Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

Scammers Everywhere Beware!!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Scammers Everywhere Beware!!!! (1793 Views)

Job Scammers Now Using Ex-corpers Info From Nysc Yearbook / PLEASE HELP: Who Knows These Scammers? (pictures) / How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scammers Everywhere Beware!!!! by tunbebes(f): 6:59am On Mar 24, 2016
@debiyosgood posted a Samsung job recently,I was surprised when I discovered he has deleted the post. I told my friend about the job cos I wasn't interested. She showed interest and called the numbers @deboyisgood wrote for further inquiry. She was asked to pay N10,000 for training. The man said it's Samsung policy...Please, can someone confirm the authenticity of this job? Scammers everywhere. How fresh graduate go pay 10k for a job she never start.

Cc lalasticala
Re: Scammers Everywhere Beware!!!! by delishpot: 7:00am On Mar 24, 2016
Fraud. No company asks trainees to pay for training. Rather they pay trainees some stipend for upkeep.
You should not even think it twice.

4 Likes

Re: Scammers Everywhere Beware!!!! by tunbebes(f): 7:12am On Mar 24, 2016
delishpot:
Fraud. No company asks trainees to pay for training. Rather they pay trainees some stipend for upkeep.
You should not even think it twice.

I thouggt as much. Then the mods should ban @deboyisgood. That moniker is fraudulent.
Re: Scammers Everywhere Beware!!!! by delishpot: 7:14am On Mar 24, 2016
tunbebes:

I thouggt as much. Then the mods should ban @deboyisgood. That moniker is fraudulent.

Yes.

1 Like

Re: Scammers Everywhere Beware!!!! by davide470(m): 7:26am On Mar 24, 2016
tunbebes:

where is the thread?
Re: Scammers Everywhere Beware!!!! by tunbebes(f): 7:59am On Mar 24, 2016
davide470:
where is the thread?

@deboyisgood, deleted it.i have a screen shot tho. Lemme send it.

Re: Scammers Everywhere Beware!!!! by davide470(m): 8:46am On Mar 24, 2016
tunbebes:

@deboyisgood, deleted it.i have a screen shot tho. Lemme send it.
I know you are new to jobs application, but a multinational like Samsung would not use a gmail account, and then everything about the application is so wrong!.

If you see an advert here in the Jobs section, and you are not sure if it is valid or not. Mention me.
Re: Scammers Everywhere Beware!!!! by dominique(f): 9:42am On Mar 24, 2016
Job seekers, don't be too desperate. That email address is enough to let you know it's a fake recruitment mail.

1 Like

Re: Scammers Everywhere Beware!!!! by tunbebes(f): 11:41am On Mar 24, 2016
davide470:
I know you are new to job's application, but a multinational like Samsung would not use a gmail account, and then everything about the application is so wrong!.

If you see an advert here in the Jobs section, and you are not sure if it is valid or not. Mention me.

okay bro. Thanks.

O
Re: Scammers Everywhere Beware!!!! by gideonjeta(m): 10:34pm On Mar 24, 2016
tunbebes:

okay bro. Thanks.
O

please can you send me the bbm pin?.... I saw it on that other thread but could not add it on time before the thread vanish....I do not know why the pm is not going through whenever I try to send pm.
Re: Scammers Everywhere Beware!!!! by tunbebes(f): 7:46am On Mar 26, 2016
gideonjeta:

please can you send me the bbm pin?.... I saw it on that other thread but could not add it on time before the thread vanish....I do not know why the pm is not going through whenever I try to send pm.

565582B8....that's it Brother. How was the memorial occasion?
Re: Scammers Everywhere Beware!!!! by gideonjeta(m): 1:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
tunbebes:

565582B8....that's it Brother. How was the memorial occasion?
memorial was fine and enjoyable my sister....Song 149 got to me as the song was being played.

Nb-- I have added the pin but in the near future I might no longer be on bbm...my whatapp number is 08034840584.. How has the ministry been this Sunday?

1 Like

Re: Scammers Everywhere Beware!!!! by tunbebes(f): 5:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
gideonjeta:
memorial was fine and enjoyable my sister....Song 149 got to me as the song was being played.

Nb-- I have added the pin but in the near future I might no longer be on bbm...my whatapp number is 08034840584.. How has the ministry been this Sunday?

Will add you. Lol @ in future..
Re: Scammers Everywhere Beware!!!! by tunbebes(f): 10:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
You have been invited for M T N job interview on 1st April 2016. @ M T N office 52, international airport road junction bus stop Mafoluku oshodi. Time 12.pm. Please come along with your c.v.Thanks, Ephybrand nig ltd.

I got this message now. Please,Joe true is this ?
Cc @davide470
Re: Scammers Everywhere Beware!!!! by davide470(m): 10:26pm On Mar 30, 2016
tunbebes:
You have been invited for M T N job interview on 1st April 2016. @ M T N office 52, international airport road junction bus stop Mafoluku oshodi. Time 12.pm. Please come along with your c.v.Thanks, Ephybrand nig ltd.

Cc @davi.de470
Hi Tunbebes,

The invite is not real, as it looks like those Health Marketers. So kindly ignore.

1 Like

Re: Scammers Everywhere Beware!!!! by tunbebes(f): 10:28pm On Mar 30, 2016
davide470:
Hi Tunbebes,

The invite is not real, as it looks like those Health Marketers. So kindly ignore.

Awwww..Thanks for the quick response. Gracias.

1 Like

Re: Scammers Everywhere Beware!!!! by tunbebes(f): 10:34pm On Mar 30, 2016
Seems is real o. My brother and I gave my friend's husband our application 2 months ago. He said his company works for mtn (agents). See what I got on Google.

Re: Scammers Everywhere Beware!!!! by tunbebes(f): 10:35pm On Mar 30, 2016
Cc davide470
Re: Scammers Everywhere Beware!!!! by davide470(m): 10:45pm On Mar 30, 2016
tunbebes:
Cc da.vide470
Alright then.

Well, you could visit the office if you are less busy and see for yourself. Just try and be careful and if they start any talk unrelated to the interview, please leave.

1 Like

Re: Scammers Everywhere Beware!!!! by dominique(f): 6:47am On Mar 31, 2016
tunbebes:

Cc @davide470

MTN shop does not have the capacity to employ people without going through MTN headquarters first. The coy is most likely a third party MTN affiliate. You can still go on and see if their work conditions is suitable for you.
Re: Scammers Everywhere Beware!!!! by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 31, 2016
These days one just need to be alert not to fall into scammers
Re: Scammers Everywhere Beware!!!! by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 31, 2016
I'm an Ibadan based bead artist, in January this year I posted an advert online about my upcoming Bead training in Ibadan, and about three weeks after, a 419 manipulated my advert and started sending job alert messages to people that there's a job vacancy for them including my phone number as the recruiter

and because they see my number there as the recruiter they bombard me with several phone calls and flashings up till date.

not until I received the message too yesterday, gosh! the sender must have been so dumb to send it to me since my number appeared in the message as the recruiter.

I clicked on the link and checked the sender's blog, and he didn't even add any contact details to his blog. pure scammer!!!

I called the sender's phone number and was surprised to hear an alhaji who doesn't even understand English language to pick my call.

but I don't know why people fell for that advert anyway, since it appears 419ish D; to me the moment I read it.

below is the screenshot of the message I received

Re: Scammers Everywhere Beware!!!! by Michaelpraise: 10:31am On Aug 11, 2023
09169583117 and 09038750543. These are scammers numbers claiming to be staff of Arik Air.

(1) (Reply)

Federal Ministry Of Environment Recruitment / Pls Who Else Got This / Who Has Successfully Applied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.