Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,376 members, 7,800,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Start Of A New World War - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Start Of A New World War (37408 Views)

Colorized Photographs From World War I & II / Breaking News: Man Predicts The Start Of World War 3, And It Is Sooner Than You / Donald Trump: There Will Be World War III If You Elect Hillary Clinton (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Start Of A New World War by scully95: 9:57pm On Apr 05, 2016
neocortex:

The fact that the soviet couldn't attack some countries then doesn't mean they don't want to. In fact the atrocities committed by them
is still very much fresh in those countries. If not being able to attack some countries is the yardstick for
balance of power, I can also claim that the inability of US to invade North korea, China and Iran is a plus to them.
World power has neither been balanced nor absolute.

let me quickly correct you because you are so full of massive brainwash and propaganda.. The soviet never attacked a country first... The attacks have alwasy been from the west. The most recent history was when the Ottoman Empire formed a collision with France and Britian and tried to take Crimean penisular from Russia..

Again they fought till the last blood and it was controlled for a while by the alliance then, but was taken back by the soviets. Over 15ok Russians died defending the crimean penisular. Now how did they get here. Ask the Mongloids. Russia in its doctrine will never attack you first and has bever attacked first.
There is a reason why the Napeloan lost, hitler too, Ottoman Empire (the Turks). It is the same reason the anglozionist empire will fall.
Again Crimean penisular has rejoined Russia today.. A big blow to the dieing anglozionist empire and itspuppets or vassals..

lol.. to World power has neither been balanced nor absolute. ..

You live in a different world..

1 Like

Re: Start Of A New World War by Missy89(f): 10:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
scully95:

let me quickly correct you because you are so full of massive brainwash and propaganda.. The soviet never attacked a country first... The attacks have alwasy been from the west. The most recent history was when the Ottoman Empire formed a collision with France and Britian and tried to take Crimean penisular from Russia...

Who started the Winter war of 1939 , Czechoslovakia invasion of 1968 , Invasion of Georgia in 1921 ,Invasion of Azerbaijan 1920 to name a few?

Lets take a look at Azerbaijan

The invasion of Soviet troops in Azerbaijan was carried out according to the standard Bolshevik scenario: local revolutionary committee raises real or "virtual" uprising of the workers and immediately turned for help to the Red Army. Under this scheme, operated for over 50 years - the invasion in 1956 in Hungary, in 1968 in Czechoslovakia, etc.

April 28 Baku Revolutionary Committee appealed to the People's Commissars of the RSFSR. However, the "aid" began to have a day earlier - The 11th Army, consisting of the 26 th, 28 th, 32 th Infantry Division and 2nd Cavalry Corps (. A total of over 30 thousand people) invaded the territory of Azerbaijan

http://militera.lib.ru/h/shirokorad_ab3/21.html

Hmm, That shite smells like "American style color revolution" / Crimea referendum
Re: Start Of A New World War by scully95: 10:29pm On Apr 05, 2016
Missy89:

Who started the Winter war of 1939 , Czechoslovakia invasion of 1968 , Invasion of Georgia in 1921 ,Invasion of Azerbaijan 1920 to name a few?

The invasion of Soviet troops in Azerbaijan was carried out according to the standard Bolshevik scenario: local revolutionary committee raises real or "virtual" uprising of the workers and immediately turned for help to the Red Army. Under this scheme, operated for over 50 years - the invasion in 1956 in Hungary, in 1968 in Czechoslovakia, etc.

April 28 Baku Revolutionary Committee appealed to the People's Commissars of the RSFSR. However, the "aid" began to have a day earlier - The 11th Army, consisting of the 26 th, 28 th, 32 th Infantry Division and 2nd Cavalry Corps (. A total of over 30 thousand people) invaded the territory of Azerbaijan

Hmm, That shite smells like "American style color revolution" / Crimea referendum

Well, if you speak of the Finland, that was horrible that even the fins do not understand till today what it was all about.. about Warsaw Pact invasion of Czechoslovakia.. You speak as if it was Soviet alone. This was made possible by Warsaw Pact, Bulgaria, Hungary, East Germany,Poland andagain the soviet. Their allies were very much involed here even more than the soviets that stopped the political liberalisation reforms. I know eveything about the Brezhnev Doctrine. It was agasint the doctrine back then. That means today is anti russia that you have in western Ukraine now.. Back then, it was not possible. A donbass being killed back then was never possible.. Ok

Then, Russia would have taken the war to even Polish doorstep for backing kiev of today against the Donbass or Luganks..
Re: Start Of A New World War by Missy89(f): 10:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
scully95:

Well, if you speak of the Finland, that was horrible that even the fins do not understand till today what it was all about.. about Warsaw Pact invasion of Czechoslovakia.. You speak as if it was Soviet alone. This was made possible by Warsaw Pact, Bulgaria, Hungary, East Germany,Poland andagain the soviet. Their allies were very much involed here even more than the soviets that stopped the political liberalisation reforms. I know eveything about the Brezhnev Doctrine. It was agasint the doctrine back then. That means today is anti russia that you have in western Ukraine now.. Back then, it was not possible. A donbass being killed back then was never possible.. Ok

Then, Russia would have taken the war to even Polish doorstep for backing kiev of today against the Donbass or Luganks..

Well Fins know fully well what the war what it was about. Land grab by Russia.( Russia demanded the mineral rich Petsamo region and wanted a buffer for Leningrad) That is why they fought with determination and humiliated the Soviet Union.

If you try to blame the US for NATO's action in Yugoslavia and Libya, Please do the same for SU in Czechoslovakia. If America is NATO, Warsaw pact is Russian.

As per the rest of your post. I dont get it undecided
Re: Start Of A New World War by scully95: 11:10pm On Apr 05, 2016
Missy89:

Well Fins know fully well what the war what it was about. Land grab by Russia.( Russia demanded the mineral rich Petsamo region and wanted a buffer for Leningrad) That is why they fought with determination and humiliated the Soviet Union.

[quote author=Missy89 post=44442131]
If you try to blame the US for NATO's action in Yugoslavia and Libya, Please do the same for SU in Czechoslovakia. If America is NATO, Warsaw pact is Russian.

As per the rest of your post. I dont get it undecided

let me just assume that I agree to some extent with you which I do not but to even use your pts against the writer: neocortex: that says there has not been "World power has neither been balanced nor absolute"

How many were were in Warsaw Pact ? Albania, Bulgaria, Czechoslovakia, East Germany, Hungary, Poland, Romania..

All of which are now re-colonized by NATO and here he says "World power has neither been balanced nor absolute"..

WHat else could be more than Absolute Power than that ? As if that is not enough.. The NATO Crooks keep moving further... A word to the wise is enough haba..

I will not do the same (Please do the same for SU in Czechoslovakia) because geophrapically U.S or the zionist controled regime is wrong.
It just made western Europe a full puppet state that can't funtion or carry out an independent foreign policy without NATO crooks..

That is wrong and always pushing Europe to commit another suicide with Russia Eurasia.. Again cowardice at maximum level.

And last on the list which is very important. Russia never invaded African Nation. That alone is enough point.

I have always said Russia pretty much balanced the power back then during the soviet days and was always in their sphere of influence. That is mainly Europe. It was even trcked into Mujadeen era and made those foolish neocons quickly smile that they already gave Russians what Russian gave to them during Vietnam.

Very unsual human beings.. is that the kind of people that should be leading any country ? OMG!!
Re: Start Of A New World War by neocortex: 5:08am On Apr 06, 2016
scully95:

let me quickly correct you because you are so full of massive brainwash and propaganda.. The soviet never attacked a country first... The attacks have alwasy been from the west. The most recent history was when the Ottoman Empire formed a collision with France and Britian and tried to take Crimean penisular from Russia..

Again they fought till the last blood and it was controlled for a while by the alliance then, but was taken back by the soviets. Over 15ok Russians died defending the crimean penisular. Now how did they get here. Ask the Mongloids. Russia in its doctrine will never attack you first and has bever attacked first.
There is a reason why the Napeloan lost, hitler too, Ottoman Empire (the Turks). It is the same reason the anglozionist empire will fall.
Again Crimean penisular has rejoined Russia today.. A big blow to the dieing anglozionist empire and itspuppets or vassals..

lol.. to World power has neither been balanced nor absolute. ..

It is so easy for you to talk about brainwash when you don't know that you are its first casualty.

I had assumed I am debating with an informed person but I was wrong. "Russia never attacked first" , that is the most ridiculous statement ever made.

So you are ignorant of the "winter wars" , "Russian -georgian war" and the recent Crimea anexation.

In fact what is making NATO presence more acceptable to Europe is the threat from Russia who might wake up one day to take over any country it want.

And you also twisting history, Russia would have been laid to waste by Hitler if not for the multiple frontiers the west had engaged him in fighting.

Imagine your enemy chasing you away from your capital.

That is a big shame isn't it ?
Re: Start Of A New World War by scully95: 7:31am On Apr 06, 2016
neocortex:

It is so easy for you to talk about brainwash when you don't know that you are its first casualty.

I had assumed I am debating with an informed person but I was wrong. "Russia never attacked first in most cases except in a very extrme" , that is the most ridiculous statement ever made.

So you are ignorant of the "winter wars" , "Russian -georgian war" and the recent Crimea anexation.

In fact what is making NATO presence more acceptable to Europe is the threat from Russia who might wake up one day to take over any country it want.

And you also twisting history, Russia would have been laid to waste by Hitler if not for the multiple frontiers the west had engaged him in fighting.

Imagine your enemy chasing you away from your capital.

That is a big shame isn't it ?

Whatever, the fiat regime will die, the anglozionist empire will fall. That is for sure. Nigeria will thrive again and against the empire. Against their saudi arabia wahhabi/takfiri terrroist instituition affiliate boko haram backed by the Anglozionist empire.. Also Nnamdi Kanu their main crook will never achieve the same goal.. It's so crazy really you are the most less informed.. Russia's doctrine don't attack first in most cases and yes in few cases may be. But to compare that to the empire of lies.. You must be the one that is less informed.

And yes, only a rational thinker would know and ought to have seen this coming. The anglozionist empire's time is up since. it's deing a slow but painful death and will evtually die.. The next Economic frontiers are African development bank, AIIB (Chinese world bank) BRICS and the Eurasia Economic zones (SCO)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Start Of A New World War by cyprus000: 10:48am On Apr 06, 2016
Appleyard:

O Cyprus! Soulja of light! Apostle of truth! Thou, whose dynamic trumpeting heralded the independence of the Foreign Affairs Dept. Of Nairaland What else can i say? Thou have chosen a fine sword to a strong gentleman like me, and the lyrical postulations of thy factual analysis is the motivational spirit that has embolden my linguistic ego; ditto thy unrelentless and inspirational strings of ode that has further greased my Apostolic elbow, ironed my analytical character, and sabathically added ghetton to my punditary career.

O Cyrus! Let it be known to thee this day that, the chronological credibility of your analytical prowess is awesomely irredescent, and your flawless witticism is irresistable and mesmerizing - an unclad phenomenon to the eyes of the zombie-fied midgets, causing a melee amongst them that seeks redemption from the foursquare prison of western zombiefication.

Therefore, O Cyprus, be thou ready to oblige my invocations when duty calls, and when danger threatens from the darkness mist of US disciples of mendacity.
The soliciting for thine knowlegde is absolutely sacrosant, as sanctionf by the Order-in-Council, chaired by SirShymmex, undertaken by Nairaminted, reviewed by Scully95, encouraged by Underground, Biblically finetuned by Zoharariel, and mercilessly implemented by Tkester, Fineguy11, Capip, Bonechamberlain, and many more of those offsprings of the truth seeker.

Till then, Soulja! I remain thy loyal comrade, a fellow bearer of the cross and purpose of thy 43rd ballistic undercover regiment: THE DON KILLUMINATIS!
[size=13pt]

O apple of jah jah.

Thou soulja of liberation, whose innate marriage of "consistency" and "resilience," has shown light of cognition to the zombie-fied and parmently douse the ginormous taste of the brainwashing machine that has insidiously and surreptitiously devoured,consumed and encumbered the train of their brain from reaching the situs of their sixth sense.

Apple of the world.

He whose monumental wittical prowessness is unequivocally glaring to all and sundry, a direct descendant of jahweh whose indescribable love for truth and 'just,' has emancipated lot of zombie from stultifying Opaque and putrid ignorance they wallow in.

It is ineffable to quantify your persona, cos your selfless and holy duty to humanity can not be matched

To duty forever pledge me soul.

[/size]
Re: Start Of A New World War by ghostofsparta(m): 8:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
Chukazu:

I don't know your school of thought.

it may interest you to know that Russia has more nuclear warheads than USA, China's economy has already overtaken US economy so what advantage?
It may interest you to know that the government of Uncle Sam are super-masters of information, misinformation and disinformation, to quote the likes of you - "don't believe everything you see"

HapyOne:

Well I appreciate the way you analyze things which I confess is quite brilliant of you.
About the ranking thing, US has always been number one most of the time....check military ranking sites and you will see what am saying here.
Well Uncle Sam doesn't need to show off but the reality is, out of the top 5 most powerful military nation Uncle Sam hasn't been the one that has showed up most...from it's high watery defense budget, aircraft carriers, stealth technology, Nuclear arsenal upgrade, the F-35s, mine hunting drones/ship and several others. I guess they are the one that show off here, remember the incident at the South China Sea about the unnecessary patrol....it was US showing itself.
I do understand your proverb.

[quote author=HapyOne post=44431952]
Am pretty sure you know who will win right.
Please leave the silliness, USA alone would win all of African countries put together in any form of warfare (I'm willing to bet my life) except only if any African nation begins to technologize their indigenous metaphysical based technology or what I call Yoruba Advanced Science YAS that is erroneously known as juju, only then we can defeat any country in the world battle (I will rather pally with the US/Europe than have them as enemies), but as for now, they dictate the dynamic, features, future and direction of technology and weaponry.

And from your statement about the US being the one who shows of the most, believe me when I tell you they just only reveal the ones they want the world to see, to have their appetites whetted so they can have a reason to keep purchasing, trying to reach, imitating to beat them thus perpetually driving the millitary-indutstrial complex back home in the US while at the same time driving Yankee's "hanker for war". If I show you a type 49 weaponry, I am doing that to wow you, have it in mind that I am already developing type 55 when type 50-55 are breathing somewhere.
Re: Start Of A New World War by HapyOne: 12:07am On Apr 07, 2016
ghostofsparta:

And from your statement about the US being the one who shows of the most, believe me when I tell you they just only reveal the ones they want the world to see, to have their appetites whetted so they can have a reason to keep purchasing, trying to reach, imitating to beat them thus perpetually driving the millitary-indutstrial complex back home in the US while at the same time driving Yankee's "hanker for war". If I show you a type 49 weaponry, I am doing that to wow you, have it in mind that I am already developing type 55 when type 50-55 are breathing somewhere.

If you were talking of the Isrealites I will totally not doubt what you were saying but the US...Nah, they have to show the world what they got. Especially in this era of unending arms race, people need to know what you got so they can buy from you. When the f-35s came out, you know how many countries asked for it. I don't believe the US have any jet higher than the f-35s currently locked somewhere else. People need to know the best you got that's the way you solve the arms race and pour fear into your rivals and even alies self. Why do you think the Russians send their most advanced jet to Syria because they need to sell it and show off its capability in real battle.
If you don't show off nobody will buy especially when you are a super power.
Re: Start Of A New World War by HapyOne: 12:14am On Apr 07, 2016
Missy89:

Am impressed.
Re: Start Of A New World War by ghostofsparta(m): 7:51am On Apr 07, 2016
HapyOne:

If you were talking of the Isrealites I will totally not doubt what you were saying but the US...Nah, they have to show the world what they got. Especially in this era of unending arms race, people need to know what you got so they can buy from you. When the f-35s came out, you know how many countries asked for it. I don't believe the US have any jet higher than the f-35s currently locked somewhere else. People need to know the best you got that's the way you solve the arms race and pour fear into your rivals and even alies self. Why do you think the Russians send their most advanced jet to Syria because they need to sell it and show off its capability in real battle.
If you don't show off nobody will buy especially when you are a super power.
https://www.nairaland.com/3034169/all-fighter-jets-incomplete
Re: Start Of A New World War by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 01, 2019
Missy89:

Lol do you see the part where i said "TODAY"?

By the way, America did not win any war with nukes
angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Donald Trump On The Cover Of Playboy Magazine In 1990 Throwback Photo / Violent Protests Rock France After Teen's Death, Cars Burnt, 800 Arrested (Pics) / 3 Girls Scam ISIS On Social Media, Get $3,300 From Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.