:
You're talking rubbish, if you agree that Islam forbids that we marry from our family lineage, how then did you equate a girl out of wedlock as part of the family? Let me assume your brain is on recess due to fuel scarcity, can you point one person from your Google copy and paste or one misguided and uninformed element misleading you to give one example of such incestous action in Islamic histroy from among the Muslim. That's when I will engage retards like you in intellectual discuss... I'm waiting
the thread has already serve its purpose, a muslim has admit it.
Re: Ince$t In The Qur’an ??? by Silsilah: 6:27pm On Mar 29, 2016
malvisguy212:
the thread has already serve its purpose, a muslim has admit it.
The fact that a White garment church member agrees to an accusation of Jesus lighting candles doesn't make it a fact. Besides, do you agree to they are Christians
Re: Ince$t In The Qur’an ??? by ari3l(f): 8:49am On Mar 30, 2016
mustymatic:

In Genesis 19:30-38 , living in an isolated area after the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah , Lot's two daughters conspired to inebriate and seduce their father due to the lack of available partners. Because of intoxication, Lot "perceived not" when his firstborn, and the following night his younger daughter, lay with him. ( Genesis 19:32-35 ) The two children born were directly Lot's sons and indirectly his grandsons, being his daughters' sons. Likewise, their sons were also half-brothers (between them and with their mothers), having the same father.
In one of the tales of a wife confused for a sister , Abraham admitted that his wife Sarah is also his half-sister, on his father's side. However, in the rabbinic literature , Sarah is considered Abraham's niece (the daughter of his brother, Haran).
Abraham's son Isaac married Rebekah, his first cousin once removed , the granddaughter of his father's brother Nahor and niece Milcah. Isaac and Rebekah's firstborn son Esau married his cousin Mahalah , daughter of his father's brother Ishmael, while their second son
Jacob married his cousins Leah and Rachel, daughters of his mother's brother Laban . Marriage of cousins was not forbidden in biblical law.
Jacob married Leah and Rachel (sisters) who were the daughter of Laban . Laban was the brother of Jacob's mother Rebekah . This would make Jacob cousins with Leah and Rachel.
Reuben committed incest by sleeping with his father's concubine Bilhah .
The biblical character Amram married his paternal aunt, Jochebed , the mother of Miriam,
Aaron and Moses .
In the book of 2nd Samuel , Amnon , King David 's eldest son and heir to the throne, raped his half-sister Tamar; Tamar's brother, Absalom , learned of the incident and, two years later, ordered his servants to have Amnon killed. It is noteworthy that when pleading in vain with Amnon, Tamar said, "Now therefore, I pray thee, speak unto the king; for he will not withhold me from thee".
In 2 Samuel 16:22 , Absalom (son of King David ) is in the middle of a rebellion against his father and sleeps with his father's concubines on the roof inside a tent.

grin

Oga, this is Old testanment na. Who uses old testament in churches now?
Re: Ince$t In The Qur’an ??? by Annunaki(m): 9:26am On Mar 30, 2016
ari3l:

grin

Even if it was old testament, since when did Noah's daughters become an example for christians? Or was it God that instructed their incestuous act Unlike in islam that it was islam's best example that was actively indulging in incest.
Re: Ince$t In The Qur’an ??? by ari3l(f): 9:58am On Mar 30, 2016
Annunaki:

Even if it was old testament, since when did Noah's daughters become an example for christians? Or was it God that instructed their incestuous act Unlike in islam that it was islam's best example that was actively indulging in incest.

I just taya.. grin
Re: Ince$t In The Qur’an ??? by Scholar8200(m): 10:12am On Mar 30, 2016
mustymatic:
Being a purely historical account of the origins of the Ammonites and the Moabites, no Divine command or approval expressed there!

Abram was a man from Ur of the Chaldees and he simply followed the practice of his people when he married his half sister, no Divine command nor approval expressed there too.

All being the practice in those days before the Law was given, it could not have been otherwise. The highlighted is a LIE!:
None of you shall approach anyone close of kin to him to have sexual relations. I am the Lord.
Leviticus 18:6

Reuben committed Inbreeding by sleeping with his father's concubine Bilhah .
And then? Reuben was CURSED grievously by his father!!! (showing that inspite of the absence of a law, there were limits) Still, no Divine command nor approval expressed!

Aaron and Moses .
The Law had not been given hence for this and all the preceeding cases, this Divine principle applied:

for until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.
Romans 5:13

That was Tamar's opinion, not a quote from the law of Moses that clearly said:

Cursed be he that lieth with his sister, the daughter of his father, or the daughter of his mother. And all the people shall say, Amen.

Deuteronomy 27:22

[/b]
And that was done in breaking the Law!

20 Cursed be he that lieth with his father’s wife;
Deut 27:20a

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ince$t In The Qur’an ??? by mustymatic(m): 8:12pm On Mar 30, 2016
ari3l:

grin
hahaha...double standard
ari3l:

grin
hahaha...double standard
ari3l:

grin
hahaha...double standard
Re: Ince$t In The Qur’an ??? by mustymatic(m): 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2016
Scholar8200:
Being a purely historical account of the origins of the Ammonites and the Moabites, no Divine command or approval expressed there!

Abram was a man from Ur of the Chaldees and he simply followed the practice of his people when he married his half sister, no Divine command nor approval expressed there too.

All being the practice in those days before the Law was given, it could not have been otherwise. The highlighted is a LIE!:
None of you shall approach anyone close of kin to him to have sexual relations. I am the Lord.
Leviticus 18:6

And then? Reuben was CURSED grievously by his father!!! (showing that inspite of the absence of a law, there were limits) Still, no Divine command nor approval expressed!
The Law had not been given hence for this and all the preceeding cases, this Divine principle applied:

for until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.
Romans 5:13
That was Tamar's opinion, not a quote from the law of Moses that clearly said:

Cursed be he that lieth with his sister, the daughter of his father, or the daughter of his mother. And all the people shall say, Amen.

Deuteronomy 27:22

And that was done in breaking the Law!

20 Cursed be he that lieth with his father’s wife;
Deut 27:20a
Lol.... read the name of the thread bro! it's in the Bible
Re: Ince$t In The Qur’an ??? by cloudgoddess(f): 7:00am On Mar 31, 2016
truthman2012:

Yes, it is the Hausas that are the true muslims, no wonder they don't pray behind a Yoruba leading prayer.

It is the Hausas that are actually following the words of allahh and his sole prophet, Muhammad. One of my wife's friends once lived in Zaria, Kaduna state. She said she had witnessed many Hausa muslims exchanging their wives. Allahh talks about exchange of wives in the quran. But ask a Yoruba muslim, he will say no.

Temporary wives (another name for adultery) as stated in the quran is also commonly practiced among the Hausas. Yet the quran condemns adultery. Which should muslims believe? Confusion.

One thing I have noticed about allahh, quran and muslims is that they are never consistent. Allahh would say something is bad today and say the same thing is good tomorrow. How do you follow that type of spirit? Is that not a clear deception? So, if allahh says no to marriage between father and daughter especially the one born outside wedlock, I wouldn't be surprised if he says yes in another verse of the quran.

Muslims' way of defending islam is using a contradictory verse to defend another contradictory verse. A verse says you can marry your daughter, another verse says no and when you say islam permits marriage with ones daughter and you quote the verse, muslims will jump out and say no, quoting a verse that doesn't support such an act as if both are not from the same quran.

Can you marry a non-muslim? Yes and no. See many of such contradictions here:

www.nairaland.com/2511448/contradictions-quran

This allahh self tire me o !!!
You're talking as if the bible is not just as chock-full of contradictions. You and OP need to carefully read your own book before you start criticizing the Qu'ran, they are both far more similar than they are different.

Exodus 21:20
If he take him another wife; her food, her raiment, and her duty of marriage, shall he not diminish. If he will not do these three things for her, then she shall go out for nothing, without payment of money.

Deuteronomy 21:15
"If a man has two wives, the one loved and the other unloved, and both the loved and the unloved have borne him sons, if the firstborn son belongs to the unloved,"
Re: Ince$t In The Qur’an ??? by malvisguy212: 7:21am On Mar 31, 2016
cloudgoddess:

You're talking as if the bible is not just as chock-full of contradictions. You and OP need to carefully read your own book before you start criticizing the Qu'ran, they are both far more similar than they are different.

Exodus 21:20
If he take him another wife; her food, her raiment, and her duty of marriage, shall he not diminish. If he will not do these three things for her, then she shall go out for nothing, without payment of money.

Deuteronomy 21:15
"If a man has two wives, the one loved and the other unloved, and both the loved and the unloved have borne him sons, if the firstborn son belongs to the unloved,"
hi dear, continue reading, don't stop, read verse 17, your answer is in there:

17 But he shall ACKNOLEDGE THE SON OF THE HATED FIRSTBORN, by giving him a double
portion of all that he hath: for he is the
beginning of his strength; the right of the
firstborn is his.

However, NOT all law are meant to be follow, this law are given to a stubborn nation like israel. Jesus supersede this laws.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Truth That John The Baptist Testified / My Visit To Heaven- Maurice Sklar / The World Is Sinking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.