Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,374 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:30 AM

Start Of A New World War - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Start Of A New World War (37407 Views)

Colorized Photographs From World War I & II / Breaking News: Man Predicts The Start Of World War 3, And It Is Sooner Than You / Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Start Of A New World War by Joel3(m): 7:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
grin Donald Trump. is that you?

I think this article is one of those electoral gimmicks that usually goes in circulation during elections period. and for been that as it may. we all knows about the Self imposed world police by the US. but I think its still better with the US.

imagine if it were to be the middle East or other nation to be super power, maybe the rest of the world would have been enslaved or converted.

Donald Trump is trying so hard, I am not support for Hilary Clinton but Donald Trump is certainly not an option.

1 Like

Re: Start Of A New World War by Tunami(m): 7:45pm On Apr 04, 2016
kudos to cyprus000, appleyard and other guys that made a lot of inspiring contributions on this post. I really learnt a lot from the post and some sensible comments.

2 Likes

Re: Start Of A New World War by suteco16: 7:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Some of the points passed off as facts by the speaker are well too over exaggerated.

How can he claim the United States has seen to the overthrow of 50 governments of which all are democracies?That's just too much of a lie.

Much of the article critics United States global military alliance and dominance.While I know we have reservations towards the policy of circling supposed enemy states-Russia and China.We must understand that Western ideologies are responsible for policy mapping and direction.

Let me explain the above.China is not a democracy,Russia certainly isn't as well.Under Western ideology,both countries are unpredictable as they do not have clearly defined policies that can be put to checks within the structure of their own government.Both countries(China and Russia) are considerably powerful as an independent nation,in the books of the United States,a non-democratic state will always remain a threat.

Just because Russia and China doesn't have roque leader like Kim of North Korea doesn't mean they can't become the next North Korea tomorrow as there is no power,individual or body to counter such efforts within the Chinese or Russian governments.

However the case is different for the United States.The American constitution is supreme.It empowers the government to protect its citizens against external aggression.Also it empowers it's citizens to check the government against rogue policies that are detrimental to the well being and image of the United States.

Which is why American democracy trumps all others cause the government is not at liberty to do as it pleases.The government is constantly reminded her citizens have a voice which has a binding weight on government decision.Leadership in America is the job of all,power is not in the hands of a select few powerful.

To me if Russia and China were reversed as the United States becoming the world's Superpower,I doubt they'd have a different policy as to military alliance and dominance.Should Russia or China have the same resources and allies as the US does,they'd practically head in that direction.

To me all these boils down to the ideological differences between the United States and her allies whose systems contradicts the ones operated by contending powers like Russia,China,North Korea e.t.c

Until a resolve can be reached on ideological differences,we'd continue to castigate and war on what is right but considered evil or what is wrong considered good.

I stand by you with this statement

"However the case is different for the United States.The American constitution is supreme.It empowers the government to protect its citizens against external aggression.Also it empowers it's citizens to check the government against rogue policies that are detrimental to the well being and image of the United States".

2 Likes

Re: Start Of A New World War by siegfried99(m): 7:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
Some people sha. grin if anything happens to them, they blame the U.S cheesy
Re: Start Of A New World War by sirthisthickkal: 8:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
after perusing all the comments on this thread, some folks here are still novice on issues of conspiracies and covert operations invoving the world powers. Enough of america is this, america is that. Arent you guys missing something? Have u forgotten that two world powers are pulling this strings of the world? We keep focusing on the lesser devil (america) instead of the biggest monster ( britain).

3 Likes

Re: Start Of A New World War by Chukazu: 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2016
what America has over its rivals is not nuclear weapons, not better economy, not military alliances, but "media propaganda"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Start Of A New World War by sirthisthickkal: 8:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
Joel3:
grin Donald Trump. is that you?

I think this article is one of those electoral gimmicks that usually goes in circulation during elections period. and for been that as it may. we all knows about the Self imposed world police by the US. but I think its still better with the US.

imagine if it were to be the middle East or other nation to be super power, maybe the rest of the world would have been enslaved or converted.

Donald Trump is trying so hard, I am not support for Hilary Clinton but Donald Trump is certainly not an option.

you better hault your imaginatons, the world had already been enslaved a long time ago the minute britain and other european countries came into existence. Today, enslavement stills persist the only difference is that the method and tactic the world powers are using have changed compared to the past. As for the u.s presidential election, there is always an option and that is donald trump. Deal with it. grin

1 Like

Re: Start Of A New World War by GideonVIBES(m): 8:29pm On Apr 04, 2016
People can write as much trash as possible.......COUNTERPROPAGANDA.........i'll support the US foreign policies till i die........Chinese,Russian,Iranian wailers can kiss Kim Joung Un's ass for all i care......
Re: Start Of A New World War by ghostofsparta(m): 8:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
Chukazu:
what America has over its rivals is not nuclear weapons, not better economy, not military alliances, but "media propaganda"
Point of correction, USAmerica has everything in superior over its rivals.

bonechamberlain:
the article says it all, as the way things are now only God can save us from the hands of evil powers and the u.s.a.
Who and how has Yawwheh or Al-ahh saved in this planet ? Did Yawwheh came to the aid of the Jew during the overrated event known as 'holocaust' ?

@OP
World War III has already started years ago but it's yet to become a total war, it has been going on in the form of Information Warfare....just read The Next World War by James Adams, his book had already forewarned about incident like the Sony hacking with the subsequent respond black-out attack on North Korea.

I think we all here should care much about the War of Attrition we are experiencing in the contraption called Nigeria and leave advance countries alone who are high on heavy mettle weaponry.

2 Likes

Re: Start Of A New World War by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 04, 2016
I read to a point, got confused and decided to read comments, got even more confused, please will someone kindly summarize the write up
Re: Start Of A New World War by shehuolayinka(m): 8:40pm On Apr 04, 2016
Well written and concise piece. Propaganda, has always been at the forefront of any political struggle and the funny thing is that the current government in Nigeria, have imbibed that character in them.

What the writer said, is the complete truth and for long, I have noticed US intention to control every nation at cost, by dictating what countries ought to do and not do. if USA is not careful, if they don't tread with care and if they allow Russia, China, Iran, North Korea and other Russian allies to form an alliance then they are doomed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Start Of A New World War by shehuolayinka(m): 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2016
cekhoe:
I read to a point, got confused and decided to read comments, got even more confused, please will someone kindly summarize the write up

In summary, America is trying to take over the world and some countries are against it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Start Of A New World War by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
shehuolayinka:

In summary, America is trying to take over the world and some countries are against it.
I see
Re: Start Of A New World War by MosquitoLaps(m): 8:44pm On Apr 04, 2016
neocortex:

While Putin is a badass, we all know that strong institution is better than strong
individuals, there is no guarantee that putin's successor will be competent enough
to keep Russia's position in the world.
Stop using that faulty Obama logic, man.
It doesn't hold any water.
How has that fared for the Libyans post-Ghadaffi era?
Re: Start Of A New World War by God2man(m): 8:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
Phoenix001:
This is the kind of post needed on Front page but no, mods will not do the needful until celebrities are featured.

Front page already.

1 Like

Re: Start Of A New World War by neocortex: 8:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
MosquitoLaps:

Stop using that faulty Obama logic, man.
It doesn't hold any water.
How has that fared for the Libyans post-Ghadaffi era?

Even the gadafi case justifies my position.
Had gadaffi built strong institutions instead of building himself,
Libya won't fall into disarray even after he is no more.

1 Like

Re: Start Of A New World War by Mbediogu(m): 8:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
bonechamberlain:
the article says it all, as the way things are now only God can save us from the hands of evil powers and the u.s.a.

What I see is A CELESTIAL WAR in which ungrateful man pitches against his Maker and Creator, and God's bomb of global warming, flood and radiation will wipe and cleanse all that need to be changed. God's mill grinds slowly but surely. He is no longer begging our repentance. Truly I agree that the war has started.
Re: Start Of A New World War by omenka(m): 8:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
Zoharariel:

I like this write-up because it is very detailed & thorough. When we came out and raised concerns about Amerika's global hegemony & covert wars against Russia, China, Middle-East & Africa; They said we are pained because we were denied visa at the Amerikan embassy.

I am glad that the author of the write-up is an Amerikan. Let us see what the Pentagon Propaganda zombies have to say about this mind-boggling revelations.

Over to you - Missy89, ValerianSteel, Mazeltov, Vedaxcool, Lucasbalo, CSTR2. grin
Ohhh, when stuffs of this nature come up, please do well to beep me. Love discussing international politics, diplomacy, psy-ops, espionage, false flags, you name it. My hobby horses! Sadly, nairaland hardly prioritise these as topics from "Foreign Affairs" section hardly make fp.

Now, to start with, the article is indeed an interesting one but the points raised therein could hardly pass for "revelations" as you stated- for me, these are stuffs just about everyone with an ear to the ground on diplomatic circles are aware of- the question has always been: Who Will Bell the Cat??

There is so damn much going on right now that one could hardly wager a cent on any news item with an ounce of confidence of not losing it. The naratives we get from local and international media are almost always paid for, crafted to satisfy the desires of the opportunistic puppeteers. Those who control the levers of governments around the world have ensured the general population is perpetually kept in the dark as to the true position of events.

They own literally everything our modern lives depend on, from big oil, big pharma, the Barclays and Fanny Mays of the world, and of course have their puppets planted in the UN and her sister organisations! They literally have Wall Street in their pockets!! How do you wage a war with such people let alone conquer them??!!

The Georgia Guidestones gives an eerie insight into sinister plans these men have for us all regardless of race or creed. We know what their plan is, they literally rub it in our faces, but what can we do?? A million publications from these "good writers" isn't gonna stop that wheel from spinning! How do you stop the plans of 62 people who own half of the wealth of the world??

I don't know what the objective of the writer is but frankly, he sounds too pro-Trump, pro- Republicans to be seen as unbiased. He mentioned wars ventured into by America under Democratic regimes, even "condemned" Kennedy who's touted to be the best pro-peace, pro-humanity president America's ever had, but failed to mention Iraq and Afghanistan! How convenient!

I'm not a fan of Trump, neither am I Hillary's, and certainly not Sander's, but of the three devils, I think Sander's might be more humane- for me, putting Trump in the oval office is equivalent to giving a raving lunatic access to the Red Button!

America is nothing but a dying Empire, it is just a matter of time before the Chinese ascends that coveted spot. It might take long but that time will surely come. Regardless of their oppression of Taiwan and Tibet, I feel they are a far lesser evil compared to a disproportionately aggressive America.

But what am I saying- these just might be different faces of the same die- what face turns up depends on how one rolls it.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Start Of A New World War by RandomVic(m): 8:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
The US has one time or the other aided every terrorist groups that exists today from AL Qaeda to ISIS to The Taliban to mention a few. The US ain't no saint, far from it really.. If you've ever in your slightest imagination thought America is after some world peace well you've been 'punked' don't allow yourself to fooled by America's propaganda machine - The Mainstream Media (MSM) Free yourself now. Go and be fooled no more cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Start Of A New World War by Danfuster(m): 8:58pm On Apr 04, 2016
Who the fvck is this guy posting mtn data plan on a sensitive thread like this angry
Re: Start Of A New World War by Appleyard(m): 9:07pm On Apr 04, 2016
Tunami:
kudos to cyprus000, appleyard and other guys that made a lot of inspiring contributions on this post. I really learnt a lot from the post and some sensible comments.
Thanks, brother.
Re: Start Of A New World War by MosquitoLaps(m): 9:13pm On Apr 04, 2016
neocortex:

Even the gadafi case justifies my position.
Had gadaffi built strong institutions instead of building himself,
Libya won't fall into disarray even after he is no more.
Good institution is good. You can't just rely on good institutions only. You need strong men too. And please don't tell me the "strong institution" you're advocating is "democracy". Save it.
Re: Start Of A New World War by HapyOne: 9:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
ghostofsparta:
Point of correction, USAmerica has everything in superior over its rivals.
Was trying to avoid commenting but I couldn't resist this one.
America possibly have everything superior to others but I really don't think their so-called powerful Military is superior than others.
Since they have started their war against terrorism, they haven't really won anything up to date instead have caused more chaos...They took the fight to the talibans for 15 years, Al Shabaab, ISIS in Syria/Iraq and several others but instead of kicking them out those organization seems to be getting stronger. Remember the Vitenam war, they lost too.
Just compare their performances to the Russians and you see what am saying.

Even Nigeria Military performs better in war against terrorism than the Americans.

I think most people measure US army strength based on Hollywood and media propaganda.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Start Of A New World War by Surfboard(m): 9:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
Who will survive in America?
Re: Start Of A New World War by happney65: 9:31pm On Apr 04, 2016
Saintp:
You guys have come with this US, Russia, China power tussle nonsense. If you are not a citizen of these countries, it is stupidity for you to be arguing over them. Some people have not been to Russia bt they know everything about Russia and can even read Putin's mind. Plz you guys should face your own country.

And there you go again..If in 2016 you dont know what happens around you.You dont know the Policies of other countries,then you are on a long thing..In this era where there is information at everybody's tip and the world is a global village..Too Bad for you..

3 Likes

Re: Start Of A New World War by onelife97: 9:33pm On Apr 04, 2016
Tkester1:

True,

But methinks that their greatest mistake was to have allowed Putin to come to power. they Didn't realize what badass Nigga that gee is. Now they have only themselves to blame
As at the time President Putin came to power as the president and the head of the Russian govt.,The country was really going down faster because of corruption at the earliest level.Russia was free for all for the gangsters and petty thieves.
After the collapse of the Soviet Union and during the time of Yeltsin,it was the most beginning of emigration of Russians to anywhere goes.Just to get out not poverty because of inept govt of Yeltsin and so many corrupt Russian-Jews at powerful placed in the society.
Hence,Russia needed an experienced patriot Russian that can get Russia back on her feet as one of the world's superpower.
And honestly,henceforth President VLADIMIROVICH VLADIMIR PUTIN took over Russian presidency,Russia has become great again.
So as at the time Putin got to power,the West has no choice than to accept him.
It was Russian people that got Putin in . However,his emergence and his system of govt and how he deals with things caught the corrupt power in Russia and international unaware.
They call him Mr.Unpredictable.

2 Likes

Re: Start Of A New World War by cyprus000: 9:37pm On Apr 04, 2016
Appleyard:

Who is this that trods across the wavelenght of Nairaland, eluscidating unblemished eloquence, radiating the Gospel Light of truth, to the corridors of the Gentile lost souls of western zombie-ism? The type whose works haven't been exhibited since eons, bringing back a lost world of factual analytical discourse and privileged nairaland-ism? These intriguing denoting contextures conjure a creator in whom independence, self-indulgence intelligence, passion and a restless quest for justice mingle to both productive and glorious-estimative effect. Who could this be? Thus, My mind withdrew its thoughts from experience, extracting itself from the contradictory throng of sensuous images, that it might find out what that light was wherein it was bathed... And thus, with the flash of one hurried glance, it attained to the vision of that which is called ''Cyprus000,'' Son of Ghandaf, king of light, descendant of Rus, regiments of the lineage of David, king of Siberia, son of Jesse, the 29th descendant of Seth, son of Adam, whose Slavic name is Putin, son of God! (exactly why the Yankees called him Alien.) cool

Oh Cyprus000! Servant of the Most High! To whom shall i liken thee? Thou, whose works are indescribable. Your intellectualism hewned from the zodiac anthripology of Mount Sinai, enveloping the footprints of Moses. And without any aminus nocendi, thou have become a sacred library where descriptive imagination dwells with a mélange of emotional truthfulness.
Conceived by aesthetic beauty, Often divine and esoteric in nature; thou have broken assunder western bars of predatory disinformation, thus becoming an emblem and a glorious spectacle to the sadonistic, unrepented minds across the world wide web. A ladder to the pygmies in the Langley prison of incomprehensability, and unto them that are striving for that golden yardstick of your grace and eloquence-that comprehensive capacity to express through common sense, yet are unable to decipher thy matchless wisdom.
That which is so vitally uncommon. An ecyclopaedia of words that seek to form a bridge
Between intellectual abstract, thought, and the world of the inarticulate.

O Cyprus! it is you i greet.

Thou who rides on the wings of Sputnik, Armed with the innocence of your S-500, you protect the librated hearts of the illuminated souls from Babylon's misinformation mirage, and has restore my trust in truth.
With your matchless Khibiny and Kaspersky shield of faith, thou has thwarted and countered the revisionist schemes and carnage of western lying media covens.

You light passion's flame in ways, that truly make the stars hush. And fan flames into a blaze,
triggering my pulse to rush.
Your sweet honey dipped postulations sugar coat my eagerness to respond to any call of duty. And a rainbow of wishes, arch to the Moon as light slips. And as Mother Russia crushed enemies of mankind in Syria and Ukraine, Happiness has followed love on its way back to my heart, and lifted me high above
the doubts tearing it apart.

Your love and commitment will forever be the mortar that keeps me whole.
For only it completes me,
bonding both body and soul in this bloodless war of words.

O Cyprus! Thou Apostle of light, the bringer of rain! A possessor of a saving basket full of light. The light shines forth as Sputnik crosses my Delta horoscope. When the light hits right, it twinkle bright with amazing beuty! Unmasking the cleverness of your logical reasoning, seasoned by the alienic craters in Siberia, and encased in Kilo Klass sub of ancient knowlegde, ministering truth from the Black Sea, exposing the reality, making western designs obsolete, and taking no prisoners of Babylonian making.

From the comfort of my golden vineyard, i appleyard behold this unique form of Cyprus000 as It twinkles bright, its beauty amazes me,
And when I get lost I look to it and it sure leads me back home to Kaleningrad!

O Cyprus000! It is you, son of the chosen, unfazed Soulja of Jah. cool
[size=13pt]

O apple of jah

The son of light inberiated with the exuberance of what is just, and gifted with celestial information that can at all times command Ineffable and consistent series of the administration of the pill of "redemption" to the zombie-fied to align with preemptive emancipation.

A product of love affaire between knowledge and preococity which birthed the perfect combo of "intell" and "igence."

I'm deeply honored and flattered by thy luscious words and poetry used to quantify and edify my persona...jah blessing be wid yah in eyesus kristos hola name..SELAH

[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Start Of A New World War by Missy89(f): 9:42pm On Apr 04, 2016
MosquitoLaps:

Good institution is good. You can't just rely on good institutions only. You need strong men too. And please don't tell me the "strong institution" you're advocating is "democracy". Save it.

Countries survive because of their institutions not strong men. Only Autocratic countries need strong men. That is why when Putin or Kim jun un goes missing, people get worried and when Obama if Obama catches a flu, no one really cares.

Democracy is just a little part of it. Free press, state rights , free speech etc is important too. That is why a journalist from RT can grill a state department spokesperson and still have his/her media badge the next day and life goes on. Or why a congressman can heckle the president and will still have his job.
Re: Start Of A New World War by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 04, 2016
Nice contribution soo far, I like ur write up bro.
cyprus000:
[size=13pt][b]
Oh! Apple of jah.

He who abrogate,vitiate quash all barrage of babylonian false with proficieny of ptolemy, precociously and potently abscured from contemporary neophytic foreign affaires punditry.

A direct descendant of jahweh who has irrevocably declared holy war on babylon and has put his love for upholding and projection of truth before his volition and
racial,ethnic,religious...positions, all for the luthiferous celestial vision of bringing preemtive judgement on babylon, in a rapture fashion that administer absolute repercussion designed to punish all babylonian abomination and corruption

Ohh! Apple of the world.

He who was soused in celestial witticism by jah himself., a protagonist of justice,truth and equity whose genesis was mystical,biblical and spiritual, a sapien who used his mom ovaries as library and her uterus as museum of knowledge, while her placenta as a jacket of erudition.

Apple you're great! Apple you're a gift to the world, in your wit the world find succour of discernment.

Please pardon my involuntary ignorance to ur call to duty.
didn't get a mention notification,cos u mentioned a different sobriquet from mine.
I do not get notification when you quote 'cyrus000' moniker.
So! Try and mention my "cyprus000" moniker to notify me.

On the flipside;Why waste time on babylon and her minions who haff ruined di world and made it execrable for mi bradren and sistren, same babylon kill mi peepu and steal di world riches(especially africa) and bank it up inna federal reserves, but a revolution gonna make we come tear off unno face wid pliers,
Surround dem ends wid burning tires
Round up dem friends and put dem pon trials
Until dem send di reparation dollars.
We no go a give benefit of warning to all di political looters,political thieves, political liars and arm suppliers.
Di whole a dem a go down inna flames and fires
Make dem feel the wrath of di real Bongonyahs

While we position d poor peepu to judge di government and wen di govern...bring di guns to spray copper diet, rasta gonna ah bust it
Bun dem skeletons lock it up inna closet for rememberance,
Wipe out dem species and all dem inhabits with a warm series of pain and havoc,tho deir innocent go a live up and deir bad go a dead up for the fall of babylon.

Zoin forever pledge me soul in Eyesus Krestos hola name..SELAH.cool

Respect to u Apple of jah jah, respek to his royal mejesty, emperor haile selasie, sata be to the most himself (jahweh)

I-rey cool

[/b][/size]
Re: Start Of A New World War by Aizenosa(m): 9:47pm On Apr 04, 2016
The funny thing is that if Russia and USA fight, no pin will harm either of them instead it's the countries along their missiles route that will suffer.
Re: Start Of A New World War by LoveJesus87(m): 9:49pm On Apr 04, 2016
ValerianSteel:
No need to trade words.Like I rightly said,I know we have our reservations against the United States but I make bold to say that if the game was reversed and any other world power assumed the position of Superpower,we'd see such country move in the same direction.
Very Correct

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Donald Trump On The Cover Of Playboy Magazine In 1990 Throwback Photo / Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) / 3 Girls Scam ISIS On Social Media, Get $3,300 From Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.