Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,735 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Start Of A New World War - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Start Of A New World War (37414 Views)

Colorized Photographs From World War I & II / Breaking News: Man Predicts The Start Of World War 3, And It Is Sooner Than You / Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Start Of A New World War by cyprus000: 9:56pm On Apr 04, 2016
Tunami:
kudos to cyprus000, appleyard and other guys that made a lot of inspiring contributions on this post. I really learnt a lot from the post and some sensible comments.
[size=13pt]
Thanks, bro.

You can make here your abode or visit us once in a while in this our corner of cyber space.kiss
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Start Of A New World War by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 04, 2016
fineguy11:
THE GREATEST MISTAKE THE WEST WLD MAKE IS TO INFURIATE THE RUSSIANS INTO FORMING A MILITARY ALLIANCE WITH CHINA..the era of regime change DIED in syria,all thanks to russia..those neo-cons are currently trying their luck in BRAIL but DILMA ROUSSELF has proven to be a hard nut to crack,despite numerous allegation against her government...wheather u be a pro-russian or pro western political commentator,one facts remains,EARTH AND ITS INHABITANTS ARE DOOMED!no light @the end of the tunnel,just wars,destructions,and more Wars.

China wont accept any alliance with USA they wont even try it .. They are communist so as Russia, and
USA should be more scared of russians ballastic missile and it nuclear war heads .... The new S-500 will do harm than good to USA ..... Imagine isreal PM. Going to russia to protest against the selling of s300 to saudi arabia ... China has the highest reserve of dollars in the world trust them, they will plunge the US dollars

1 Like

Re: Start Of A New World War by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 04, 2016
Too long. Did not read. Would not care to also.

I wonder who let the OP out his cage? A world war can never happen in our lifetime because developed nations've made agreements never to go against another. They can test their might arming developing and underdeveloped nations to go against one another/themselves but fully know the consequences of going against another equally well equiped developed nation.

See the war in Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan and some African nations - I see no caucasians dying in them but most of the funds going into maintaining the wars, most of the hardware, most of the military training and outside support're from caucasian nations. Who buys oil from ISIS? Western Nations. Why buys blood diamonds? Western Nations.
Re: Start Of A New World War by MrPresident1: 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2016
World war 3 is a clash of civilisation and not a war of nuclear bombs. World war 3 is between Islam and western civilisation.

The Bible says that it is the coming of Jesus Christ that will end this war.

Take note that any sabre rattling between America and Russia or China or Iran or North Korea or NATO, is just deceptive mind games, they are all in cahoots, all in bed with her, the babylonish wh.ore.

Christ is the stone cut from the mountain without hands that will crush all these fake and pretending world powers.
Re: Start Of A New World War by lawnreigh(m): 10:23pm On Apr 04, 2016
hmmmmmmm America and their quest for blood just to claim supremacy over the world
Re: Start Of A New World War by lyricalpontiff(m): 10:24pm On Apr 04, 2016
Informative
Re: Start Of A New World War by gungab(m): 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
I love international politics a lot, but my comment is that Hillary Clinton will just continue from when George bush stop. Obama never do anything!
Re: Start Of A New World War by coachwilcox(m): 10:50pm On Apr 04, 2016
cekhoe:
I read to a point, got confused and decided to read comments, got even more confused, please will someone kindly summarize the write up

How did you pass WAEC English comprehension?

1 Like

Re: Start Of A New World War by ibolomo(m): 11:01pm On Apr 04, 2016
romme2u:
then what are they waiting 4, let the game begin
you call this a game? My brother, if WW3 should break out, even though Africa would be list hit, given our inherent backwardness in everything except corruption, most of us will be too dead to tell tales. Even if only 2 percent of all KNOWN nuclear weapons were detonated, up to 98 percent of humans would be obliterated. Pray, my brother, pray that WW3 does not occur, because if it does, world war 4 will be fought with sticks and stones.
Re: Start Of A New World War by ghostofsparta(m): 11:25pm On Apr 04, 2016
HapyOne:

Was trying to avoid commenting but I couldn't resist this one.
America possibly have everything superior to others but I really don't think their so-called powerful Military is superior than others.
Well, I used 'actually' which is 100% certainty while you used 'possibly' which is of a 70%-80% certainty, for which a 'may be' is 50% certainty, so the difference between what you think and what I know isn't much. And if you still disagree, let me tell you this - there was this clip about top 10 super tank based on different countries and US was usually 2nd or 3rd while Russia is always number, guess what, what people don't know is what I tell my friend when we argue this, Uncle Sam doesn't need to show off all its power including their most valuable arsenal. In Yoruba, there's a proverb that says "gbogbo aso ko la n sa si nu orun" go figure.

HapyOne:
Since they have started their war against terrorism, they haven't really won anything up to date instead have caused more chaos...They took the fight to the talibans for 15 years, Al Shabaab, ISIS in Syria/Iraq and several others but instead of kicking them out those organization seems to be getting stronger. Remember the Vitenam war, they lost too.
Just compare their performances to the Russians and you see what am saying.
Folks around the world love to be indignant on Uncle Sam's stern position on nations whose system provides a breeding atmosphere for terrorists to thrive, but who would take up this daunting and perilous task if Uncle Sam had instead only just sought to defend her nation, again who would these hypocrites (who both consciously/sub-consciously enjoy basking in America's global influence) rather prefer to spearhead a global war on terrorism.

And yeah I do remember how the Vietkong defeated the Yanks, but are you aware the Vietnamese War wasn't about terr
orism but an attempt by Uncle Sam to experiment with democracy on foreign soil, living up to see how it felt like, just as their once imperialistic relatives from Europe did with colonialism in Africa.

HapyOne:
Even Nigeria Military performs better in war against terrorism than the Americans.

You don't need such preposterous comparison to provoke a response from me, you could have just asked who would fare better in military performances, between Africa and the US.

HapyOne:
I think most people measure US army strength based on Hollywood and media propaganda.
Yeah most who don't know, for the same reason they don't know the strength of China's army.

BTW,
@all anti-Trump haters,
you can all go svck HC teats, I'm for TRUMP any day.
Trump all the way.

1 Like

Re: Start Of A New World War by romme2u: 11:27pm On Apr 04, 2016
ibolomo:
you call this a game? My brother, if WW3 should break out, even though Africa would be list hit, given our inherent backwardness in everything except corruption, most of us will be too dead to tell tales. Even if only 2 percent of all KNOWN nuclear weapons were detonated, up to 98 percent of humans would be obliterated. Pray, my brother, pray that WW3 does not occur, because if it does, world war 4 will be fought with sticks and stones.

the fact that it is not funny to u does not mean that it is not a game for others. when the US 'mistakenly' bombed a hospital in pakistan using drone, hoped u know somebody controlled it remotely or when russia launched their latest missile from the black sea, it should occur to u that somebody pressed some buttons. to these guys it is a game though u won't share this opinion. from mind games to money games to information/lying games to war games trying to outwit each other to gain the upper hand in their negotiation table.

NOTE they don't want to take out each other, they just want to outwit and subdue each other. the competition is sweet to them, keep them on their toes and hopes to stay 3 to 5 steps ahead each other.

hope u got the drift, don't have the strength to elucidate further
Re: Start Of A New World War by xperia626: 11:34pm On Apr 04, 2016
can US alone face Russia in war nd win definitely no...US world power is just for economically... not for war...
Re: Start Of A New World War by Nmeri17: 3:47am On Apr 05, 2016
Threads like this make me miss billyonaire sad
Re: Start Of A New World War by chronique(m): 5:33am On Apr 05, 2016
For me,America is everything that's wrong with the world. Her foreign policies in the middle east,has led to the steady increase of terrorism world over and I do not see this abating anytime soon. Her views on homosexuality and Her desire to export this world over,and bully/threaten countries who reject it,is something else to worry about.
Re: Start Of A New World War by Awoofawo(m): 6:15am On Apr 05, 2016
scully95:
The article is on point... So we still have real American patriot like the writer who is very Educated and well informed ?
Hilary Clinton is a demon and if she ever becomes President, America will continue to be weak and vulnerable. She will definitely continue Obama's onslaught regime controlled by the Zionist.

Compared to Business guru Donald. The Zionist need a blood tasty president and that president is Hilary.

Hilary becoming president will only make Russia, Iran more powerful.

Well, whatever the case, either Donald or Hilary. Nothing will change in African countries or the less armed countries. They will continue to invade, divide, attack and dismantle strategy in less armed countries. ( To install a puppet regime)

Russia already got answer to this but not all. Just Syria and ukraine. Libya is there on the verge of collapse. Other African countries to follow. China is also very slow in responding to U.S aggression and encirclement, they always wait till last minute to defend themselves.

Brazil is next on their axis. BRICS.. You will mostly like see colour revolutions in all the BRICS countries with the exception of China and Russia.

Again the question is, will Russia wait for 5 years before it acts by the time they turn these countries to the likes of Syria or can the Brazilian or south African Regime control the colour revolutions ?

I hope they can.

Actually it's doesn't matter who eventually become US POTUS! The real power dictates the power play!!!

America POTUS are simply puppets!!!

Some us have been harping on the danger America posed to the whole world stability but the Defenders of America will alway take us out cool
Re: Start Of A New World War by Lucasbalo(m): 6:25am On Apr 05, 2016
Saintp:
You guys have come with this US, Russia, China power tussle nonsense. If you are not a citizen of these countries, it is stupidity for you to be arguing over them. Some people have not been to Russia bt they know everything about Russia and can even read Putin's mind. Plz you guys should face your own country.
Gbam.
Re: Start Of A New World War by okorune(m): 7:29am On Apr 05, 2016
It is obvious that d west has used their media (propaganda), military might and economic power to deceive some gullible people. I have always wondered what an odd world we live in? A world where d only country 2 have used a nuclear weapon for mass destruction not calls other nation aspiring 2 join d nuclear club a rogue state. A world where d manufacturer of military weapon is not a bad country but those they sold it to and thought how to use it are axis of evil. A world where democracy is synonymous with economic exploitation, voters manipulation, gay marriages, etc.
It is becoming very difficult to be sane in this insane world.

1 Like

Re: Start Of A New World War by tradepunter: 8:57am On Apr 05, 2016
Zoharariel:

I like this write-up because it is very detailed & thorough. When we came out and raised concerns about Amerika's global hegemony & covert wars against Russia, China, Middle-East & Africa; They said we are pained because we were denied visa at the Amerikan embassy.

I am glad that the author of the write-up is an Amerikan. Let us see what the Pentagon Propaganda zombies have to say about this mind-boggling revelations.

Over to you - Missy89, ValerianSteel, Mazeltov, Vedaxcool, Lucasbalo, CSTR2. grin

He is not AMERICAN, he is AUSTRALIAN. learn to do your homework before commenting.
Re: Start Of A New World War by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 05, 2016
coachwilcox:

How did you pass WAEC English comprehension?
I spied from you,obviously it's been a long time, and it was a special center,that's why you don't remember me,it's nice to meet you again after so many years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Start Of A New World War by coachwilcox(m): 9:23am On Apr 05, 2016
cekhoe:
I spied from you,obviously it's been a long time, and it was a special center,that's why you don't remember me,it's nice to meet you again after so many years

I weep for this indomie generation. Write two paragraphs they cannot comprehend. But they're always chatting and pinging and tweeting. All they comprehend now is hey, sup, kk, k, yup, duh, etc. Write anything of intellectual value with paragraphs and they get lost. undecided

1 Like

Re: Start Of A New World War by Faculty14(m): 9:37am On Apr 05, 2016
undecided undecided lots of weird people on this thread
Amelika this Amelika that undecided
Anyone conversant with elections in America should expect this kind off bullshit articles and online propaganda videos during election periods
Surprised many can't see that this article is to ridicule Obama and hilary clinton oh and trump is the man for the job
BULLshit!!
Re: Start Of A New World War by cyprus000: 10:09am On Apr 05, 2016
kendiddy:
Nice contribution soo far, I like ur write up bro.
[size=13pt]
Thanks, bro
[/size]
Re: Start Of A New World War by Freksy(m): 10:43am On Apr 05, 2016
ValerianSteel:
Some of the points passed off as facts by the speaker are well too over exaggerated.

How can he claim the United States has seen to the overthrow of 50 governments of which all are democracies?That's just too much of a lie.

...MANY are...

Read it again.
Re: Start Of A New World War by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 05, 2016
coachwilcox:

I weep for this indomie generation. Write two paragraphs they cannot comprehend. But they're always chatting and pinging and tweeting. All they comprehend now is hey, sup, kk, k, yup, duh, etc. Write anything of intellectual value with paragraphs and they get lost. undecided
oh I forgot you are now a grandpa,you were thrice my age during our WAEC days,hope your rheumatism is responding to treatment?
Re: Start Of A New World War by Appleyard(m): 11:47am On Apr 05, 2016
cyprus000:

[size=13pt]

O apple of jah

The son of light inberiated with the exuberance of what is just, and gifted with celestial information that can at all times command Ineffable and consistent series of the administration of the pill of "redemption" to the zombie-fied to align with preemptive emancipation.

A product of love affaire between knowledge and preococity which birthed the perfect combo of "intell" and "igence."

I'm deeply honored and flattered by thy luscious words and poetry used to quantify and edify my persona...jah blessing be wid yah in eyesus kristos hola name..SELAH

[/size]

O Cyprus! Soulja of light! Apostle of truth! Thou, whose dynamic trumpeting heralded the independence of the Foreign Affairs Dept. Of Nairaland What else can i say? Thou have chosen a fine sword to a strong gentleman like me, and the lyrical postulations of thy factual analysis is the motivational spirit that has embolden my linguistic ego; ditto thy unrelentless and inspirational strings of ode that has further greased my Apostolic elbow, ironed my analytical character, and sabathically added ghetton to my punditary career.

O Cyrus! Let it be known to thee this day that, the chronological credibility of your analytical prowess is awesomely irredescent, and your flawless witticism is irresistable and mesmerizing - an unclad phenomenon to the eyes of the zombie-fied midgets, causing a melee amongst them that seeks redemption from the foursquare prison of western zombiefication.

Therefore, O Cyprus, be thou ready to oblige my invocations when duty calls, and when danger threatens from the darkness mist of US disciples of mendacity.
The soliciting for thine knowlegde is absolutely sacrosant, as sanctionf by the Order-in-Council, chaired by SirShymmex, undertaken by Nairaminted, reviewed by Scully95, encouraged by Underground, Biblically finetuned by Zoharariel, and mercilessly implemented by Tkester, Fineguy11, Capip, Bonechamberlain, and many more of those offsprings of the truth seeker.

Till then, Soulja! I remain thy loyal comrade, a fellow bearer of the cross and purpose of thy 43rd ballistic undercover regiment: THE DON KILLUMINATIS!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Start Of A New World War by Chukazu: 4:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
ghostofsparta:
Point of correction, USAmerica has everything in superior over its rivals.

Who and how has Yawwheh or Al-ahh saved in this planet ? Did Yawwheh came to the aid of the Jew during the overrated event known as 'holocaust' ?

@OP
World War III has already started years ago but it's yet to become a total war, it has been going on in the form of Information Warfare....just read The Next World War by James Adams, his book had already forewarned about incident like the Sony hacking with the subsequent respond black-out attack on North Korea.

I think we all here should care much about the War of Attrition we are experiencing in the contraption called Nigeria and leave advance countries alone who are high on heavy mettle weaponry.

I don't know your school of thought.

it may interest you to know that Russia has more nuclear warheads than USA, China's economy has already overtaken US economy so what advantage?
Re: Start Of A New World War by HapyOne: 4:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
ghostofsparta:

Well, I used 'actually' which is 100% certainty while you used 'possibly' which is of a 70%-80% certainty, for which a 'may be' is 50% certainty, so the difference between what you think and what I know isn't much. And if you still disagree, let me tell you this - there was this clip about top 10 super tank based on different countries and US was usually 2nd or 3rd while Russia is always number, guess what, what people don't know is what I tell my friend when we argue this, Uncle Sam doesn't need to show off all its power including their most valuable arsenal. In Yoruba, there's a proverb that says "gbogbo aso ko la n sa si nu orun" go figure.

Well I appreciate the way you analyze things which I confess is quite brilliant of you.
About the ranking thing, US has always been number one most of the time....check military ranking sites and you will see what am saying here.
Well Uncle Sam doesn't need to show off but the reality is, out of the top 5 most powerful military nation Uncle Sam hasn't been the one that has showed up most...from it's high watery defense budget, aircraft carriers, stealth technology, Nuclear arsenal upgrade, the F-35s, mine hunting drones/ship and several others. I guess they are the one that show off here, remember the incident at the South China Sea about the unnecessary patrol....it was US showing itself.
I do understand your proverb.

ghostofsparta:

You don't need such preposterous comparison to provoke a response from me, you could have just asked who would fare better in military performances, between Africa and the US.

Am pretty sure you know who will win right.
Re: Start Of A New World War by NairaMinted: 5:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
coachwilcox:

So true. Reason why I sometimes prefer topics like this do not make front page as it weeds out the distractors and the intellectually weak and keeps the discourse within those that are informed or have something insightful to contribute.

Statements such as, "It's too long!", "I do not comprehend", "Someone please summarize", etc, irks me..

1 Like

Re: Start Of A New World War by scully95: 7:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
neocortex:

So much for debate !
Kindly point an example of a "super power" in history who went about minding their
own business ?

As a matter of fact, Empires have come and gone, starting from kush, to Egyptian, Iranian, Greek , Soviet, British and so on. During the soviet days, there was pretty much Balance of Power which in my Oppinion makes super sense. After the Soviet collasped the Balance of Power shifted to The U.S which started the blood birth by bombing Yugoslavia without a UN resolution. That begins the Uni-polar world Order in other words the World Police. The Soviets did not invade African Nations, it did mind its own Business nd pretty much balance the power in its Region or phere of influence which is Europe, Latin America and Asia. Compare that to the current AngloZionist Empire, the Berlin Confference and so on. So when you say Super Power minding their own business" Yes, Soviet did mind their Business in their Region of influence by no wanting to control the world or police it.

neocortex:
Constant struggle for dominance is a law of nature and their is nothing anyone can
do about it.

There is something everyone can do and that is what leads to the law of resistance. Action and reaction is equal and Opposite. Now you have a Russia that is back, fully armed and well prepared to defend its interest in other words balance the power

neocortex:

Do you think the world will be a better place if the roles of US is reversed for China
or Russia ?

Absolutely, a world where there is Balance of power will be a better place.. What kind of world is this ? A Multi-polar world order where you have BRICS economic zones, African development bank, AIIB, SCO and Eurasia Economic zones. Ofcource the western ones as well.
Now that is a fair world, a Balance of power that even the Empire in its "Democratic" nature does not allow a Monopoly. But why should it monopolize power worldwide ( One World Order) ? Again double standard kiling the Anglozionist empire. Signs it's much closer to its death.

neocortex:

To me nothing will change as they will also seek to dominate others more than they
are currently doing.

A lot will Change and the world is currently in a transition into that multi-polar world order.. Imagine if we dont have to run to IMF again and we have ADBo AIIB to head it to ? How can someone seat down thousand of miles away and still dictate how much goes into what and where ? As if that is not enough it leaves massive debt which in reality is just prolonging the fiat regime that will eventually die. So the more it gives more countries "Democrazy", the more it continue to share the debt and pronloging the fiat collasp. This is what makes it look big in the first place.

neocortex:

America didn't appoint itself a global policeman, it is just trying to protect its power and we can't say that is evil or good.

Lol.. Just trying to proect its power.. Lol.. What power ? The fiat Regime that makes it look big which in reality it's not. Protect what ? There is no other reason why it wants to be the only world power other than the crazy fiat regime. Once that is dead, the pretro-dollar is taking out. And again its wars hybride wars are being checkmatted. Forrget it, the anglozionist empire will fall just like the previous empires.

neocortex:

As to the "freedom , justice and peace" the US doesn't owe anybody an explanation
as the American constitution was written for America not the world , that is why any
serious nation which values its freedom will be taking steps to protect itself not
trying to shame US from its hegemonic ways, it simply won't work.

Freedom indeed.. Jusice and peace fire... You must live in another world entirely.. Justice, where human lives mean virtually nothing to those backward sub-humans killing African Americans as if they have the pin to take and restore lives ? As if that is not enough. What Justice are you talking about cos I don't seem to get it ? Justice where 1% controls over 99%.. What is just about such a system ? When you put all these things together, I wonder how these neocons, subhumans sleep at night ? And you say peace .... Pls stop already..

Freedom ? Where everything you do, you are being spied on.. Ilusion, lies not freedom.. What is that last one again.. Peace ??

neocortex:

I have long known that the US international "justice" campaigns is just a ruse to gain support
for their expansionist policies , but I am not surprised, the world will be coming to an end
when a super power sit on his ass and waits for another power to rise to challenge it.

Again, the world is in a transition as we speak.. Iran is planning to join the BRICS...The new Economic frontiers are BRICS,AIIB ADB, Eurasia.. Now let the dieing anglozionist empire deal with that. By the way, they have been lossing since they invaded Russia via the same proxy forces..Russia finaly got answer to NATO colonial encirclement.

China in its region is also doing something.. SOuth China sea.. The battle line is drown. So far The empire is dieing... And will eventually die a slow but painful death.

2 Likes

Re: Start Of A New World War by neocortex: 8:23pm On Apr 05, 2016
[quote author=scully95 post=44436919]

As a matter of fact, Empires have come and gone, starting from kush, to Egyptian, Iranian, Greek , Soviet, British and so on. During the sovies days, there was pretty much Balance of Power which in my Oppinion makes super sense. After the Soviet collasped the Balance of Power shifted to The U.S which started the blood birth by bombing Yugoslavia without a UN resolution. That begins the Uni-polar world Order in other world the World Police. The Soviets Did not invade African Nations, it did mind its own Business in its Region or phere of influence which is Europe. Compare that to the current AngloZionist Empire, the Berlin Confference and so on. So when you say Super Power minding their own business" Yes, Soviet did mind their Business in their Region of influence.

The fact that the soviet couldn't attack some countries then doesn't mean they don't want to. In fact the atrocities committed by them
is still very much fresh in those countries. If not being able to attack some countries is the yardstick for
balance of power, I can also claim that the inability of US to invade North korea, China and Iran is a plus to them.
World power has neither been balanced nor absolute.

There is something everyone can do and that is what leads to the law of resistance. Action and reaction is equal and Opposite. Now you have a Russia that is back, fully armed and well prepared to defend its interest in other words balancing the power

Yes, I have no problem with a country defending its interest, what I don't like is
some pseudo-analyst claiming that Russia is the good guy while the west is bad,
any sincere student of history knows that is fallacious, something every nation wants
is more power.

Absolutely, A world where there is Balance of power will be a better place.. What kind of world is this ? A Multi-polar world order where you have BRICS economic zones, African development bank, AIIB, SCO and Eurasia Economic zones. Ofcource the western ones as well.
Now that is a fair world, a Balance of power that even the Empire in its "Democratic" nature does not allow a Monopoly. But why should it monopolize power worldwide ( One World Order) ? Again double standard kiling the Anglozionist empire. Signs it's much closer to its death.

Well, you are contradicting yourself, the death of an empire does not mean the beginning of a balance,
it is the opposite, with a more powerful nation replacing the fallen one.

A lot will Change and the world is currently in a transition into that multi-polar world order.. Imagine if we dont have to run to IMF again and we have ADBo AIIB to head it to ? How can someone seat down thousand of miles away and still dictate how much goes into what and where ? As if that is not enough it leaves massive debt which in reality is just prolonging the fiat regime that will eventually die. So the more it gives more countries "Democrazy", the more it continue to share the debt and pronloging the fiat collasp. This is what makes it look big in the first place.

IMF isn't compulsory is it ?
No one forces any country to borrow money.
In reality, the world finance is a giant pyramid scheme and its only
backbone is the widespread beleive in its effectiveness. There is no
economy principle anywhere that can create something from nothing.

Lol.. Just trying to proect its power.. Lol.. What power ? The fiat Regime that makes it look big which in reality it's not. Protect what ? There is no other reason why it wants to be the only world power other than the crazy fiat regime. Once that is dead, the pretro-dollar is taking out. And again its wars hybride wars are being checkmatted. Forrget it, the anglozionist empire will fall just like the previous empires.
You keep repeating "fiat regime" as if it makes your point more real.
If there is no power , then your use of the term "balance of power" is meaningless.

I will like to know the real power that is as big as it look since you appear
to have hidden knowledge not possessed by others?

I am always amazed at those who predict "collapse and fall" without mentioning what happens afterward.

Freedom indeed.. Jusice and peace fire... You must live in another world entirely.. Justice, where human lives mean virtually nothing to those backward sub-humans killing African American as if they have the pin to take and restore lives ? As if that is not enough. What Justice are you talking about cos I don't seem to get it ? Justice where 1% controls over 99%.. What is just about such a system ? When you put all these things together, I wonder how this neocons, subhumans sleep at night ? And you say peace .... Pls stop already..

Freedom ? Where everything you do, you are bering spied on.. Ilusion, lies not freedom.. What is that last one again.. Peace ??

No one measures a country by exceptions but by rule, I assume you are
not an american, so whatever happens inside America is none of your business.
As I have told some people , American constitution wasn't written for the "world"
it is for Americans, so anyone who wants justice should fight for it in their own
country.
I wouldn't say Nigeria is a cesspit of evil because just because the armed forces are
killing civilians as they like.

Please tell me one country where citizens are not being spied on ?
And tell me which countries citizens can actually campaign against spying
without ending up in the gulag ?

Again, the world is in a transition as we speak.. Iran has joined the BRICS...The new Economic frontiers are BRICS,AIIB ADB, Eurasia.. Now let the dieing anglozionist empire deal with that. By the way, they have been lossing since they invaded Russia via the same proxy forces..Russia finaly got answer to NATO colonial encirclement.

China in its region is also doing something.. SOuth China sea.. The battle line is drown. So far The empire is dieing... And will eventually die a slow but painful death.

I am sure you like to make yourself happy by repeatedly typing "dieing empire" .
I find it hillarious reading some write up which makes it seem the world is ending tomorrow.
There is no transition anywhere, in fact the status quo is much on,
it is not US that is being encircled by hostile nation, it is Russia and China both of
who prefers their independence than alliances.

On a side note , I will encourage you to read up on 16th - 19th century europe and
see the "blessings" of a multi-world order, I doubt if any european citizen will want
to return to those days of endless wars. In fact it is almost the same history for every
continent where you have hundreds of powerhouse aiming to destroy each other.

Also there is a lesson to be learnt from world war 2, hitler prepared and fought
for power but he ended up handing more power to his enemies.
Somehow nature has its way of playing pranks.
Re: Start Of A New World War by Missy89(f): 8:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
scully95:

As a matter of fact, Empires have come and gone, starting from kush, to Egyptian, Iranian, Greek , Soviet, British and so on. During the soviet days, there was pretty much Balance of Power which in my Oppinion makes super sense. After the Soviet collasped the Balance of Power shifted to The U.S which started the blood birth by bombing Yugoslavia without a UN resolution. That begins the Uni-polar world Order in other words the World Police. The Soviets did not invade African Nations, it did mind its own Business nd pretty much balance the power in its Region or phere of influence which is Europe, Latin America and Asia. Compare that to the current AngloZionist Empire, the Berlin Confference and so on. So when you say Super Power minding their own business" Yes, Soviet did mind their Business in their Region of influence by no wanting to control the world or police it.

Russia did not invade Africa but she occupied Eastern Europe and colonized Siberia, Caucasus ( committing genocide and killing most of the Circassians in the process) . Russia was a signatory to the general act of the Berlin conference. Russia tried to Establish a colony in Djibouti.

Absolutely, a world where there is Balance of power will be a better place.. What kind of world is this ? A Multi-polar world order where you have BRICS economic zones, African development bank, AIIB, SCO and Eurasia Economic zones. Ofcource the western ones as well.

Nobody is preventing the BRICS or any of these economic organizations from being successful but their success if dependent on simple economics and reality. This so called economic blocs still trade their goods and commodities with the dollar and have huge markets in the us (China for example) No one is forcing China to trade with America or Russia to sell oil in dollars. At the end of the day and behind every political rhetoric, Market wins. The only way to be competitive is to liberalize their economy ( easier to do business, no currency manipulation, rule of law, intellectual property protection etc), If they are unwilling to do that, They only have themselves to blame.

Having more organization to loan out money is bitter sweet. Take China for example, China just loaned money to Ecuador and in return, they get mining rights in the Amazon ( destroying the rain forest and displacing indigenous people in the process) Same thing with all the loans to Zimbabwe and Zambia ( they get copper rights and mining rights in those countries. Alternative loan sharks are just as bad as the IMF.

Name one Country that isnt spending FIAT money. If Your multi polar countries are so great, why is their currency fiat too

Again, the world is in a transition as we speak.. Iran has joined the BRICS...The new Economic frontiers are BRICS,AIIB ADB, Eurasia.. Now let the dieing anglozionist empire deal with that. By the way, they have been lossing since they invaded Russia via the same proxy forces..Russia finaly got answer to NATO colonial encirclement.

Iran did not joined the BRICS, Iran was planning to join the BRICS development bank in other to beat sanctions. I doubt if they are that interested now anyway now that sanctions have been lifted.
Re: Start Of A New World War by scully95: 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
neocortex:

If there is no power , then your use of the term "balance of power" is meaningless.

I am always amazed at those who predict "collapse and fall" without mentioning what happens afterward.

One main thing that has shaped the Anglozionist Empire more than the FIAT. The deformation began in 1971, when the US imposed her Power to re-define the rules of the monetary system for her sole benefit. The ability to print IOU’s in exchange for real value is more clever than theft as they borrow and do not pay back in kind due to inflation. There enemies, adversaries and vassals must found their financial systems upon the printed dollar which they must purchase with hard earned money. That seizure has financed a vast network of military bases, bribery, assassinations, coup d´états and perpetual war. What’s not to like? All that Power without taxing the produce of the American people. So why have they lost in Syria?

You may say that banks are able to hold debt as an asset because they have the capital to cover that debt – to which I would say, “Really ??!!” As we understand the nature of debt in this modern era of aging debt, and the derivatives that attempt to hedge those obligations, this is simply not the case, as the lessons of Enron, AIG, Lehman, MF Global – ad nauseam – clearly prove. The empire of debt is hallmarked by misery for the masses though this is no accident, for a system cannot discriminate in and of itself. Financial laws are written by and for the hidden agenda of monied men, how can we conclude otherwise? A few of which see war or systemic crisis as an opportunity to rewrite the social contract e.g. the tax payer takes over bank debt, see Ireland, Britain and soon Australia and the Eurozone. -

That being said, is about undertanding the misuse of Fiat monetary system by the empire and that it wants to continue to protect and safe. The good news is China does massively opposite. China gives back to these countries in terms of development, massive contructions but when you compare it to the dieing Anglozionist Empire that gives Aids to its puppets. The difference is clear.

China does not leave massive debt and this is why the Empire detest Chiense ways because it's provide a super lovely alternative. Without leaving debts.

neocortex:

IMF isn't compulsory is it ?
No one forces any country to borrow money.
In reality, the world finance is a giant pyramid scheme and its only
backbone is the widespread beleive in its effectiveness. There is no
economy principle anywhere that can create something from nothing.

I guess you must obviously be sleeping because I don't know how you even got to that conclusion. Is it lack of information or inablity to reason or just pure blind backing for the dieing anglozionist empire.. My quick response to this is , once they invade, destroy the instiutions and install their own puppets there.. What puppets do best is beg for funding from IMF. Now that is how the empire of lies work.

neocortex:

Yes to the fiat regime because I understand it very well and how it's being used or rather missued by the dieing Anglozionist Empire.
And the collapse and fall will lead to more wonderful economic system, a fair one that 1% wont be controlling the wealth of a Nation. A better future for everyone and again the War.

neocortex:

No one measures a country by exceptions but by rule, I assume you are
not an american, so whatever happens inside America is none of your business.
As I have told some people , American constitution wasn't written for the "world"
it is for Americans, so anyone who wants justice should fight for it in their own
country.
I wouldn't say Nigeria is a cesspit of evil because just because the armed forces are
killing civilians as they like.

Please tell me one country where citizens are not being spied on ?
And tell me which countries citizens can actually campaign against spying
without ending up in the gulag ?

I am sorry. If anyone is killed somewhere, and it does not matter who. A fair world should look into the justice system.. There is something pretty wrong with the American justice system. Infact it's crazy and yes, I do care for the African American lives. If they were no imported to the U.S via chains of slavery, they wouldnt be there in the first place and this won't be happening. There were no Africans In Russia in chains neither were African or Nigerians in China in chains of slavery. I just don't even know how some Nigerians reasson.. Is it that they are just comeply out of touch with reality or recent history ? And somone sit somewhere and tell me I should not be worried an African American is being killed like foul ? Please this conversation naturally should be over buy I will counter a few more brainwash from you.

neocortex:

I am sure you like to make yourself happy by repeatedly typing "dieing empire" .
I find it hillarious reading some write up which makes it seem the world is ending tomorrow.
There is no transition anywhere, in fact the status quo is much on,
it is not US that is being encircled by hostile nation, it is Russia and China both of
who prefers their independence than alliances.

On a side note , I will encourage you to read up on 16th - 19th century europe and
see the "blessings" of a multi-world order, I doubt if any european citizen will want
to return to those days of endless wars. In fact it is almost the same history for every
continent where you have hundreds of powerhouse aiming to destroy each other.

Also there is a lesson to be learnt from world war 2, hitler prepared and fought
for power but he ended up handing more power to his enemies.
Somehow nature has its way of playing pranks.

I have written a lot already about the death of major empires in Europe, and the begining or the start of a new Empire and how Hitler was being used to archieve this. I wont go into much details but to give you a clear view.. Back in the day.. Canada and U.S were backing hitler to go on offensive aganst the Soviets.. It was after they saw that the soviets repeled the attacks that they decided to join. Now this is what the nececons are planning to do again and it was glaring how they joined hands with the UK to destroy nazis in the city of dresden after the berlin wall.

This is the cowardice play by the empire, using (Proxies) saudi arabia wahhabi takifiri/mujdeen terrorist instituion to try to downplay the same nazis game and it met a Putin that repeled the attack during the yetlsin era.

The same game is being played in Syria. They wanted tier 1, tier 2 terrorist to take our assad while they come later to take them out and control the Syria.. This is the same thing in Libya as we speak.. The empire of lies have started bombing again in Libya after 5 years it took out Gadaafi..

So where have you been all this while ? Is it that you have been totally propagandized not to understand what is going on or has been going on ?

And yes, i used the dieing empire because you have A russia that is fully back.. Now it's not limited to just Soviet era.. You have a more massive worldwide influece.. SOuth africa, Brazil, China and India controls about 3 Billion world Population with less debt.. That is something for the empire to be worried about.

Now let me add this about the Fiat regime..
Notice how productivity declined after Bretton Woods and later when Bretton Woods was abandoned. One of the problems of easy money, not the only one mind you, is the financialization of the economy. Financialization drains key human capital and generates malinvestment. Nuclear engineers are doing MBA’s so that they can work as investment bankers! Trillions of dollars have been invested in real estate developments that provide no productivity gains. Easy money kept fracking companies alive –producing an endless glut of gas that had nowhere to go but heat tar sands in Canada – what waste!

This is the real economic evil of the current monetary system – malinvestment – with two insidious effects:
1) A halt in fundamental scientific breakthroughs and
2) The West, apart from Germany and Norway, has run at a loss for decades.

If the common man had a say in all this, he would declare his modest holdings to be the pinnacle of wealth, by his decree. He will offer you his apartment for your mansion, his hot dog for your lobster, his bike for your car and so forth. If this sounds ridiculous, then think how absurd it is to offer stacks of paper for these same items, which (based upon the numbers and signatures printed upon them) you would gladly accept, by decree.

Now compared to a more prosperous, huge population with less debts.. CHina, India.. The future is bright.

neocortex:

Well, you are contradicting yourself, the death of an empire does not mean the beginning of a balance,
it is the opposite, with a more powerful nation replacing the fallen one.

I did not contradict myself one bit. There have been empires in the past and they have come and goneand soviet being the only one that did not try to rule the world but managed it's own world.

The death of the empire is just inevitable because of its policies. The fiat regime as well. It will eventually die.

Now, the East – China / Russia / India – challenge the Global Reserve Fiat. And when the dollar fails, and it will: For debt is the essence of fiat, and when it defaults, the system defaults with it.

Fiat Debt is unstable for two reasons:

1) Because no natural ecosystem is able to sustain unlimited, continuous exponential growth – as all 100% fiat (debt-based) valuation systems require. More debt is required to repay existing debt plus interest. The basic operational problem: you can inflate a system easily by issuing new “secured” debt against collateral and thereby increasing collateral value (think about mortgages as buying power to buy houses, pushing house prices up, collateral looks fine even if debtors cannot pay interest or principal – as long they can easily refinance or banks can sell recovered properties in a real estate market spiked by easy credit and demographics (like in the US from 2001-2005, or London and Sidney now). Easy credit can paper over affordability and to some extent demographics. Now this definitely does not work in reverse; you cannot even stop because once credit stops flowing, prices start to tatter; and in the latter stages even an decrease in the rate of increase might be enough to crash the system.

2) Because it is entered into and created so lightly, and it is based on the assumption of a fixed future performance by an entity or individual. And when the 98% – their future burdened by intolerable debt, unemployment and declining wages – decide to walk away? The fear of that decision has been driving interest rates down for decades, to make it bearable not for the good of mankind but to prolong the system. This brings into relief an internal contradiction: wages decline in sync with interest rates because the bargaining power of workers evaporates as Central Bankers reduce the cost of capital, contributing to the substitution of labour and labour wages by that of the machines and AI software. Until the workers walk away from more debt for less income, we watch this balancing act between debt pretending to be wealth, and wealth being treated as a “bad investment”. All performed for the benefit of gradually changing our definitions, as we evolve into a new equilibrium determined by the East – Their collective gold reserves will be large enough to re-price the currencies and free the markets.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Donald Trump On The Cover Of Playboy Magazine In 1990 Throwback Photo / Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) / Ukraine Has ‘won The Battle Of Kharkiv’ As War Reaches ‘tipping Point’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.